Does anyone else find life weird...

Does anyone else find life weird ? I'll be doing something and then I look around and just think how weird it is that I am conscious and that I am living in a time with cellphones and the internet. The fact that any of this is possible blows my mind. And then Ill think about space and how we have no clue wtf is even out there, for all we know there could be any and everything out there. And then Ill think about how someday Ill be dead and forgotten, and most of humanity at some point will be too. And all the great works of art and human achievement will be for nothing. Its all just so weird.

Attached: sunglasses clown pepe.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-3
youtube.com/watch?v=p4cJv6s_Yjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur mom gay

I remember my first weed

I think about this a lot

I get those thoughts alot when I smoke but Ive jbeen getting them randomly now

I'm just being a dick lol I've thought through all this stuff but at the tender age of 25 after many psychedelic experiences I've just accepted that existing is inherently strange and theres not much we can do to answer the questions we have

im 22, I honestly feel the same. What was a crazy psychedelic experience you had ?

This is you realizing your own mortality. Try not to think about it too much. It gets depressing if you dwell. It'll happen more often as you get older. I'm 30 and I do this a lot when I'm stressed or things are tense at work. Sometimes I'll take my lunch and go sit in my car staring up at the sky. Thinking all the same shit you're thinking. It's a coping mechanism and you should recognize it as such. Don't worry too much and keep your wits about you. If you do it, bask in it briefly and move on.

Attached: beb8ccd73ade1e3d651485d9c34a04df3126b38b0b7ce7a17a440785b962831b.gif (700x704, 295K)

I appreciate that. Thank you

It is weird, how could it not be when we don't understand it at all? I feel the same way sometimes when I look at people - just focusing on the features of their face makes me think "man, humans are so weird, like physically weird." And then such thoughts start kicking in, how our existence is a small chance in billions and how it all probably doesn't have a meaning, since we are just apes on a rock flying in space. And this thought makes me happy - it doesn't matter if you succeed or fail. So in the meanwhile, fornicate with harlots and acquire currency.

I freaked out on mush once and the same moment kept repeating. my ex was tripping with me and she kept reassuring me in very empty ways, and I would calm down for a second, then that process would repeat. I thought she was trying to give me a false sense of security, I thought I was actually in hell and thought the only way to escape was to kill myself
took way too much acid another time with her and I felt like I was an android of sorts and she was my handler, and that while she learned to love me there were others in charge and she had to put me out of commission. got a lot more details if you're interested because this was a fucking weird experience. once I calmed down I asked her what the fuck is going on and she literally said that she was a demon and she had to sacrifice somebody but didn't want it to be me. then minutes later claimed she didn't say that

bro exactly. It makes me feel free and happy. Like im playing the most realistic video game ever

ok

Attached: ynzhweu62gu11.jpg (1000x982, 94K)

You're welcome. It's rare that I wasn't an immediate asshole and responded to you on Yea Forums as a normal person without any hostility. When I read your post, I thought to myself: "self, what would 2006 oldfag say to newfag without coming across as an asshole? Oh yeah, that's right. A normal response sprinkled with some racial slurs and vulgar words."

Not just "top kek" or "muh mchicken."

I thought : hey, here's someone having a real experience in life that we all go through and maybe he would like some insight. Maybe he would like an opinion that might be of some interest.

You see, this is what Yea Forums lacks right now. Depth.

Thanks for acknowledging my existence cunt nugget.

whoa, yea im very interested

I think about this everyday. I don't know how we all continue to live with the horror of it.

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 99K)

We just distract ourselves

Attached: boobcat.jpg (544x408, 21K)

Well I obsess about it it constantly but I also probably have undiagnosed OCD.

I do too, does it scare you though ?

You're kind of right. Living life is distracting us from noticing how big the picture really is. It's only when we take the time to sit there and think about that stuff do we realize the weird "existence" feeling.

