"love is love"

>"love is love"
An obvious lie. Gays are misshapen creatures born of rape. Their love is something no one should want. Real romantic love can only occur between a man and a woman.

Attached: 1551623017225.jpg (256x256, 10K)

You're probably right. It's actually a shame because I bi and having a bf seems like it might be nice.

Bi is a semi illness. Heterosexuality is normal, gay is an illness. When you're bi your brain cycles between sick and normal

That's not how bisexuality works though, it's not a cycle. You always like the same things.

cant tell if you joking or not

I'm not.

It's an illness with no effective treatment.

Dating women makes me feel like a sissy so I don't do it.

op is always a fag

Homosexuality arises naturally in species with no major natural predators. It's a last line of defense against overpopulation, which is part of why it tends to be more common in cities.

OP is probably not right

>real romantic love can only happen with a man and a woman
Only if your sex is more vanilla than a bowl of grits

>Homosexuality arises naturally in species with no major natural predators.
Also, other species with natural predators. You're full of shit.

Well, you're not wrong.

I'm not talking about homosexual behaviors, like bighorn sheep fucking each other in the ass to assert dominance. I'm talking about homosexual pair bonding, like those gay penguins in the zoo.

It is nice.

Wait, they make vanilla grits?

Similar to racism, Homophobia is the mark of low intelligence.

Enjoy hiding your archaic views on sexuality while us queers are busy butt fucking and slowly taking over the civilized world, straight-fag.

Attached: 1a1072b8-ad44-4d4e-a91f-d6a734441c1f.jpg (500x667, 89K)

Ah, so homosexual behaviours are fine?

I grew up in a small town though.

Lol ur a faggit

Attached: d62.jpg (346x190, 14K)

They pretend to be happy. And push their arrogant mental illness upon society.

And before you know it ,pedo's will be accepted, and pre pubescent children will no longer have the choice but to embrace the rape.

Good luck raiding your children in this world. Anybody who's breeding in this generation and future is doomed.

Kill All Gays.

Falsely labeling a behavior as a phobia is a mark of low intelligence, as can be seen by the inability to label things correctly.

You can't reproduce, you won't be taking anything over. You'll die out and be replaced by generally the same margin of error that led to you in the first place.

Love is love, you're right op. Glad to see someone so progressive on here.

Hi Ivan! You know spamming this thread should get you banned, Ivan? Well, if the mods weren't child raping russian faggots, that is.

even if you're not gay homophobia is fucking retarded

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

Right? Honestly I'm surprised no one came to the conclusion that homos don't love, they just lust, sooner!

>implying rape is bad
>romance

What the fuck happened to Yea Forums

As if I'm worse than logposters, "white bois can't compete," etc.

Where are you getting that? OP said homos love. OP must be right. He is a fag after all!

Aids, natures way of saying "you're wrong".

Love is love and homos just have poop sex. No one loves poop user. Except faggots. Their love is poop.

Dudes pee out their dicks and fuck vaginas. Pee is stored in the balls, this is known. So fucking vaguus is peeing into girls bellies to make demon spawn.

Where did you go to school! How is butt stuff worse?!

Because pee is sterile. Not only CAN you drink it, but you SHOULD drink it.
You can't say the same thing for poop user, unless you're a nigger. You're not a nigger, right?

I plead the fifth.

/mpyBQM

Attached: Picc.jpg (957x1024, 225K)

>caring so much about what other people do with their asses
When is op gonna start minding his own business and stop being such a fag

When faggotry stops being pushed on us 24/7

Literally no one is pushing faggotry at you,stop victimizing yourself you tard

Alcohol is no excuse for your niggerdry

Attached: 1477679033130.jpg (400x263, 15K)