I just turned 18 last month and im bored so ask me anything nothings off limits

I just turned 18 last month and im bored so ask me anything nothings off limits

Attached: IMG_3625.jpg (1242x2208, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.us/2qnSmV?cmpnId=5338273189
youtu.be/BKRK4bfO2GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok please go study or read or learn an instrument or a skill or take up a hobby or do anything but this and make a decent human being of yourself

Tits

bump

Trap?

Show us your dick.

Male or Female?

man you just bummed me out

Show dick

I shall prove to be a woman give me 2 secs

Sharpie in the pooper.

Timestamp it.

Wright 3/6/19 on your asscheek with a sharpie and then put the sharpie in your ass

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No don't it's better if you have a dick >:(

get naked right this moment and show us your freshly 18 genitalia

no it aint, faggot

OP won't deliver.

Probably not

Attached: IMG_4275.jpg (640x481, 52K)

nice.

Damn thats a shame

Don't forget to subscribe to pewdiepie and show your ass. Ass review.

tits?

have you ever slept with a black guy?

TAKE IT OfF

Is your pussy wet right now?

already did

More thigh pics!

Show ur ass

Do you like anime

whats your favourite colour

>nothings off limits.

Sharpie up pooper

Nice trips

no im a virgin

I'm pretty sure most of us are here to see pictures rather than asking questions to get answers we don't care about

yes I do I have. a full bookcase of manga and figures too from middle school

Can you please jump off a fucking bridge?

I second this. Please have a fat ass.

agreed

“She” said ask, not request. You bambi.

yellow

can u post pictures with your replies so we know its you

Prove it. Show us your hymen.

feet

add my kik op i have paypal

laurenhqx

then leave

Show hymen or gtfo

Ugly? Religiously deluded?

what country are you from

Can you send me a pic of your little toe. Pls

Feet?

Attached: Sorrywrong Person.jpg (480x360, 20K)

post your top 3 sexual fantasies

fine ill post one more pic to prove its me just tell me what I should write on the paper

Whats your favorites

Attached: 61519.jpg (225x318, 53K)

I have a great ass.

do you not know wtf a time stamp is

Write a haiku on your inner thigh

Write:
“I love sucking daddy’s cock”

SEND TIDDY PICS

show it

why are you so fat

kek

prove yuv got a great ass

Why are shorts called shorts and pants not called longs

seriously, why are you so fucking fat you degenerate

my toes

Attached: IMG_4279.jpg (640x480, 48K)

ye

Nice

ok, now tits

I see, that Pink thights made me think that, btw nice bod

your toes look fat dude

I just got banned from multiple cam sites and lost 80$ in tokens trying to get girls to do scat. Can you do scat for me instead?

op add my kik

laurenhqx

just do time stamps

only these neckbeards want the toes we want that ass

fact

faggot only neckbeards want this fat saucer of a ham planet, literally so many people thinking she actually looks good, like holy shit she is a trainwreck. can see the fat in her arms, stomach, thighs, just a big wad of shit meat. literally put her into a meat grinder.

Do you like jazz?

More stockings?

Look retarded it's tits and a timestamp or stop wasting our time.

yes

Fag

Take a foto of your thighs

you're a fag you motherfucking incel degenerate feminist thinking being this fat is ok, do you have mommy issues or a fat mom? like seriously, you could serve a nigger family dinner for a year if you cooked and cleaned this fat hog

Stay that way till you get married. You won't regret it.

u have lowered ur standard of women of so much that ur willing to bang anything w/ a hole and two legs. i bet if the opportunity came infront of you, you'd probably fuck a goat

bet you're a virgin mate

dude you're right, honestly let's just frot until we nut then send it to this bitch in a sealed jar

she's average in the U.S.

Do you fantasize about having an old man rip your tight little holes apart until you can't walk straight?

ur calling me a virgin for having standards
:thinking:

Show us ur bum lmao.

Who wouldnt praise Allah

Lol a tight bra pushing man tits and y’all fags think it’s a woman. This is a trap until proven otherwise

She said as me anything.... Not a single person here has asked anything.

RULES BITCH TITS OR GTFO

average you faggot? hell no, this is a fucking PORKER. seriously she needs to hang herself and you need to get that dick out of your earhole that's jizzing into your brain and making u think this fat bitch is acceptable

Soo...he was behind that?