Is this little mouthrape boy???

well on that lsd trip I felt like I was being observed the whole time, like I was an experiment and I almost felt and saw wires hanging off my limbs. my ex kept whispering to me, but not doing anything to reassure me, basically being insensitive when I was very vulnerable. she was acting very fucking strange and when she held me to comfort me I thought she was doing something to essentially kill me. I kept saying things and she would try to covertly tell me to stop saying them, and immediately stop talking when our dog (his nickname is bug) came into the room. I still think I went too far that time, like I experienced some things I wasn't meant to. hard to put into words but I felt like I really lifted the veil. I'm trying to recall more details but that was a hell of a night. if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer

THIS GUY IS A NON BINARY FAGGOT.

Yeah obsessing about it is a little unhealthy. You probably have a lot of free time amirite?

Exactly. We get caught up in jobs, relationships, purpose, etc

OP here.

Ik not obsessed you child rapist. I'm trying to get to the bottom of reality.

There are no good philosophers anymore, so I'm filling in proper.

Asshole.

I do, what do you mean by lifting the veil ? Also do you think when you take psycadelics it shows you for lack of a better term "mystical " and otherworldly things ?

You see. I'm so out of the loop and frankly dgaf enough to know what "non binary means. Mostly because I don't plague" my existence with things that don't really matter to me. However, I do know what faggot means and I'll take it as a compliment. Fuck face.

Attached: WsVZfLR.jpg (1280x2036, 389K)

You fucking weasel. I was trying to help.

KYS.

Fucking queer.

Og op here, dont take it to seriuosly user. I am with you thats why I posted this. Looking to see if there was anyone that was thinking what i was thinking

Didn't you just give me a pepe hug you edge lord? Or was that someone else?

Philosophy is a waste of time Yea Forumsro. Find something else to occupy your mind.

Attached: l5xt16mn7jd21.jpg (460x652, 53K)

Well, next time try not being such a child molester.

I think about this too. We are all so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Look at the Sphinx. No idea when it was built or by who (although there are theories). Even the builders of the pyramids found it as only a head sticking out of the sand. Eventually one decided to dig and found out wtf there’s a whole body here? Events like that or old relics really make you think your time here is basically nothing.

Hey, fuck you you stupid dickhole.

I'll cut you.

What's your address???

Lol I did, that is someone else. He meant op of that comment. im the op of this post

It scares me more than anything else. I can't stop thinking about how none of this makes any sense. I remember when I was really young, probably around 6 or 7, I first realized that I'm going to die someday. I couldn't stop crying and asking my mom "why do we have to die?" I would spend hours thinking about the ideas of time, infinity, and the size of the universe. Why does any of it exist? Why do I exist? It doesn't make any sense but at the same time I can't stand knowing it could all end any moment. It still bothers me every single day.
Not really. I have a part-time job and I'm in college. I don't sleep much so that gives me some time.

your second question describes what I mean by lifting the veil ;)
I believe psychs allow you to see what's been there all along. I consider them sacred and the only difficult times I've had were when I decided not to respect the substance

1234 facefuck drive
Your Mom, CA 696969

Attached: 2rc49y.jpg (571x500, 64K)

Lets just all be friends lol I just wanted to talk about philosophy and have a discussion

the universe is filled with inhabited planets no joke

Attached: 15514134154453554334.jpg (625x352, 47K)

bro yes. I have a part time job and im in college too. Whats helped me is to just think that none of this matters so just enjoy it. And if there is something after death great, if not I wont care cause i wont be consious. What helps is just to hold out the hope of something yk

it shouldn't scare you. Who said things have to make sense? Maybe it is all pointless and you make your goals yourself. You should find peace in that idea - whatever you were told you should do, wherever society (be it family, or community etc.) has pushed you to be - it all doesn't matter. Your degree doesn't matter, neither your job nor anything you'll ever do. So, instead of fitting in a system which holds everyone occupied with everyday things, you can look back and decide what exactly makes you feel happy. Then you can pursue that thing. You can't know the meaning of it; there probably is no meaning. Only thing you can do is try and be happy.

It's me. Pepe hug guy. I post three things anime chicks, cats, and Japanese girls. That's how you know it's me. I'm sprinkled in here without some images but Im the one who told that guy inderectly that I want to facefuck his mom.

Sometimes we need to have animosity in a thread to bump it and to add some spice.

I mean, I don't really want to facefuck his mom. It's just fun to say it. Like you're with a group of friends cursing at each other while have a toke or drinking.

