I convinced my gf to be open to threesomes, whats the next step b?

I convinced my gf to be open to threesomes, whats the next step b?

>picrelated

Attached: d.png (1296x1607, 1.91M)

>whats the next step
Breaking up.

next

Watch her get blacked by 2 greasy nigger you cuck faggot

get cucked

that's not the type I was looking for you mommas boy

How are you gonna try to insult him when youre the one open to being cucked. Killyourself faggot

nope trying to fuck 2 girls

im gonna insult him because he immediately thinks about cucking therefore he is the major faggot.

im over here trying to fuck 2 girls something that none of u will do

go on tinder and find slut

You convince your "gf" to do a threesome. Don't know what do to when "she" agrees. Better go ask Yea Forums...

I have a feeling you fucking anything other than yourself isn't happen either, bud. keep LARPing.

search for a nigger

Server ran by a female in a wheel chair. Totes.

Be ready for the eventual request for, and likely guilt tripping into, having her be allowed a MMF since you had your FFM.
Got to make sure she won't even want that before you go down this road.

shes def one of those loyal girls though. she wouldn't want that. shes told me lots of times before. weve been together for 8 years

smoke some weed

Attached: a7g1q8-Only___-5htsxu1o44521.jpg (1440x1999, 207K)

Go on please user

Attached: aa6p4n-He_watches_over_us-luue54uizx621.jpg (256x256, 33K)

This, and then find another dick to spitroast her

Loyalty doesn't mean can't want something.
And if she likes the first threesome, she might change her mind on wanting 2 guys.

Pick the guys together and buy a comfy chair so you can watch.

where did you find this

Attached: aqw7i9-take_it_or_T_A_K_E_I_T-cl31quc8aqg21.jpg (750x750, 74K)

check 'em

Attached: a7yrwx-When_you______________________-2gzdny5g7g521.png (1358x600, 1.96M)

This board always fucking sucked. That was the point.

Attached: at9le0-Running_from_it_was_a_mistake._Your_fate_is_sealed.-jdi7b7jj20i21.png (800x600, 431K)

This

Enjoy your life as a cuckhold. You just made a big mistake

Whenever you're out and about, try to get her to admit which girls are hot. If you have some friends who are female, ask her if she thinks any of them are hot. Same for her friends.

sike

Attached: 5sox1u-PLS_KEEP_MEMES_S_________________________U_____________________________________________R_____ (720x733, 107K)

This is amazing, lost hard

Attached: abhq8a-D___e_____a_____l________i__s______________S_______e_a_____l________e_d__Nope_un_intended_-yn (1920x1080, 222K)

just fucking give us a tit pic