After seeing 3-4 times it doesn't have any effect, after seeing it 1 time actually...

After seeing 3-4 times it doesn't have any effect, after seeing it 1 time actually. I'm still wondering why there is no clear evidence about how "dangerous" the momo challange is. Share your knowledge because it seem like a hoax or at least something what receives way too much attention. Momo-faggot-thread.

Attached: images(29).jpg (275x183, 6K)

It’s a sculpture called Mother Bird. Someone decided to use a picture of it to spread a rumor, not of it’s true.

Attached: A9BD714F-F5B2-4661-84E7-DB4250B3D837.jpg (640x640, 54K)

It's too late for you little faggots to be on here, go to bed

All these dubs nigga what the fuck

Attached: 1551611431804.jpg (640x791, 41K)

hoax.

obviously

what are you stupid

Unlike the attached pic. Look at it for 8 minutes without blinking at midnight then immediately go to sleep. Within minutes you'll start ejaculating continuously but weakly as you dream about being fucked by a dalmatian. 100% TRUE. PROVE ME WRONG.

omg was deleted because of it's extreme power.

here it is, screencapped

Attached: 1325355068924.jpg (425x300, 30K)

oh shit don't share that it's too powerful

apparently the person who created threw it away because "it began rotting". wtf did he make it out of that would rot??

He is Japanese. Think think think, probably human flesh.

Damn Momo has some nice tits on her!

Dunno, looks like silicone for some parts but I’m not sure. I don’t know much about the artist, but you can find other examples of his work here. www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall18-momo.html

Why would I waste 8 minutes of my life by staring at such an ugly bitch. No. Fuck it. But ejaculating on it would be a weird flex if it didn't have bird legs. Show me her with a good body and I will think about it.

This thread is haunted by Dubs now

Attached: momo-fly.png (800x450, 162K)

Good.

Attached: 7FA8B94B-8B00-481A-AD18-BEE4370E2F7D.jpg (589x875, 142K)

kek. also he told reporters "oh don't worry guys Momo is gone. she began to rot so I threw her away. no need to be afraid anymore" yeah that'll make people feel better lmao

People may have gone at him with pitchforks if they found he created “Momo”, maybe it was for the best that she passed away.

Attached: BA69CD81-6155-4ACC-87A4-B1CBF85A6785.jpg (959x736, 258K)

he shoulda said he burned it though, not thrown it away. people were retarded enough about her, now they are gonna think she's out there on the lose lmao

dubs prove this is true

he also said "if you thought that image was scary, she looked far worse from rotting" fucking kek

At that point the “urban legend” could be kept alive without the artist getting shit for it. If any kids do off themselves from it, it’s just natural selection.

Wow, you're a faggot! I mean, you're a colossal faggot. The biggest faggot I've EVER seen! And with this being faggotchan, that really says something!

not sure if bait, but it's true and you're fucked buddy

it's just funny that he told reporters this so people would stop being afraid and spreading her around social media, but then he says she rotted away and he threw her out. it just makes it even creepier.

Attached: momo-mirrorgirl.jpg (576x754, 131K)

It’s fitting of him, looking at his art in general.

that's what it originally looked like? her bangs got longer...

He should've said something like let her free or released her that'd fucked some people up

Nice, right?

Attached: 1551927611873.jpg (650x450, 85K)

Seems like a hoax, everyone knows this shit is dumb and not real

Ow God, post moar, I'm about to actually do it.

I would fuck that

Get in here, now

I got it dude, the others are just dumb.

Attached: aapuvz-_OC__Angles_in_Real_Life__20_-0hymjk4noa721.jpg (2000x1125, 185K)

I mean they basically are m8.......

Attached: asqxwq-the_law_prohibits_realizing_one_s_true_form-n8pkjq7pbrh21.jpg (850x500, 78K)