Dubs tells me what fast food I get

Dubs tells me what fast food I get

Attached: LongnosedmonkeyProboscismonkey4670x503.jpg (670x503, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roasted Vietnamese rats

Arby’s

pizza with pineapple

mcdonalds u fatty

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot).

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp

etc./

Mid-range burgers. Like a step up from mcdonalds and Burger King. Maybe Five Guys, Whataburger, In and Out.

Arbys

Panda Express

Taco Bell

Little Caesars

macdonds

Taco sauce from taco Bell only

In n out

Nearest taco cart, bus, or truck.

Packs of salt from Wendy's

Go to Chick-fil-A and order a large platter of nuggets
>You'll thank me when you have nugs for days

Pineapple with pizza

A salad you fat cunt

WinRAR!

White Castle

you need to try burger king's chicken fries if you haven't already. i have a general disdain for fast food, but they are an exception.

Kfc

Sign these papers about how u is a pedo.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Sends salad

None, go cook yourself something you lazy bitch.

A thousand thanks user

Attached: afgqhv-Do_not_turn_your_back_to_it-6tce7re7x4a21.jpg (750x561, 57K)