How does it feel to be this pathetic?

how does it feel to be this pathetic?

Attached: truth.jpg (750x1000, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great
trumpsingles.com
thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MMMMMMM YES DADDY SOROSNI LOVE YOUR GREASY JEW BETRAYING COCK MMMMMM PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH DADDY SOROS UNHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN I LOVE YOUR RANCID SHIT IN MY MOUTH DADDY SOROS

we hate it because it's about a marvel hero no one has liked since their inception in the 80s and the movie itself is boring trash. Hollywood can't write good female characters anymore because they value pandering and making mary sues instead of making real strong females who grow like men in movies do.

your flagship movie was trash get over it.

Superwoman ain't bad, as long as it doesn't push it's wack ass agenda.

When the fuck did you piece of shit feminist faggots get on Yea Forums?

FUCK KIKE MEDIA!

I give it a 10/10, the amount of toes that I have that aren't rotting away from fungus

You know it might actually be enjoyable, but you'd never know without going to see it for yourself. I think it's trash that everyone is afraid to post a negative or accurate review out of fear they'll be labeled a chauvinist.

SHE NEEDED AN ASS DOUBLE LMAO

when will you people learn that the audience you're trying to pander to are not your core customers if there even are some in most cases like video games. even the girls who do play video games and read comics prefer male characters so why try to keep doing this dumb pandering?

That ass tho

Attached: 17D8AE97-52D2-4357-9DEA-D67F7042E96D.jpg (1470x2205, 339K)

jeremy jahns said it was boring so I'm gonna take his word for it. plus a LOT of the critics, even the sjw crusaders, said it wasn't worth the money or time

>jeremy jahns said it was boring
Holy shit really? Damn I stopped watching him after he gave Suicide Squad and Ep 8 a good grade

Long gone are the days where a movie can be appreciated for its content, and not its political message

fuck can we go back to 2005?

>put woman in movie
>audience expect angry sexist
>people like op exist

For fuck's sake, why do you idiots even complain.

Except nobody is review bombing it because captain Marvel is a chick. Shes been a canon character since the late 60s. People hate it because 1. From what I've read it isn't all that great and 2. Brie Larson said stuff that pissed them off. Lies make the baby Jesus cry.

She started the negative media swirl.

Wouldn't it be funny if the only female lead marvel movie was a bomb? Not saying I want it to be, but man would it hearken to the old golden rule of capitolism, the dollar rules? As I say this... I realize the thesis of what I'm saying is exactly how Trump got elected... but shit... what exactly is the definition of a "bad" thing? Also I don't really understand how Brie was labeled a femi-nazi, perhaps some kind user could enlighten me.

Just duckduckgo 'brie larson hates white men' and you'll see why everyone is soo pissed off.

yeah if you google it, it will just redirect you to some stupid sjw bullshit

i personally use dogpile

Considering it's been marketed like ghost buster was I.e. If you dont like this you're a bigot. Is enough for me to know it's complete trash.

>remember to come see this movie opening weekend and be sure to leave a glowing review on rotten tomatoes! if you don't then you're a fucking misogynistic incel virgin bigot!

UW goodstuff

Attached: 1541963502581.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Do you think theyll fix it in post production?

Going to see it tonight.
Any incel retard who thinks a movie is not worth watching because it hurt his feelings of being inadequate should get it over with and kill themselves. It's not going to get any better for them in life. A man doesn't have to worry about his status over a fucking movie, seriously grow up.

she literally has a paid ass double for the movie

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

>caring about what other people think about children's movies at all
You have to be 18 years or older user.

Sounds like the triggered SJWs when nobody liked that shitty Ghostbusters abomination. I have no opinion yet on this Marvel one. Haven't seen it.

Trump supporters are mostly all low-confidence Incel type insecure males. They can't get laid to save their lives, which is why they have multiple dating sites for themselves now. It's actually extremely pathetic. Hilarious how they're always making fun of other people for their sex lives and habits though.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great

trumpsingles.com

thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2

Brie Larson doesn't want to hear your opinion if you're a white male. Remember, we're making films that better reflect the people that buy movie tickets.

Attached: 1550642234363.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Which way would Yea Forums swipe?

Attached: 1542468245875.jpg (968x681, 56K)