Attached: SADI5JG.jpg (750x1125, 274K)

I beleive this too. It's just that we're so far apart from each other that it's damn near impossible to confirm.

its the only thing that makes sense

why does it make sense? from the information weve all been fed since childhood? I don't think it makes any more logical sense than anything else

Great thread going on here, I do get the same feelings and its becoming more and more complicated to find a reason to do stuff nowadays for me

the only thing the universe can be filled with is planets

why not

Yeah, life is weird like that. I have suffered bouts of depersonalization/derealization since I was a teenager, where things feel artificial, or that I'm disconnected from myself. As I got older, I learned ways of managing it and working around it. It helps to invest in your life, set goals and work toward achieving them.

appreciate it user

You need to fight that feeling man. It's worth living if you got something you care about. Don't be one of those nihilist fucks that doesn't exist. Be someone grateful that they are able to breath because they are alive and fight for your life everyday.

Attached: p28qvthdhyh21.jpg (580x773, 96K)

how do you even know what the universe is? again, everything we know is from our loving government and we've been indoctrinated since childhood. can you personally prove anything about what you say?
and why not something else? that's not a good argument

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't mean to sound rude but it's nothing I haven't heard before. Like I said earlier I'm probably actually mentally ill and need to seek treatment for it.

thanks, maybe you should change it up a bit and do things you want to do yk

we can see space and go into it and see all the stars and they must have planets with life that's the only obvious answer

np, no shame in that. I have went before and it helped

has anyone ever told you that other planets exist?

Not everything we we learn is from the government. Have you ever watched a documentary on space or space exploration? Astro physics? Have you picked up a book or a scientific journal about space? A lot of what I've learned in my existence didn't come from school. It came from those books on Tai Lopez's bookshelf..

JK on that last part

In all seriousness, there are tons of things about how space is being explored today that have no connection to government.

Im asking why you think it doest make any more logical sense than anything else

Space is water. The firmament is a proven fact. Research flat Earth, and Eric Dubay.

Attached: fe.gif (482x482, 1.2M)

don't rush to medical professionals if you are not 100% sure you'll need their help. Most often than not, they will prescribe some drugs to you just so that you buy that shit. Don't rush to conclusions like "Im mentally ill". Thats how they want you to feel. (of course I don't know you or your life, so you could be crazy, but BUT dont rush to get diagnosed)

more assumptions. can you go into space? can you prove what stars actually are? it's only obvious because you've been conditioned to believe it's true. every ancient civilization tends to agree with you. if you were told the earth was flat your whole life you'd believe that, it has nothing to do with logic or being obvious

this too actually. When I went they gave me stuff and it made me feel like a zombie and they tried different things and I hated it. After awhile I lifted and meditate. This helped alot and then just pursuing things that I always wanted to do

obviously earth is a planet that orbits a star and all the other ones do too

but we are indoctrinated with information from the government from the moment we begin school. just because somebody says something does not mean it's true, can you prove what you believe? honestly? do you think there is a fucking Tesla in orbit right now?
I could ask you the same question. that's the point. nobody can prove shit

really? how do you know this? because you've been taught this way your entire life or because you've proven it in some way?

Dude I'm literally not trying it get you or prove you wrong. I literally and just trying to figure out what you're saying and your reasoning. Im not attacking you lol

Soo...he was behind all that...

Attached: i7zijnvl9t8ca2omz228551220000.jpg (1510x1185, 120K)

then what do you think is going on ? And whats your proof ?

if we're on this planet then there must be more

Dumbass. If I was told the earth was flat my whole life and I was a person of average intellect, I would question as I got older and and try to find proof to the contrary like a person who gives a shit about their path in life. People who don't ask the questions like you shouldn't be allowed to breed. I hope your genetics stop with you. And I say that lightly because I'm not a total prick.

Attached: r08pste3hyh21.jpg (802x1200, 89K)

Therapy is fine, just be weary of drugs they may prescribe. For a lot of people, talk-therapy is sufficient, and for every person seeing a therapist talk-therapy is a central part of it.

my reasoning is that we've been lied to about most things our whole lives, why would a matter like this be any different. the average person cannot prove anything about anything so it's easy to feed them any info that they blindly accept
I don't know what's going on but it's just as likely that the earth is flat and we actually are important, or that we are just in a simulation
and where is the logic in that?

