Those of us that were born in a world where America was the number one nation, and the West dominated the world...

Those of us that were born in a world where America was the number one nation, and the West dominated the world, we all came in at the end of something.

If this isn't a "decline", what the fuck is?

Attached: doom.jpg (719x960, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/us/entry/us_8564834
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/transgender-brain-scans-promised-study-shows-structural-differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is trying to stop it. Tranny children come from weak lines and most children on this site are going to get mega kidnapp-raped-molested-killed and honestly who cares?

>who cares just let it happen
SHILLPOSTER CONFIRMED

the only thing hotter than lolis are trap lolis
so in for this

We are trying to stop another breakdown of society due to liberal weakness.

Attached: hard-times-create-strong-men-strong-men-create-good-times-13790113.png (500x685, 218K)

All of your arguments cannot convince the NPC. Just keep your kids safe and watch as parents cuck their children into sexual PTSD.
Then the problem will fix itself

But it is my obligation as a good human to not watch idle while those around me decay.

looks like you're a little late

i agree we need another war or great depression

They'll either kill themselves or adopt. Maybe it's nature's way of handling overpopulation?

ALL TRANNYS MUST FUCKING HANG!

ALSO ALL Yea Forums JANNYS THAT SUPPORT THEM!

Attached: A5E859DF-5264-4E47-8796-0906F7A17B76.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Nigger look where you are. If you want to do something about it then do it, if not then don't. It's that simple. No one here gives a flying fuck either way.

Attached: Screenshot_20180905150921.jpg (1080x2244, 418K)

That's a self imposed obligation, fix things you have power over

How lonh before the Nigerian Princes of their age find out about that dating website? Interesting times

>Maybe it's nature's way of handling overpopulation?
Then it should be a Muslim or African problem...

We need another 9/11

People clearly do give a fuck, both ways. I am doing something about it.
I will attempt to fix whatever I deem fit. I have fixed most things in my life, and I have the ability to gain power. I will set my own priorities, not you.

The west coddles the weak. Africans and Muslims do not. It's that simple. We have become too comfortable. Good times have bred soft men.

Once times get bad, and pragmatic decisions must be made, then those though enough to see those decisions through will create a society of winners again. We're just in the down swing of that never ending cycle.

Just remember, about 40%-50% of trannies kill themselves, so that's some good news at least.

>I will attempt to fix whatever I deem fit. I have fixed most things in my life, and I have the ability to gain power. I will set my own priorities, not you.
Jesus what a useless fucking statement. Shine on you Randian super hero, don't let people on the internet with no power over you make you do things.

You told me to fix things I have power over. I told you I have nothing to fix within my power. I am also capable of attaining the power to make change. To fix what is within my power does not mean I should discard that which is not.
It is not a useless statement, but you clearly cannot see its uses.

kike and cuckpilled

Attached: peaceful ethnic cleansing and forced sterilization.jpg (600x768, 159K)

Attached: the demon haunted world.jpg (1991x2048, 927K)

The best way to fix this all is to educate your own children properly in these matters. If you are traditional: stick to your guns. Don't let the schools or the neighborhoods association or the internet dictate how your kids grow up--be the good influence they need to power through the meta bullshit people are trying to force on them.
Unfortunately a generation will have to be caught up in this all in order for it to pass naturally. If you indulge the people who are pushing this stuff, those who always want more, then they will push just a little further. Stand fast and they will eventually quit pushing. They usually use herd safety to do any damage: social ostracization, allegations, mob violence, all herd tactics; never do they fight alone. Time has proven that the more reasonable among them are slowly abandoning ship as they get more extreme, so it stands to reason that eventually the crowd will not be favorable enough for their tactics to work someday.

Attached: 5118000-4410306968-tumbl.jpg (1280x720, 455K)

Voting Trump

You sound 12, fuck off kid.

L'chaim goyim

Attached: current generation.png (1896x694, 116K)

We need another world war. We need mass hard times to teach people how good things actually were. We need the world population to be reduced and another war on a global scale will help accomplish that. Billions need to die. If not now it will happen eventually when the population reaches 10 billion

I'm sure that will dissuade me.
The truth is, that you are a coward who could not fathom the idea of composure and integrity. You do not believe you can attain the position to influence change for yourself - so you impose that belief to others, because you are weak. It is an understandable thing, you have no conviction, so how can you ever see my perspective.

