How close to the election will Trump start rounding up all the crooked Democrats and put them through what he's been...

How close to the election will Trump start rounding up all the crooked Democrats and put them through what he's been through over the last couple of years?

Attached: 36207256262_ab3d10109c_b.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#221c7e443991
investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats
theepochtimes.com/for-the-real-collusion-story-look-at-hillary-clinton_2625185.html
politico.com/story/2018/12/18/trump-foundation-to-shut-down-1067924
investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-foundation-donations/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1102922529084239872
thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892
thedailybeast.com/trumps-missing-dnc-server-is-neither-missing-nor-a-server
cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc.../index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FUmdTSimrAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The electorate has an extremely short memory when it comes to scandal. His best strategy isn’t to try to convert but to reduce enthusiasm for the democrat candidate. I would say lull them into overconfidence and then drop the bombs a week or two before the election.

This is amazing, lost hard

Attached: axx4h7-The_age_old_argument-vxgjldaq0hk21.jpg (640x698, 81K)

Where are the Russians today?

Yeah so all dems have to do is make a list of his promises and what he’s came thru on, check and mate

WHAT THE FUCK THE RUSSIANS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE.

Attached: 1551919808601.jpg (320x320, 20K)

GET NIGGERS

Attached: 09874365784.png (443x372, 320K)

GET NIGGER

Attached: 1437424290865.jpg (640x640, 121K)

GET NIGGERS.

Attached: 1477958898181.jpg (340x341, 127K)

Have Russians elect them?

I'm confused by your post..?

hahaha you magafarts are still thinking he's going to lock her up? hahahah oh man.... now im sad...

Attached: 1551883145189.jpg (768x768, 111K)

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGET NIGGERS

Attached: 1502665338074.jpg (843x800, 79K)

Probably around the time he's screaming like the little sissy bitch he is whilst being drug to his permanent prison home. Can't wait, Trumpcucks on suicide watch

Attached: blow me, orange man.jpg (1024x564, 49K)

GET NIGGERS GET NIGGERS GET NIGGERS
GET NIGGERS GET NIGGERS GET NIGGERS

Attached: 1437809723872.jpg (300x302, 12K)

buuuu

Attached: 1498506852149.jpg (246x138, 8K)

Please. This is nothing compared to the shit he flung around during the election.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551923259527.jpg (720x529, 41K)

>2019
>No special prosecutor for HRC
My sides are in kekistan, the naivety of Trumpists is adorable

Hillary colluded with Russia.

Attached: 1520319124118.jpg (800x800, 49K)

TRUMP IS DONE

Why does it need to be special?

Really? Is this that Uranium One 'conspiracy' that doesn't exist? Or Seth Rich's 'assassination' that Corsi admitted is false?

Because you have to be retarded to believe there was a crime committed.

It happened in the basement of a pizza joint.

No it's Tony Podesta and his lobbying firm, brother of her campaign manager, John Podesta.

Attached: 1525659656768.jpg (500x479, 29K)

Then why is the FBI investigating her and her foundation right now?
Are they retarded?

Attached: 1441762952864.png (283x283, 86K)

And the collusion involves...?

Pegasus Museum.

Attached: 1498234274971.jpg (480x360, 20K)

they are not. and trump did not graduate first in is class, either.

Have you read the report they published yet? You seem to have missed a few things.

Google it, plenty of information out there, not just from right leaning publications.

Attached: 1497765660856.jpg (960x640, 132K)

Uhhhh, user....Yes they are.

Link?

i thought that trump was bitching because they were investing him and not clinton.

TBH, as a muslim, liberal, non-american, I'm really impress with Trump. He's been very good for the Muslim world (except for the pals). He singlehandedly stops the "civil war" in Syria. He's making friends with the Taliban.

Then there's asia. That bad-ass motherfucker is threatening China with a trade war just as the communist state's economy is slowing after decades of insane growth. The fear of civil unrest is so real, a trade war could srsly fuck shit up.
How does Trump negogiate? By sending the US navy through the Taiwan Strait 4x since Oct. He's giving China the bird as he smiles that smug...
Orange man being underestimated.

Attached: 1464185749997.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

>Google it
No.

Attached: 1531290464709.jpg (476x474, 65K)

I think he was directly referring to Mueller, not in general.
Which makes sense because her campaign colluded with Russia and Mueller's modus operandi is to investigate Russia collusion in the 2016 election.

Attached: d143b09fb6de6012056fb60d29aa37278c9552cb02fe8cf9a1a319076892bb33.jpg (1523x1718, 833K)

Check the fbi website. I love how you can't use Google.

Hmmm, Ok...

