Yea Forumsros, what is the biggest/worst ylyl troll we have currently, because there is a lot of activity lately...

Yea Forumsros, what is the biggest/worst ylyl troll we have currently, because there is a lot of activity lately. This is how I see it:
- hentai poster. It's cool he posts entire books in good quality, but what can't it be it's own thread instead of ruining a ylyl? It's not comedy.
- Ray Pist asshattery. This was a lame personal army request that has snowballed into brutalism. There are others that unironically engage in this shit now. Also not funny
-logposting. Really moved into the minors now, only the occasional flare up but it's getting stale and was never actually funny
-Bananas. I think this has moved from shitposting into board culture. It rarely gets out of hand anymore, but it's still out there. Not so funny, but hardly a problem either
-Watchbro. Says he's here a lot but only seems to come in waves, but I've seen him put up like 50 watches in a single thread and give a bunch of boring detail about each one. Wew lad. Can be interesting but it's not funny.
-TRUE STORY INBOUND. its shitposting but sometimes it actually does lead to some comedy. It's been beaten to death though.
-?????
-PROFIT
also ylyl. Post memes, opinions, tits, and shitpost

Attached: 1551661768090.jpg (640x427, 39K)

reply or mom die

Attached: 1551213536217.jpg (1024x566, 67K)

Does anyone know what happened to Knockalus Sandeeboi?

Attached: 1549026177028m.jpg (1024x480, 70K)

You forgot 3
-Asshat that posts the unfunny trollface and other members face comics
-The dude posting the weird progressive Islamic stuff (nothing wrong with it, but not ylyl material)
-The guy that posts the cringey nice guy stuff

And Elon musk both for good measure, but that's only one post

Attached: nuclear korea.jpg (805x1331, 244K)

Totally forgot about the fake muslim propaganda. That was in my top 3 actually.
Yeah shit is bad here lately.

Oof

You faggots forgot about me

Attached: IMG_8592.jpg (480x472, 46K)

Attached: The MonoChromosomes.jpg (1752x1243, 401K)

Oof

Sorry, who the fuck are you?

You're the guy that quotes 30 posts and adds that shooped emoji? Yeah no one cares about you.

Oof
Shots fired
Yeet

Attached: trick bone.jpg (687x998, 129K)

I was being serious actually.
But yeah, most you get ruined, but I can usually get some good chuckles before hitting the point where it goes to shit

Attached: ceratops.jpg (800x800, 288K)

Attached: katanas-r-us.jpg (1036x1410, 212K)

Oof right in the feels

Attached: OPs dinner plus cock.jpg (1176x1199, 292K)

I'm not sure I'm glad to be on the list. I genuinely hope people enjoy my hentai. These threads are just so covered in reposted memes and unfunny facebook humor that it makes me a bit sick. In a perfect world we'd all forget YLYL and make a new funny thread type free of it all. I think at this point more people here enjoy hentai.

I wont flood the thread since you seem to care enough about it. I'd love to see requests for what I should post when I do though

Attached: wwyd.jpg (1166x674, 211K)

we have a winner

Big tits, big ass, cum inflation, large dick insertion with xray

I'll try to get you something to suit your tastes. If I don't already have something like that I'll find one for you in twelve hours

Attached: here, officer.jpg (1197x1294, 514K)

Attached: 4A3CDE62-1336-47E6-9B1A-6EBFC2055417.png (1242x2688, 1.91M)

What you gonna title the thread, we gotta give u a clever name, “superfly with my hentai”?
“Nice guys hentais”?
“Marty mcfly back to the hentai”?
Feel free to pich the name where all gonna be calling you

i need to be able to film kids i invite into my basement and then give them magic forget what i did there medicine so i can fap and post my cp online for that bitcoin bro.

Just make your own threads for your hentai.

You're forgetting the guy who pushes interracial sex between niggers and white women. While always annoyingly present, right now s/he has three different threads about the same subject currently running

How about "ROLL FOR NUDES!" threads?

also, rolling for nudes if anyone has them.

those are actually paid shills. theres plenty of proof people are paid to constantly force this shit

how do we make a 'funny thread type' that isn't ylyl? just stop calling it that?

Provide proof so I can get paid

Wwyd threads are cancer. A bunch of virgins who will never touch a woman ever, role playing like they are chads

dont ignore my dubs, gimmie newds

Always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

Best one I that this whole board is full of beta cucks and transniggers that think being a girl and having a penis is possible

Is there any reason you can't shit up one of the endless shitty faggot, tranny and political threads instead?

Dubs into dubs

Attached: 1512256425050.png (1029x710, 452K)

>Nothing wrong with it
You're part of the fucking issue