Considering Adderall and never done before. Been an oxy user off and on for a few years...

Considering Adderall and never done before. Been an oxy user off and on for a few years. If you done both what is the difference in the high you get, and how does it compare to opiates?

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 7K)

4:20 blaze it motherfucker

Attached: ap6ey0-family-y99sk5dx5sf21.png (763x675, 837K)

do you really not know the difference between a stimulant and a depressant? if you like oxy chances are adderall will be the opposite or what you want

Don't. I've never abused opiates, but there is very little euphoria in general. After a year there are more side-effects than benefits (even while amping up due to tolerance). Productivity will go through the roof, but you'll lose the ability to maintain goal-directed behavior. You'll also be socially impaired while on it, but feel like a social god.

Don't. I've been prescribed it for a while and it's over hyped. Just a waste of money to pill pop them.

vyvanse is infinitely better and safer. BUT it's super expensive- 300$+ a bottle w/o insurance.

All as I can say is I felt like John Cena. Sleep 4 hours feeling WOKE. Only downside is that you'll drink a lake of water and you can't taste food. They are studying it for weight loss because it is incredibly effective.

Main thing is Doc's are very willing to prescribe it because it's safer. You'll have to google it to understand it completely.

Buy me a few McChicken from my local McDonald's and I will share my secrets of being an Adderall pro with you (8 year script)

Attached: h-LgSQ-R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

rollerino

Attached: ahua7s-Don_t_stay_near_the_bottomless_pit_humanoids-ddkf1qdrbib21.jpg (616x850, 89K)

How much adderall should I take for my first time

Vyvanse is awesome.
You feel godlike when taking 70mg or more.
Super social too

20-30mg

its fucking great

>70mg

just fyi OP this is a SHIT TON of vyvanse, I'd only recommend that much if you've been taking vyvanse for a LONG LONG time

30mg adderal or vyvanse at a time.
Pop some more after like 2 hours if you are tolerating it well.
If you have adderal you can snort it as well
Vyvanse and time-release capsules need to be swallowed (drug metabolizes in the stomach)

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

Yah, honestly if you stick to 20-30 mg and dont bump dose up, its actually not that bad of a tolerance... sure it doesn't work the same as the first time but after a bit it doesn't keep falling off and its great

lol that's why I said "feel like a god"

What should I expect to feel?

Just do meth. Lots longer less of a crash and easier to get

more like a heart attack lmaooo

if you're like me opiates are great in the sense of being so content with everything, the nods/blanket feel

addy/vyvanse when they start coming on you will feel giddy af and a tingle in your brain, its not quite tunnel vision but everything feels "sharper" so to speak. and a good about of euphoria, more like on the edge rather than in the "pit" so to speak of opiates.

be warned though you can jerk off for like 4+ hours on that shit hahahahah

Your joking... if your not a total idiot you can get 6-700 mg MAS for $10 legally

thanks dudez caution noted
ok
ok going to take less

my dick will bleed and I will like it

That was amazingly accurate and well said. I know from personal experience from long term, justified, use.

It should kick in wiith in 45min.
You'll feel really social/talkative
You'll want to hang out/do shit with other people
Physically giddy or euphoric.
I liked to take it before I went out on drinking on the weekend.
Not liquor, but beer and adderal kept me partying for hours
Don't take it like 8 hours before you go to bed, it's difficult to fall asleep
No crash the next day
I've got it out of my system 48 hours before a drug test.
Great drug all in all

How do you get a script of vyvanse from a doc? Tell him you're ADD nuts or something?

Easy as shit.
If your'e in training/school/college set up a psych appt.
Tell them you've always had trouble sitting still, concentrating etc.
Look up the diagnoses and symptoms on line.
Tell the doc it's been worse recently, and it's hurting your grades and performance
You'll be asked questions or given a questonnaire.
Say yes to the obvious questions.
Easy as pie.

If your'e not in school/college, just lie.
Say you go somewhere local.
The doc will never know

I mean look up what the criteria is... for the most part just saying your having trouble focusing on anything including things you normally enjoy is about all you need.

Thanks bros i did that exact thing. Didn't get a script right away but got the idea I will at a later appointment

i like amphetamine more than opiates, but it's like a once a month thing and you need a mouth guard