Be me... 32 live with my twin sister

>Be me... 32 live with my twin sister.
>moved in together last year
>few months in she tells me she has been in love with me for years.
>feelings are mutual.
>Got my sister pregnant.
>Parents don't know yet.
>She is happy and calls me daddy when I get home.
>She is 100% planning on keeping it.
>We live together in an apartment.
>Parents don't know yet.
>Sister is clingy and really happy.
>Rubs her belly and sings to it.
>Parents don't know yet
>She is buying baby things and painted a spare room and decorated it with a big teddy bear,
>Is giving me blowjobs daily and during weekends basically has my dick in her mouth for hours at a time.
>Parents don't know yet.
>Parents don't know yet.
>PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME!
>WHAT FUCKING DO Yea Forums!??!!?!?!?

Attached: 2bce0c_6097455.jpg (1250x2812, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0GPj6J6dDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rolling

roll
also fake and gay

roll

rawlin

Rolling rolling rollinG

Rollo

Roll

Just have her tell your parents that she got knocked up and don't know who the daddy is. Easy peasy.

Roll

Roll

Rollin

Rollled

roll

Must be done

enjoy your retard baby, sisterfucker

Tell your parents that she got knocked up in a drunken one night stand and neither of you know who the dad is, but that you're going to keep the kid and because she lives with you and you're twins offer in front of your parents to help her raise the kids as their uncle until she finds a partner/if she finds a partner, you'll get brownie points with your parents and get to be involved with your kids life and you and your sister can continue to fuck like rabbits (just obviously not whilst your parents are visiting)

roll

Don't know what you can do.

1.She can come to her senses and give up the kid.
2. keep the kid, pretend you don't know who's it is. Then be a very helpful brother.
3. give up for adoption.
4. man up, take care of the kid, but this would involve losing contact with everyone you know.

I did option 4 with my sister. But I was lucky, in that I had a good education and had built myself a damn good nest-egg before our relationship started. Also our parents, well they were their but they could give to fucks about us one way or the other (and no they, as far as I know never found out about us). Now we have a kid, trying for number 2. (no retardation as some would put it in the first)

Do the parents know yet?

I mean its a good idea but...
Fuck man I don't fucking know.
My mind has been all over the place these past 2 weeks.

how did it happen for you guys?
hows your kid?

any issues?
your roll a shit!

rOLL

I might as well roll bump my own thread.
With my luck probably ill get Kirino.

here is another roll to keep this alive.

Attached: 1466445402650.jpg (1050x1250, 776K)

Do the parents know yet?

RORR

What are we rolling for?

POKEROLL

what do you mean?
how the kid happened? (we fucked a lot)
how did we end up together? longer story, I can spend a little time writing up. But ultimately she had a bad relationship, ended up at my place and just never really left.

>how did we end up together? longer story,
>longer story,
>I can spend a little time writing up
yes

oof had that been called a role you would have landed some prime waifu.

but you didn't so try again.

>how the kid happened? (we fucked a lot)
this I know... but I mean we were always close and then we basically crossed a line.

I'm sure you two didn't just bang like animals like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Attached: 1550704487251.gif (487x560, 898K)

Roll

Roll

roll

Honestly started when we were teens, you know hormones and shit. We lived in a shitty neighborhood. Parents were more about putting on a show for everyone, so we had a nice car to go visit friends but never enough money for us the kids. So we had a few friends and the like other then those in school. (I have posted this story, not going to rewrite it again)

Synopsis of the story though....
We had fooled around and then started fucking as teens (young teens). Then we got to high school, I got my first car and then she got hers. This led us to actually dating other people. Then until my late 20's I was (still am all about making that $$$). But this lead me to owning a few rental properties. I bought my first apartment block (in the same neighborhood we lived in). It was a real shit building, but I got lucky, the housing values almost doubled over the next few years in the neighborhood. My parents sold their house for 70k, and the people who bought it sold it within half a decade for 140k. Funny times.

Either way I lived in this apartment block while working on my business degree, never did finish that. It was still summer, my sister had just broke up with her ex. They owned a house together and they kind of did what I did but instead of a apartment they rented rooms. SO they had a big fight she came to my place. She didn't want to stay their because the rooms were basically rented to her boyfriends Bro's.

She came over, crying mad sad. Everyone has seen this at least once. I calmed her down. We talked, eventually she passed out. Next few days were hectic. I thought they would get back together, but it seemed they couldn't figure it out.

aSffdsf

Two easy as piss questions to ask yourself;
1) do you love her?
2) does she love you?

If the answer to both is yes then you'll regret giving up the offspring of your love the rest of your life if you do, but the product of an unknown daddy and being a helpful brother option does work, it's what my sister and I did at first and now our parents know but they've seen how we raise the kid and that the kid has no defects so they're happy for us

Ignoring green text

alright

I think I only know about a tenth of these

roll

Stop posting dumb greentexts. You'll get in less imaginary trouble that way.

