Trying to conceptualize what happens when we die

Trying to conceptualize what happens when we die.

>No christfags

Attached: glqSQJ2.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

i'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and i like to kiss my own butt

We go to heaven or hell

conceptualizing it without religion is pretty bland. you're dead, that's it. like falling asleep but forever.

conceptualize what it was like before you were born.
ok, got that?
yep. exactly the same.

came in here to post this, trips of truth

Umm... You're dead? Not very hard to conceptualize if you've ever fallen asleep. Only differences are that you don't dream and you don't wake up. Pretty basic.

You are a failure.

reincarnation

Maybe we wake up and its a simulation, or maybe its something else. But when we die and theres nothing we wouldn't know.

>Luminous beings are we
>Crude matter, we are not
>One with the force: you will become.

Attached: Yodapuppet.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Shit, trips of truth

I'm OP and I'm shuttin this nigga down

Attached: h5b496fd3x021.jpg (500x500, 21K)

reincarnation

>what happens when we die.
>No christfags
you're fucking retarded

Gods not real christlet

Attached: DF5BBA1DDE4B43C395FD277FCD4D7441.png (730x844, 137K)

>no christfags
You go to heaven if you're saved by accepting Jesus as your savior. You go to hell if you're a heathen. You may not want to hear it, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Attached: 1506114283874.jpg (600x598, 38K)

It's like you're your brain but without your brain.

Attached: 0082.jpg (614x800, 188K)

oh boy you really got me sad now

The bound bookmark shows this illiterate knight "reads" the book from the wrong side.

Your shit is a metaphor. Like waking up in uptopia. A perfect state of having enough. But if you have t share you ultimately fall due to one of the deadly sins. Turning your heaven into hell, as it always goes. But you return to the godhead and become one. When you are one there is no need for anything else, unless you choose to conceptualize it all again.

Balance a broom on your chin there’s a very fine point intact a single point in which it works, everything else it will fall. It always does

Classic crusader, can't even read. Does just what the pope orders.

The simple answer is, even humans with the highest IQ probably cannot correctly envision death. Conciousness, as you know it, will not exist. Conciousness and sentience are constructs of our own brain and so when those things are gone you have nothing. No memory. You wont be you after you're dead. You'll simply experience, for a brief minute, what it's like to pass out. You'll see stars, you feel like your skin will detach, you'll get a cold sweat, your vision will start to tunnel, your hearing will be gone, and then boom. You're gone. You won't be concious of your death. Just nothing. Forever. For on and on. After humans die, after the earth dies, after the universe dies, and after that - endlessly. You experience life as the unit that you are now, you live based upon your memories, you sleep based upon the notion that you'll wake and keep living. But imagine if all of that was not a thing. There was no living. Your body will simply return to elements, and you'll be gone.

Anons, what is stopping us from disconnecting us from our vision input our eyes are sending our brains. Obviously there's something else there. Some way to receive an input from something besides our eyes. Psycadelics prove this but that's forcing it using chemicals.

It's something to do with actively achieving dream state while awake I just can't connect the dots.

Attached: 54372136_1249174008563683_8256521817024364544_o.jpg (1613x2015, 473K)

>even humans with the highest IQ probably cannot correctly envision death
>Conciousness, as you know it, will not exist
>

Not him but he's staring a fact. Literally consciousness as YOU know it will not exist.

Or you could just learn how to juggle then close your eyes. It’s amazing how you can still see when your eyes are closed and you are sober.

How is he correctly envisioning that consciousness won't exist? Either he's not, or humans with the highest IQ can.

It loads save...

We meet papa franku and Chris-chan ofc.

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Think the best simpleton explanation for death went something like;

"remember that time before you were born? It's like that."

Nigga he's saying that consciousness in the way you have known it will not be the same. Whatever it is, whatever type of existence there is if any will not be the same. It will be alien.

And then he goes on to explain what it's like to die. But even humans with the highest IQ probably cannot correctly envision death.

Fuck me

Attached: 200px-SR-quest-Unbound_05.jpg (200x150, 9K)

Answer, no one can say for 100%

I'm sorry senpai I responded from the catalog

Attached: IMG_20190307_110459.png (1076x1056, 361K)

Whoo!...think was him!?

