The only thing that black people ever want to talk about, is that they're black

The only thing that black people ever want to talk about, is that they're black.

I've legitimately never heard an asian or latino bring up their race in a context where it wasn't relevant, but black people can't help themselves.

You can be talking about where to eat, and they'll fucking shoehorn the black experience into it.

Attached: racist.jpg (931x524, 47K)

Only because they've heard their ethnicity brought up by caucasians a billion times. This post is dumb.

Nigger's father is a Jew

That makes sense, I had heard rumors that the two had met before.

Horseshit.

"Bring your ID to vote" turns into "black people can't get IDs, because they're black, and the black experience makes it impossible to get a fucking picture ID"

Black kid throws an apple at teacher, gets detention, "how you gonna give a black girl detention!?", etc and so on.

It's fucking incessant.

Niggers are a burden & fucking leeches. The play the victim when they don't get free stuff. Taking them out of Africa was a mistake

nigger detected

Attached: apes.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

No I have never been around any race that didn't have some "oppressed" lazy shit head who made any issue about their race.
oh they don't like me because I am mexican! Oh they expect all asians to be good at math! Blah blah blah. It's all bullshit.

Every race has stereotypes that work for you if you fit them and work against you if you don't
Asians who can't do math and have 9 inch cocks will be treated like idiots with micropenises and 7ft black people with 3 in cocks who have a masters in law will be treated like coons who got gifted their degrees.

You haven't spoken to many black people have you

Black culture is the problem. Music, tv, movies aimed at black people always paints the same picture of glorifying crime, objectifying women, and of course, painting all black people as victims of the world. It is just pathetic how that disgusting culture has taken off and taken hold of such a majority of the black race.

I don't agree with and . That's just edge lord racism - there's nothing wrong with being black, and being black doesn't make you any more likely to be a "leech" than the average white trash welfare recipient.

But I do feel like being black makes up a larger portion of their personality than it does for other groups, at least in my view. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I feel like I'm more like to hear about race relations from DL Hughley than I am from Jackie Chan.

>Black culture is the problem.
Blacks in general are the problem. They don't belong in a white society.

From my experience blacks tend to be the laziest workers. They just dont want to do the work. I think its stems from the fact that blacks are okay getting fired because they are comfortable with welfare. Its part of their culture. If blacks as a whole prefer to stay in welfare then they gotta get pushed out and take responsiblity. Blacks need to start redefining what being black means to them and maybe society will follow suit.

>there's nothing wrong with being black,
>being black doesn't make you any more likely to be a "leech" than the average white trash welfare recipient.
Pick one, normie

The two statement don't disagree, illiterate dumb fuck.

>nothing wrong with being black
Numbers don't lie. Niggers are a cursed race.

Attached: raceinc.png (800x600, 50K)

They commit more crimes per capita, which is a cultural issue. Though, outside of the Yea Forums brain drain, I think most people can acknowledge that there are some pretty serious external factors there, too.

But if you also have a justice system that demonstrably incarcerates blacks more often (and more harshly) for the same crime, well no shit that you're going to have a higher incarceration rate. It's a meaningless number, at that point.

Gay people only talk about being gay. Both should be eradicated

>They commit more crimes per capita, which is a cultural issue.
Wrong it's a race issue. They're entire race is subhuman.

>justice system that demonstrably incarcerates blacks more often (and more harshly) for the same crime
No shit, normie. That's cause niggers do the worst crimes imaginable, starting from rape to murder.

>It's a meaningless number, at that point.
Stop feeling sympathetic for the nogs. They get what they deserve.

Attached: 2001-prison-jail-incarceration-rate-asian-white-black-hispanic-statistics-numbers.png (550x351, 36K)

OP is Normie

They're human beings, and start with the same basic slate as all of us.

The end result is usually more negative than other races, but any thinking person can see that isn't an inherent flaw in the race. The son of a black lawyer, who maintains a nuclear family, will generally end up better off than the son of a white meth addict and part time hooker.

There's more at play than color. You're the other side of the coin from the black people in the OP, obsessed with race, unable to see anything else.

Attached: fag.png (1080x631, 933K)

amen

Imagine being so dumb you can't read statistics.

Most whites in America don't give a shit about black people's race. Stop deflecting.

Because America was obsessed with black people. Are you telling me that if people were obsessed with you that you wouldn't become a little narcissistic? If you want it all to end, then stop giving them attention.

Yeah sure. Nobody's buying that.

You don't understand how statistics work. What's worse, you've fooled yourself into thinking you DO understand, making the chances of you ever learning pretty close to nil.

Stay in school.

Anyone who unironically thinks the majority of whites in America are racist is an idiot who should stop thinking it's still the 1800s.

Attached: JgYlmZx.gif (250x188, 887K)

who ARE you?

Attached: aphr4r-New_Product-rcydez4aryf21.png (1087x593, 686K)