Everything is moving too fast please slow down

Everything is moving too fast please slow down

Attached: 28AF7A65-0E24-4CC2-A8F6-6284A06202FE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

radio-jammers.com/sale-10508355-1-2g-5-8ghz-high-frequency-jammer-120w-mobile-microwave-signal-jammer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

REMEMBER
BE HERE NOW

I’m very drunk I’m sorry for this terrible
I’m drinking because glow in the dark cia niggers are trying to read my brain waves and it’s very stressful

reminder that alcohol is a poison that ruins bodies, minds, and relationships (e.g. people)
try some good ol' family friendly lsd next time champ

How do you know this?

They are using high frequency microwave beams to send messages into my head with voice to skull technology

I'm a fan of LSD but I've seen first hand with a friend that took too much too often and eventually roasted his brain one day and was never the same, it was like a light switch went off over night and never came back on. Same stuff my friends and I would do, just not weekly/daily.
>Syd Barret

What do they say?

Attached: Original_Doge_meme.jpg (300x222, 12K)

They say my name a lot and tell me to do things I was already going to do sometimes they tell me to watch certain TV programs and those programs have coded messages for me

Do you have a car? You have to run them over with your car to get them to stop. But do it after you sober up because drinking and driving is against the law!

They always hide I can’t see them to run them over

My brother is a paranoid schizophrenic and had/has similar experiences.

Attached: 1548893342040.jpg (720x1333, 83K)

nice dubs of truth
> "... cia niggers are trying to read my brain waves ...";

You need to make (and always wear) the Yea Forums Yea Forums approved cranial shield
(see pic related)

Attached: 4chan lbl cranial shield .jpg (400x321, 38K)

Holy shit...that pic, it's me!

I’m not schizo though it’s real
And they are making the captcha harder than usual to discourage me from talking about it

its okay user
just be more unpredictable and violent
they only go after people who need to be silenced or easy targets

There ain't no brakes on this train bby

Attached: 0044.png (394x310, 187K)

I don’t want to be violent I just want to be left alone I really don’t want to hurt anyone

Here ya go bud.

radio-jammers.com/sale-10508355-1-2g-5-8ghz-high-frequency-jammer-120w-mobile-microwave-signal-jammer.html

Attached: Naut.jpg (640x400, 80K)

and she'll never work THIS town again