Anons I'm trying to get revenge on a shitty teacher of mine...

Anons I'm trying to get revenge on a shitty teacher of mine, what's something I can place in his office that will take a long time to fester but will be super annoying or destructive to get rid of? Any sorts of chemicals or devices?

Attached: ohmydog.png (273x273, 71K)

Your virginity.

I have feeling you're just a shitty student. Leave the teacher alone.

Attached: 1503395394242.jpg (960x952, 70K)

Why do you want to get 'revenge' on your teacher, what'd he do?

He treats his students like shit, picks favorites, and never recognizes their great achievements. It's not necessarily revenge i guess, more like messing with him. He deserves it.

glue coins to his desk

All kids are shitty, and none of your achievements are great. You're all average.

This guy just wants to get through the day and go home. Leave him alone, you twat

Hard to get a hold of, but mercury is a health hazard and needs a full hazmat team to get rid of, if you try to clean it it will just disperse into smaller bits. But you should stick to using locktite glue on their mouse.

hang a few nooses over his desk.

You've achieved nothing, faggot, and you deserve to be treated like shit. Your teacher is a hero.

a can of tuna or sardines or something like that hidden in the bitchiest spot to find, like in a vent

Get a bunch of shrimp and put them in a curtain rod or in some plants, point is somewhere they'll never be found.

A glass bottle or jar filled with raw chicken and milk.

Omg your teacher doesn't make you feel speeessshhhuuullll? STFU you stupid fidget spinner and enjoy your free classes

Warning tho this will destroy the room

Take your pants off and run out the class yelling my teacher touched me

Best to just leave the guy alone, even if he is a shit teacher. You won't gain anything out of it besides temporary satisfaction, and if you're caught it won't be worth it.

Time to move this thread to /sci/!

mustard gas

Whatever you do, OP, make sure he gets that it's a message, not some random shit Send him an anonymous letter some time later. Don't just say "I made your office stink because you're an asshole. Be specific. Describe, in concrete terms, what actions he takes that add up to him being labelled an asshole. The point is to make him think twice before engaging in those behaviors in the future.

Making sure he gets the message is as important (if not more important) as how you end up fucking with him.

As someone who has suffered under an asshole professor, good luck, OP. Just please don't get caught.

Attached: IMG_20180831_120510.jpg (1321x2141, 281K)

Get your hands on some cadaverine and drizzle it over anything he owns. Best not to use it at school, because it will make your entire school smell like rotting corpses. I suppose you could water it down a whole lot and pour it on his desk or floor or (best) carpet.

Attached: Cadaverine-3D-balls.png (1100x537, 136K)

Kek, 3D balls. I got some balls you can see in 3D!