I respect it though, we are all humans and will do as we see fit. Lets see who comes out on top.

> We need another 9/11
..... is that supposed to be an age range ?

Attached: cult of ignorance - Isaac Asimov.jpg (695x841, 107K)

fucking end me m8

Hi Ivan! You know spamming this type of thread will get you banned, Ivan? Well, if the mods weren't child raping russian faggots, that is.

goddammit you fucking shit stop making fucking jokes like that, you make me laugh and shits like this are serious problems

A thousand thanks user

Attached: aqp4n4-________________________________________-oy2ql2hmulg21.png (720x720, 453K)

I'm from Tennessee, dumb ass

Can I fuck it?

Kinda hoping I die before it gets to rock bottom.

Attached: 1435796412828.jpg (1234x1222, 523K)

Attached: 211a709fce4e78e87bf44585055993bd.jpg (980x700, 105K)

>if this isn't a decline what the fuck is

-Insulin rationing due to a lack of healthcare for citizens
-Potholes on every road in every city due to poor infrastructure upkeep
-Cyber security that gets broken by India, Russia and China on a regular basis
-A congress with an approval rating below 20%
-A president with a consistent approval rating below 45%
-Riots in the street over the tearing down of statues
-NSA spying since 2004
-70% of the population living paycheck to paycheck
-descendents of a single business owner have more wealth than 50% of the population combined
-Rampant police brutality and a government that pays per prison cell filled
-funding of 9 military operations in foreign countries

But, sure, kids dressing in different clothes is the biggest thing to be concerned bout

I'm sick of fighting this war on masculinity and I'm ready to just let civilization destroy itself

>World fucked by climate change
>Fascism on the rise
>Inequality growing
>Recession after recession around the world
>Civil unrest

>Who gives a fuck about all that, clearly this kid making a dating website is the sign of ""The Decline""

You people need to get a fucking grip holy shit

The headline is incorrect. Drag and trans are are not the same. Try educating yourself before forming opinions.

When did y'all become pearl clutchers? Was it always this way?

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

>10 year old tranny

sorry,but i don't rape already damaged goods

Nearly all criticism is partially projection, so for everything the menz accuse women of being, you can find them doing the same, often more severely.

Trannies aren't responsible for the downfall of America you scapegoating tard.
They're a tiny insignificant minority with little political power.

You're like those circle-jerking /pol/tards who go on about "muh ebin Rome" that they suppose to represent and how "gay degeneracy" brought down the fall of Rome despite a culture of homosexuality existing going back to ancient Greece before Rome was even founded and continued throughout its existence.

Also trannies differentiate themselves from drag-queens so there's something weird about that clickbait headline and makes me suspect there's some bs in there somewhere.

Not even for the novelty value?

Attached: trans phase.png (1280x687, 495K)

Damn so glad we beat the Nazis

Attached: 1D72C2D7-A5D6-4F1C-BC54-7AE17590F4F0.jpg (500x722, 76K)

this is a good thing.
if we stop it, SJWs wont learn anything.

if we let it happen, SJWs will find out that these children are getting groomed, molested, raped, and murdered because of this, and they will see the err in their ways.

>Greenberg

Attached: 53206795_2262999060620161_6019637325246496768_n.jpg (480x540, 18K)

>Weak lines
Lol great bro-science, like creationists who say evolution can't be real because "kinds" can't change but they can't define or show a biological basis for "kinds" existing.
Iirc one of the genes linked to higher predisposition towards homosexuality in it's unactivated state can actually increase sexuality leading to it being passed on more.

>they will see the err in their ways
nah, dude. nah.

Yeah then we can get another new deal- wait a sec, those durn dirty liberals tricked us again!

Where have you been? Scammers have been catfishing desperate internet daters for money and just attention for years.

IIRC those comics are by a woman who thought she was a trans man because she wanted to be a cute anime boi. When testosterone started making her look like a 3D man, she detransitioned and got transphobic.

Overpopulation is only an issues in developing shitholes. As soon as women get reproductive control in a society overpopulation becomes a non-issue.

There are African trannies and ones in most other 3rd world wastelands and Iran is more pro-trans than gay.

Sounds like his website will get overrun by adults trying to fuck mentally ill children.