>shits heartily to attract a waifu

So now they needed to sell their place, but they were having real issues with how they would split it. He offered to buy her out, but for the amount they bought it together for. She said fuck no, the houses value had doubled like everyone else. So lawyers started blah blah blah. Not interesting took a half year and by the time they were done, they both walked away with the same amount due to court costs (lol), but at least he didn't get anything extra.

My sister started renting a room in my apartment building. One of the cheap units, but still better then nothing. So like I said this was a shitty neighborhood. She had a break-in, lucky she was out. But she didn't feel safe living their. This being my building, I had the biggest unit (a whole 2 bedrooms). So I offered her one of the rooms. She didn't have any real options. She moved in.

Now I remember her having some clothes, but holy fuck did she have a lot of clothes. This being an older building, it had those closets that were the size of a door. In other words not enough. So half her stuff ended up in my closet or in the living room. Meaning I would see her changing all the time, you know no top or anything.

I would always start commenting like "careful you might get me going walking around like that", just stupid shit. She would usually just laugh or taunt me a little more. Saying shit like "we aren't teens anymore".

This was going on for almost a year after she had moved in. We had gotten kind of cozy at this point. She would sleep in my arms and ask me for massages. Cute shit for sure.

This being a bad neighborhood, there were shootings. One of those nights we were watching a movie. A stray bullet flew right through my sisters room window. We didn't realize it a first, no shattering noise just a hole through the window. But she noticed when she went back to her room.

Rolld Dahl

>defecates copiously

Monitoring, also very jealous

Good luck living the dream, user. I wonder how your kids will look like. Not in a mean way, but in a "will they be basically clones since the parents are twins? Neat."

Also rolling.

roll

Rollin

Roll

Kill yourself and your sister wife and the child you fucking waste of human life degenerate

Roll

>will they be basically clones since the parents are twins?
motherfucker! I know it doesn't work like this but you just put a whole new batch of questions in my head...

Attached: 1538348516860.png (750x807, 739K)

roll

Rolling

get out of my thread.
and take your (you) with you.

>shits heartily to attract a waifu

>grunts
>shits
>the territory is marked to attract a woman

roll

>shits
>attracts a harem

>shitting intensifies

>the shitting continues

I called the cops, they investigated. Let me know there was a shooting about 2 blocks away. Must be from that. They did barely anything, other then verify that bullet did indeed come from that general area, and get the bullet itself. I taped up the window, and would put something more permanent on it the next day, until the insurance I could get the main guy I used to replace a window.

So my sister said she didn't want to sleep in that room that night. I told her the couch was free. She said my bed was free. I just laughed, "just like the old days right". She smiled and went to my bed. I spent the next half hour finding tape, swearing because I knew this was out of my pocket (as a landlord you quickly learn, claims to your insurance company are not worth it unless it is in the 10's of thousands of dollars, and a new window with an install is less then 1k.)

When I was done I had gone back to my room. My sister was still up, just texting and shit. The world already knew that there was a shooting but everything was OK. Me on the other hand didn't give a fuck. Just meant more work.

I wanted to go to sleep at this point. And at first I was starting to pass out, but then my sister had turned around to face me. "you know I wasn't kidding about..... you know fooling around". She gave me a her sly smile.

I said, "you know we really aren't kids anymore, so this could be bad" She moved towards me and kissed me on my lips. A little peck. I hesitated at first, not much, but a little, and then gave her a kiss back. We undressed each other, with me laying on top of her.

I got to see her all the time changing, but being this close. I had realized how much she had filled out. She had a beautiful ass that people working as servers tended to get. Her breast perfect teacups, with nice perky nipples. I did my best not to get to aggressive, but she had been the one wanting this and led me quickly inside of her.

>one last shit

Put the kid in a blender and force feed it to your mom and dad

Roll

you only get 1 roll guy.
68 was your option.
now go away.

Rolling

Roll

god...
I stared angrily at this post for a bit...

I felt protective and angry.
IM GONNA BE DAD GUYS!
and MY SISTER IS GONNA BE A MOM TOO!
damn it all I'm scared.
I'm fucking scared anons.
I am happy but I'm so fucking scared too.

Attached: Classic+_6d162a0e8d4ba5b15214feb2c8b24c06.jpg (434x614, 88K)

Did you see my last lot of advice?

you are living a dream that many wish they had congrats user

There's nothing to be scared of, if you both love each other and both want the kid it'll sort itself out

Ok?

