I just wasted three and a half hours of my life

I just wasted three and a half hours of my life.

Attached: tim-pool-jack-dorsey23.jpg (800x417, 37K)

What's wrong with it?

i was planing to watch since tim pool is a reasonable journalist and joe had some great guests lately (Alex Jones)

Tim is an ideologue and Jack and the chick are corporate zombies, so nothing happened but Tim accusing them of something and them avoiding outright denying it by using lawyer speak. Very disappointing.

I wish Jack would have told him to stop crying like a little fucking snowflake. It's my website and I'll fucking ban who i want and if you dont like it go start your own fucking site, isnt that the basis of free market capitalism?

and they all missed the point. the people doing the banning are all young liberal folks that work there, its not like jack spends all day going over complaints

Marxists are running twitter.

>nothing happened but Tim accusing
So it doesn't hold up to its hype, thats very disappointing i rather watch reruns of Neil or mike Tyson

Tim Pool is so fucking stupid holy shit.

>Tim Pool is so fucking stupid holy shit.
He make some reasonable points on his vids but it seems from yall that tim was just an outright autist

Joe Rogan is pseudo intellectual shit made for white trash.

Attached: 31D02520-BC45-4D8E-A30E-1B70CED58E20.jpg (1024x644, 62K)

The interview does two things. It redeems Joe from the previous bs. Jack gets called out on his liberal bias very effectively. I have to assume a lot of the people in here are shills. Though it was pretty boring. The giant corporate dogs just defended themselves and did not engage.

>It redeems Joe from the previous bs
wait what did I miss

>The giant corporate dogs just defended themselves and did not engage.

He should have just had Alex over to defend his own case rather than tim ACCUSING them for others, it would have been more entertaining

One you're using "liberal" to describe either corporatist neoliberalism or radical leftism and aren't clear which, for another you can't say that Tim came out smelling like a rose. He was intellectually outclassed. Problem with these political people who get paid to spout opinions that many people agree with is that they think themselves smart for having them, only to later on find out that this is painfully not the case. Did you see Sargon get absolutely decked by Richard Spencer in that Warski stream?

It's three hours of "ok but why is this person banned/not banned"

Tim is baldo that sucks cocks and tries to please both sides. He's afraid of making anyone upset or mad at him.

Remember when Alex Jones said that whenever Silicon Valley gets called out on their shit they just throw some Indian out in front to act confused and say that they're not doing anything wrong?

>tries to please both sides
Whats wrong with that i have seen anyone else being, somewhat, neutral in situation

It's a good tactic too. An Indian is quick witted enough to shoot down every dumb thing you say and will not relinquish his position ever.

>pseudo intellectual
Look out guys, we got ourselves a real professor over here who has all the answers already.

Angry communist detected. Sorry friend, commies get helicopter rides. Your time is coming to an end.

it gives you an insight into the mindset of a relatively small internet company to a very large one among other topics as it relates to themselves, joe is alright and his wishy washy interviewing leaves room for the guest to open up

It was nice seeing Tim call them out on bullshit but they responded exactly how you'd expect when he caught them in a corner. "Thanks for your feedback, we're listening" bullshit. It wouldn't be so bad if they admitted to the obvious bias they have but they keep acting like they fully support both sides but they don't. Antifia can call for people to be murdered and get no repercussions but someone expressing a difference of opinion is shut down immediately.

and Farage.

Attached: 1534551002740.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Very good. Carry on, then.

Attached: aolgnd-he_raises_some_good_points-4jh19csizef21.png (2400x1800, 304K)

Lets go

Attached: arik1c-grandma_s_secret_recipe_revealed-5pi3l9g153h21.jpg (3840x2160, 386K)

stop being a fat fucking loser queer bro

Attached: aw5o7n-de___e___r_go___d-yfxwxkbzrij21.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)