Gonna be moving to ohio in may from CA due to financial constraints can no longer afford to live here...

gonna be moving to ohio in may from CA due to financial constraints can no longer afford to live here. I don't have a mommy and daddy who can take care of me and live rent-free. im moving to Ashtabula county and what I understand there is no work lol. what are my options here in terms of work all memes aside school ? HVAC ? welding ? costco ? lmao I have no idea.

Attached: 1489537048303.jpg (1536x2048, 791K)

HVAC my dude. You'll make wage cuck tier money for a year, if you are not a fucking moron you can get into school for it and then you'll start making better money. Foreman can make ~$40/hr it takes time to get there though.

remember mommy and daddy ? well im gonna be living rent free with my girlfriends dads vacation house for the time being til we get settled.

I take it back. If you're stupid enough to move to Ohio, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Maybe you'll find a nice Amish girl and settle down.

Ashtabula is meth country dude, move out of the sticks if you don't want to work as a landscaper or gas station attendant

HVAC was also recommended to me as well friend of a friends owns a ac and heating company for that part of ohio

I do HVAC for a medical company. Make a super comfortable living. Just put in your time. You'll start with basic wages at the beginning.

how basic ? not being a dick

Depends on who you work for and where you live. Anywhere from $15-$20.

ive done zero research on what im going to be taxed. is there income and property tax for ohio ?

>gonna be moving to ohio in may from CA
>from CA
Fuck off we're full!

Attached: giphy.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

it was almost texas we were going to

Hvac is not hard, persay. Yes you can fuck shit up if you don't know what you are doing. I've seen guys blow half their face off from opening a high side valve while filling a system. Big no no. Get good at it, then move into another section of HVAC. Designn sales, ownership etc.

well HVAC was an option on the board I want to do COMPTIA but I know nothing of the schools out there - that I can apply/afford to go.

fucking trashtabula, i'm sorry.

You sound like an idiot. Seriously dude? What kind of a child or woman makes such a huge decision like moving to a new state without so much as doing basic research about it

Take the easy way....get a job doing apartment maintenance. Get your hvac license there and then leave that shit hole and get a job at a real place.

Jobs are in Mentor. Half hr towards Cleveland. Commute.

I just moved to CA, you literally need a 250k a year job to live here lol

Cali is full too, we have illegals, and sanctuary cities, and fires, and earthquakes.

All bad, please don't' fucking come here.

dude stfu

Attached: 1483935286071.jpg (1212x682, 124K)

>HVAC
Didn’t you make another thread earlier about how risky it would be to move to middle america. Also, from that thread you said you worked from home online freelance

>ohio
Flyovers are boring as fuck dude, feels bad man.

no not me my other thread was a gore thread

Well you sound scared so I'll tell you that mommy and daddy woudl still pay if you needed them to. All you gotta do is make sure the neighbors know they sent you there and then when you arrive ask for someone that may know them and they will be white and racist for you and pretend to know them and you can just settle in with the rest of them or look for a job with the twinks and they'll like pick up on you and they'll all want you to get a job working at starbucks or something. I knew a guy that won a street fighter tournament that did this but from ohio to california. He commited a murder, got dahmered and ran away. Has been hiding from all intelligent forms of activity ever since. Literally rhymes into his name and out of it.

circa!

How old are you?

lmao

no but really, 26.

oh no i am but im not much of a risk taker so i decided to make the biggest risk of them all and leave my cushy job here in cali and move to an area where the min wage is 7$

Just join the fuckin military. I know with the Army and Marines they can guarantee you your job, idk about other branches. You can get a job that will teach you shit that is useful afterwards, or you can do whatever job, and just cop the benefits after. You get $1700 a month while you are in to do schooling, and after you are out, you have 80k for education, and while you are in school, you get E5 with dependants housing and substance pay which, depending on the zip code, can be like $2300 or over $3000 a month. And that 80k can pay for trade school, pilot school, and other shit as well.

and if you run into the bible belt, you're white so it's okay to say this:

"Don't aim with that cross hanging on your rear view at me!

Don't you know it used to be that you saw the cross and went in the directions, from there that it didn't point the cannons at?"

im too fat to join but honestly with the whole no money and stress id probably be at a reasonable weight to join. im god damn 5.7 and 230 pounds

>BRUH.WMV

Loser!

what are you even saying

Attached: 1499523777445.jpg (750x1000, 56K)

I was saying you got 11 people shot at a church in your state. Damn right you better walk away from your computer. I told them I wasn't helping you or your fucking countrymen, COUNTRYMEN, and they said fuck em.

You did that. Goodnight loser. He dumped you when you got back cause you got scared of me and he felt the other men in there. LOL. Still glad I've never met you.

psyche

Attached: aqx32z-HISTORICAL_DOCUMENT__MEAT_MAN__COLORIZED__20XX_-s7nzvm5psqg21.png (714x758, 863K)

I'm 6' 195 I was 250. If I can do it, you can do it. I found the fastest and easiest way was low carbs, and biking. Biking imo is more fun that running, so I would go bike like 25 miles every day. At your weight, you would be burning over 2,000 calories per ride.

what do you think of the chairforce

Hahaha ohio trash acting like it's not an abandoned flyover state with zero opportunity.

Ok, so I have lived in Ohio for most of my life. I would not recommend Ashtabula as a city to stay in. If your moving from LA, look to Columbus, or Cincinnati for places to live that feel more like CA. As bigger cities. Ashtabula population is like 50,000 people. You are going to be so confused as to how much space and farm land for a population of that size, its going to blow your mind. Remember, look to Columbus or Cincinnati for future move and keep on the lookout for new opportunities in those areas. Also, tax rates are anywhere from 7.25% to 8% depending in where you are in Ohio.

I implore you to go to Mexico for a month.

Attached: actib7-Call_the_monologue_number-fqq5a8dael821.jpg (1442x1080, 102K)

stop being a fat fucking loser queer bro

Attached: axfngb-Ouch-dbh8fahvk7k21.png (800x1116, 1.19M)

Best option is to look for unions in the area as posted above. Ashtabula is a very cheap place to live as well. Another option could be a hospital job. They generally pay decently well and often give routes to climb higher.