If black holes suck in all spectrums of light. Whatvwoukd happen if I looked in the center if a blackhole...

If black holes suck in all spectrums of light. Whatvwoukd happen if I looked in the center if a blackhole? Would I go blind? We wouldn't see black, wed see nothing. How do you see nothing?

Attached: 0a8e97d50b061407d05f93861aa01258399facd4b0501f21b84b74bda6467a7b_1.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvIsc1B6JE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry I took my auto correct off.

black is the absence of light, so you'd see black, aka nothing

Based retard

Are you trying to ask what you would see inside a black hole? Because there's no way you can be retarded enough to actually be asking "what would happen if I looked at a black hole"

black holes don't "suck in all spectrums of light". light is a part of the electromagnetic spectrum. it doesn't have its own "spectrums". the speed of light is based on the limit of the EM spectrum. there might be radiated particles but they're not "light". there's argument about whether light is a wave or a particle but in any case, any particles should get sucked like photons and they wouldn't reach your eyes. it would be black.

depends on how close you are, if your far away, it would be black. if you are close (close still being far away), the light emitted from the plasma circling the black hole would blind you.

hahhahahaha

Attached: 1545110384360.jpg (1293x900, 125K)

I have never wanted the entire world to be cleansed with nuclear fire as bad as this before.

Attached: 51486438_10218513711537736_1083292504121409536_n.jpg (572x500, 42K)

You wouldn't know you've passed the event horizon because the light is trapped in there with you. If you were to look out, nothing would appear different, you would still see.

btw how the fuck black holes shoot jets and explode sometimes ? when they eat too fast they explode to push matter away

They also "evaporate" slowly over time to fyi.

I suggest maybe you watch some youtube videos about black holes.

>how do you see nothing
The same way you look into a mirror faggot

i know whats happening but humanity doesnt know why

Well the short version explanation is that it's caused by the magnetic field of the black hole, causing material in the accretion disk (the swirling stuff around the black hole) to be shot out from the accretion disk (not the black hole itself) and out into space at near light speed.

Attached: Black_Holes_-_Monsters_in_Space.jpg (420x236, 20K)

We know why black holes evaporate

If you looked at a black hole you would most likely see an empty void inside the event horizon (containing the singularity). You will see light that is just outside the event horizon that has manged to escape the gravitation field of the black hole. This means that no light is able to bounce of the singularity. So it is impossible to see the singularity.

a singularity would be a 0th dimensional "point" anyway, so theres really no way to "see" it even if it was out and exposed in the open somehow

I went blind in one eye after a migraine and literally saw nothing, wouldn't have even known I had they eye. Wasn't until I walked into something that I even noticed

Not true. Blinde people dont see black. They see nothing.

That's not how black holes work, and that's kind of singularity would be 1 dimensional.

Juggle with your eyes close. You do not see nothing. It’s just a different type of vision

It depends on what you consider the first dimension, some people like to say that the 1st dimension is a point, while the majority refers to points as 0th dimensional. And I dont know what you're going on about "that's not how black holes work" because I never said anything about the way a black hole works.

You would see distorted light from behind the back hole, if it is inactive.

I don't think you understand how your brain processes visual information but ok

Nothing isn't black. Spacetime bending into nothiness is the absence of all things. There's nothing to look at. I think your vision would be forced to always look at the event horizon.

I don't think your brain can comprehend nothingness.

People who are completely blind with no connection of eyes to the brain do not see anything, not even black. They perceive nothing, they "see" what we will "see" after we die, complete and total oblivion, absolute nothingness. It is impossible for us to comprehend.

Kek
This faggot always shows up

Thank you

You're retarded

it's actually like watching polychromatic static on tv

I’m thinking you haven’t tried it. Just like how you use your nose to taste, you use other senses to see as well, mostly the inner ear not the auditory part but the coordination and balance part, touch as well has a decent impact on it. But you were lucky to have working eyes which causes your other eyes to stay closed.

Too scared to think of what you dont understand. Time to leave your comfort zone

Irony

Black holes are a racist myth.
They’re all pink on the inside.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

The blackhole redshifts the light down to undetectable level because it is accelerating away from our perspective.
Doesn't necessarily mean that the inside would be black

Real talk guys.
Why can't it just be that the blackhole is just a change into a 4th spatial dimension?
If you look at it like the universe is a topography map, blackholes are just vertical cliffs that drop in elevation.

I mean isn't that what it looks like? It explains why things fall towards it.
It would also mean that the matter falls deeper into that 4th dimension and then might expand out again into the 3 dimensions we see.
It would also mean that we are likely inside of another blackhole and that there is a higher elevation above us

The light needed to bounce of your retinas will bend so it will be like looking into curved mirror, you'll never truly be able to observe the center, even when staring diectly at it.

Explain your reasoning

4th dimensional space is just the time portion of spacetime, whereas everything afterwords, such as the 5th dimension, 6th, etc. Are associated with Alternate timelines, alternate alternate timelines, the multiverse, and the last dimension, the 11th (or 10th depending on how some people see it) being every possible, universe with every possible laws of physics, with every possible seperate timeline, with every possible event, etc etc

That's why I said a 4th spacial dimension. I am not talking about time. Time seems to be a measure of events after inflation.
This extra spacial dimension would exist outside of our timeline since every different level would have it's own time. And then at every different level might have different laws of physics, etc like you said.

just watch this video user
youtube.com/watch?v=OvIsc1B6JE0

nothing to see here, move on....

Because that's wrong

i hate you

Attached: ana966-Only_you_can_restore_the_balance-i8kuoku2boe21.png (1000x2000, 1.12M)

you're a cuck

Attached: aipjts-Kevin_had_a_bad_day-30hifzunl0c21.jpg (749x638, 66K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

o

Attached: join degeneracy 15.png (410x579, 217K)

You're probably one of those people who DIDN'T like Mein Kampf

Attached: aoztv6-astronomy_bears_many_fruit-hs1ux2mwlnf21.png (413x235, 175K)

Try looking out of your ass. Now try looking trough closed eyes.