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#221c7e443991
investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats
theepochtimes.com/for-the-real-collusion-story-look-at-hillary-clinton_2625185.html

Attached: 1549698245670.jpg (500x575, 81K)

Calm your tits Hannity. Got any proof along the lines of meetings, phone calls, people convicted of lying about Russian contacts?

no that's not what he said. not what you said, either. you really need to get your bullshit straight.

then again, morons like you keep believing whatever bullshit he spews. getting caught in obvious lies doesn't matter anymore.

People talking about HRC investigations.... HAHAHA... hummm not one arrest... now let’s flip over to President Trump. how many investigations how many already in jail?

The autism in this thread is fucking contagious. I don't know how people do these mental gymnastics to believe putin's cock holster.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed in March that he had appointed Huber to lead the evaluation into issues involving the FBI, the Clinton Foundation and the sale of Uranium One, but said he did not intend to appoint a special counsel.

“Mr. Huber is conducting his work from outside the Washington D.C. area and in cooperation with the Inspector General,” Sessions said, noting that Huber’s review would “include a full, complete, and objective evaluation of these matters in a manner that is consistent with the law and facts.”

Huber is a federal prosecutor, twice confirmed, unanimously, by the Senate as U.S. attorney for the District of Utah in 2015 and again in 2017.

“We’re just now starting to work with a couple of whistleblowers that would indicate that there is a great probability, a significant improper activity that’s happening in and around the Clinton Foundation,” he said.

Sorry, I guess it's Huber investigating.

Attached: 1537242705704.png (375x551, 286K)

Uranium One require the approval of 9 different organizations not just Hillary.
If this can inspire a purge of foreign assets in our politics, all the better.
Thing is, no one twisted Trump's arm into hiring manafort, colluding with wikileaks, pursuing a Tower in Moscow, hiding his meetings with Putin.
For all his bitching, Trump had the opportunity to set an example of transparence and clean money, and he aggressively pursued the opposite.

>put them through what he's been through over the last couple of years?

Do you magafaggots not remember that you controlled all 3 branches of the government (including both sections of Congress) for 2 years and didn't get shit done? The dems have only been "putting him through" something for the last 2 months, you fucking idiot. Maybe if your policies weren't such shit you guys could have put together some legislation aside from giving rich faggots tax breaks.

Enough fed posting. Why wait for Trump to do shit?
Why lay our needs on him? Go fucking round up the people that have shit on us all. Make the Establishment pay, no matter their party. Imagine: The saying that if you want something done right, you do it yourself. Deliver.

You're an idiot who clearly didn't read any of the links I posted.

or re-hashing the same baseless faux-news fantasies.

Right....Yes....Hillary never did anything illegal.
Fucking retard.

Attached: 1467847060939.png (1100x733, 801K)

And so far Huber has issued no subpoenas, has briefed nobody on what he is doing, and has not even called a grand jury. What exactly has he done except collect a paycheck?

i'm sure she kept a library book. speeds on the freeway. hah, gotcha!

Then go kill some kikes you lazy faggot.

along with colin powell, i guess

Do you remeber everything he did, instead of actually following the law, liberals just sued?

We'll see.

Attached: a36ec1db15aede0041e030304389dd55f99256e0971c38b477587665be826a70.png (815x542, 200K)

BACK TO POL

No, we won't. The fact that Huber hasn't done even the most basic steps of investigation speaks volumes.

at least it's a real charity:
politico.com/story/2018/12/18/trump-foundation-to-shut-down-1067924

The collusion charge against Hillary doesn't make any sense since Russian propaganda targeted her specifically.
I don't give a fuck what she did to compile the dossier, Trump was doing shady shit on his own accord, and has no one to blame but himself for the political backlash.

>following the law
"Rules for thee, but not for me" is this Administration's slogan.

isn't compiling a dossier another expression for opposition research?

>has briefed nobody on what he is doing
>The fact that Huber hasn't done even the most basic steps of investigation speaks volumes.
Huh?

it means that since the end of the 24 hour news cycle in which Huber started receiving a federal paycheck, he's not done much than site around with his dick in his hand

>Russian propaganda targeted her specifically.
Sorry user, you must have been sleeping during the release of their facebook ads.
They literally started anti Trump rallies.

Attached: 6765757658769769678567657657657.jpg (3338x2048, 867K)

>We don't know what he's doing
>he's not done much
Huh?

the russian trolls start competing rallies, by design

If thats how you want to frame it.
Trump as a victim is a hard sell since he's been doing this type of sleazy shit for decades and sued for it.
If "Kremlin connections" offer dirt, you call the FBI.
There is no other option, if you're a patriot.
Combined with refusing to release his taxes, which is but the most recent public example of him hiding his finances, Trump has not conducted himself in any way that inspires credibility.

You left out the part where he has not summoned a grand jury or issued subpoenas, both basic steps in a federal investigation.

So who hacked the DNC?

investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-foundation-donations/

Attached: 374eddbf3f1ce7fe54698833e30f00af5837b3a9a8769db141b4284a4768676b.jpg (732x484, 76K)

Did you even read the post I responded to, user?

