Does human vision have distance limit...

Does human vision have distance limit? We can see the sun and other stars which are million miles away but can we see even further?

Attached: earth.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

no

>why isn't my arm infinite?

As long as the light from the object can reach your eyes, no matter how far away it is, you can see it. The trouble is that most light from distant objects spreads out so far that light particles rarely hit your eye.

its funny he says arm. Its arm's length. That other thing is light's fractal density on the cornea as it wraps a cortex into a permanent set for pattern and distribution. Not cones or rods but DNA being made to mimic every single interaction with light to a grim tone, for hue, that may aspire a release of some kind to create relationships over a something we dont have a secure feature for in our bodies yet.

This is why ypur unclea face was on mommy. He was a deadbeat and sat at home but they sat together and the baby watched for the shaking amd found that not moving. Even if he didnt fuck her.
da da da du. dun da ta duhduh

hirns trumpet

DIC

was on you not on mommy. booty slip. my right butt cheek caves on left eye and right eye wasnt filling for years.

Some of those "stars" you are seeing are actually other galaxies. When you look at them with a good telescope, you can see their shape.

Real schizopost hours

Attached: DIC.jpg (620x350, 22K)

>red shift
>photons spreading so far out that you can't see them
>observable universe

This is all a dream fag, but saying this will stimulate our brains into thinking that this isn't a dream, but we still could. Gotta love being fucking alive, knowing that eventually somethings gonna hit this floating rock in a vacuum.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Lmao what if we see everything in 2080p lolollololololololool, sorry that i'm a fag

Aren't there gamma rays and shit on the gamma scale or whatever that prevents us on seeing certain galaxys and possibility of other universe, but yes you can see everything, just everything looks very small

4:20 blaze it motherfucker

Attached: arcd2b-___C______o______r______m______n______f______l______a______e______k___-070dnxptjzg21.jpg (1080x1044, 152K)

Well yes, there is a maximum range eyes can theoretically see because our ability to pick up something with our eyes is limited by the intensity of the light reaching us. Now we take into consideration that any source (which is known to us at this point) of signal scatters the signal it consequently must lose intensity per range.
The way to increase range is to send with more power, or to increase focus.

If we were able to send electromagnetic waves completely parallelly - with an infinite amount of focus - range could be infinite, but modern research suggests it's impossible.
Read up on the radar equation for the science behind what I've said.

Look at all this iced tea. I own them all

Attached: abjs9u-it_really_be_like_that-cn3473ddj1621.png (264x219, 22K)

Attached: l33t-eye-chart_o_38197.jpg (450x775, 33K)

Or the wavelength ends up so stretched out that it's infrared and invisible to human eyes

Eyes have no range at all, they are sensitive to light. As long as enough light reaches your retina, you will see it.

Anoying fags

Attached: 1535259527032.png (256x192, 2K)

the middle east

Attached: arik1c-grandma_s_secret_recipe_revealed-5pi3l9g153h21.jpg (3840x2160, 386K)