Attached: gnpdc1ixdzbfxnoos228106410600.jpg (1600x1115, 91K)

Wanna be friends on discord?

i don't praise allah

are you mental

you should go into comedy.

spread asshole

Excuse me M'lady mind showing us fellas that fine ass of yours?

you seem fun. come cam
> femanon
> cams
> .com
and get on a laptop

you a fucking beta and you're clapped faggot, "OH WANNA BE FRIENDS ON DISCORD HUEHGUHE"

Shut the fuck up you little sissy bitch. I bet you wear a cock cage and get fucked up the ass every single day. That is how much your beta male traits show. Seriously just submit yourself to getting rammed by black cock and die from an intestinal rupture caused by getting fucked up the ass by a randy nigger.

So... um how was your birthday party last month femanon?

same

If given the option between being a stay at home mom and a career which would you pick?

damn son. you chased her away.

staying at home is the only option for women. They are a sub-gender, thinking they can accomplish anything just means you have a rot ass shit head of a brain and you're a degenerate.

all women are inferior

jeez some of your guys are fucked. It was a bad photo of my stomach that I took quickly. when in actuality im 5'8 and I weight 125 pounds I just have a tummy when I sit

Yeah I think she’s gone. Good fo her I guess but jeez why you guys gotta fuck up a decent chance to see some “live” tits.

I came looking at it

Don’t take it all to literally user. Uhh... you’re very attractive, if this is actually you.

I'd cum on that lil tummy

I still want to see your ass.

bitch you a liar, you're fat as fuck. get the fuck out of here. seriously just fucking leave you sack of meat. You're fucking disgusting and honestly you would serve a better purpose as a dinner roast for niggers.

as typical of all women, she is an agent of deception and trickery. this is why the female sub gender cannot and will not be trusted except in chains.

I think you're cute
>inb4 'white knight!!!'

well this is fucking boring

Mate, you're hot. You look thicc, in a great way. Post more

Wasn't a bad photo some incels on here are just fags

Same

well thanks I guess that's better than these other guys calling me a pig lmao

you like clapped women, should head to the north of GB to find the buck teethed fuckholes. your taste is astoundingly shit.

Why dare you to be on a shithole like Yea Forums

fat bitch

Calm down user, just because your mommy didn’t love you doesn’t mean you should take your day out on a femanon.

Check'd

I will post ass pic

It literally took you 45 seconds from me replying to you typing out a reply and posting it. You must be a sad thirsty little incel. Get laid mate.

just 1 or 2 guys. He is sorta comedic.

write timestamp on ur asscheek

Don’t listen to em Op they’re just being dicks on purpose.

please for the love of god do not do that you ugly fucking swine.

I bet you have shitstain up and down your asshole that leaks into your pussy and gives you a rotten scent, also giving you constant infections due to your diet.

keep the fat bitch comments coming I will not back down from the inches today

How’s she gonna do that?

you're a faggot mate, seriously you need to submit to the great shrine of black cock, really a sub human. wear a little chastity cage and shrink that little dinky dink

you are fat as fuck. be a good girl and stop posting please thank you.

Post it you won't

Look, we get it. You'd rather be rubbing one out to Trashcan Carla. Let the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

Slap your ass so hard you leave a handprint then pic.

Gae boi spotted

Why are you even in this shithole?

w/ a sharpie

See

More things pics

put an egg in your pussy!

mate ill throw you into the trash can and nut on your face before locking you in and throwing you into a river,

you're so fucking clapped it's literally a wonder that you aren't a little cuck controlled by the media who literally can't do shit.

you're a faggot.

Sheesh people are ridiculous

Kek. Are you for real? Seriously, are you just shitposting or are you genuinely that mad? I'm married with kids, our household income is close to $200,000 a year. Who's the faggot?

Thigh, autocorrect is a cunt

my ass

Attached: IMG_4286.jpg (640x481, 58K)

faggot, it's 2019 you some kind of faggot? seriously ill suck your cock until it falls off then I will eat it and keep it in my second stomach as a replacement cock in case mine falls off and breaks in two

why is it upside down

Good job. Actually managed the timestamp

Nice ass. I hope you have a great future marriage and family.

Fapped/10

you're the faggot you cuck, letting a woman take half of your assets like a dumb fuck.

Weird flex but ok

You have a nice thick ass :)

fucking disgusting, can literally see shitstain climbing up your fucking ghetto ass nigger crack you fucking piece of garbage

It's perfect!

Nice ass, can we ger some pussy?
Also I'm having some fucked up nightmares, any tips for a good sleep?

Thanks for the masturbation material.

Will you marry me?

Stop complaining you ungrateful piece of shit

east coast fag eh hows that cold hell hole doing

lmao you mean the shadow

I will give you the item in link to see tits ;)

ebay.us/2qnSmV?cmpnId=5338273189

Kek, she's the one who earns the big bucks. Just kys man.

