Is there anything wrong with being a pedosexual?

Is there anything wrong with being a pedosexual?

Attached: ECEAD5CE-1833-489C-89BB-6656D54313BF.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Yes
KYS

Attached: 1536567321758.gif (400x225, 975K)

this

Why I can’t help the way I am born

Attached: C921C333-21A7-4201-9928-0ED20231EAC6.jpg (750x930, 245K)

Attached: TheySeeMeZorbing.jpg (2000x2000, 630K)

Yes, you can. There are a good number of therapists and/or psychologists to get that shit out of your system.

thats almost as bad as being gay

>going to therapist
They are legally required to report you as a threat. Nice meme

This

I’m not that user but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

yes

this

Attached: OOF.gif (320x240, 381K)

Yeah, I'm not a pedo but going to a therapist for that is basically just adding yourself to the sex offender list without actually doing anything.

America is so fucked up.

No. Youre so brave you have the right to be pedosexual and enjoy the same equality we do. Enjoy your own bathroom with my children I will be elsewhere, I trust you.

>get that shit out of you
Are you implying it’s wrong

Attached: 8237936D-EE1B-4FFB-98A8-A783D8CDD37E.jpg (750x932, 172K)

Depends on if they are biblical AOC or not. Not they you are fucked in the cabesa. Yes then that is natural and anyone who says otherwise is a white Knight or a woman trying to avoid the fact of being 35 and about to be barren without a sperm donor

yes you fucking rapist

That would be you who does not know shit

Soo...nice one Elon.

Attached: gfd18s7gsl4h4jpcv228610062900.jpg (1612x1192, 133K)

You’re the scapegoat of society, so everyone think it’s ok to hate you.

It means you have a significant developmental disability

>slimdog

He still makes pics? I could swear he disappeared off the face of the earth. Is there a main site he posts on these days?

>people who fuck children need to be scapegoated for people to hate them

An hero, you would Yea Forums our hero

Attached: 1551728191596.gif (220x363, 147K)

Why be so mean, little girls are sexy and it’s OKAY to admit that

Attached: 49EAFC93-81DA-4529-A7A4-410D38D45769.jpg (750x927, 180K)

>setting aside all other way more obvious reasons being a pedo is fucked

(1)kids grow up, then they are not kids anymore, therefor the part of them that attracted you is gone and the "relationship", if any, will soon be over.
(2) If you are the type who insists that he would stay with their child-partner despite them growing up, then fuck you about pedophile-rights, just date women who are done growing, in the long term your selfish need to start young is going to fuck them up forever where-as you could have just waited a few years.
(3) If you are a pedo who, unlike 2, just wants to fuck and maybe even "date" kids, then fuck you even harder. If your "orientation" or "fetish" is wholly dependent on another person age, then you dont need equal rights. You don't need human sympathy for your "love" because, unlike actual adult love, your love cannot be expected to last in any meaningful way.

Once again, if you want a long term relationship with a little kid, it's impossible so how about just waiting for them to grow up so your abuse doesn't fuck up their development.

Once again, if you don't want a long term relationship with a kid and just want to "fuck around" then fuck you, you can't date kids, it's not a sexual orientation it's a mental disorder at best, at worst you are just a fucking worthless monster whose corpse isn't good enough or a landfill.

no, go out and fuck to your heart's content.

1) Most are non-exclusive and also attracted to adult women; by a large margin. So it's unlikely growing up would be a large source of breakups.
And if you like legal teens and break up with them when they hit 20, well is that really ok but if the numbers change it's not?

2) Evidence for harm when not forced/coerced/immediate family doesn't exist. we've played the citation game a thousand times.