Dear Trumpanzees, sit on it.

high five wp 88

Attached: suck it cucks 7.jpg (1180x842, 323K)

it isn't much a of a stretch to assume that if there was the slightest suggestion of wrongdoing that could be played on the next news cycle, it you be out there. trump would be like the spoiled kid a christmas that he is. he couldn't hold back his twitter fingers.

Seth Rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

>1. Russia bought a some Facebook ads.
>2.Russia bots promote Trump (many Trump supporters banned as "Russian trolls").
>3. Romanian phisher "Guccifer 2.0" published boring and inaccurate lists of DNC donors. Allegedly a front for shadowy Russians.
>4. DNC emails stolen from their server forwarded to Wikileaks. According to the DNC's own investigators it was breached by Russian hackers, however the server was not turned over to the FBI or independent investigators to confirm. Wikileaks indicates leakers was murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich.
>5. Personal gmail account of John Podesta leaked to Wikileaks from unnknown source.
>6. Trump jokingly asks if the Russians can find Hillary's missing emails sought by investigators.
>7. DNC and FBI pay Christopher Steele to write dossier with salacious and unfounded accusations against Donald Trump, claiming he is blackmailed by Russians. Dossier used to obtain FISA court warrants to wiretap Trump's campaign and infiltrate it with informants.
>8. Top FBI officials text each other, "There's no way [Trump] gets elected, but I'm afraid we can't take that risk, It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40" - indicating the ruse is designed to destroy Trump if he wins.
>9. In March 2017 Jess Sessions recuses himself, House committee holds hearing on supposed "Russian Interference in 2016 Presidential Election" and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller as Special Counsel to investigate.
>Trump accurately describes Mueller's investigative team as "13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans."

Attached: 1495433493234.jpg (598x352, 32K)

Bbbbbut, investigations some times take years, user.
Isn't that what you nerds keep saying about Mueller's investigation into Trump/Russia collusion?

Who.
hacked.
the.
DNC.

>investigations some times take years, user.
They don't if they're never started.

So now you want to act like a liberal? Trump won't like that.

lol

Attached: sassy.jpg (700x591, 71K)

show me a credible candidate for president that doesn't prepare multiple written intelligence reports concerning opponents. no framing, just fact.

on the other hand, with respect to trump's receiving stolen materials, if you willingly receive stolen materials, you are an accessory after the fact. remember, gore turned in stolen bush campaign material when it was sent to him anonymously.

it could be literally anyone, considering people like john podesta are so eager to disclose their credentials to anyone who says theyre tech support.
you should try setting up an ssh server, come back to me after your log files fill with failed login attempts. a mismanaged and insecure email system like the dnc's is bound to be compromised.

this.
>"show me the man, ill find you the crime."

and in that time, what has come out puts Harding and Dubya together to shame.

>it could be literally anyone,
Like GRU.

>So now you want to act like a liberal?
Nope, just showing your own hypocrisy.

She also had an affair on Melania! Plus her daughter converted and married a Jew! She's also a real estate conman who borrowed billions from Russians and Saudis! Her line of steaks were shit and the business sank, just like the rest of her scams.

Really? Let's compare what Mueller did in his first year with what Huber has done.

How close is it to theocracy?

Hypocrisy? That's hilarious considering the topic at hand.

she, along with the DNC and Obama literary hired a "Russian agent" Fusion GPS

they then used the phony document to illegally spy on a political opponent
to make the phony dossier

You know most of this shit is conjecture by Nunes, who didn't have access to the investigation, right?

about 80% of the document's allegations are true. perhaps more.

Likely never, because if he did then he'd also have to deal with discovery during the investigation. I'm willing to bet that this is likely the reason he hasn't sued his accusers yet either, because if it led to discovery on his part then he'd have to provide evidence.

Probably in Russia. Kinda answers itself, really. Russians likely live in Russia.

You left out Marco Rubio and the Washington Free Beacon, but those pesky facts upset your narrative so I understand your reluctance to accept reality.

>Google it, plenty of information out there
Conversely, I can say I have googled it and found nothing. Either don't be lazy and provide references yourself, or we can all assume you're just talking out your ass.

It'll be the usual Democrat circus of overconfidence, bragging how smart they and putting down everyone else for being stupid.

They'll lose, complain the Republicans cheated, cry constantly the world is ending, and spend the next four years using every TV platform to make out the President is a Nazi.

>>"show me the man, ill find you the crime."
Man you people are insane...

twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1102922529084239872
Listen carefully ref re: proof v evidence.
Define 'evidence'.
noun
1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"
synonyms: [proof], confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, authentication, attestation, documentation; Define 'proof'.
noun
1. [evidence] or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
"you will be asked to give proof of your identity"
synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, validation, attestation, demonstration, substantiation, witness, testament;
PROOF = EVIDENCE?

