Would you date a cute, healthy girl with HIV? You do realize it's been cured, right?

Would you date a cute, healthy girl with HIV? You do realize it's been cured, right?

Attached: 1551067276426.jpg (900x1200, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/04/health/aids-cure-london-patient.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She doesnt look so healthy

That's a very prejudiced thing to say.

lol he is right tho tbqhfamalamadingdong

realistically if she was that cute yes.

>Would you date a cute, healthy girl with HIV?
>cute, healthy girl
>healthy girl
>healthy
>girl
Traps aren't girls, and aidsfags aren't healthy. So no, I would not.

I wouldnt mind if my partner was positive as long as they are ok with safe sex. HIV status doesnt mean you arent a good person who deserves love.

Attached: 1545169278240.jpg (460x500, 42K)

>HIV
>healthy

Looks like we got a RETARD ALERT ON OUR HANDS BOYS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi Ivan! You know spamming this thread type will get you banned, Ivan? Well, if the mods weren't child raping russian faggots, that is.

Can I get it from oral?

She's not a trap she has a vagina.

made me smile, not OP

If it was cured she wouldn't have it tho
>PS she's cute and sure

I'm autistic so yeah. Valid excuse not to be intimate is a plus.

Is this real was that the OP?? I'm sure your probably great and I'd love to meet you, if you don't mind me asking how did you get it?

Who is Ivan?

Hey you can be healthy with HIV.

No, never. Also that girl looks ill.

I think I need more information about this cure but if it ends up being a cheap and easy thing, I'm going to turn into a raging trannyfucker.

I fell in love with a man who turned out to be gay, or at least, bisexual. He was having affairs on the side. I'm not sure exactly how he got HIV but he said he used to get drunk and power bottom for the entire college football team, or at least the gay half (aka the black half).

You are super cute.
I hope you feel better very soon.

>terminal disease
>transferable through body fluids
>"You have to love them!"
How about, no.

What makes a power bottom as opposed to just a regular bottom?

That's so sad, I hope you find someone nice. It's a big world and there's sites to meet people who are also HIV positive if you can't find anyone comfortable with it.

Attached: 1550880585082.jpg (640x652, 119K)

if she has hiv she either got it from fucking a nigger or her mum is a complete fucking slut who brought a child into this world with hiv

A regular bottom can only handle so much. A power bottom is a guy who can really take an anal pounding like it's nothing.

She's just sick in the head

If they take medicine most of the time they’re undetectable and you cant get it. Plus its way harder for a girl to give it to a guy.

Or a gay man. But most blacks are low key gay, so yeah

Shut TF up you're probably in your mom's basement rn or something bc you have "social anxiety" and can't go outside and get a job or a life

same person?

Attached: 1551931879145m.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

My mom was dating my older brother and sisters dad while he was using and he got it but didnt tell her until she had my brother then my sister and she was about 1. So she had it for 4 years without knowing. My mom knew she had it when she had my other sister and me so luckily we dont have it but the older 2 do unfortunately.

>tfw you pack medicine that helps with diseases like this
Hope it gets to people like you who need it

Yeah.

No

If she has the smallest cut or abrasion in her mouth, then yes.

ITS A CONSPIRACY

Fake news.

Absolutely not. You can only get HIV from having someone cum inside you.

oh just notice what's happening here lol, im done

yeah.

you are a complete idiot.

>healthy
>with HIV

It should be criminally punishable to try and spread this.

Haha lol I was jujst messing I can do it see?

Attached: a7fu8z-Feel_the_water_and_the_walls-ngsusupu04521.jpg (3767x2674, 1.56M)

OH MY GOD THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEEN USEING THE SAME PIC SINCE 2018

put Linux

Attached: ah1uur-D_____o________________i________t_______-fzdaen7hi1b21.png (863x725, 189K)

>HIV

>Healthy

Hmmmmm

Thanks Lorie !

Attached: awelid-Glass_peaks-7nb2ye68bnj21.jpg (1668x1520, 123K)

>using windows

Attached: a6vxm1-DO_NOT_SHOOT_for_he_has_I_N_F_O-vdekmidk9r421.png (513x473, 235K)

Is that even a girl

You only get HIV from gay sex, so obviously no, this is not a girl

Actually, recent studies have shown that those who are HIV positive that regularly take their medication and have a low enough viral count (this is known as undetectable) are able to have even unprotected sex with extremely low chances have passing the virus along.

That's, haha, false

It is indeed a crime to spread the virus to someone without giving them the heads up first

Sure, I'd hit that. As long as I already had HIV and was on meds myself. She would be a sure thing and never ever cheat on you unless you were a real dick.

Sorry for your fucked up family. That sounds like heavy trash.
Rise above it.

>Hey dad look what I have become!

Attached: aul9lt-do_you_-6oasrwfbvpi21.png (1016x764, 1.63M)

No, its just a fact

Hasn’t been cured fuck face

Apologize.

nytimes.com/2019/03/04/health/aids-cure-london-patient.html

Remission not a cure aidsboy