Who wants to join in an epic troll and help some air traffic controllers lose their jobs...

Who wants to join in an epic troll and help some air traffic controllers lose their jobs? What's the worst things in the world to play over the airwaves?

Attached: CB3312EC-B878-414B-93A9-36704BB60486.jpg (363x450, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h8M4J2SmTjU
youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk
youtu.be/WwKPAXhUVbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oYu7c4Vkmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8IQqcq270&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Butchers harem

Illegal in Canada
youtu.be/h8M4J2SmTjU

Attached: avatars-000297536908-8gusrp-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 85K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk

youtu.be/WwKPAXhUVbQ

Attached: HQ.jpg (320x180, 6K)

play the sounds of yousager mother taking black in her butt

Sup Yea Forums ? Guess how tall i am

Attached: alz6sv-THE_DESIRE_OF_SUSTENANCE-u823p3iahwd21.jpg (1279x949, 315K)

Need better then the butcher this shit is serious.

Ohio is owning the Libs with all those car manufacturing plants closing!

>epic troll lulz!
>owning the libs lulz!

dubs

Attached: aa9srd-B__________r___e___a_____________k_________i__n_______g____________________N___________e___w_ (323x466, 303K)

How is it illegal?

I don't understand the plan. Are you going to somehow fuck with ATC radio bands? Becuase if you are, I am going to let you know it is very easily tracked.

OP post your discord or make one, i have some good ideas

sissywinkles#6169

lmao

All conservatives are rednecks

How are ATC radio bands tracked?

1. Happiness can't be derived from others suffering, it can offer a temporary release, might be fun and you might get a few laughs. But it won't bring happiness.
2. Don't fuck with the FAA or you'll find yourself in butt rape extreme jail.
3. youtube.com/watch?v=oYu7c4Vkmp0

>Causing the suffering of others
>"Pissing libruls off" b/c they have different opinions
>Only thinking about your own self happiness

Yeah, you're the moral majority...

All of this

youtube.com/watch?v=XU8IQqcq270&t=15s

Attached: ha.jpg (680x906, 58K)

Are ATCs all liberals now?

What am I missing here? Thought most ATCs were ex-military which is mostly conservative?

Attached: trump_supporters558599.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Yes. In fact, I am a wizard.

Attached: ahve9f-you_know_its_bad_when_its_communist-ji50y2346jb21.jpg (3840x2160, 590K)

Lets go

Attached: ana966-Only_you_can_restore_the_balance-i8kuoku2boe21.png (1000x2000, 1.12M)

Happiness is...
Pissing off trumptards.

Attached: 1548552179561.jpg (661x960, 88K)

Trolling Libtards is easy af

No

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Autistic bullying hell shitpost server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp

etc;

That's fucking gold. Kek

Attached: ai689n-Cooking_show-f4i72fbkapb21.png (638x551, 440K)

wow, and you thought liberals were pathetic?!?

>Who wants to join in an epic troll and help some air traffic controllers lose their jobs? What's the worst things in the world to play over the airwaves?

Play a George Soros speech, or one by AOC. Make them believe it is a liberal nutjob spamming the airwaves.