Attached: 1532573841918.webm (720x404, 1.95M)

I think it was the other way - a man that became a trans-woman and a bunch of people edited the comics for lulz

I didn't need to look at a 14 year olds asshole this time of night, user

The immigration into the UK was a result of colonialism. Even if the UK allied with Germany, it still wouldn't've changed much in the long run. The Eugenics movement was still doomed with the discovery of DNA.

>Le 40-59% maymay
Sorry to step on your attempt to reassure your feelings but that's just the attempt rate and doesn't control for transition, which other studies show drastically reduces the suicide rate.

Attached: 1532568496408.webm (720x404, 1.98M)

She's some Russian in her 20s. Sexy B0rch

Attached: 1532573810170.webm (720x404, 1.91M)

Unfortunately most evidence points towards trannies being because of hormonal fuck-ups early in development rather than parenting styles and forcing them into repression just ensures they have the highest risk of offing themselves and wasting all your time and effort.

Yea Forums has always been full of retarded "woke" anti sjw reactionaries

It's way worse after fuckin gamergate and trump election though

>and forcing them into repression just ensures they have the highest risk of offing themselves and wasting all your time and effort.
[citation needed]

Jesus Christ. I see /pol/tards cirlce jerk all the time that the libs are the nihilistic death cult but then there's always this kinda shit calling for billions to die on the off chance it somehow will make everyone agree with your feels.
No wonder retards keep thinking that if they shoot up some people then THIS TIME it will finally trigger the "habbening" unlike every other attempt.

Silly user, "END OF EVERYTHING" is based solely on what triggers feels, not some stats.

Yeah I caught that too, so etching seems off wether this kid isn't even trans or what but it hardly matters when it's justs an excuse to get triggered and circle-jerking over for the perpetually offended.

Trump signifies the real decline. A pill snorting, twitter trolling reality TV star as president.

>NSA spying since 2004
>since 2004
You're so naive.

>OH NO A KID IS CROSSDRESSING HOMO FAGGOT ITS THE END OF DAYS
>totally ignore all REAL problems
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Yes.
People always think things used to be better and are getting worse even when that's objectively untrue because our memories are shit. In teting, even right after events memory can be unreliable and time just blurs out all the details and "unnecessary" facts that don't fit into the narative we create in hindsight based on the memories we want to keep.

>Lack of support
Quickest way to drive them to suicide, last panel should be a noose.

>Surely one day muh feels will be validated by mountains of evidence that I can never find but just KNOW in muh FEELS just MUST be out there!
lol

The neurological differences. We've found them in trans kids now too.
You're approaching this from a "God of the gaps" point and it's only a matter of time before the piling evidence leaves you nowhere to run.

Nah he's just a symptom, it's just finally gotten so bad that it's noticable.
We've be giving up international power for decades and Trump pulling us back to leave room for China and Russia to gain power is just a slight acceleration.

Do your arms tire more from picking cherries or wiping errant streaks of drool from your chin? You conservatives are idiots.

what's her name??

Citation needed means to cite a study, user, not conjecture. It could be true, but unless you have a verified source nobody is inclined to believe you, especially on something so verifiable as medical research.
In response to the idea of it being mostly a hormonal defect: that should not be fixed with a chemical overbalance. We see this problem all the time in people who use lots of antidepressants: they may have a chemical imbalance from a bout of depression, but treating it by supplementing the chemicals only encourages the brain to produce less naturally, which causes that feedback loop that makes antidepressants so hard to quit. Hormones don't work exactly the same, true, but the principle stands: you should not treat a deficiency with an overbalance unless it is a last resort.

Attached: 1550567279814.jpg (780x1024, 77K)

>You're approaching this from a "God of the gaps"
No i'm not. The problem your beliefs have are 2-fold:
1) You don't account for stuff like rapid-onset gender disphoria.
2) You don't account for the irreversability of sex-change therapy/surgery.

The fact is that women are guided by maternal instinct. Therefore, if a man think's he's a woman and even is mentally a woman, surgeries that prevent him from having kids would cause severe depression in the long term since you'd be fighting his maternal instinct. Since sex-changes tend to sterilize their victims, you could cause a lot of regret for the women-in-a-man's-body type transsexuals. This problem is made worse by the fact that maternal instinct is often less powerful at a younger age especially when one doesn't realize that they can't have kids if they do something stupid like get sterilized. The safest thing to do is make it illegal for people to be sterilized unless they're serious sexual predators. That way the tranny will at least have a chance at motherhood that he always wanted.

