Has Yea Forums ever lied about their dick size? I always hear guys lying about theirs to girls...

Has Yea Forums ever lied about their dick size? I always hear guys lying about theirs to girls, but doesn't that just disappoint them? I think its retarded

Attached: IMG_0453 (Edited).jpg (1060x728, 116K)

I tell everyone its 8 inches, but it's all good, I know none of them will ever fuck me.

Nobody gives a shit about the moral high ground

I tell them mine is 2 inches, that way when they discover its actually 3 inches they're impressed.

I tell people/girls that it's 9 inches. It's actually only 8, but girls suck at telling what the actual length is so I've never had one question the measurement.

No real need to. If 71/2 isn't good enough, I'm not sure they're the one for me.

Let's talk about those crackers. My girlfriend does shit like that when she's high - do you think I should lace the crackers with LSD?

I do lie. Women are scared of my dick's girth and I tell them not to worry and that my dick will fit. Sometimes it doesn't and there's tearing.

OP here. being high and on lsd sounds interesting yet terrifying. im 50/50

No girl ever wanted to know my size.
And when I fucked them they where all very happy.
Don't discuss. Do it!
And if they ask tell them to "find out"!

I told a girl it was average at best. He got married, had kids, and then after 18 years she tells me that she can't take the pain anymore. The love of my life left me because my cock is too big.

Only incels care about numbers.

Nah. If we fuck they're going to find out I'm lying and if we don't then their opinions on my dick are irrelevant.

Yep, it IS retarded.

I've sent her a little gallery of all the fucked up shit she did when she was high once... she didn't touch the shit for like 3 months. The first thing she did after burning down a massive cannon was to take the batteries out of all of the remotes and put them in the freezer. I feel that acid or even salvia might serve as a way to correct this behaviour, or at least entertain me while it happens.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Nice never thought of selling it short

No need to when you're packin

I am average, I tell people I am avererage

Attached: VID_20190218_024737.webm (712x400, 1.8M)

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp

etc..z

No I never lie about my 20-foot monstercock.

Nah. I’m just over 6” and thankfully my girth is extremely generous. I don’t think there’s a point to lie tbh. I’ve been with girls who’ve definitely had some pipe, they’ll still cum multiple times and usually come around again. If you feel like your size Is a bit under then you better be great with foreplay. Girls love a guy who eats pussy.

Found the shill incelord

Cock rings any good? Have been considering them for a while

Im legit 7 inches and had a asian bitch tell me its huge like 2 days ago so i mean anything 7 inches and up will not disapoint. 7 inches is 18 cm by the way

Why bother? There is zero point in saying your dick is bigger than it is, or even feeling the need to tell people its size

if it's big, it's best not to lie so she knows what's she's getting inside of her. if it's smol, lying is best to get laid even if it only happens once with that one chick; just know that you can never mention you know her afterwards because she will have told all her friends and all their friends

>average
>barely even a shaft
You literally have to squeeze your fingers close together so that you're able to move up and down.

girls can't tell within two inches anyway.

I've literally never had a girl ask and since I'm not a degenerate piece of shit, I don't brag about it, nor do I send dick pics.

I guess I'm fine though because I've never had complaints and I've had plenty come back for seconds.

I always say I’m 1-2 inches

I always tell girls that I'm tiny.. I'm usually 5.75" normally - 6.25" on my best days.. this works as to the advantage both ways

"i don't know? how deep is your throat?"

I tell them that it won't hurt, but it always hurts.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

90% of b is traps. They lie about dick presence and aids every day

>but doesn't that just disappoint them?

Doesn't it disappoint men when women wear makeup and pushup bras and the next day you see how they truly look?

Or how about how they use those Snap chat filters to cover up their worst features?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No because the real big brain play is to not brag about your penis and to make self-depricating penis-size jokes when the opportunity arises in order to imply that you actually have a big penis and are just super confident, then get a girl to sleep with you and show them that you actually do have a tiny penis but at that point they're socially obligated to fuck you.