Does this timestamp look fishy or what? Looks photoshopped

Spread it out, make with the pics you stingy fuck

you like being degraded don't you. slut

God I wish I could touch it

where do you live?

Do you enjoy life?

Sharpie in pooper

she's going to have a typical fat girl pussy, disgusting looking in any way shape or form.

you faggots saying "masturbation material" must have lower standards than kony when recruiting child soldiers from african villages. I would literally take a shit in her pussy, the hole is that big.

My cock is throbbing

Why would you degrade yourself by coming here?

kill yourself faggot

Hot shit femanon.
kik: tangubel

Gonna need to see that asshole, for science

lmao I love how this as turned into people calling me fat or asking for more and more pics. all I wanted was to do a q and a rip

Make with the pics femanon

Your edginess is as mindless as my faping

Nudes plz?

Can we get sum tits? come on in about to explode

not really and I guess this is why Im on this site because I dont have any friends

How was your day?

I asked a question

bitch you're a fucking hog. no one wants to listen to a female piece of meat, we only listen to get to the pussy but you're fat as fuck so there's no reason to pretend to listen to you at all.

did your mother drop you and shoot you up with heroin when you were a baby? yes, obviously she did. you're nothing but a fat shit who can't get attention in real life so you look for it on the internet.

you really need to kill yourself bitch

This is Yea Forums /b.

heading to college?

That's an interesting choice. I have never heard of ppl prefaring that color
Do you actually have a lot of yellow stuff?

I spent most of the day sleeping because my anti depressants give me the best dreams

fucking loser

If you want to do a Q & A may I suggest going to the Ask a Femanon threads

What music you listen to?

Attached: FB_IMG_1545291347968.jpg (720x721, 42K)

Attached: 1548804833141.jpg (720x811, 312K)

that's pretty much the way this site works hun, i'm surprised you even decided to stay in the first place
how does it feel finally being an "adult" but not being tied down by grown up shit yet

Sounds about right. What do you do to escape? I just got a job so I can stop drinking myself into oblivion and go back to being too stoned to care!

not really but ever since I've been little its been my #1 color

Your toes look like faggots

tits?

you're a clapped faggot mate

oh I didn't know about those this is my first day on this site

indie rock music

and your last day you scummy fat bitch

kik?

What's your thoughts on this?

Attached: image.jpg (960x1280, 237K)

Times up.
Fuck this attention whore.

youtu.be/BKRK4bfO2GM

fast forward to 7:51 for top kek

It's quite already sweetheart

I tried to kill myself only January 28th because I was scared of becoming an adult. But it just feels odd

night. I gotta log. Thanks for the ass pic.

Why are you taking happy pills femanon?

Your parents must be so proud

Do you live in australia or why is everything upside down?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: djafph8882xy.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

faggot one of your testicles is hanging lower than the other, you some kind of timbuck2 virgin on VHS or what?

Discord?
Playing Apex Legends rn

If you want actual questions.

What sports do you play?
Do you intend to go to college?
If so what to study?
Do you have a job, or do you live off mummy and daddy?
Do you think you dad fears the day you bring your first boy home to stay over the night?
Are you a virgin through choice, or because you have not had a boyfriend?
You said above you have no friends, is that because you are shy or because you are a weird kid?

I'm sorry to hear that. You've really got a lot to live for.

depression and its just Lexapro

Clapped? Like MEME REVIEW?

that's fucked up.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What are your dreams for your life?

small

doesn't it feel like everytime u try to kill urself u wake up the next day and things just seem different

Well shit, why are you depressed?
Sorry if this is a little blunt.

Congrats with a bday) as 1st user said, try to learn smth useful, u don't have much time left

Why go to a place like Yea Forums for a Q&A?

you're a massive faggot

Take the hint and realize that no one gives a fuck about you just because you are woman. Welcome to being an adult.

>now
Wow haven't seen this shit since 2013

yeah fuck women, just little flesh toys for the use of real humans, men

Do you not have balls? That's how everyone's nuts hang.

well I intend on going to college but right now im still a senior and im doing my senior year online. Ive had many boyfriends and friends in the past I just dont have any "real" friends at the moment, only people I smoke and party with on the rare occasion. Ive been felt up before and have been kissed more times I can count and I've even given head once but I swear im cursed cause every time im in a relationship we always break up before we can find the time and place to have sex.

Checked can we see your manga collection?