Its a FACT that many, if not most, transexuals who get the surgery regret it. These are issues that are best left to the individual to sort out rather than the community "supporting" them only to end up pushing them into the direction they may've once been going but might start to regret. Everyone deserves the right to be a parent even if they're too dumb to realize how important that is at a younger age. Unless you can and will protect the trannies ability to father/mother a child, then you shouldn't be cutting off their body parts or making new ones.

Sexy borch

NSA wasn't formed until like 2003. Before that it was FBI and CIA spying, not NSA. It's completely different, FBI spying is totally fine

Personally I pray for cleansing nuclear fire. There is no solution but blood.

Beavies and Butthead was very obvious satire. What a smart writer.

Life is harder for most people now then it was back in boomer days. You think today's problems are because people live TOO WELL? Get the fuck out of here, shill.

It'll take me a bit to find it, are you at least aware of the brain differences I'm talking about?
>It being mostly a hormonal defect: that should not be fixed with a chemical overbalance
See, the thing is it's not a hormonal issue, at least not actively. Although there may be a predisposition to hormonal issues too most trannies have normal hormone levels and giving them more of the "right" hormones was tried in the past and failed to produce desired results AND having excessive hormones causes problems regardless of what hormones.
The idea is that a hormone imbalance at certain early stages of development causes lasting partial neurological feminization/masculinization. By the time they're born it's too late. We've also found similar but more specific and less extensive differences in gays so they may share a cause.
It's not really surprising since we've already known that in organisms from ants to mice hormone surges in early development can cause lasting behavioral changes.

Basically the best hope for a "cure" is screening for genetic predisposition and improving healthcare for pregnant women to reduce the risk of fucked up hormones surges.
I see what you're getting at with the analogy but that's very specific to depression and other issues related to "happy chemicals" like addiction which are very hard to deal with.

Fuck. I was thinking DHS.

Yeah, ya got me, I'm retarded

That's it. Im never having a child in my life. I'm not taking the risk of it becoming like this.

Attached: sad hogan.jpg (1600x1212, 252K)

If this is true why aren’t there more immigrants from Hong Kong?

>The immigration into the UK was a result of colonialism

If this was true, how come nations like Belgium and Germany take mostly immigrants from countries they never colonised?

Attached: 12C99363-2ED1-4701-83CB-A416D63307E6.jpg (720x720, 80K)

It's not like *you* have a choice.

Germany had marginal colonial activities you fuckwit. Imperialism, yes.

You're right, I was looking at it from that outdated model of treatment. I can see what you are getting at, though the way you put it makes it sound relatively new and lightly studied so I imagine it will be little while before we see concrete results which can define it as the right cure. I don't disagree with the process, on the contrary I support it seeing as how a lot of women seem to treat habits and health during pregnancy so lightly now.
That said, I still believe even these deficient kids can be guided in the right direction by good parenting practices. There is nothing wrong with being a feminine man, in fact my brother in law is one because he grew up in a house of women, but his family also held onto their traditional roots and he ended up being a fantastic man and the dream husband for my sister that married him. I don't think parenting is the end-all be-all of this problem, but I do certainly think it is a vital step that is underutilized or handled poorly. A masculine dad shouldn't punish a feminine son, but teach him the values of being masculine in a way that he can work with in order to be a fine man while retaining that feminine consideration that girls just eat up. It is of my opinion that a lot of fathers would rather shun or punish their sons for this, or simply assume they are a lost cause, both of which I see quite a lot in this age.

Attached: IMG_20190301_192137~2.jpg (1798x2336, 570K)

>rapid-onset gender disphoria
Lol, sorry but that whole theory is pretty much bs and lacking credibility because the inventer didn't care about pursuing their hypothesis in the right ways.
They decided this condition existed then sought out evidence to prove them right, just like creationists, by surveying biased sources, unaccepting parents.
I mean it's a classic stereotype for everything from being gay to depression, the parents weren't paying attention and had no idea so when they find out it seems to them like it's "all of a sudden" and "out of nowhere" and "probably/hopefully just a phase" even if their kid has been struggling with it for a long time.
>You don't account for the irreversability of sex-change therapy/surgery
But that's irellevant to the question of wether trannies are valid or not, it's just fear mongering about "what if we're wrong!" not much different from anti-vaxxers.

