Women and signaling theory

Women and signaling theory.

I'm a highly respected professional in my line of work. I'm asked quite often to come give presentations and talks based upon my work. I get a lot of respect from c-level execs - I'm a game changer.

One thing that I find fascinating is how I'd say at least 70 percent of alpha type women in this field overlook me as a competent male until they understand who I am.

Then it gets very interesting - they either

A) put on the fake front and want to be my best friend because
they misread me. (Money talks!)

B) Will not acknowledge me.

I find B very fascinating. It's funny to me how a large majority of alpha women have some type of expectation of how a man in power position should look/act.

Apparently I don't look like the expectation - but I have the skills to direct and lead other alpha males to success.

And I can tell it fundamentally bothers quite a few women.

Why are women like this?

Attached: DF03C58.jpg (598x802, 219K)

your workplace has no bearing on anything else or or "what women are like". your generalizations are anecdotal and meaningless and you come across as a bitter incel.

Attached: c44.png (600x871, 628K)

Alpha-Beta dichotomy is a myth.

Sounds like you didn't like what you heard.

Certainly not incel. "money talks" - That's part of the whole observation.

Women will fuck upon discovery of professional standing. Show's really how shallow most women are.

My whole point is why does it take an alpha signal to initiate this change.

>highly respected professional
>c-level execs
>wants wamen to respect him
>thinks some wamen "fake" respect him
>is afraid of wamen not respecting him
>not focused on job
>carestoomuch.png
>thinks he's alpha by proxy
>questions why wamen don't like him at all
>is a nerd in Yea Forums asking other nerds why?

Go to sleep user. Don't worry about that shit. Make that money and fuckin chill.

This. Also the alpha / beta conceptualisation is a useless means of categorisation.

This.

OP here

Good point.

Any more pictures of this redhead OP?

Incel pseudo intellectual

>why does it take an alpha signal to initiate this change.

It doesn't. I don't have professional standing or much money and girls will still fuck me.

You sound autistic. If you are, that's fine. If you're not, you should work on acting like you're not.

>I'm a highly respected professional
>I get a lot of respect
>I'm a game changer.
>I'm a game changer.
>I'm a game changer.

Mental disorder detected

You're probably one of those people who DIDN'T like Mein Kampf

Attached: astej3-W___________________hat_________________________________we______________f____________________ (1200x900, 1.02M)

>when you ask for a bit of mustard on your hotdog

Attached: agzxz4-123-vgau0okbn0b21.jpg (1080x1351, 103K)

rollerino

Attached: agp338-_-9h53ipjbcua21.jpg (1309x1026, 1.39M)

Don't go for "alpha women" then. Instead of blaming women tkae an honest look at yourself and adjust your standards

Narciciss, have you found the one you love, yet? They say you drowned looking for your true love.

Sage goes in all fields. Op, get over yourself, faggot. You're just trying to compliment yourself like a Psychotically vain, dick head.

Attached: 220px-Narcissus-Caravaggio_(1594-96)_edited.jpg (220x266, 16K)

>alpha type women
Women are not men and do not do the alpha/beta thing.

Lol. Op gets told he's a dumbass by everyone except this one guy, and he's the only one op replies to.

Of course. Shows just how easy op is to see through. he responds to the only person who doesn't hurt his ego. Lol.

Attached: 1538903823105.gif (495x323, 481K)

>Why are women like this?

Jealousy. One of many female's forms of.
Do not look further. Women are not that complicate

Oh yes they do.

Nigga have you seen prison docs.