Imagine needing to build a wall to keep immigrants out, get girt by sea, faggots

Imagine needing to build a wall to keep immigrants out, get girt by sea, faggots.

Attached: shutterstock_179894774-Australia-by-satellite.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

Being the only country on a continent is great

Most of it looks like a wasteland.

The shitskins will build bigger boats

they make these crazy fuckin things called boats and they float on water and bring niggers who otherwise cannot swim to ruin islands.

The boats they use are falling apart, just imagine how many have drowned at sea over the years

Whoo!...think was him!?

Attached: iohw8ovr4cenujt46228508334400.jpg (1636x1161, 122K)

not enough

Can you stop doing this shit? Nobody's falling for your address collector

Sadly, you are right. More could be done but I imagine blasting them out of the water isn't an option the rest of the world would agree with

The vast majority of illegals in Australia are those overstaying Visas illegally.

Stop listening to your Dads Heralds Sun, "John Howard was the best PM" horse shit. Boats coming to Australia is the biggest political distraction and such a nothing of an issue verse the real problems here. You are a fucking sheep for even thinking about it.

Non aussie thinks girt means lift ya skirt and bendover.
Yeah nah, are you gonna take in all those illegals in burgistan ?

Attached: 1530803062374.jpg (480x480, 19K)

I'm well aware of the overstayed Visa users in the country, it's just nice we don't need to have a debate about building a fucking wall. Also, we haven't had any competent leader in a long time, Howard was just as bad as the rest, giving the Japs 1 billion for the fucking floods, get outta here

>The vast majority of illegals in Australia are those overstaying Visas illegally.
Does anyone remeber how like 18 years ago they made a new medicare or something deal because if NZ were to pay the pensions of all the fucking over-staying Kiwis here collecting centerlink it'd blow up their budget?

or are the overstayers you're talking about from China or something?

>"John Howard was the best PM"
John Howard and Tony Abbot: Pedo Apologists.

quiet pleb

Attached: acxyn7-W___R___T_W_R_W_TH_TH__V_W__L___________________________S_______________________-rkp97g7zzn82 (1400x1400, 1.47M)

Tony "stop da boats" Abbotts got us covered

Attached: images (15).jpg (679x452, 19K)

fothermucker

Attached: a7fu8z-Feel_the_water_and_the_walls-ngsusupu04521.jpg (3767x2674, 1.56M)

Most of it IS a wasteland

The rest is very full

>claiming the sea protects from immigrants
>having Sydney and Melbourne
Choose one, poof.

based post, nuke em both

Even though we are slowly being bought out from the inside by china

your waifu a shit

Attached: ak8sq7-Space_Breakfast-DqF4m2D.jpg (2277x1524, 658K)

reroll

Attached: avr5g0-The_gates_of_the_mouth_are_sealed_by_gorilla_glue-r2b0j582abj21.jpg (2550x2550, 465K)

go to /trash/

Attached: axzswv-I_wish_I_could_be_a_reel_man-h5y5592vkik21.jpg (3464x3464, 424K)