I feel like numbness and tingling in my hands, sometimes I have heat rush to specific spots, my skin feels like burning...

I feel like numbness and tingling in my hands, sometimes I have heat rush to specific spots, my skin feels like burning. Yesterday I got heat rush trough my whole body I thought thay I would get hearth attack since I was short of breath and hearth was poundng. Not a specifically shy guy, but can It be anxiety? And how can I treat it?
Any tips will be appreciated

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

you have cancer

IT MATTERS CAUSE SHE WAS SO PRETTY!!!!

Attached: araayc-th_s_w_ll_effect_your_t_p-yaqbLjR.jpg (800x669, 107K)

Ass cancer

Or panic attacks. Do yoga brrathiwhe. It happens report back if symptoms change

Oh yea forgot to mention my drug use during last 8 years,smoking weed daily, was hooked to alc for a year and benzos for few months dont know if that has something to do with it

That sounds like a panic attack.

That's just qi. You might be close to achieving a breakthrough in your cultivation!

That's fucking stupid. You don't get heat from a panic attack.

Yeah sounds like a panic attack to me user. Look up breathing techniques that help to bring you down.

It might. You might have some circulation issues due to the immense amount of sugar from the alcohol you've ingested. Your liver also went through hell with the benzos too. You're probably pre diabetic. I don't know man. I'm not a doctor. Go see one and be honest with them about the alcohol and drug use. They need to know everything to make a proper diagnosis. This way they can try to fix you.

Did all test liver is good, blood sugar is normal, im working out 5 days a week for last 3 years, plus my cardiologist said to me that everything is solid, since im 25yo

Do you take any pre workout supplements? Post workout supplements? Niacin and nitric oxide can cause heat flush and that hit feeling. The numbness is most likely a pinched nerve somewhere. Probably from working out too much. My right hand used to go numb when I didn't allow enough time for my muscles to heal after doing a bunch of curls and reps with the bar. Changed my rotation on how I do things and I'm fine now. Found out that my muscles were swelling as they should, however when they would swell it would pinch a nerve near my elbow and cause numbness.

be nice to people, and they'll be nice to you

Attached: ackkmq-He_has_come_to_F_______________e_________a____________________s________________t_____________ (1024x576, 81K)

Any changes to your sleep pattern? Perhaps diarrhoea?

I dont take preworkout anymore, im avoiding all uppers that are heavy on hearth speee,coke, preworkout etc. since my hearyth is enlarged from working out. It could be piched nerve thats what my suspicion is honestly. I guess if I do eeg scan I can find out if its nerve damage?

Honestly I started working at different job I work every day for like 8-12 hours and I sleep maybe 5-7h.. can it be from stress at work?

Did you lose some weight or increased to appetite for no apparent reason?

I don't know what an eeg scan is cause I'm super stoned and don't care much to Google it rn. So I'll tell you what. Go to the doc and very simply tell him "doc, this numb sometimes. Ouchy. Please fix". You're not a doctor. He probably won't even use the eeg thingamabob because he doesn't have to Google how to fix it like you. . He just knows "don't need eeg cause this need something else. I went to many years of medical school to know what wrong."

Attached: 6zoMzD.gif (320x180, 329K)

My weight is pretty much the same few pounds up and down, will go to the doc, there is no other option, my feet are getting numb as we speak and sometimes I get some kind of facial twitches

You might be having a stroke. Or just simply fatigue. My eyes twitch when I'm stressed and tired.

Well I dont think that stroke can hit me that often without leaving a mark

You are having panic attacks.

>breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Attached: a7w4y9-f__________l__________i_____________p___________or_f_________________l______________o________ (3840x2160, 343K)

>when you ask for a bit of mustard on your hotdog

Attached: ag01uc-War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_War_W (737x756, 1.27M)

You need to lose weight. Eat once a day. Stop eating carbohydrates sugar. Stretch. Slowly you improve and it becomes easier. Your mouth withdrawal symptoms ease and head clears. Do fasting often till you burn most excess fat in your head. Collarbones should move drasticly if they dont you should stretch constantly. Do both calorie deficit and stretching when ever it feels good. No special moves just move your arms in front of your body while sitting. One arm at a time for starters. Bend your back too. Then standing if it feels good.