Ok, name a single charge that is directly related to Trump/Russia collusion, since that's exactly what he was tasked with pursuing.
Just like retard above said... >"show me the man, ill find you the crime."

Like a perjury charge over an affair that happened decades after a real estate transaction? Your double standards are showing.

>and putting down everyone else for being stupid
You elected a President who forms his worldview on gossip and conspiracy theories, has conned and scammed people for decades, hasn't ever read the constitution or can keep a basic lie straight for 10 minutes.
You are fucking stupid, and your policies proudly go against scientific consensus.

>single charge that is directly related to Trump/Russia collusion
Indictment of 12 GRU officers
Manafort being an unregistered foreign agent
Cohen lying about Trump Tower Moscow project.

Nothing you morons just named has any connection to Trump/Russia.
Like I said..."show me the man, ill find you the crime."

Attached: 657557.jpg (850x400, 55K)

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Autistic bullying hell shitpost server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp

etc!

Then Trump should have no problem allowing the Mueller investigation to continue. Why is it at every turn when something comes up related to Russian interference in the 2016 election, Trump immediately tries to attack the investigation? If it had nothing to do with him, why is he doing that?

because its a waste of taxpayer money.

>Then Trump should have no problem allowing the Mueller investigation to continue.
He has let it continue, the report is going to drop soon.
The point is, Mueller was supposed to pursue Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential election, not dig and dig and dig until he has something on Trump that can get him impeached.
>Why is it at every turn when something comes up related to Russian interference in the 2016 election
You haven't named anything that connects Trump & Russia, together, to the 2016 Presidential election.
>Trump immediately tries to attack the investigation?
If you were being investigated for something you didn't do, how would you react?
If those investigating you were snooping around in other areas, outside of their appointed area, wouldn't you be a bit mad and suspect them of fishing for crimes?

Clearly you don't know about all the criminals the investigation has unearthed so far. Just the money the investigation has seized from Manafort due to his bank and tax fraud is already greater than the cost of the investigation itself, so it's obviously not a waste.

yep. still a waste. the goal was to determine russian interference. he had carte blanche along the way.
still have yet to see any "meddling", just personal financial crimes and perjury

TBH, as a christian, conservative, american, I'm really not impress with Trump. He's been very bad for the Muslim world (except for the wealthy saudis). He singlehandedly stops all muslim countries from traveling to America. He's dropping MOABs on the Taliban.
Then there's asia. That fat-ass motherfucker is threatening China with a trade war just because he thinks he knows how international trade works. The fear of global market collapse is so real, a trade war could srsly fuck shit up.
How does Trump negogiate? By showing up with no cards to play, then folding like a cheap whore.
>Orange man being underestimated.
No. No hes just bad.
TBH

How much did Manafort forfeit? 22 million?
How much has the Mueller investigation cost the taxpayers? 25-40 million?

>as a christian
Tell me about Job.

mana fort isn't the president, nor is cohen, or anyone else he's charged with a crime.
so what? they can all go away for life as far as i care.
it be no different if you went away for life for financial crimes.

>The point is, Mueller was supposed to pursue Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential election, not dig and dig and dig until he has something on Trump that can get him impeached.
And he still is pursuing Russian interference in the election. The scope has never changed. It just so happens that if Trump is tied into all this, then we have a much bigger problem at hand and the right leaning talking point about this being a witch-hunt suddenly evaporates.
>You haven't named anything that connects Trump & Russia, together, to the 2016 Presidential election.
Because this is about Russian interference in the election. Get this through your fucking thick skull. It's about Russian interference in the 2016 election. If it so happens that Trump is tied into all this, then all the worse for him. If he's not, then he's not and Mueller can continue cleaning house with all the sleaze bags Trump put in his administration.
>If you were being investigated for something you didn't do, how would you react?
If I were being implicated, I WOULDN'T FIGHT BACK, IN FACT, I WOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO COMPLY WITH THE INVESTIGATION. If I did nothing wrong, I have nothing to worry about.
>If those investigating you were snooping around in other areas, outside of their appointed area, wouldn't you be a bit mad and suspect them of fishing for crimes?
Just to be clear, Mueller is only investigation Russian interference. That is it. All the other investigations in Trump's finances, taxes, campaign, foundation, and other shit is being investigated by the house or SDNY.

It's a holding pattern. Cohen's testimony was a pall on the NK Summit. It's pretty obvious they think he's a joke, and so do we.

Attached: 1551646450564.jpg (441x480, 38K)

How does GRU, Manafort collaborating with russian oligigarchs, and Trump pursuing a Tower in Moscow have nothing to do with russia?

man you're gonna be upset when the report drops and theres nothing to tie trump.
just because you know someone, who got caught for a crime, doesn't mean you're a criminal too
for example:
you are a colossal faggot. because we talk to you doesn't mean we are colossal faggots.