>Pseudo-psychological rant
Come on, kid, you're not a psychologist let alone an expert in the harder sceince of the topic. You're just bullshiting based on how things "seem" to you.
You know there are infertile cis people too and while it sucks they're not all miserable depressives. Sure many trannies would like to have kids but not transitioning is even more depressing and while so e save sperm many are disgusted by the idea of "fathering" a child.
Also while it would be nice and help my argument if it were as simple as "mentally being a woman" it's a lot more complex.

If you really wanted to make the argument you're trying to then you need to look up the rates of depression/suicide/reduced outcomes for infertile people to compare to trannies, you haven't bothered even trying to look it up because it's not really about the facts, just bullshiting with bro-science.
>Its a FACT that many, if not most, transexuals who get the surgery regret it
No it's not. I doubt you're even even misremembering any specific stat, it's just want you feel "SHOULD" be true.

>Lol, sorry but that whole theory is pretty much bs and lacking credibility because the inventer didn't care about pursuing their hypothesis in the right ways.
That's not an argument.

>But that's irellevant to the question of wether trannies are valid or not,
No it isn't.
>you're not a psychologist
Nor are you obviously. You're just a troll.

You mean they had marginal imperial activities in Muslim shit holes.

What about Belgium? All those Congolese smh

Take an absolute marginal phenomenon and turn it into a big problem, gather the simpletons behind you and keep pushing your reactionary facist agenda. Or go fuck yourself, nazi cunt.

>Germany had marginal colonial activists
>OMFG WE HAVE TO STOP GERMAN IMPERIALISM

KEK. Pls don’t ever comment on European history again

wow what a completely accurate view of today's youth, the author of this post has such insight to the modern woes of today.

>relatively new and lightly studied
Oh absolutely, the neurological research is cutting edge stuff and we're finding out more about the the time, but the more we find out the more it just supports the early development cause theory.
We'll probably even have an actual brain test diagnostic for trannies eventually but it may take awhile because trannies aren't exactly a priority for research bucks.
Well the "right" cure can vary depending on who you ask but from a medical perspective it's whatever is most effective which will almost certainly remain transition for the foreseeable future. The extent of neurological manipulation you'd need to just "fix" their brains is such that by that time we'll be able to change just about anything else too. There's also a moral/philosophical argument for prioritizing the brain over the body.

There is nothing wrong with feminine men but they're not the same as trannies and all the research we have suggests that "guiding" trannies into repression just massively increases their mortality.
Although I do personally wonder if down the line we might find that some feminine men/masculine women have some predisposition from something neurological similar to the tranny/gay situation but to a much lesser extent, though parenting obviously has an effect in this case too.

>Those of us that were born in a world where America was the number one nation, and the West dominated the world, we all came in at the end of something.
What's wrong pal, lose your participation trophy?

Well the not pursuing it in the right way is part of an argument followed what you greentexed and you conviently left out.
Working backwards to find evidence for what you want to be true is the quickest path towards faulty science. It's the same deal as the asshole who fudged the numbers to say vaccines caused autism.

How is it? Sure it's an argument for whether TRANSITION is valid, though it needs evidence to back it up, but that doesn't say anything about whether trans feelings are "valid".
>You're just a troll
Nice deflection and projection.
If you're gonna get triggered the moment I suggest basing ideas on evidence, and am even kind enough to tip you off on what evidence you should look at, then feel free to fuck off.

I was using feminine men as an example of what would eventually become a tranny if left unchecked. It isn't a guaranteed cause and effect, but it is an easy starting point to pin down and work with. If feminine boys are brought up to respect their femininity and masculinity rather than indulging or repressing one or the other then I believe they could make better choices with their health and lifestyle choices which would not lead to transition. A lot of trannies like to be "lesbian", so there has to be some vestige of the boy trapped within, I just think he has been fettered by the feedback loop that transition causes for the more devoted trannies. If you can engage the issues before they cause a transition I think you can make these men comfortable with themselves and their sexuality (I don't disagree with homosexuality because unlike trannies they don't pretend to be tolerant while berating others, though it really depends on your local area).
Good discussion, user, thanks for your posts

>most evidence
>doesn't post a single source of evidence

stay classy

Here's something for you huffpost.com/us/entry/us_8564834
Inb4 >huffpo
I know I know but if you read you'll see it links to research the acceptance decreases suicide risk by 82% while conversly parental rejection increases the risk 13 fold.

