What's it like living in a poor country? Not Africa, starving to death, poor but rather countries like Mexico, Brazil...

What's it like living in a poor country? Not Africa, starving to death, poor but rather countries like Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Thailand etc.

What are your struggles?

Attached: poor-children.jpg (420x250, 30K)

We can live our friends behind

Attached: asf0bl-f_______e________________a______________r____________________t___________h___________e_______ (2000x2000, 1.36M)

who ARE you?

Attached: acs55c-P__L____E_____S___________I_N___S___E___R___T_________O_____R_____D____E____R____-kog61xiz7k8 (640x724, 670K)

Well from an average middle class guy.
Public transport is kind of dangerous, depending on where you live it's likely that you would experience some kind of robbery, at least once every couple of years.
Food in the streets can sometimes get you sick.
Organized crime can fuck up entire cities.
Police isn't very effective unless you have money and / or influences.
People is uglier (on average)
Things are dirty, like streets full of garbage, again, buses or stuff like that.

Mexican here, not so bad if you actually learn something worth and do some work, plenty of job offers when you are above the average because most people is lazy/stupid, just stay away from drug cartels and criminasl In general, laws are more like suggestions so use that in your advantage.

Are the drug cartels like mostly in northern Mexico. Don’t they force you to join and stuff

i do middle class in mexico and its pretty normal, got all i need.

ive lived in many places including europe and the us

I forgot. God bless America.

Theres nice places to live in every one of those places.. watch a documentary or something.. people living in the real slums are sitting on Yea Forums right now engaging in this bullshit while they have real struggles lol

Yeah, that's not middle class lmfao

they are mostly in the north and no they dont force you to join, theyre criminals, not religious nuts.

not really a problem for most mexicans, if you dont go and get yourself involved in that world you should be fine.

saving money is literally impossible
you have to find the way to lose the least money, usually buying dollars, and the banks charge you for buying them

lol i get it..

but it actually is, and with a 2k monthly paycheck, which gets me nowhere in the US

here i own a home in a perfectly nice neighborhood.
got high speed internet for cheaps
i do my groceries at walmart and cotsco like everyone else.
drive a 2016 jeep
get my latest at the apple store

pretty basic stuff

that's the gayest thing ive ever heard

Attached: acuq4g-s_______p_______i_______n_________a_________l________C__________o____________r________r____e_ (1600x1595, 589K)

this is a foul note

Attached: abjljg-this__m_eme__w_as__n_e_v_e_r__posted-4sv13g1ncu721.png (1024x768, 642K)

It's a land of extremes, the rich make money by existing the poor are so many they are worth pandering to in every aspect, middle class is fucked.

Peeing blood out of your ass after drinking the tap water.

They're all over Mexico, but Sinaloa is a notorious hotspot for them. Cartels generally don't fuck with people who aren't in the game. I lived in Mazatlán in Sinaloa state and it was a beautiful experience. I encourage everyone to visit, but exercise increased caution.

Public transport not being public (still cheaper than using a car but not free), not being able to leave your house after 9-10 PM if you live in a relatively big city or you WILL get mugged or worse, inflation, basically everything computer/videogame related (PC components, consoles, controllers, games) being expensive as shit, etc.

im a middle class brazilian, from São Paulo. Im middle class because i have an apartament, a job and a shitty car, public services here are expensive and inefficient due to corruption, and boy there is corruption in every sector. The state takes a big chunk of my income and taxes are high, i wouldnt complain if i got something in return.
Another problem is inequallity, there are literally high class malls next to favelas where i live, and these areas are fucking dangerous, its easy to get robbed if you're dumb.

the good side of living in a third world country for a junkie like me is that i can get drugs anywhere, they sell them in the street, in schools, in parks, in "bocas de fumo" which are like ilegal dispensaries. During this time of year we have carnival, and deales just go around yelling WEEEEEED, COOOOOKE, XTCCCCC. its great

I wish I could be a cop in Brazil killing nigs left and right and get a FB fanpage. We prosecute cops or citizens that kill robbers in Peru, also your face is shown in every media for like a week.

brazil has one of the highest murder rates in south america, if not the highest, sorry man, killing is not the solution

I know I'll end up like this

Attached: avpknt-Too_many_have_been_lost-qmvq5radcaj21.jpg (1497x1379, 126K)

Just shouldn't have tried in the first place.

Attached: ajuv1t-___s____a____v____e_____s____t____e____v____e_-b83144iwgnc21.jpg (1000x1620, 179K)

that dudes pretty cool, what's cringe about it

Attached: ath3l8-HE_IS-lypxkuh574i21.jpg (852x480, 96K)