Somehow turning a positive return is considered a waste? Sure user, whatever you think, but I'd hate to have you managing my finances....
But don't forget, this investigation isn't over. Mueller is still trucking along, and more people have not been indicted yet so only time will tell.
>still have yet to see any "meddling", just personal financial crimes and perjury
Again, Mueller's investigation is into Russia interference. He has found that. He has proven that. People have gone to prison for it already. It's pretty much an open and shut case on if Muller's investigation being necessary. And just in case you still don't understand, yes, it is necessary.

He'll likely lose the Senate and the Dems will keep the House. So if he isn't re-elected, never.

From Manafort and others for fraud: $48 million.
Cost of investigation as of Dec. 2018: $25 million.

> who got caught for a crime, doesn't mean you're a criminal too
It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with.
Why does Trump gone out of his way to cozy up with criminals?
thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892
>In advance of Joseph Weichselbaum’s November 1987 sentencing by a U.S. District Court judge, Trump wrote that the drug trafficker was “conscientious, forthright, and diligent" and "a credit to the community.”

>At the time Trump wrote his character reference letter, Weichselbaum, then in his mid-40s, was already a twice-convicted felon. In addition to his 1986 plea to federal cocaine distribution and income tax charges, Weichselbaum’s rap sheet included prior convictions for grand theft auto and the embezzlement of more than $130,000 from a Brooklyn manufacturing firm where he worked for a decade.

And the Mueller investigation is about Russian interference. Jesus, you all are so fucking stupid when it comes to this point.

Russian interference in the 2016 election?

if he's found that, then the investigation should end.
he wasn't appointed wo weed out and prosecute everyone under the sun, he was to find and verify interference.

This investigation is now being used as a tool of the left to just "get trump at all costs"
Its obviously not looking good, thus why the house i now attempting to start their own separate investigations

so what does personal financial crimes have to do with russia?

what if he didn't know.
i don't ask people "are you a colossal faggot" before i hire or speak with them. if it turns out they are a colossal faggot, why am i to be judged on my character?

GRU hacked the DNC and released their emails.
They coordinated many different propaganda groups.
Many voters marked their ballot based on this propaganda.

Trump claimed to have ZERO TIES TO RUSSIA, yet was trying what would be Europe's tallest building in Moscow.
That is interference in the election.

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with.

Attached: 1503264219800.jpg (640x349, 52K)

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with

Attached: 1525468799182.png (603x742, 397K)

Kid if you really believe any of this and not just trolling then you need to get the news from a real source and not Fox.

>what if he didn't know.
Then he's completely oblivious to everything around him and has no business being President.

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with..

Attached: 1528843388188.jpg (1696x5024, 693K)

its not illegal to do business with russia, you know that, correct?

Not that user but
Trump profiting off interests in Russia is a conflict of interest as a public official.

but at least he beat those dirty libs

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with...

Attached: 1497740275405.jpg (539x610, 52K)

Then why lie about it?

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with....

Attached: 1516164606879.jpg (756x767, 150K)

not knowing what someone does in their personal lives has no bearing if one should be president or not

>man you're gonna be upset when the report drops and theres nothing to tie trump.
We'll see. It's obvious enough that at best Trump is a very bad judge of character because he's allowed so many criminals to work for him in his administration, and at worse he's himself a criminal in relation to Russian interference. I'm just happy something is being done about this, as any fucking patriot should.
>just because you know someone, who got caught for a crime, doesn't mean you're a criminal too
Again, I don't know why you keep coming to this talking point, but Muller's investigation is on Russian interference. Why Trump has to attack the validity of an already necessary investigation into corruption of his administration shouldn't be up for debate. He either needs to admit he's a bad judge of character for hiring criminals or shut up.

As President? While we consider Russia an adversary?

It might be legal but it's unethical.

because you don't advertise your business dealing before you make the deal.
doing business 101

how convenient

he wasn't president while those plans were underway

I think any businessman with half a brain does a basic background before hiring someone.

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with.....

Attached: 1543553451480.jpg (640x725, 227K)

oh, and you'll probably bring up some bullshit also where a president should not own a business while in office too, right?

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with.

Attached: 1478390683969.jpg (605x328, 37K)

user those plans are in motion now
AS President.
inb4 durr he divested his holdings

Unprovable and too big of a conflict of interest

Generally that is the case, especially one that profits in the millions. It's not ethical.

yep..its called a criminal background check. even you local dunkin donuts does it.
what are you to do when it turns up nothing?

Corruption starts at the top. Dumpy Donny is the top. Need I say more?