This thread is pretty nice, but I gotta commend you on the fine collection of asian ladies.

>dont ask the questions
>accepts indoctrination
so why haven't you researched flat earth? I mean you should be questioning the nature of our reality right?

one just doesn't make sense to me

I disagree with the flat earth but you are entitled to your opinion and your ow reasonings. But I do think that there is a real possibility of the simulation or something like it

For once in your 'weird' life, have an original thought.
I hate to think you will implode when something actually weird happens to you.

Attached: 238233_700b.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Exactly, I like this guy . He gave me some pretty solid advice too

that's fine but it's not based in logic
I don't believe anything 100%
and I don't think any of us could prove anything to each other, hence my opinion that a round earth and an infinite universe full of other beings is no more valid than any other idea

I can get like this at times too. Its depressing. At times I try to even convince myself anything is real. Kind of like the Schrödinger's cat bullshit. I dont really know whats behind closed doors because I cant see through them. I cant tell the people around me are real because I cant see through their eyes or peer into their mind. Like what the fuck is going on right now? What is reality?

What calms me down is remembering whatever is happening Im experiencing it and I can feel emotions and pleasures in this. Kind of like Im awake in a dream but I cant maniplulate anything and everything. Theres rules beyond what I can comprehend. Even so Im able to enjoy my little hobbies and interactions so Ill just continue trying to do what brings me joy. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Attached: image0-16.jpg (828x815, 548K)

This thread really makes me think

how much do you weigh ? Real question. Because Im thinking you are at a solid 300lbs.

think about what

thinking

Wow. You've lost faith in humanity I see. You know what man. Even though you spout some shit like this. I actually care about your mental state right now. I hope your baiting and you're not serious. 'cause there is no point in arguing with some like you. You are that person. That one person who shovels bullshit into their lives and beleive that.

Bro. I worked on a plane that literally went to the stratosphere every day. I saw with my own two eyes the curvature of the earth. Also, the ISS ORBITS OUR PLANET. It doesn't hover above our planet. It fights our earth's gravity ALL THE TIME. It has to actively push itself away from our round, spherical planet to keep from plummeting to the ground. You can see the damn thin through a telescope at certain times if the day. I mean fuck man..

You're welcome.

Attached: F3udT1X.jpg (800x1200, 102K)

>we've been lied to about most things our whole lives

Too many people would have to be in on the gag for a lot of shit to be fake/lies. But Im curious, what do you think we've been "indoctrinated" about?

thanks user my mental state is actually terrible and I believe I suffer from mild paranoid schizophrenia honestly
but when you say things like the iss orbits our planet, how can you definitively prove that?
I honestly don't believe anything but I'm a lot less inclined to believe what is fed to the status quo
I just like to keep an open mind, I'll leave it at that
and that's why it could work, nobody would believe a conspiracy on that scale so it would be much more convincing if they pulled it off. I think we've been indoctrinated about a lot of things, most things actually

All commercial airplane seats have fisheye windows. Even if they didn't, you could not possibly detect visible curvature from 30k or even 100k feet if earth was a globe. The ISS as seen by telescopes is a high altitude plane, the videos they show us are CGI composites. You're only fooling yourself.

Attached: wvb.jpg (672x480, 125K)

But my point was it's impossible to get everyone to go along with it. There's just too many people to keep it quiet. Still curious about what you feel we've been indoctrinated about though.

this thread was pretty much doomed to be a flat earther thread lol

always wondered why you don't see stars in supposed photos of the iss. also wonder why there is no documentation on the building of it

not actually impossible though, especially if the people involved are being lied to as well. think of it like freemasonry, 1st degree members have no idea what 33rd degree members get up to and thats by design
hmmm well to name a few, drugs, history, the holocaust, health, spirituality

>no documentation on the building of it
Did you watch that JRE with Alex Jones too?

