Time for a quick thought experiment

Time for a quick thought experiment...

You and a couple of your friends have been tasked with starting a gang war in your city. How do you do it? What would it take? How do you ensure opsec?

Pic for attention.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535589109774.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Well I'd start by learning as much as I could about the gangs that exist in the city.

Assume a certain level of pre-existing inside knowledge about the street gangs in the city and neighboring cities as well as access to reletively up-to-date information about their activities.

Bump

Well the very first thing that comes to mind is a drive-by and then dropping a rumor that it was xyz gang but you'd have to be extremely careful not to get shot yourself or caught by the police.

I'm assuming that they sell drugs so you could also try to convince one side or the other to encroach on the other's territory or even pose as a dealer yourself and spread the word that your 'gang' is attempting to move into their turf. Just be careful not to get yourself beat up or shot.

Or you and your buddies could jump someone or a couple someone's, beat their ass, and leave some kind of clue that would frame the other gang/s or just tell the dude.

Violent crime is, amazingly, reletively low occurring in this city and as such shootings and such are investigated very aggressively. This could be dangerous or used to ones advantage if done properly.

As for drugs, yes they do. Mostly crack cocaine and heroin.

Just get the name of two guys that sell for different gangs and their numbers, then call them (use an app to mask your number) as if you are the other dealer and tell them "you selling in my hood nigga", have a heated argument with them, throw some threats, remember to say "your name" and do it again so you have those two guys wanting to murder each other. If you are successful there should be some violence which will mean a desire for vengeance in one or both of the gangs, if the violence escalates then there you have your gang war.

There was a beating rather recently. Not gang related but resulting in a murder. Could be exploited? Revenge for a murdered family member?

Well in that case I'd probably just try posing as a dealer selling on the other side's corners and let the druggies do the rest of the work for you. Might work might not. The biggest risk is getting caught selling drugs and getting shot if they find you on their turf.

You could also attempt to arrange some kind of meet up between the two, like maybe you want to buy/sell a large amount of heroin and have them show up at the same time? But have one person set it up with one gang member and another set it up with the other because you don't want them to connect the dot and figure out one guy called them to the same place at the same time. Or at least use two different numbers. Then you could just see what happens maybe you will get lucky and they'll just shoot each other OR you could shoot em both and make it look like something went down. I'd shoot one outright and kill him and shoot the other in the stomach and artery somewhere and let him bleed out so it looks more realistic. You could even get on his phone and send a text to someone telling them whatever version of a story you think would be best to incriminate the other side.

1. Start gang.
2. Go to war.

Hipoints. That’s is.

How are you gonna exploit it if it wasn't gang related? Was it carried out by members of one of the gangs?

Shouldn't be too hard to find a loose connection between the victim and a member of a local gang

Possible I suppose.

Well that's all I've got off the top of my head I'll post again if I can think of something else, hoped it helps.

Can I ask why you are doing this?

Like I said. Purely a thought experiment. Nothing more.

>become gang
>fight other gang
What else is there?

We want to stay in the role of puppet masters. Not be one of the warring factions

Lock in at the rec center. I mean, come on.

make sure they dont hate your face more than having to fight with people that have been taught to fight ppl with a different face, Rose?

commit a crime on federal property against state enforcement

Yo pic fake as fuck.

Find gang leaders daughter or mother (blood and innocent so to speak) gang rape, hold hostage until they come looking. Have video of gang rape on every street thug’s phone but not allowed to post it. They must do the work to look for their blood then find this evidence. This ensures a retaliation isn’t the only thing but becomes a full on every last mother fucker must die situation