>It's a reflection on your judgement of character, the people you willingly associate with

Attached: 1543355656590.png (1237x706, 809K)

And if charges came against Hillary, I would applaud it.
I think what some of you people will never understand is that people could choose Hillary over Trump despite them both being corrupt, awful people.
Because one of them understood how government works, and would stand up for the american people.
The other wanted to create a new vein of marketing for a shitty business empire.

so?
again...not illegal to do business with russia.
so far no ties between that business and the election, so whats the issue?

Ommitting and denial are not the same thing.
Trump made the claim ZERO TIES TO RUSSIA, and it was false.

user, it's fucking RUSSIA. Putin.
Why are you sticking up for someone who aspires to be a world leader doing business with a country ruled by a dictator like Putin?

>if he's found that, then the investigation should end
That's the thing! More shit keeps coming up? So should an investigation end when more sources related to the scope of the investigation come up? Obviously no! That's like nabbing a serial killer on one charge of murder, and ignoring all the other murders they committed. Leave no stone unturned.
>he wasn't appointed wo weed out and prosecute everyone under the sun, he was to find and verify interference.
Which is what he's doing. You don't see him investigating random passerby's on the street. He's nabbed Manafort, Papadopoulos, Gates, Flynn, Pinedo, and others, all under one scope. About the Russian interference. Is this clicking in your brain yet?

>so far no ties between that business and the election,
It's headed there
what do you think all the indictments relate to?
His fucking campaign.
Christ, Trump's cock can't taste that good faggot.

>GRU hacked the DNC and released their emails.
Zero proof of this, they never gave their servers to the FBI to check.

Attached: 1473484074434.jpg (480x486, 33K)

But it's the art of the SQUEAL
SQUEAL LIKE PUTIN'S PIG BOY

Yeah actually the FBI made that determination without any servers being turned over.
You trumpshits are fucking mentally whacked to keep defending your narrative. Whacked.

It may or may not have anything to do with Russia, we don't know yet. You might have to wait until Muller finishes his investigation and for sure we will know it's at least not connected to Russia. But the house investigation and SDNY will still continue theirs, because even if it's not connected with Russia, it's still likely Trump has committed a crime.

Yes, they did.
thedailybeast.com/trumps-missing-dnc-server-is-neither-missing-nor-a-server

>“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

>The FBI declined comment for this story, but in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee last year, then-director James Comey said that Crowdstrike “ultimately shared with us their forensics.”

lewl dictator...hes elected by his people every year

and honestly, his whipped that country into shape beyond belief

so what? we sell arms to the middle east.

Putin is not "elected" you fucking bootlicker.
Post your babydick.

>It may or may not have anything to do with Russia, we don't know yet.
Muller. Charged. 12. GRU. Officials.
GRU is based in Russia.

Your mom's trying to whip you into shape to clean up and get a job

So it's OK because you personally are an amoral fuck, please kill you.
Gladly. You're worthless, even as a pelt.

oh yeah? how did he get there then?

The 2018 Russian presidential election was held on 18 March 2018. Incumbent Vladimir Putin won reelection for his second consecutive (fourth overall) term in office with 77% of the vote

my moms dead and i manager her estate

Putin is ex-KGB who's been accused of poisoning his enemies. No fucking way they're having fair elections.

nope. just different morals than you.

You're probably a middle management faggot with a mustache.

maybe muller should investigate that?
or maybe you can provide the proof of rigged elections?

Yep, actually. You'd literally shrug off doing business with an adversary like Russia. Your psychological profile would be interesting reading.

you'd be right if you weren't 100% wrong

Maybe you could provide proof that you aren't a total faggot.

You probably do have a mustache. Why do you faggots do that? It's fucking 2019. Why do you want to look like 1971?

>Because one of them understood how government works
Blackmail, bribery, murder, lobbying, corruption, pay to play and lying.
Yeah, she sure knew how it worked.

Attached: 1527126980191.jpg (1069x874, 203K)

>You'd literally shrug off doing business with an adversary like Russia
depends. realestate, probably not

I understand. Certainly Trump's financial investigation is pointing towards working with Russia as well, but unfortunately those GRU officials will never step forth on American soil to be tried and see if there is a direct link. It's speculation for now, but it's at least very convincing.

prove it

nothing will convince you because you have your mind made up, just like this mueller thing.

Faggotry confirmed.

Decades of Republican's hounding her, not one charge.
Wanna know another difference between Trump and Hillary?
Hillary willingly appeared in person and testified before multiple hostile republican committees, broadcasted on tv
Trump and his lawyers fought feverishly to to prevent one private sit down with Mueller.

so can believe that...along with me having a mustache

I mean, I don't know if you actually do have a mustache or not... but good for you, I guess?

I do have my mind made up.
Putin is a murderous dictator, a "President" only in name. And you're OK with that.

