Hey boys, I'm in love. What do I do?

Hey boys, I'm in love. What do I do?

Attached: sweatinglosingitslowly.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

go with it?

see if they feel the same way?

Tell him to show you his penis to prove his love for you.

Accept that love doesnt last, but effort can make the relationship last.

Attached: 21f9e418661fb9146e703040ab8e8ba9.jpg (1597x1072, 146K)

im a fucking normie brother, she's a serious christian and swears off of sex until marriage. am i weak or is this worth pursuing?

Attached: spongewah.jpg (625x415, 55K)

Rape her

No

yeah that's not gonna happen brother. She's really something else

Are you worth it to her?

If her convictions are that strong chances are she will see through you fairly quickly.

You need to test drive a car before you buy it. Gotta sleep with someone before there entitled to half of everything.

I'd recommend to just chill with it but don't invest
too much time into her you can only trust a girl with your heart once you've seen every side of her emotions/mentality

Kys now. Itll hurt less than the break up

She says she thinks I'm really amazing. We've only been going out for a few months and she made her intentions clear tonight and seemed sincere about it. She's still a virgin, from what she says.

well, ask yourself

do you have what it takes to have a girlfriend to not fuck or get any nude selfies and I doubt sexting will be a thing

if you are willing to take this forward, then it is worth it. if not, then don't pursue her

Thing is, before I met her, I would have never considered a relationship without sex. I don't know what it is about her that makes me feel otherwise.

I'll ask again...

Are you worth it to her?

Not what she thinks at the moment, but what you know to be the truth. Are you strong enough to support her or will you ruin her?

are skeptical about her being a virgin?

I've been hypercritical of myself my entire life. I've never given myself a chance in relationships. With this girl, I feel something different. Something worth persuing, even though I don't think I'm worth her.

No, from what I've seen of her, she's not the kind of person to sleep with someone without a lot of thought.

Honestly, I'm a drunk. But if she is willing to accept me for who I am, I would sober up cold turkey for her. No question in my mind. Between booze and her, I would choose her.

Attached: you.jpg (450x450, 10K)

Love is temporary and people cant change their core selves.... you can however keep up a farce for someone you like. How long is a matter of your own convictions.

If you falter you'll change that person forever.

Soo...he was behind all that...

Attached: i39t6a99bh5rxo1pp228304879300.jpg (1706x1127, 128K)

If you really love her, go for it. I would give a fair 6 months to a year before making any big relationship decisions, and along the way, maybe you'll get lucky and convince her that your marriage material or something so she drops the whole abstinence charade. Its an easy task when the ball's rolling

Thread's dying and I want to thank everyone for their input.

Being said, I'll keep your advice in mind, user. I've never felt this way before, but I've never believed in love before either. I'll do what's best for her, I suppose. God bless.

Attached: lisawhy.jpg (399x329, 16K)

Aight as soon as you become skeptical of certain things
you have to passively look into it but from all i've.
heard she seems to be good girl.

Thanks everyone. God bless and goodnight.

Attached: 1550651059285.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I don’t believe the virgin thing. The serious Christian thing will be a pain in the ass for the rest of your life. Ask yourself these questions: does she have lifelong friends or just new friends? Is she close with her family or is there strain? Does she use the Christian thing to judge others or herself? And most importantly, realize you are not emotionally capable of making a proper judgment. Ask the people you trust what they think. And if they say timid praise, run.

Make a move or regret not

Good luck user

Attached: han.jpg (500x413, 31K)

Go for it. As you two get closer, she might take pity on you and give you a BJ or even take it up the ass. So you can go for a test drive without getting on the freeway, so to speak. A lot of Christian girls know that virginity is special but that men have needs. I doubt she made a purity pledge not to suck dick. If you can get in her pants, I bet she sucks you off.

Make love.

did your mom not hug you enough

Attached: avcqye-DO_NOT_ATTEMPT_TO_APPROACH_HER-0flhqhndp3j21.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Old and fake.

Attached: abice6-Dawning_of_a_new_age-9dtgxiyqht721.jpg (700x730, 110K)