Have you been close to kicking the bucket? If so, how?

Have you been close to kicking the bucket? If so, how?

Attached: 167118.webm (430x340, 696K)

most people are going to be too busy looking at the tire to notice the arm just laying there on the right bottom corner of the video.

me and 2 friends almost crashed with a bus this weekend, my friend was driving and was tired and didn't notice the bus in the intersect and it was cold so breaking didn't do anything so we almost slid right into the bus

I actually thought it was real until I saw that

you mean the clearly digitally added rubber prop arm?

Retard here, the arm at the end is clearly fake but does her arm actually come off?

When I was 12 I had a meckles diverticulum which would have killed me within an hour or two after I got it removed. They also took my appendix out for whatever reason.

Attached: 31F642F9-0C18-4D9D-A786-909199A8F9FD.jpg (630x635, 96K)

Had a aneurysm leak in my brain.
Laid in bed for like a week.
Each day I would fall in deeper sleep.
My right eye ball, on it's own pointed to my nose. I had double vision.
Once at the hospital. The doc said the reason why I was falling in to deeper sleep is cause my brain was telling my organs to slowing shut off cause I'm dying.

Can you pause a video?

I have died.

Drinking tons of alcohol with a friend, Tell friend I have to go home to sleep. He realizes I need to take the bus to get home, also realizes I am way to drunk to be in public (I legit pulled a door completely off its hinges and broke it trying to open it.)

Offers to have me sleep at his house. I refuse. He secretly feeds me gravol in my Jack and coke. But he is hammered too so feeds me like 12.

I still refuse to stay. He walks me to bus because I cant stand. I remember getting on the bus. Next moment I am in an ambulance.

They tried to shock my heart back to beating several times to no avail. Finally, as they were driving my body to the hospital they gave my heart a shot of adrenaline (big fucking needle directly to my heart) shocked me again and I came back.

Actually was friends with the bus driver who found me. Said he took the route 5 times before he discovered me. He said he tried waking me up when foam poured out of my mouth.

For me the waking up in the ambulance and getting on the bus was instantaneous. I saw no light or anything. I just basically didn't exist for however long I was dead for.

Attached: 1375015079011.jpg (720x960, 259K)

also before anyone says anything, that's a prop

Attached: 1531687259204.jpg (1241x724, 162K)

Yeah I was on holiday with my family we were at this beach thing near Australia with my cousins. I swam out to get this boogie board that my little cousin owned that was a little bit far out away from everyone else. Anyway when I almost got to it I was struggling to stay a float and the waters were rough in Australia. I kept going under and swallowing water. Could have died if I life guard didn't see and tell me to grab the boogie board and stay afloat on that. When i gained my strength I started swimming back whilst still holding it

I wasnt claiming that was me, this happened when I was like 22. I am 35 now.

Got shot, was looking down the barrel of a 9mm when the guy shot me.

>sees you drowning
>doesn't do his job and rescue you when you're clearly exhausted from swimming

What a shitty lifeguard

The break is weird, like sure it could destroy his elbow, but tear it off?

Attached: A1316980-A9EE-4A5C-A254-9625336624B3.png (750x1334, 1.02M)

ATV accident. Stuck out my arm and it rolled on top of me. Doc said I as millimeters from hitting an artery and bleeding out.pic related

Attached: Photo274.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Very close. I was like 10 and was crossing the street on my bicycle with my mother who insisted on walking our bikes across the street and of course we got stuck in the middle between traffic. I got blown over and almost had my head run over by a cars tire.

To this day I'm not 100% she didn't help that fall.

Didn't get hurt and never rode bicycles with her ever again.

Heart attack a month ago
I'm an 18 year old that eats well and exercises, got a viral infection and they still have noclue what it was so they just threw a bunch of fucking beta blockers at it

That bitches arm is toast.

Are you saying that your own mother was trying to get you killed?

Yeah lol. But he did help by pointing out the obvious to me. I wasn't thinking clearly when I was in a shit situation.

Ya , I almost drowned twice . Nearly got hit by cars a few times . Being stabbed or about to be stabbed ect