Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

Have a couple days off, so spent the last three days diapered all the time, plan on spending another three this way. AMA, btw.

Attached: nwMS (6).jpg (1560x1826, 587K)

Attached: add (24).jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Why boner? Moar!

Kill yourself, faggot

thanks! sure!

Attached: twe (9).jpg (1524x2396, 1.09M)

calm down there buddy

Attached: InmyPJ (4).jpg (1288x1872, 618K)

Attached: adi (1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.74M)

couple fitting room pics too

Attached: newbatch (13).jpg (2448x2812, 1.18M)

Disgusting fucking subhuman filth, do the world a favour and just off yourself already.

Yicky Yucky
This makes want to kill myself

Attached: tggtgtr.jpg (759x759, 19K)

>getting upset over some dude posting his edgy underwear on a peruvian tea kettle imageboard

why so mad on the internet?

Attached: morning animals (3).jpg (2448x3264, 1.8M)

haha hivemind

Attached: car (2).jpg (2822x2117, 999K)

Kys

You're part of the problem too, stop accepting this vile shit you fucking reprobate.

Why such a failure of a man? Kill yourself.

>Why such a failure of a man?
Don't fully consider myself a failure. I pay for my own diapers; live an otherwise productive life; pay my own bills etc.
I just have a less than ordinary fetish; especially compared to vanilla dudes who think liking butts is a fetish

Attached: LB (8).jpg (2772x3699, 1.93M)

>Thinks being a man = being able to pay bills and work.

Nice one you fucking faggot, every working woman is now a man according to you.

Again, kill yourself.

I clearly linked in on the failure part in my reply. Not very sure what your idea of 'being a man' is. But the edgy 'kys' and getting mad over trash being posted on a trash board gives me an inkling that you've not fully matured to being one yet.
Thanks for the bumps though.

Attached: pantsopen (1).jpg (2184x2448, 1.15M)

Oh? So what would you call someone who comes into these threads to say these things? A man? Gimme a break you hypocrite. Kill yourself.

>Shaves his legs and wears something intended for a baby.

Yes, the epitome of being a man.

My disgust over your "fetish" is a normal reaction from any sane member of society. You are a disgusting pervert.

Bump for you to kill yourself.

Sameposter neck yourself

>Having a fetish bars someone from being a 'man'
those are some pretty strong high school convictions, zoomer.'

S T A Y M A D
T
A
Y

M
A
D

Attached: GHUEHUEHUE.gif (300x182, 310K)

Being this much of a sameposter

hahah yeah no; if you weren't such an utter and complete newfag you would have seen the IP count go up, see me and the other dude post within 20 seconds of eachother.

but you probably have no clue what that means. Keep bumping, madlad!

Attached: blr (4).jpg (2332x3176, 1.74M)

Dont listen to this insane person; keep posting diapers.

yeah i'm done with internet arguments for now.
I don't have a grande variety in my poses/locations/diapers, but anything specific you'd like to see?

Attached: spacebatch (2).jpg (2448x2820, 1.37M)

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: SmartSelect_20190307-100621_Chrome.jpg (701x82, 48K)

and what have you proven by this?

Attached: very full space diaper.jpg (2112x2856, 1.45M)

Attached: bike3.jpg (1912x2792, 830K)

Attached: outtabed.jpg (2448x3264, 1.52M)

Attached: supgovnor.jpg (2352x3264, 1.39M)

I'm still lurking but I'm not leaking. Keep it up buddy!

With these heavy duty diapers I wear, I rarely leak either. my first diaper of the day is getting really full though!

Attached: twe (4).jpg (3196x3024, 1.84M)

Mine still has a ways to go. I love how long they can last!

Yup. Love going out and about in a soaked diaper too. Think i'll need to be changed by the time my GF gets home though.

Attached: smr (3).jpg (1542x1880, 468K)

Do you only wet or do you also mess your diapers?

Also moar!

I mostly just wet. You can pretty much stay in a wet diaper indefinitely. Absolutely not the case for a messy diaper.

Attached: nwMS (3).jpg (2740x3132, 1.77M)

Attached: car (3).jpg (1498x2321, 471K)

Attached: car (6).jpg (1268x2086, 352K)

holy shit nearly forgot my own thread

Attached: nwst (6).jpg (2520x4008, 1.75M)

Do you only wear these high duty ABDL diapers or other ones too like normal white or greeb diapers or thinner diapers, or cloth diapers? What are your thoughts on them?

Do you only wear these high duty abdl diapers? What are your thoughts on store bought or "normal" diapers or cloth diapers?