Straight from your glorious CNN.
>FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers .... The FBI said they had to rely on a third-party source for information
cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc.../index.html

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC
2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did
3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server
4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire
5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

>Yes, they did.
>“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems
Your own greentext contradicts your statement, retard.

if republicans had any sense,donald trump wouldnt be the nomination for 2020.he's ruined the republican party,time to get you trumptards out

>your glorious CNN.
user you're even more assblown that I thought if you think liberals go to CNN.

Just stop posting.

go to bed Ivan

Attached: trump_shill12.jpg (600x450, 61K)

Um, user, we've moved past 2016. You're stuck there, autist.

user I want the world George Soros is trying to build. No fucks given. Cry harder.

russia isnt my country. he can do whatever he wants other there
we murder people all the time

You might need to see . Link is a more updated source. Your conspiracy theory has no standing.

>russia is my country

>I'm a faggot all the time

sumbodys butthurt

>conspiracy
says the faggot who thinks hillery "rigged" the primaries lol

stupid fucking dipshit

youtube.com/watch?v=FUmdTSimrAg

Attached: trump_face03.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

ya think?

>Hillary willingly appeared in person and testified before multiple hostile republican committees, broadcasted on tv
Did you watch a single one of them?
She couldn't answer 90% of their questions, she played dumb, kind of like how Loretta Lynch recently did regarding those FISA warrants.

yeah...i agree. im a republican, and didn't vote for him. there were better options on the table.
i'm kinda hoping you all of you to get him out of office before 2020, so i can have pence sit on the iron throne and nominate RBG's bench spot.

I already responded to that dumb post, your greentext literally says that didn't hand over the servers.

funny how they never charged her with anything lol

fucking trumpshit

lol

LOLOLOLOL

Thinks? It's fucking KNOWN that she, the DNC, and CNN all colluded together. You fucking retard.

america isnt yours

Sure, and a republican senate could have pursued that once again had she been President.
Trump won instead, and under scrutiny has bitched, lied, and obscufated instead if setting a standard above Hillary.

Pence will go down when Trump does.
Notice I said "when.'

sure kid

Attached: hillary.jpg (800x800, 61K)

>known
at Fox News, sure faggot

with what evidence?
how many times have you heard "the investigation into pence shows....."

Yeah it actually is
we just won the House and a bunch of governorships and local offices
your right wing experiment failed user

failed

Because, unlike Hillary, Trump is likely hiding something. Crimes no doubt.

Yeah, I guess plausible deniability and outright stupidity works for people in high places.

Attached: 656340cbeb5d564f863061f4ad46d74d79f9ecccf4ecb73624aa11c073c95f6e.jpg (650x419, 91K)

Pence already has been proven to have ties to Manafort

good old fox news meme
you know even republicans watch other outlets and cross examine, unlike the left, who listens to more late night pundits for their news

serious question because i am ignorant:

let's say Trump runs for reelection in 2020, but instead of Pence as his VP, he asks Obama to be his VP, and Obama agrees (put aside the political sides for the sake of the question), then say a few months into his second term, Trump falls ill and dies due to some undiagnosed medical issue. now my question:

would Obama be able to take the Presidency again, seeing he's already been President twice?

>yeah but durr hillery durr
Fuck you're going to keep being a faggot about this lol

Breitshart reported that too.

Whatever we listen to, it's not the right wing propaganda bullshit you keep dicksucking.

I can't wait for the DOJ to drop the declassified FISA information.

oh look at that....
you won the house
so not the norm.
sage

really? did they talk? oh shit.
still have yet to hear all the investigation pence is under.
you're just going by president is guilty, so must the vp

i listen to both sides. unlike you
and i already told you there were better options than trump.
so fuck off your your partisan bullshit

you read breitbart?
you actually compare what they write? or you just mock it straight off the bat and dismiss?

Attached: 1550979669760.jpg (600x778, 304K)

I expect if the democrats run biden he'll be accused of rape by a brave victim who decided to come forward at the last minute, much like Kavanaugh and it will be beautiful

anyone else has 0 chance of winning, even if HIlldawg tries again

i believe she already said she's not running

Attached: 19c0d92fbdb436c4b4f7cc3125ef78ed8fa1b2d7a256dfe547150b099816c4c2.jpg (960x1200, 221K)

and biden is probably their best chance.

The retards need to believe in some bogeyman or other.

maybe some thought into your post before you drool on your keyboard?
she told the NYT, your favorite liberal publication btw, that she is not running.

my prediction: biden won't run because of the pedophile stuff, plus he's a white man and he'll be accused of rape

dems will run both women for pres/vice pres and get completely destroyed
people only voted for hillary cause she had the clinton brand named attached

I can't wait until you wake up one day and stop being obsessed with Hillary Clinton and actually criticize your fucking President.
You can't though.

You can't.

they're both guilty user
the fucking shoe will drop

your right wing experiment was a failure user

>sage
I see you're triggered as fuck by this

No you don't. In the end you legitimize the far right and demonize liberals like any useful idiot.