What's the worst thing you've done?

my balls hang perfectly even like those newton balls on your bosses desk, you are a degenerate and need to be sent to a forced labor camp

seriously i have never seen such uneven balls in my life, you could probably tie them together with the slack you've got there bud.

you'/re fucking clapped

I dont expect anyone to care

you're a faggot, wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhh

no friends, wahhhhhhhhhh

bad relationships wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

kill yourself

How often do you masturbate?

Then why haven't you killed yourself already?

get the fuck out of here femoid

already tried I couldn't even do that right

there's a hell of a lot to experience when you're an adult, you'd be missing out
trust me, it gets less scary when you see what it's all about

like 3 or 4 times a week

you're a little cunt that cries for attention,

how many times did daddy rape you

spread asshole

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhh
cry some more u sociopath

Who wouldn't fuck that? Are you dating gai boys?

want me to walk you through it with pictures and instructions that even your measly female brain could understand with the help of a man???????

when people refuse to show their face its usually cus they're ugly

Then give us your kik and place of residency and we'll come to your house and fuck the shit out of you

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-145604~2.png (584x701, 273K)

Do you have short hair or long hair? Personally I think short hair looks amazing on a girl!

because i got help and was at a mental hospital for 9 days after swallowing two bottles of pills

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhh

fuck outta here you stupid ass social justice warrior looking faggot ass

Thanks grandpa

Fake and gay

sorry i'm blind can you say that again

its more like a medium length

Good. You've got a lot to live for.

swallow another three you fucking degenerate, literally can't wait for you to croak so i can come fuck that cold cold cannibal corpse

man that's a first, i'm only in my 30s

Hey Femanon. This thread is starting to get really toxic so, please leave. You don’t need this bullshit. Thanks for the pics tho, you were a fun time.

So what's the most fucked up sexfantasy you've had? Also show tits

lmao im not trying to make anyone feel bad about me im just answering questions in a straight forward way cause I dont feel like fully explaining myself

white knight

lol

Don't pussy out next time whore.

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (480x360, 38K)

shut the fuck up you fucking liberal social justice warrior faggot.

you literally have your dick in a little cage and your girlfriend holds the key.

you are the ultimate cuck, seriously I bet you have a big black dildo wedged up that asshole and thats the only way you cum, while still stuck in that little cage

faggot

Like reaching your shoulders? That's a good style too. What color?

post more in diff thong

red

Can you show ur face? And also breats please?

why dont you kill yourself by slitting your throat so red will be everywhere instead of just your hair?

just a thought you thot

faggot

its like right at my boobs

Why do you say that you don't any real friends, want makes you think that the people you hang out with just want something from you?

Ooh nice. Redheads are great.

Nice

She has a nice ass tho

you don't have boobs, you have fucking fat you fucking slag

imsobored1029

I've seen much better faggot

Don't cut your long hair that shit sexy af fun for sex too

show

Do you like basketball im 6ft 5inchs I can dunk so hard itll rattle your teeth

Attached: download (7).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Rude >:(

Do you believe in aliens?

k this is boring guess ill take a more flattering photo next time so the scum of the earth dont attack me uwuu

shut the fuck up unless you're at least this long faggots.

Attached: bigchungusdick.jpg (342x587, 33K)

Kik imsobored1029

you're a faggot

not yet, ill believe it when I see it.

Like next time as in rn? Waiting

More ass, also asshole with something in it please.

No real friends, huh.
There's a shit ton of people here; make some.

no u

Attached: ayy.webm (640x360, 802K)

if you like literal asshole you're a fucking degenerate.

seriously need to kill yourself.

Want me to fucking poop in your mouth? That's what you like so why not faggot?

bigger faggot

bet you're a liberal and SJW you fucking NPC

Can we see thighs please?

This
I'm outta here

I make friends fine but I Kinda scare them off with my up and down depression

communist actually

get the fuck out faggot

As an user who can relate with depression problems don't let it stop you from making friends & finding happiness

you a furry who lives in your moms basement too?

faggot

even worse
literal npc

kill yourself, literally need to cleanse all these depression degenerates until only the pure are left

Okay, now I believe.

lol no

I dont use my depression as a crutch and I barely tell anyone about it irl I was just answering his question honestly

Nah I'll kms when I say it's time for me to die not you

faggot, you are a fucking crutch

I hope you get better femanon

can you do spread asshole pic?

okay maximum edge engaged

wahhhhhh i want attention

edgy faggot

wahhhhhhhhh

Don't bite the bait you dumbass

Most of us suffer with depression, and even more of us don't have any real friends.

ill bite your bait daddy

let me hold you, you need human touch or something cause you are relentless lol

you fucking gay or something bruv?

fucking clapped