What age did you first lick a girl's ass?

What age did you first lick a girl's ass?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-221612.png (1920x1080, 902K)

still ain't done it. only time i was with a girl i asked if i could and she said no way

17. Since then I've probably eaten around 15. Age 23 now.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Lol u probably stuttered and asking her was your first mistake faggot

My personal advice, to you and everyone else: don't go bringing it up, asking if you can. If you're eating her pussy, just lick her ass too. If you guys are fucking doggy, just pull out and eat her ass. Asking that shit is just weird. Girls will do anything in the moment, and in my experience most girls enjoy having their ass eaten.

16, she was way way younger than me, back in the 70s

So.much.this!

OP here I was 16 and since then I've eaten maybe 9 or more

Never have and I'm turning 31 in a couple of months. Probably my main concern is... well, shit. That's where shit comes out of.

my mom won't let me unless it's in the shower, or she's drunk as fuck

Bout tree fiddy

how much do you weigh?

True. It was been easier for me when it was my first time with a girl. With longer relationships they think things through a bit more. For some, asslicking is a gateway to much kinkier stuff; for others, they decide they're no longer into it. My wife definitely enjoys it and happily eats my ass too, but after many years together, kids, etc., she won't let me lick ass and pussy in the same meal because she's worried about yeast infections. Whatever, I can live with that.

I was about 23 i hooked up with a sexy chubby native on pof, we met up and she took me to her friends place for a mini party- about 6 people.
We’re drinking lots and doing just fine, I go to the bathroom and she follows me right behind me and starts making out with me and unzipping my pants, until then she was quite shy and not talking much, I was unsure if she was into me. She kind of pushed me back into the toilet seat and got on her knees and started sucking my cock, I pulled out one of my legs from the pants to get more comfortable and give her some space by spreading my legs out. This girl pulls my hips to the edge of the seat and starts rimming my ass out, it was fucking amazing. Of course there’s a knock at the door and everyone knows we were up to something so we head out.
Later that night we fuck like crazy, and I make sure to eat out her ass, it was the first time I’d done it to a girl.
We hooked up pretty regular, and I’m always tonguing her ass.. and a few visits later she asked why I wanted to eat. her ass the first night we met- she says no one had ever done it before to her but she really likes it even tho she never thought she would... I told her it was because she did it first in the bathroom at the party- She admits she was blackout drunk and doesn’t remember going to the bathroom with me.

Yes. In fact, I am a wizard.

Attached: awxezf-Can_we_trust_lemon_-w56knbdefyj21.jpg (1000x563, 42K)

I don't like assholes and you have no self respect if you do.

This

when I was 9 or 10. this girl who was maybe 16, or 18 at a bible studies took advantage of me at a sleep over. I was camping outside ina tent with my friend, while there were other tents. I needed to pee so I head out to the washroom (didnt want anyone to hear my trinkles lol) on my way back, it was rather dark and didnt even see her behind the steps. she grabbed my wrist and I didn't scream, just felt scared. realized it was her and she took me to her tent quietly. I thought it was my lucky day and we were gonna kiss, when we got there she held me to the ground, undressed and shoved her pussy on to my mouth and forced me to eat her out, at the time I enjoyed it. was basically like eating pudding cups without a spoon. then she tilted herself so her asshole would reach my tongue and told me to lick that too. I thought it was gross but she had a clean butthole. never went to a sleepover again but she occasionally gave me winks when i seen her at the group meet ups.

14 or 15, i don't remember which

This, the only people who brag on here about eating ass are underage virgins just saying it to sound cool, when in reality it's total shit (no pun intended).

Dope

You never tapped it?