Any of you guys into nootropics, I personally like modafinil and anything in the racetam family...

Any of you guys into nootropics, I personally like modafinil and anything in the racetam family, what nootropics stacks do you prefer, and I'm not counting adderal

Attached: 1253-2686-image-1473205858.jpg (280x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

I've had provigil before. Got me real wired...like speed

Any nootropics that feel fun in a recreational way????

I find provigil gives me less energy then amphetamines but more more then caffeine but gives me similar non stimulant effects to adderal and ritalin but it's less overwhelming.

Modafinil is known to be good for social situations and can decrease social anxiety and is used recreationally, I find that I feel very good on it

Is there any euphoria? It does it relax you like a xannex?

No I mean nootropics I can order online. Not prescription stuff. Anything similar to phenibut?

it depends on what you're after. i find bacopa (bacogize) to anecdotally improve my memory recall. it takes several months for it to start working, but i think it's worth it. shit like remembering phone numbers, room numbers, etc.

i take acetylcysteine daily for glutathione buffering, i find it just improves my quality of life, and thins mucus in my lungs (i used to smoke a lot). Alcar also makes me feel better and improves mitochondrial health so i tend to take that infrequently.

i cycle centrophenoxine every few months. it clears lipofuscin, which is a good thing. it tastes fuckin awful though so you have to cap it. it tastes like how an inflatable raft smells.

a good magnesium supplement is something you should take, obviously, as well as fish oil and vitamin D.

i've gotten best results with piracetam, which i'd cap and take regularly if it didn't take so many fuckin caps. noopept is nice as well, but i find it doesn't last particularly long. i get a lot of use out of theanine also. i find it helps reduce the somatic side effects of amphetamine. it's flavorless, so i often will just dump like 300mg in a bottle of water and sip on it. just a nice mellow feeling.

try out ashwagandha if you haven't I like KSM-66. I used to take curcumin (longvida) but it was a bit price prohibitive. however, it has nice broad-spectrum benefits, and crosses the BBB which isn't the case for most curcumin extracts.

i like to use examine.com for finding new supplements. also, i use nootropicsdepot a lot. they have in-house testing, and i talk to the owner pretty often on reddit. he's active in the nootropics subreddit, and he's a genuinely good dude. i've been in communication with him for a few years, and basically switched to nootropicsdepot after powdercity shut down.

Attached: 1548441469668.jpg (650x500, 43K)

are you some kind of retarded? google modafinil, and tell me what you think it does.

you used to be able to get picamilon, which i found very similar, but I haven't seen it anywhere in years.

Bumping. I’d like to get into these. Specifically for studying/exams but I wanna be careful. Any advice on where to start?

L Tyrosine and Theanine work well... Adrafinil is a good substitute for Modafinil if you cant get it but you have to take more.

Personally though nothing beats MAS-ERs

A good fruit and spinach smoothie and a cup of coffee. Or tea with lemon. Or micro dose lsd. Smoothie is the must tho.

I take cocaine like an adult

Smoothie with coffee in the morning is based.

Ya you can experience some euphoria, since from what I've read it makes your brain more sensitive to epinephrine norepinephrine and dopamine.

>I'm not counting adderal
only one worth taking

But it's not like the euphoria from an amphetamine it's more subtle, its noticeable but it's not something I'd recommend if you plan to get high

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners

the "classic" starter is caffeine + theanine. the theanine counteracts the peripheral effects of the caffeine (as in shakes, anxiety, etc.).

piracetam, and some sort of choline source (like alpha GPC) is a good "next step" on your journey.

the nootropics subreddit is a really solid place to start actually. they have an excellent community, and if you have a question it almost certainly has been asked before there. they're friendly and it's a wealth of knowledge.

check out "examine.com", it is basically a site where scientific studies are aggregated to try and form a consensus for what a supplement does based on actual results from testing.

nootropicsdepot is a good source for supplements, but you should do your own research. I recommend against BulkSupplements on amazon. They don't offer COA's and have a track record of impure supplements (like unevaporated solvents, low potency, etc)

Attached: ye.jpg (600x431, 25K)

I dont count adderal since it's not a nootropic, it may improve focus but no study has ever shown it can actually improve memory and that is one of the main things that can classify something as a nootropic

Also some simple ones like theanine you can pick up at a whole foods or other place like it...

the action on the dopamine transporter is incredibly minor. it's really not recreational to any extent. thinking about it like a stimulant is definitely the wrong way of looking at it. it's a eugeroic. the way i describe it, it's like how an anesthetic works on pain, except for sleepiness. modafinil just blocks the "sleepy signal" so you feel more awake. it's a great tool to have in your toolbox, but it's not something you pop on the weekend to get shitfaced.