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-3

That's a lot of stuff to think are lies. What sort of things do you actually think are real?

yeah both of those shills crack me up
don't forget Alex Jones was actually right about the gay frogs though
I don't even know if I'm real buddy

Welcome to the fucking Multiverse, i think we are the shithole galaxy in our supercluster awell.

yes OP. i always thought that awareness of the weirdness of the situation was sone sort of teenage coming of age growing pain or some such thing. but, im now 42yo, and over time, that awareness has only become more obvious, constant, and intense, and no amount of study of wacky religions, philosophy, sciences, history, or art solves it, it only adds to it. I have a feeling cars spend most of their day considering it as well. My besgle chases them. All organic life on this planet could be disassembled by biological warfare later this century, and the only tiny narrow evidence the hundreds of billions of other star systems would have to know of every human & life form on this entire planet ever having existed would be a few brief decades of extremely faint analog radio noise theyd have to be at just the same technological point of advancement as our planet is over about 3 decade span across its 4.5 billion year life, before everything went digital and became unintelligible noise, be tuned in listening for the primitive transmission, in order to detect and decode it at all, before the wave of it all passes them by and we offer no other outward sign of anything ever gaving happened in this corner of this one galaxy. Not all the creators who thought they were building something important, not one individual of any of the armies of all the legions of all the empires who fought to destroy something important, none of it might as well have ever existed, and none of us might as well have ever bothered to do anything more than sit in lawn chairs and drink rum runners in the sunshine all day. Literally every other thing humans have ever done beyond that is just wasting or time entertaining ourselves in the moment. And yet, we get up every day and do anything and everything but that. What a waste lol

There is literally a documentary of how they built it in Netflix. Sure it's abridged a bit but it's a good history lesson.

Bro. The plane I had the privilege to ride on went higher.

tl;dr but saved af my nigga

Attached: 1534395502853.jpg (960x926, 150K)

OP is stoned

cats, not cars. beagle, not besgle. etc etc etc

i try turning spastic autocorrect off, and this is what you get

>don't forget Alex Jones was actually right about the gay frogs though
I actually think he's onto something with the whole interdimensional beings thing, so I understand you doubting things.

ok I'll check it out still wondering about the lack of stars in photos from space though

assuming you're not being sarcastic: he is onto something. but he's a shill and is paid to mix truth and a whole lot of disinformation in order to discredit valid theories

based, right on

Having lived through the long drawn-out international effort to construct the thing, it delights me to see a generation of kids become adults who think that because they didnt see a thing happen with their own eyes firsthand, that thing may very plausibly be considered to not exist at all. Appky this skepticism to pokitical ideology, religion, spirituality, new age pseudiscience hocus pocus, and baseless conspiracy theories equally, and wipe the slate clean.

His other stage name is Bill Hicks.

Keep going, please.

Attached: images (3).jpg (306x164, 9K)

lol alex jones is “right” the same way a broken clock is.

Do you know how cameras operate in space? I'm asking cause I genuinely don't know.

Sometime today I'm going look it up and educate myself. I don't know what you're going to do. You might even know something already and you're baiting.

Point is, if you had proof of us not going into space, you'd already be a famous man. You'd be that guy that everyone would be like "hey! There goes that guy who proved space travel is fake af! Let's get an autograph!"

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 38K)

im going to try them soon. appreciate the insight bro

k I read it. you're setting forth on your first journey into the long and very vast existential passageway. whether you come out alive is entirely in your hands. trust no one. good luck. I love you.

Attached: their last moments.jpg (1481x1114, 131K)

believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see ;)
I like this theory but I'm still not convinced. either way I love both of them
what would you like to hear? these experiences are more than I could ever put into words so it's hard to just pick certain parts to describe

I love you too man, I hope the rest of your life I fucking great and if there is an afterlife maybe we will see each other.

I can spend my entire dinnertime throwing my spaghetti noodles at the wall too, and when two of them stick I can say “see, my noodles stick to the wall! Im doing something of value!”. And that is as good as infowars gets.

I'm kinda stoned so I can't tell if this comment is against me or for me. Sorry.

Attached: 1539224329625.gif (340x340, 18K)

you are me. I am you.

Attached: 1483779968959.jpg (680x439, 50K)

you can Google atrazine homie it's a real thing and an actual problem. might explain all the trans faggots on this board
no I do not but I am familiar with photography and lights that bright would certainly show up if the objects that reflected that light do. and don't worry I don't know shit :) burden of proof though buddy. the only reason I care about space travel and the shape of the earth are the implications they would have if it wasn't true

>believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see ;)

I'm having this inked on me.