Here's an article about the brain research in children telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/transgender-brain-scans-promised-study-shows-structural-differences/

All signs are pointing to civil war. Like Clemenza said, it helps to get rid of the bad blood. All we can do is separate ourselves from that contagion and reintegrate the family unit as the highest priority in our lives. Everything works itself out in the end.

This sounds like an FBI pedotrap.

To be fair, carl sagan was the sort of ur-Bill Nye/commie-cuck who contributed to today's leftist's views on science.

>what would eventually become a tranny if left unchecked
Yeah but you don't have any evidence for that idea. It's just an armchair-psychology pet hypothesis based on what you feel should be true. Your specculation about indulging and repressing is just that, purely speculation based on nothing but your own feelings.
At least some of the tranny-associated neurological differences like the bstc are set early in development and afterwards non-plastic which contradicts the idea that the differences are the result of later parenting styles.

You're close to correct about lesbians though not in the pseudo-psychological way you're going for.
As I mentioned we've found similar neurological feminization/masculinization in gay people although much more specific and limited in scope. Basically attraction to women is neurologically "masculine" while attraction to men is neurologically "feminine".
Of course mtfs already have some "boy" in them regardless of orientation because the neurological differences are only partial. Even in cais "women" we've found that there isn't complete neurological feminization so there are probably genetic factors beyond hormones.
>I don't disagree with homosexuality because unlike trannies they don't pretend to be tolerant while berating others
Subjective bs based on your own feelings and experiences. Plenty of people accuse gays of litterally the same thing. "It varies by area" is the same as saying it's not nessecarily the case and is anything but a rule.

Lol funny timing that you posted that right before my post of sources.
See

If I recall the "leftist" view on science is: "Science is real" and the "rightwing" view has always been: "Science is fun for making stuff blow up but other than that I guess it can be right sometimes, I don't know I usually just look to the Good Book (it has all the answers) other than that Science is just another product, and as a fiscal conservative I care about the economy, so I promise to my supporters that I will never let science get in the way of business. While dealing with scientists is a necessary evil in these troubled times, I will never let those "intellectual elite lefties" poison my constituents with their toxic, unprofitable and most anti-religious ideas."

kek'd

Attached: avdree-It_s_all_we_have_left-b8miam57a4j21.jpg (2550x2550, 589K)

>Shortage of insulin

Fix your healthcare American, insulin is in good supply because of biotechnology

>Population of blacks and Muslims will skyrocket and overtake the numbers of Asians and Indians.

Holy shit you guys need to give those 3rd world retards some birth control

Go clutch your pearls Nancy. You sound like you have the vapours.

It's you being an absolute fucking loser for caring at all about stupid bullshit like this. Get a fucking life.

Maybe the muslims were right about something

Funny that you mention it, considering that I've read that the 40% meme is specifically for post-op

math, mostly

nah, I'm all for throwing fags and trannies off rooftops too

Conservatives are against birth control.

i think he means, by "who cares", "this is your chance, kidnapper-raper-molester-killers!". and it is. (wink)

lol that turned me on
as long as you and your buddies really give it too me deep first, i'll be in heaven when the fall starts and in hell after it stops

the only thing that will be deep is the mass grave we'll use to bury you and your degenerate friends in

awe, boring, still fapping about you though

Cockblocked

Attached: Noooo.png (968x720, 1.03M)

>Forced Sterilization
Die cunt

Your standards are that low?

Attached: D82A6311-71A9-4431-B631-6F9286A7AAFF.jpg (480x462, 62K)

>Too pussy to sign up for the draft
Lol just get arrested or shit yourself at meps

naw, I just figured if you were a big enough faggot homophobe to want to personally throw them off of roofs then the least i could do is let you know that right now, somewhere in the world, a dude just nutted while thinking of you and I having face to face missionary anal with lots of kissing and tender moans.

good to know you never saw my face then

Whoo!...think was him!?

Attached: j0a570a05ftfjxs05228107407800.jpg (1520x1115, 90K)

Kek if you actually believe this is a real image.

Attached: a7jsh8-AAAAAAAA_this_is_c_________o_________n________c_____________e____r________n___i________n_____ (3840x2160, 466K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

io

Attached: join degeneracy 15.png (410x579, 217K)

Well that's not true at all so you're either misremembering or lying, it's one of the most misrepresented stats around.
Feel free to look it up and come back with evidence.