It doesn't matter if you're a poor white or a billionaire white, you're still pathetic with a small dick

It doesn't matter if you're a poor white or a billionaire white, you're still pathetic with a small dick.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-174715_Twitter.jpg (1440x1647, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html
foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say
twitter.com/AnonBabble

think with that much money, he'd get a truck with a big enough lift, or enough guns to satisfy his need to overcompensate.

fine you win. you russian slavs have bigger dicks than us fat western men

Looks very fake and if he was a diamond trader, he was a filthy kike.

Imagine if you turned into the person you larp as on 4chin

>if he was a diamond trader, he was a filthy kike.
This. Nothing of value was lost.

Who the fuck cares about their pens size at 65? Especially when you're a billionaire and women pretend to like your small dick anyway. This guy must have been a massive douche.

It's a fake article, dicknut.

and who would that be user?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html

You were saying numb nuts?

"eVerYthINg is FaKe neWs!!1"

Shut the fuck up faggot

Soo...nice one Elon.

Attached: fzyoyg1mnz3ordgdz228384665900.jpg (1656x1118, 107K)

Wait... you think the daily mail is real? It's a tabloid.

foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say

daily mail
for a moment I thought you were serious

Thank you. i wanted to verify it before i sent it to a friend but i didn't want to spend the time. Funny how easy that is, huh? pass it along.

Read the rest of the thread cocksucker

If you a nigger with a big dick, or a nigger with an even bigger dick, you’re still a nigger and poor

I’m just surprised he felt the need to get a bigger dick in his 60s

all the whitebois cant compete threads must have really got to him

>he started off his career as a masseuse at the Hilton hotel in Tel Aviv.
Kike confirmed.

We now live in a time when people are too lazy to open a tab a do a 3 second Google search. Man what a waste of space you must be.

niggers can't compete

Attached: niggading.jpg (358x480, 38K)

don't be mad bitch. I got joy out of making user do it too

He was a Jew hahaha

You're probably one of those people who DIDN'T like Mein Kampf

Attached: aqx32z-HISTORICAL_DOCUMENT__MEAT_MAN__COLORIZED__20XX_-s7nzvm5psqg21.png (714x758, 863K)

They're just so oblivious.

Attached: axokep-No_M_bius_arguments_allowed-d6tcr0irhck21.png (1000x1000, 1.51M)

The white boi threads must have gotten under his skin

Lets go

Attached: ak3nr2-Water_to_s_____a_______n______d___-vhk3hlr2ctc21.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Im mex. my dicks only 6 inches :(

sauce on these?

Attached: awx0vj-Our_traveler_has_returned_home_-rok6ok5x8yj21.jpg (1207x1036, 131K)

>white
>jew

Holy fuck! This is real news. White people are pathetic.

Attached: 10651872-6777961-image-a-1_1551882903774.jpg (634x694, 53K)