Satan has arrived

lucky you

You're 32 stop acting like a child. It's your fault you've done the sexys with ur sis.

hestia is bestia

Roll me a sushi

We had fucked for the next hour or two. Honestly we were really compatible. I guess it is because we were kids when we figured out what we like of each other. So it made sense. We kind of fucked all the time after that. About 2 months in we had our first serious talk about what we were doing. As in where it was going. I told her, it's the first time I haven't ended a relationship after the first 2 months. She knew what I meant.

She rarely slept in her room after that. Only if I had some friends over, and even then. After they left she ended up in my bed. Over the next year and a half. I had bout a couple of extra houses (which I promise you, more money, and more problems). and around this time she had her scare about being pregnant. I was making good money at this point, but still having a kid from sibling parents. I let her know that if she was pregnant I would do anything to help the kid.

And as it worked out she was pregnant. We had a kid. But that was another problem. We had wanted to be a real family. So that meant moving. I basically transferred all my properties to a numbered limited company and gave the rights to rent to a local company. I basically gave a chunk of my money just so I could move the fuck away.

That is it basically. We live in a new city, no facebook twitter etc. But we can be together. It was tough at first, since your friends still want to stay in contact, but you just have to give up certain things. And now we have new friends, who don't know better. As far as they know, we are a family.

>32 stop acting like a child
people have been posting like this since before reddit was around but here comes leepicnewfag to set them right.

go get em user...

Attached: reallynigy.jpg (428x368, 26K)

too bad you got Iki for your dicky

k

If you want to do the same, you have to be ready to leave everything behind. If you are not. THen you have to figure out what else you want to and are willing to do. Like I said, I was lucky. My parents were shitty enough to force me to do better. And that gave me leverage to do what I wanted with my life. You probably don't have that.

Bend her over and fill her up with another one and stop being such a pussy

Roll

My situation is nowhere near as bad as yours was.
We both have good jobs and are in fact planning on building a home. Luckily my grandmother left us some property in her will so if all goes well we can move into a new home within 3 years. our parents wanted us to sell it and buy a house but my sister said she wanted her house to be a virgin home. She also promised me that I can have her anal virginity when we move it. yea it made me excited but now I am working hard so my kid has a home like we did and not just so I can pound sister ass.

I went off on a tangent there but yea. My situation is ok and I hope it stays that way. I'm curious as to how you guys handled your kid being born. or should I say your kid being THERE? does it feel like a mark of authenticity to your relationship? I mean I'm putting this in a dumb way but does he/she make it seem real? like... does there existence prove that you two were meant to be?

anyway don't mind my rambling if you like but I'm glad you shared your story. Got any tips on raising an incest baby or keeping a sister happy?

God my writing is bad.
I will keep this thread on auto refresh and check it in the morning.

Thanks for your kind words anons but I am tired and need sleep. Doesn't help that my sister is still up watching Netflix (she won't sleep until I do). Good thing we both have late schedules or I would be dragging ass all day tomorrow.

Attached: 1399342849337.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

>Parents don't know yet

llor

o shit i actually got the one i wanted

Soo...he was behind all that...

Attached: i9qcj0zy4peba79k722854549100.jpg (1710x1107, 105K)

roolllll

Rollo

Rollin

rolling for a good one, fuck your family issues

a

Roll

rolling for waifu

also, who the fuck cares? just don't tell your parents you knocked your sister up, dumbass. shes a grown ass woman and can fuck and get pregnant by whoever the fuck she wants you lame ass fuck

Roll

Attached: 58A33DDA-1C84-4F77-B9DA-EAA596C8693D.jpg (1500x3375, 1022K)

Rollos

Roll, and are you going to call the baby Joffrey if its a boy?

Roll

Roll

Maybe try this

Attached: 1551945607766.jpg (817x960, 135K)

Big roll

Pics or it didn't happen I call bullshit

Roll

This. Not sure what is left to talk about anymore.
For anyone asking you're just helping your sister get through tough times.

But of course OP's larping.

nibba, post that sis of yours

Give me 79

rollante

Reeee

please please please give me 43
though 84 would be good too

Rolo

rolling for 35 boys.

fuck.

So close.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0GPj6J6dDY

Shouldn't this be in that Georgia thread?

Roll

Rollan

user and his twin sister should be fucking crucified for being an abomination

Roll

rolling

rolando

ROLLING IT

roll

Lucky bastard
Also roll

Checked

Roll

Hahaha, such a bad pic to post along, everyone's ignoring you now.
Also rolling.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

is

Attached: join degeneracy 19.png (410x579, 217K)

Roll

you literally created a retard in your sister's stomach. your kid will most certainly be retarded guaranteed. you guys are so fucking stupid.

pokeroles

check these dubs!

Attached: ag7i12-B_E_W_A_R_E-nmq0cy2rmka21.png (719x392, 562K)