What's wrong with me? Aside from being on Yea Forums obviously. I just want to be normal...

What's wrong with me? Aside from being on Yea Forums obviously. I just want to be normal. I've been doing a good job at that recently but I'm still torn up all the time. Getting laid and doing drugs isn't helping. Nothing helps. Why can't I just be happy? Is happiness even real?

Attached: 20190307_022756.jpg (1080x1193, 295K)

happiness is subjective but always temporary
everything you need to figure it out is within you
you mention drugs, have you had any psychedelic experiences? that's the only thing that has helped me honestly
most drugs just bandage a wound and sex is meaningless with someone you lack a connection to

try being content instead of just happy.

fill your life with bullshit until something sticks. I still don't know what the fuck is keeping me from falling off the ledge - but through amphetamines and caffeine I get shit done each day.

Make friends if you can. Spend money on hobbies and tools, or travel and socializing if that's your thing. Skimp on isolation if you can avoid it.

Helping people seems to be the best. Being needed is about the same thing.

have you tried sticking things up your butt?

damn this is concise

OP here. Goddamn these are some good answers. I'm a bisexual piece of shit that barely holds down a decent job and hangs out with friends all the time. I have alot of substance abuse issues. My family and real friends support me. I just want to die but I don't even have the energy to go through with that. I'm trying not to be a bitch about shit but I'm teetering on the edge and my life isn't even that bad

I have done alot of mushrooms in the past and they have helped me mature and see things from a different perspective. Now I'm just a borderline alcoholic among other things

hahaha same here man. I barely smoke weed anymore. mushrooms busted my head wide open and lsd let me make sense of it
lsd made me feel true happiness and pure love when I finally found it. might help you in the same way. dmt is something I know would help too but I personally haven't worked myself up to it yet

I mostly smoke oil carts nowadays, it's just so convenient. Mushrooms were a beautiful experience for me every time. I've done lsd a couple of times and it's not bad just mostly visual effects. Molly was breath taking and if I could find more I would lol. I would love to get dmt if I could find it.

genuine question: are you sure it was real lsd? I've taken plenty of bunk and nothing compares to the real thing which is notoriously hard to find. it's certainly more visual and less of a mindfuck than mush though, I feel so awake when i use it
MDMA is great too but it got old for me after doing it too much, lsd and coke is 1000x better imo. it's said that dmt finds you when you're ready but look up mhrb extraction if you don't want to wait ;)

Yeah that's what I've been doing for the most part. Caffeine and benzos and amphetamines are what keep me going atm, besides the love I have for my family and friends

I don't know for a fact if it was real, but it felt real. Unlike other hallucinogens, I felt most in control on acid

I'll take your word for it, I didn't test mine when I first got it but I knew it felt right compared to what I'd had before and a buddy tested and confirmed that. yeah that's something I like about it lol I've had a few trips in public that were at least manageable. every time I used it though I felt genuine happiness and just wanted to spread love in the world (which I did by giving away most of my vial)

Nope, youre getting used and all the times you ever used people or other things is catching up you.

Have you tried getting laid again?

Happiness is a temporary chemical emotion.

Everyone goes through a point where they realize that happiness is never pure and "real". Its a chemical. You can be happy doing something for 20 years and then wake up unhappy one day. It happens.

The only way you get "better" is by treating yourself well. Exercise - don't go full /fit/ autist "exercise fixes everything - and have a healthy diet. Find a purpose that you can use. Use it to create something to leave behind for when you're dead. Life is a game, stop taking it seriously. Drugs are just a cheap source of happiness. And, as said, happiness is temporary, so you'll just keep going back to the drugs if you let yourself

I have used and been used. I have done alot of bad shit and yes I do feel like I deserve alot of it. All I do now is help people the best I can and numb myself. I have a girlfriend now and it's the first time in a long time that I've felt loved and I might feel the same way. But all I feel and all I've ever felt was confusion throughout my entire life.

Fitness is something I've gotten into this last year and it has helped a bit. Mostly with just feeling healthier. I was pre diabetic for a decent amount of time.

You know what you're supposed to do to be a good member of society and a good family member.

Why aren't you doing it?

Attached: 1362960408683.jpg (432x413, 22K)

My family is my main priority and trying to stay sober is what is needed. Society can go fuck itself though.

Physical fitness helps your brain, its good for your mental health. A good pump always helps but that's never the be all end all

Is this what passes for humor these days? That's some retarded shit right there.

Attached: ae8oeg-pretty...-yeww29w1gf921.jpg (1300x865, 445K)

in all seriousness, go see a therapist