Be me

>be me
>CAD designer
>everybody agrees on playing music on the office
>we take turns
>new intern
>quiet and shy but get's along well w ppl
>asked him if he's bothered by the music, he says no and agrees on the music playing stuff
>when his turn arrives he either plays nothing or let's somebody else take over
>maybe he's just shy, give him space
>4 months pass by
>he does the same thing everytime
>claims to like all kind of music
I'm a bit worried for him, I mean he get's along just fine but when it comes to music he totally shuts-in. We told him if he likes metal or dubstep it's totally fine bit he still refuses.
Why tough?

Attached: images (3).jpg (728x421, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV41PyKpOVM
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0PwnURKh8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_f9B4pPtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Believe it or not some people just couldn't give half a shit about music. I am one of those people. This dude probably doesn't listen to music and is afraid you will all think he's a psychopath. I used to think that but I got over it and just tell people straight up that music is nothing to me but white noise.

He only listens to loli breathing sounds

Either this or he listens to GG Allin.
youtube.com/watch?v=TV41PyKpOVM

I tought so but he does know quite about music, and I've catch him before humming or singing sometimes, he always arrives wearing earphones so... that's totally improbable.

Maybe he's going to work to actually do some work instead of listening to music you lazy twat.

Does he ever hum anything that sounds like this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0PwnURKh8

It's not like when I'm listening to music my hands get all tied up, besides, we turn it off when we have to focus on an unexpected problem.

prob just really shy about his taste in music

most likely is a fellow fan of pic related

Attached: annihilator.jpg (900x900, 248K)

It could be that he hums music from games and listens to podcasts on the way into the office. I agree the humming is weird for someone who doesn't like music though.

Maybe he just has intense social anxiety, or the music he likes is really disruptive to a work environment

Maybe he’s into complex and intricate music such as prog metal, fusion metal, jazz fusion, classical and just doesn’t wanna “bore” or “annoy” you with his music

He said music not edgefag garbage.

who isn't

you must have a nice life if this is the kind of shit you worry about

That's because you're a psychopath bro

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: h9d6ljl9nbzk2xpqe228108405000.jpg (1760x1110, 98K)

Thanks dog

You mean every three minutes someone have to pick another track? Like, for real?

>tfw you are smart enough to be able to define what is and what is not music
>tfw you also don't realize infant annihilator is a parody

Attached: MI2Pf2H.jpg (1000x667, 269K)

nah, we just hit youtube playlists.
Not even daily mind you
he seems into games and such, I'm a weeb so I might understand that.

I just want him to be confortable.
not with my bimontly medical check of my digestive sistem

He probably doesn't have a genre he feels particularly fond of, thus doesn't have set list to play that he thinks others would enjoy and you guys are being shit normalfags putting him on the spot trying to dig in and find out what his favorite music is when he might have one, but just doesn't mind the background sounds. Just let him be, no one ever gets comfortable when people are trying to "making you're comfortable bro" shits annoying and makes shy people feel put on the spot and will only serve to makes him uncomfortable, frustrated, or annoyed at such attempts

Might not have a favorite type of music, I meant

Attached: 1510016609835.jpg (540x374, 22K)

why the fuck are you forcing him to do this? thats completely outlandish, I'd punch people in the face if they forced me to pick music

Take a chill pill, homie.

Attached: 1420350556583.jpg (320x353, 37K)

hmmmmmm, never tought of that honestly. We only have asked him like... 8 times in 4 months so is not like we are not really putting any pressure.
I think I will stop asking. He's a nice guy, he wouldn't punch me because of this. Calm down bro.

I'll let him be then.

no, you take a chill pill. you clearly dont understand that forcing people to do shit isnt a favourable opportunity for them. is it also company policy to pick a restaurant and indoor decoration? just let him sit out on it and stop judging him for not taking action

Do you just play music all day? That's distracting, I wouldn't want that. It's more of an impulse like "I feel like listening to some music right now" and it can last for several days, but most of the time I'm ok without it. Don't you think that listening to your favorites too often can make it annoying or negate any kind of special feel that you get when listening to certain tracks?

It's bait, junior. Just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD on this cancer-fest of a site. When you grow up, you'll learn to recognize bait. You'll still reply to it, because you are cancer, but at least you'l know it.

he i snew, has to concentrate on his work, dont want to get fired, is fed up because of music

U mad bro?

Attached: 1430848422623.jpg (490x324, 32K)

I got $20 on that he listens to deathgrips

im totally ok for responding to bait if it means i can shout at people for attempting to appear to be pretending to be retarded

I didn't create the system, is just that we have forbidden the use of headphones so we had to compromise. Personally I play safe stuff like guns and roses and stuff.
We don't do it daily or all day, maybe am hour or two and we agreed on turning it off whenever anyone gets fed up with it

what the fuck, why no headphones?

This is me plus indecisiveness. I use YouTube music since I have primarily been using YouTube for music since it still had stars instead of likes. My shit is so eclectic that in 3 songs on a playlist it could be $uicideBoy$, Sin with Sebastian, and Kansas.

I feel like the sheer variety would be distracting, let alone some of the extremes of my range like vaporwave and metal and ABBA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Cuz we need to hear thw boss calling us from another room or a coworker asking for asistance on the floor below.
Shitty system but... what can I do?

Yeah, why no headphones? Let people work how they wanna work, if they get shit done

What the fuck? Is it 1995 where you live? Isn't everyone in the office working on a computer? Why don't you retards use slack for that?

Yeah, no headphones but music out loud?
Is the worry that people wont be able to communicate? Half-earing is a thing..

Attached: ian clean squint.jpg (480x480, 29K)

my fucking nigga

all my friends think I'm weird for not having Spotify, but fuck transcribing all my youtube playlists from like 2008

He's embarrassed by the fact that his favourite music is this and it compels him to dance to it:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_f9B4pPtg

I also think its funny how people think I haven't heard of Spotify when I say I use YouTube Music.
Plus half the weird shit I listen to just isn't on Spotify.

Attached: 1459933374844.jpg (480x355, 157K)

Ikr?
Boss's orders.
I'm slepping now, let this thread die or turn it into a loli thread, me first

Attached: 5a18b8a7d88ec3009ad319910c52c7ef.jpg (799x981, 81K)

Sounds a little like me, except I'm more that way with TV and movies.. Probably low self esteem and doesn't want to be judged by his taste in music. It's really painful when you play something you really like and you know no one else is into it. Some people (like me) just can't handle that feeling.