Attached: ijlukhj6e41xi3axw228207140700.jpg (1558x1131, 135K)

I'd honestly say there are many ways to look at it.

Short answer I guess is no one knows for certian.

Long answer is everyone seems to have their own theory but as someone who questions everything no answer sounds 100% (even the athiest answer).

I would consider myself agnostic so I dont believe or disbelieve in god. I do know that while being bored Ive read A LOT of threads of people talking about experiences of death after their heart stopped. Anytime I dig into the subject I find a lot of strange stuff.

First of all, a surgeon who had menigitis that caused portions of his brain to "shut down" experienced vivid stimulation (sound, sight, smell, ect) EVEN though it should have been impossible. This man was a full on athiest and turned religious.

A disperportianate amount of people who commit suicide have no NDE compared to people of natural causes or accident. It also seems that while religious individuals and language may make slight changes, the experiences are similar enough to group them all within certian perameters.

While I said not alp NDE are the same, not one person has ever claimed to see the devil (even though some people have claimed to see hell).

Medical experts cant explain NDE for the most part medically (flash of light and hallucinations have theories to why they are seen) but many other factors havent been explained. Evolutionist cant explain the reasoning for NDE because humans shouldnt experience a sudden rush of endorphines from death. Not to mention that many people who have NDE do not fear death there after. This is completely counter productive to our natural instinct to survive. We'd assume evolution would have taken care of this long ago.

So I will say from research Ive done on the subject to say im skepticle about there being NOTHING after death is an understatement. Although I can't prove anything for certian.

Even if life did continue after death then that only adds more questions. Why are we here? What does this mean?

this we are all 1 (consiousness) you will wake up as another life. you just dont know it

Time passes until your consciousness is eventually reformed by random chance somewhere in the universe in a similar enough form for you to reappear and "regain" it.
You don't have any memory or experience of the time passing between the moment of your death and the moment of your "reassembling", so it appears to happen in a split second.
For you there is never a sense of a "break" in consciousness so you never actually experience death, only dying.

how can you make this happen

reformed by random chance somewhere in the universe in a similar enough form for you to reappear and "regain" it.

how do i make this happen

It happens by itself eventually assuming the universe, or multiple universes in succession, continue existing forever.
the chance of anything happening over an infinite timespan is essentially guaranteed as long as the probability is non-0.

Nothing.
>the end

Its obviously clear what happens
You see this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-51-11-11.png (747x119, 64K)

2 possibilities. This is the only universe and when it succums to heat death were fucked and die forever. If the universe collapses and reforms over and over or multi universe theory is true eventually your whole life will play out again the exact same meaning we have no free will which is arguably scarier

Oh fuck op said no christfags and luigi is god so i guess thats out

You know when you stand up real quick and you go blind for a second and your tongue gets tingly? I think that happens for a bit but then after that I have no idea

you see this

Attached: life503.png (638x342, 33K)

ALICE!!!

Attached: abd.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

the same as your 3 AM. No conscience, nothing.

The same thing as before you were born. You didn't exist and couldn't perceive the passage of time or anything.

>Medical experts cant explain NDE for the most part medically (flash of light and hallucinations have theories to why they are seen) but many other factors havent been explained. Evolutionist cant explain the reasoning for NDE because humans shouldnt experience a sudden rush of endorphines from death. This is completely counter productive to our natural instinct to survive. We'd assume evolution would have taken care of this long ago.

This. Have you ever seen the agonizing guys at war or right after a car crash? They are just like they took heavy dope. Like a fix of heroin, their head and eyes rolling like russian junkies.

>Not to mention that many people who have NDE do not fear death there after.

Of course, once you got such an overdose of endorphins,,,

That would explain why I stopped being afraid.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

j

Attached: join degeneracy 11.png (410x579, 217K)

Your vision goes black, and you fall asleep.
At some point the dream stops, but you don't notice.

That's all there is to it.

You return the energy that you borrowred from the universe back to the cosmos. Whilst your body rots away, nurishing the planet that provided you life, thus starting the cycle of life over again.