Breitshart put its shit covered cock up your ass

RIP Monica Peterson
RIP Seth Rich
RIP Victor Thorn
RIP John Ashe
RIP Shawn Lucas
RIP Christopher Stevens
RIP Sandeep Sherlekar
RIP Vince Foster

The list goes on and on and on.

Attached: 1496005072183.png (532x540, 321K)

Still doesn't stop the idiots in your base from thinking she won't. You fuckers don't even conform with realty: she has said that she wouldn't be running, and yet there are so many people on the right that think she will still. There is actual evidence of this on here and on the news media, yet the right will still trip up and act stupid and think she will run. You all just can't leave and let be. Just stop.

>durr killery durr
you literally can't criticize the proven criminal you elected

heres my thoughts:

- warren: no chance
- delany: who?
- yang: universal income is all hes got, other than that hes republican
- gabbard: im from hawaii and we won't vote for her. to far removed
- gillibrand: who?
- harris: angry black woman out to finish what hillary could not
- bbutttllsdfkjs: ok... don't know him, nor how to pronounce his name
- williamson: possible, but still needs to get her face out there
- booker: harris with a penis
- Klobuchar: the most non offensive person
- sanders: ok, but anyone over 35 knows better
- Inslee: why?
- Hickenlooper: his name alone will create memes to destroy him

that being said, i'd still like trump out, but not with any of this crowd. they all have 1 or 2 things, but the basic underlying thing is "no one wants trump so i should run...i already have a boost that im not trump"

US defecit at 10 year high. This guy’s whole business model is borrow money to throw it around and look rich. Now America is footing the bill.

That’s what you should be worrying about.

>i'd still like trump
just say it user
cut the crap

Attached: get in line cucks.jpg (600x778, 284K)

>Inslee: why?
Climate change and liberal policy doesn't sit well with you, I'm gathering. Inslee could well be THE Climate Change President, user.

Realistically the only chance the dems have is running a white man.

This. Electing a guy with 6 bankruptcies to be the lead on economic issues.

Harris or Booker could win. They'd mobilize people of color.

Bbbbbbut, I thought this was a current topic?
She colluded with Russia to affect the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election, user.
I thought this was a current topic?

Attached: 1581c8bfbacb36b28989321663bdc272bc5bc01026e38c779387d18c6cf26cef.jpg (1487x1048, 463K)

>durr hillery durr
you trumpshits are literally obsessed with the Clintons

obsessed

You can't user.
You can't.

Slightly more believable. Missing Trump's micropenis.

Ivanka keeps it warm.

To be fair he doesnt have a line of mysterious death following him around for decades.

just dead businesses

Need the people who voted for Trump in 2016 who are now regretting it. Don’t see either of those two resonating.

there won't be another option. no one is gonna run against him.

if a dem comes out and they are better. all for it.
i voted for mecaain in 2008, and obama in 2012.
romeny wasn't right

see, i CAN cross party lines, unlike you with your focal vision

Fuck them.
We need to get people on our own side to vote.

Who fucking cares about Clinton? Put her in prison with Trump for all I care. The urgent priority is removing the criminal in the Oval Office.

Romney and Kasich immediately come to mind as challengers.
Trump is a disgrace to the modern Republican Party, which is good for us, because that means implosion.

user thinks hillery is in the white howse tho

i think its gonna be booker, harris, and bernie

all are gonna fracture the party votes

bernie will probably drop off and throw his support to harris. and booker will make a deal to be secretary of state or something with harris

thats my call right now, how things are standing.
if we are almost legalizing sports betting, we should legalize betting on presidential elections too

Yeah, just 8 out of 250 plus.
Fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1544161730066.png (646x1152, 101K)

The problem is you think of this as a bet, like it's sports teams. That attitude is how shitheads like Trump get elected in the first place.

>no one is gonna run against him
More like Trump is not going to allow ANYONE run against him. The tangerine in chief basically has to campaign for 2020 to keep himself out of prison.

source: The Trump Foundation
lol

>Fucking brainlet
you elected one

romney, no. he lost once hard. no one would vote for him over trump. kasich, no. if he ran 3rd party his might stand a chance.

the thing the elephants see is the crazyness going on. and they will vote "no craziness" even if its the wrong choice

That destroyed many others before dying.

dont be a nigger.... we are calling things as we see it now.

Quality bait user

What crime did he commit?

Attached: 1477598125129.jpg (592x592, 99K)

i thought mocking people for their skin color is bad?

>and they will vote "no craziness" even if its the wrong choice
And somehow Trump made it through the cracks.

No user. I'm talking primary challenges against Trump. Kasich hates him and Romney has the best reason to challenge him: revenge.

Trump is the embodiment of toxic capitalism, a measure that no one should be allowed to aspire to.

you know its ok for a business to fail?
its not guaranteed a business will take off