Is my hairline normal for an 18 year old?

Is my hairline normal for an 18 year old?

Attached: Message_1551925978232.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Depends on what you call normal. Hey would say it’s an easy “I’m loving it “ McDonald’s line. Some people dig mcedees.

why does it matter gayboy? normalcy is not really a thing
is it average? who the fuck knows? only you care. not stop being a pussy and quit crying about having hair.

kind of a mile widow's peak. if so, that's pretty normal and probably won't progress abnormally early. I've had a more pronounced version for 20+ years.

no. you're gonna be bald by 30.

Normality. Normalcy is the bastard word created by Warren G. Harding to spread chaos.

Your hairline is some shit

>not stop being a pussy and quit crying about having hair

I don't understang what you are saying

you'll be bald in a few years hahahahaha

nope. you are going bald.

Thank you for telling me this

Damn

Enjoy going bald and looking like a 30+ year old in your 20s, while the majority of your friends have normal hair lines!

No. My friend had the exact same hairline in high school, he had long hair to hide it (like it seems you're doing). He was completely C pattern bald by the time he was 24/25ish.

Hair products like Rogaine won't work for you either, since it's your hairline being affected as opposed to your hair thinning.

Also I'm not trying to troll/be an asshole. I was going bald as well and now I have to buy rogaine and use it constantly. I'm going to stop using/buying it when I'm 35 and just let it fucking go.

Buy a headblade and try and rock the bald look. Grow a beard first and just let it go. It's pathetic to cling onto it.

Sorry for this btw. But it's the truth.

Shit, im not even 20!

My hair isn't thin anywhere but my hairline, if that helps.

Neither was his. He had really long hair, like down his back. People called him a hippy. I never noticed it until his hair was behind his ear one day and I saw it receeding, he panicked and adjusted his hair. We remained friends after high school and it was gone in his mid 20's. Mine started thinning at 28 years old, now it comes out in clumps in the shower.

Not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth.

you're going bald.

Yeah... You're right

you're 18... yikes.

Give the beard/shaved head thing a try, you might like it. It takes awhile to get used too but it can really make a guy look more masculine. Plus it's nice to get out of the shower, run a towel over it once, and just be dry.

Yes and no.
The only way to actually know the answer is keep and eye on it over the next couple of years. It may just be how your hair line is, or it may be a sign of your hair line receeding badly.

You look like my little brother, he passed away last year. what the rest of your face look like OP?

first op's going bald, now he's about to die? damn.