I pretty much only wear the best diapers around, and that's these 'high duty ABDL diapers' (fucking love that term, im gonna use that from now on).
Funnily enough they have better technology in them than regular adult diapers. Mostly because they steal shit from pampers though, if pampers came in a real adult size, it'd be all I wore all day every day.
The normal diapers are pretty decent value for money, but are not great compared to ABDL diapers; mostly in the area of comfort, wearing wet, and designs. And I'm more than willing to pay the premium to have pretty much exactly what I want. (ie, diapers that dont lump, hold a fuckton of liquid, have velcro tapes and stretch sides.)

As for cloth diapers; I'm simply not from the generation that wore cloth diapers, and have no attachment or attraction to them. Disposable diapers are what floats my boat.

Attached: twe (10).jpg (2496x3928, 1.81M)

Yeah you are right, this lumping is a pretty bad problem with normal diapers. I only use the high duty abdl diapers for special occasions as they are so expensive (and for me difficult to get). But since I only seldom have the opportunity to wear and wet diapers they are my drug of choice most of the time.

It just feels so much better being a baby in diapers that look like they belong on a baby.

Attached: blr (3).jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Not gonna lie I kinda wanna rub your crotch through your diaper

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

q

Attached: join degeneracy 17.png (410x579, 217K)

Thanks user. Think that'd feel pretty great. Both for the rubber and the rubbee

Attached: blr (1).png (1136x640, 776K)

Do you pee in your diapers? Cum in them?

Yes, and yeees!

Attached: twe (8).jpg (1652x1984, 638K)

Fuck. Ever cum in a pee diaper??

haha yes absolutely! more often i cum in wet diapers than dry

Attached: newcushies (1).jpg (2448x3028, 1.52M)

I think you’ve given me a new fetish you bastard... I kinda wanna pull your wet dick out of your pee diaper and suck it clean

Well, you're totally welcome. You really haven't heard of this fetish before?

Attached: change8.jpg (2448x3200, 1.43M)

Oh no I’ve definitely heard of it. It just never turned me on til now, you degenerate freak I wanna cup your dick in my hand as you fill your diaper with piss

Come to think of it, i never really wet my diaper while cupping my dick myself either.

But eh, have you been into piss before then? Must be..

Attached: nwMS (14).jpg (1700x2528, 1.08M)

Yea I’ve had a piss fetish for many years. Just never combined it with the diaper thing til now. I wanna peel your soaked diaper back and lick your crotch clean please

that makes sense I suppose. But if you're into piss then a diaper (at least in my mind, and it is to me) has to be just mega fucking sexy. It gives the kinky sensation of pissing in ways you're not supposed to, and instead of disposing that piss, it keeps it close to my body, to my cock. Really hot.

Attached: presentingthediaper (3).jpg (2176x2648, 975K)

Omfg I love that pic.. I have a major fetish for cute socks too.. can we please just fuck right now??

Thanks, i'll look if I have some more socks pics; doubt it tho.
Also fucking dudes on the internet is always a bad idea user.

Attached: test.webm (1208x910, 1.62M)

Oh I know. Doesn’t mean it’s not fun to fantasize about!!

Both, usually just wetting but here lately messing a lot. It's becoming easier to deal with.

Yes, only premium stuff. Anything store bought, in my experience, simply isn't worth it.

zero cute sock pics that I could find. here's a thing to make up for it

Attached: change11.jpg (2444x3200, 1.39M)

Yes and also yes

who the fuck are you, random ass non pic posting answergiver?

please more webms OP

Just another rando diaper guy. Just got off of work so its difficult to post pics. Besides, I'm not cute like these other guys.

Omg I wanna rub it and kiss it and lick it and suck it and drink from it PLEASE NOW

Don't really have other worthwhile non-ugly webms user. this is it.

so what would be more exciting, opening the diaper up and finding a rockhard dick in there, or a little limp one?

Attached: A little check.webm (600x338, 1.91M)

Probably start limp then turn to rock hard would be the best. Suck it clean while limp and feel it swell up in my mouth fuuuck I’m hard

Hmm that seems good.
fyi: the diaper in my pants is super soaked and warm rn.

Attached: jn (9).jpg (3024x3424, 1.8M)

Go commit delete life faggot

Post pix!!!! Also are you wearing socks?

>GRR I NO LIKE NO GOOD
>DIE NO LIKE MAN!

it's exactly as mega wet as this one in the pic. also same diaper.

Attached: smr (1).jpg (1056x1656, 306K)

top kek what a virgin

Cum in it for me

I'm sorry user, but I like being horny and wet. Just came yesterday, so I'm definitely just am going to edge myself today.

Attached: smr (4).jpg (1302x1844, 323K)

Oh man, your dreamy diaper pics make me want to wear one RIGHT now. But I have to work.

uh oh anons, my diaper got so full it leaked through my pants.
I think i'll stay in it for a little while longer ;)

Attached: LB (5).jpg (2826x4024, 1.57M)