I put my paino into her vagiggle.

Honestly not sarcasm, it's just a quietly held belief of mine. I also think Crowley got some shit right as well.

just do your homework and always expect the worst. most important thing is to apply what you learn to your life and try not to forget what the experience taught you
yes this is true

I think Ben Franklin said that shit honestly. bill cooper has a good quote about not believing anything you can't prove in your own right as well
agreed. like I said before, I keep an open mind. crowley definitely was onto something

I 420 365, and can confirm it does not effect reading comprehension. In case this is news, there's always been disinfo agents here, the good thing is they're fairly obvious and predictable.
Atrazine is a total red herring, the #1 cause of all forms of (mental) illness is mercury in vaccines, combined with 'adjuvants' like polysorbate 80, which allows it to penetrate the blood brain barrier.

Attached: vaccines-cause-ethyl-mercury-autism-🐟fish-methyl-mercury-when-14048393.png (500x1622, 147K)

you can google chemtrails and the government using a big laser to zap people from their secret anti-gravity base in the hollow moon for population control homie its a real thing and an actual problem. might explain what happened to your sense of proportion.

lots of really good energy flowing through this thread. like a damp and whispy fog that originally set out to warn us of impending misfortune, but chose to stay with us in this thread despite his adherings flailing. I love you all.

Love you too man. This thread has been awesome

Yeah like me. I don't know shit either. What about weightlessness? Can you explain that? Cause they're certainly not in one of those parabola planes.

Check out the tour of the iss on YouTube too.. It kinda fucks with your head because on the camera there's an up. But in space there is no "up" and their "up" is different than your "up". It kinda fucks with you. Watch it stoned too.

I know vaccines are fucked up
but there is legitimate info about there on the physical effect of atrazine on frogs and the fact that it is in our water supply. it literally causes some frogs to become herms
yeah you can Google anything the real crucial part is verifying how valid the source is

you are why alex jones and his gaggke of morons are a punchline. he arms poorly informed kids with half a fact, convinces you that you and youalone are armed with the truth, the whole truth, and everyone else who might know something you dont is really just a conspiracy against you, and for their own small nefarious purposes. This is how religious cults grow.

don't do psychedelics from a bad state of mind though. if you're worried, have a feeling of senselessness or don't know what to do day to day - i'd advise to wait.

doin psychedelics from a stable, positive point of life is great though. some friends you are comfy with help a lot too (not like the crazy ex the one dude talked about, whom he had bad trips with)

idk I've seen some good evidence of them being attached to wires but again there is no definitive proof
and the idea of that is interesting but I honestly can't stand any media NASA puts out

Yes. But fatigue+weed does affect to reading comprehension. It's been a VERY long day.

Will do, appreciate it. Do you think they show you "reality" ? And did it have a positive effect on you ?

Most of the time it's not NASA. It's the ESA. or JAX (Japan).

I know about that, it's also real, but the real cause of the exponential growth of gay, trans, and other more serious disorders is not atrazine.

idk if you read any of my posts but I've called him a shill multiple times. I find him entertaining but occasionally he speaks some truth. he's controlled opposition
hey I'm that dude and I agree with this but always remember there are no bad trips just difficult ones

fair enough but I don't see a difference in any of them. they're supporting the same agenda
ok I'll give you that, my assumption was definitely a reach

it's a really nice thread. first one I saw upon opening clover. life can be fickle, but life can be light sometimes as well. this morning my cup it runneth over. be easy Yea Forumsoys ( ͜͞ʖ)

Attached: ijdsSbj.jpg (479x234, 18K)

Suck me beautiful.

Attached: 2eorfhz.jpg (576x384, 69K)

We are the center of our very own universe. Nothing else matters than us. So yeah it might be strange but not meaningless or something. In fact we the living beings are the only things that matter at all. So don't think to small of us all.

you what now?

Attached: 1528770137170.png (2702x9890, 1.34M)

but but but I learned in school that we don't matter at all

>We are the center of our very own universe. Nothing else matters than us. So yeah it might be strange but not meaningless or something. In fact we the living beings are the only things that matter at all. So don't think to small of us all.