3) Again, why is it ok if that's applied to legal-age teens, but not people under that (13-18 in the first world, usually 15-16)

>Once again, if you want a long term relationship with a little kid, it's impossible so how about just waiting for them to grow up so your abuse doesn't fuck up their development.
Because unless it's actually abusive in a way that's independent of age, it's actually not really harmful, and the biggest threat of harm is learned victimhood from social pressure (i.e. telling them that the person who cared for them was actually a monster and they're a victim of a horrible crime and ruined for life)

It's not even currently considered a mental disorder unless you go down to 10-11 or so before puberty starts

seconded on where he posts now

But those tight little snatches are begging for some loving. I can only awnser their wet call with a good tumble

Attached: 1551814432632.jpg (1125x1075, 91K)

Yes... It create Nazis who want to hang them.
And it makes me love Fascism.

Summed up
>I want to fuck kids badly enough that it doesn't matter what society, parents, psychology, history, decency, or kids have to say about it

no as long as you dont hold any sexual relationship with a minor or equivalent is not

This

Attached: 1551538695066.png (640x698, 547K)

Cvnka#6666
i look like a loli

first, the science is on my side concerning the harm.
second, non-consensual stuff is one of those things that's wrong independent of age.

and i agree with all socieities through all human history, except the ones of the past 100 years. you act like the age of consent was *always* super high because it's some fundamental human value. no, it was never higher than 12, and usually lower, before 100 years ago.

Nothing, love. discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Autistic bullying hell shitpost server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp

etc..

The one thing all humans used to agree on is that pedophiles are disgusting people that should be put to death. I guess that's not the case anymore thanks to you.

Everything is wrong about that

Attached: 2207028da1e9834dc9782c733f115398.jpg (280x280, 19K)

Nothing a bullet won't fix.

i'm not clicking on that shit
fuck off cianigger

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (367x410, 322K)

Yeah, kids shouldn't see that side of humanity. The longer a kid remains ignorant of what humans are capable of, the happier they will be.

yes, ffs it's wrong, wrong, wrong

Attached: 1547340764166.jpg (500x408, 31K)

this makes absolutely no sense

Attached: pepelaughing.jpg (640x633, 42K)

being atracted to girls before her first period is antinatural and wrong.
but we should legalize 15+

>and i agree with all socieities through all human history, except the ones of the past 100 years. you act like the age of consent was *always* super high because it's some fundamental human value. no, it was never higher than 12, and usually lower, before 100 years ago.

This isn't an argument. A myriad of things had different societal value. If you can fuck kids, then I should get to beat my wife, and soldiers should get war spoils including rape.

not if the kid is fucking you

No more so that other degeneracy like homosexuality or furfaggotry
So yes.

Attached: more.jpg (550x413, 66K)

How about the faggots who go “hurdur it’s just pixels of shit that happened years ago! If looking at it is the same as child rape then liveleak viewers are guilty of murder!”

you must be hispanic

>I should get to beat my wife
You don't already?

>and soldiers should get war spoils including rape
That was back in spartan and viking times you dumbass.

>Most are non-exclusive and also attracted to adult women

Then why do you even consider fucking a toddler?

Just look at all the millenials that went through childhood surfing the internet. They are dead inside and they don't care about anything.

//thread

nope

>then I should get to beat my wife, and soldiers should get war spoils including rape.
deal.

the same reason you'd prefer to fuck an 18 year old, but will still fuck a 30 year old.
but toddlers can't express reasoned consent, so i wouldn't support that anyway.

welcome to Yea Forums newfag

Attached: anonman.jpg (399x385, 29K)

You can't get it out of you. It's something they help you cope with so you don't butt rape children on the subway. Pedos will always be pedos and nothing will ever change that.

>Pedos will always be pedos
that's deep man

Why can’t I see mermaids like this at the beach?

Attached: 57345493-1247-4E3D-A787-709837B72416.jpg (749x932, 327K)

fuck off

>There are a good number of therapists and/or psychologists to get that shit out of your system.
By getting you entangled in another system.

The penal system

Attached: 207933A1-FBD4-4977-9E6D-86196A0CB7D5.jpg (400x500, 37K)

Clearly not if there's nothing wrong with being a homosexual or transsexual ect. literally all the exact same things.

Okay, that’s a little girl. What’s your point, freak?

If he likes the child bod, sodomize him with an iron rod.

i'm triggering you bigoted pedophobe snowflakes