Got to say I'm really enjoying the new racial demographic of the United States

Got to say I'm really enjoying the new racial demographic of the United States

Attached: white-race-is-doomed.jpg (1163x791, 337K)

based and sandniggerpilled

2045 LULZ.
Oil is supposed to run out in 2038.
That is 7 Road Warrior years before the country is mostly minority and I didn't see any minorities in The Roadwarrior.

Attached: Lord Humungus Hope.jpg (320x366, 53K)

Attached: 1545967716711.png (605x664, 12K)

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: abk1z1-Cube_man_takes_a_bite_out_of_the_F________o______________r______b______i____d___d_________e__ (500x750, 46K)

How can United States remain a technological advance country with the new racial demographic?

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

its funny until the government cant pay for this to raise all them fatherless kids

then they are going to actually get a job and stop fucking and multiplying like rabbits

also crime will be off the charts imagine Detroit/Chicago only the whole USA

Attached: 1520697594691.jpg (948x676, 170K)

Let's all meet back here in 2045 and demand free stuff from whoever is in the majority!

>blacks from 12% to 8% of the population in 2045
Thats great

The only thing minority groups help grow is the fucking crime rate in America.

Attached: 1550339218345.jpg (750x750, 91K)

this

Attached: Crime-statistics-by-race-in-America.png (1024x746, 111K)

Are you calling spics, 'native american'?

So blacks are your favorite go-to, huh?

Attached: agfs7d-EARTHWORLD__DAILY_INFOGRAPHIC-vxolemxaroa21.png (363x770, 393K)

Someone posted this earlier today, too, but I don't get it. Why is that funny?

Attached: a6nsfm-It_s_having_a_bad_day.._Don_t___me-gemn2yaayl421.jpg (1054x1133, 289K)

Me too. I can hardly wait for my turn to scream discrimination and racism anytime someone looks at me sideways, not to mention that sweet sweet affirmative action that will gibs me shit I don't earn or deserve.

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

sir, have you seen my niggers?

get back to the field, nigger!

It'll be great. The we can commit mass genocide, all while riding high on moral superiority.

An they can't say SHIT otherwise they're discriminating against a minority.

Attached: 1548144478820.jpg (700x700, 76K)

maybe manson wasnt so wrong.
darn niggers

indians and their fire water

fucking niggers

no. ive been looking for a few of my loose niggers. damn monkeys

How will knuckle dragging morons defend their blatant racism? Today, they lie and try to redefine racism as requiring "power", claim that one can't be racist towards a majority/norm. Will they even bother?

imagine being a nigger. like you look at your skin and you look burnt. kek

niggers, am i right?

I laugh at all the white trash and blacks clapping about this. You do realize that it's latinos that will eventually be the majority? They hate blacks as much as whites and asians do.

if a nigger ever tried to oppress me i would make him bite down on the curb like a piece of fried fucking chicken and then proceed to stomp his nasty, dirty, ugly skull in. to match his already smushy stupid fucking brain.

shutup nigger

imagine being a nigger. like never knowing your dad and growing up around constant rape, incest, murder, and constant eating up of drugs in niggervilles

Ya, I dont have a problem with spics, at least they have family values and work. I wish niggers didnt ruin it for the select few that are actually normal people. I may sound old for saying this but rap culture is ruining people especially the white niggers.

And with asian?
pretty convenient exclusion

sure kid

Attached: Nigger B8.jpg (468x307, 18K)

Almost every state is massive majority white and have no sanctuary laws. They can't spread much more than they already have, will bankrupt where they are and leave on their own.

Attached: NotShitHole.png (379x327, 156K)

White people's fault if they don't breed.

>dont have a problem with spics
My hometown is 10% white now, due to uncontrolled illegal immigration. Just because they aren't usually bad individually, doesn't mean their access and numbers aren't far more of a threat than blacks.

Ya I live in texas and see them flooding my city but I still prefer them to niggers, hopefully we'll have a war so we can use them for front line sponges

They will bail straight back to where to where they came from if bullets start flying and our money becomes toilet paper.