Attached: 1533208026640.jpg (456x810, 27K)

in my exprience, they don't show 'reality', but the 'themes' and 'emotions' of the trip were always very personal and real to me.
to compare with the crazy-ex dude: my trips (including the difficult ones) were not about paranoia and a feeling of artificiality. my horror was in a complete loss of identity and the reality of the world (for example i could understand no longer the concept of time, colours etc and it scared me shitless).
and i know a lot of people who trip very superficial and just have a good time. but for me almost every trip was very personal, more or less disturbing and eye-opening (not to the reality of things, but more to my emotions and things that i should take care of)

i know what you mean about difficult trips. even more, i'd say mostly they are not difficult like 'it's fate', but difficult like in 'i took way too much acid; i was way too tired; i was completly exhausted before i started tripping' etc
but as much as i agree, i still wanna emphasize: no matter if they are 'bad' or 'difficult', they can seriously fuck you up for weeks or longer.
so just emphasizing, what you said earlier: do your homework, don't take too much, have a good space and respect the substance. then psychedelics can be real precious.

simple is good

Attached: dog.jpg (1024x772, 84K)

Attached: 1421165147668.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

however, being a simp, is not.

Attached: 1541096144467.webm (368x656, 984K)

crazy ex guy here, you're doling out some good advice :) sounds like we've had different experiences but that is the nature of the drugs. I think I may actually be mentally ill because you're on point with what you say but you seem much more grounded in reality than myself. either way thank you for spreading some knowledge and making an effort to help others

Attached: 1479465310029.png (300x250, 19K)

OP here if anyone is still here, its been real guys. This was an awesome thread, I wish I knew you guys irl but this will do. love you guys fr, I feel like I have a connection with you all in a weird way.

Yo when I was like 11 or so I thought about this. How is it possible. We all got a supreme mind, all is one. But for what reason?

If you think about the universe, how everything works. Everything is right...

that's why we're all still here man. and we always will be

Goodnight fuck face

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x1707, 245K)

guys we gotta find a way to keep in touch fr idek how to go about it tho

You're too late man. We've already been in this thread for hours. You fucked up..

Nah JK. What up.

imo things always sound wiser from the mouth of others. i really thought your opinions were point on, otherwise i would not have commented in the first place.
and just on a side note regarding the mental illness theme that has been riding this thread as a blind passenger: doing therapy can be really worthwhile, no matter if you have a mental illness or not. don't get hung up on diagnoses and identities like 'i am mentally ill'. the better the diagnostics, the more omnipresent 'mental illnesses' get. a lot of what ppl describe as mental illnesses today, was part of being normal a hundred years ago. so don't let this labels affect you too much.

also:
that's what i'm hearing in my mind all the time while reading this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=p4cJv6s_Yjw

maybe that's the beauty of this board

yeah I hear that, I think I'm pretty good at giving advice but I'm constantly self destructive. I appreciate that though, I don't ever think I'm right but I often think others aren't
many people around me have suggested therapy and I'm sure it would help, I've just seen at least 5 different people since elementary school and I never gained anything from it. I'm under the impression that I know my problems already so nobody can help me with that. solid advice though, I have no problem rejecting labels and I might actually look into a therapist while I have insurance

Yea Forumsro. I was just about to say the same damn thing.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x202, 496K)

Yes. Everyone capable of examining metaphyisical questions, considerations/thoughts, and reflections have explored these ideas. You’re not alone. And your logic drives scientists to go to work every day in search of answers to yours and their questions.

top kek

Attached: akd7jt-T________u_b__e______d_____t_____o___o_____t__h_-sgvilzpinzc21.jpg (1438x1426, 229K)

> taking a bait

Attached: asorw5-Welcome_to_the_Farmstead_-_Nobody_Sees_the_Chicken_Dimension_-_Chapter_11-5ihxyomeeqh21.jpg (1050x1050, 635K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

il

Attached: join degeneracy 12.png (410x579, 217K)

who are you even

Attached: axp7gh-The_cube_is_guided_by_the_children_of_the_wastes-8eqfe1wzrck21.png (576x768, 348K)

i find it funny when people think they are wise but dont know shit.