What's your opinion on consent?

What's your opinion on consent?

Attached: 1405815867651x.jpg (700x1050, 96K)

What's consent?

Pedophilia is wrong on every level. Ebophilia is much more acceptable, but is still predation.

I kek'd at the microphone

About consent I don't give a fuck. I wasn't raised by moralfag parents so I'm not nearly as emotional on the subject than most people.

To be honest I wouldn't care if my daughter or son had sex with adults as long as they looked good and not like fat hairy creeps.

Attached: 1551397710607.jpg (680x510, 29K)

bump

Attached: 18081a60a5297b329131cbc1b544cd29b1934a9e33cf48465b520ce1adcafc8d.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I know you're referring to age of consent, but I'm not even gonna acknowledge your paedophilia.

What I do want to talk about is lack of honor. A woman's consent is no longer consent. She has the power to absolutely destroy you just by saying you didn't have her consent. Doesn't matter if you ever even slept with her, you're a full-on rapist now. I feel paranoid enough at this point to not consider it a terrible idea to request a written document expressing consent from the woman before I lay a finger on her. Even if I don't, even if I just don't tip her enough for waiting on me, the Jury will decide I'm a rapist.

Fuck, man

age of consent should match age of reason. as soon as someone can articulate why they do or do not want to do something and what the risks are, there's no valid justification for not letting them do it when it's something low risk. and sex is a lot lower risk than other activities young kids are currently allowed to participate in when it's not incest, force, and other things that are problems regardless of age.

since you didn't specifically ask about consent, age of, i'll continue. on the adult side, affirmative consent is ridiculous and if the standards for sexual consent sjws want now existed in the past the human race would have died out.
retroactive revocation of consent, after a consult with your gender studies professor leads you to conclude "yes fuck me now fuck my tight pussy!!!" was actually rape because you had had half a beer a day before you said it, is even more absurd. but that's the modern left.

written document is useless. "i felt like i had no choice but to sign that and film a video saying i was doing it freely and without duress" and you're right back to fucked again.
ok, so have a notary present right? "i didn't say anything to the witnesses because i felt like i couldn't" and you're still fucked.

Consent is overrated. Wear a mask.

Attached: 1550186333856.jpg (750x600, 57K)

Pfft, a written document looks like blackmail or something, idiot.

Truth is you're out of options. You should never talk to a woman again, just go super duper gay. Make sure to be a bottom though.

Attached: kms.png (2048x2048, 145K)

unnecessary

It shouldn't be accepted, just put yourself in the parent's position, you wouldn't want your 13 year old daughter getting fucked by a 30 year old guy

Is dumb

Attached: 488477484545666.jpg (768x433, 23K)

Attached: 4746764545.gif (510x210, 700K)

Bane shitposting thread? Bane shitposting thread.

Attached: 3762B177-BD36-4930-A54C-50A2B424D108.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Reporting this thread to FBI

Attached: 5995885656.gif (245x245, 991K)

yes but "wouldn't want" and "so armed agents of the government must enforce this at gunpoint for all members of the population" are different things.
no, i wouldn't want my 13 year old daughter fucking a 30 year old. that's my problem if i raised her in such a way she'd do that.

Attached: 499488400940545.jpg (750x563, 88K)

For You

Needed, rape is wrong.

However I think currently we are belittling people bay saying "of you are too young you don't know what you like, It's wrong because we say so."

I'm not for 30yo with 12 but I think we sould expand "romeo and Juliette" laws and lower AOC. Maybe just like have a extensive competence test that passing would allow for marijuana use, sexual consent, jobs 10 hours or less a week, driving and or purchasing mature games and movie tickets. Give people chance to prove competence .

Yea Forums is yours...

Do as you please ..

Attached: 1552412212.gif (400x240, 1.88M)

Nice

Yeah, I guess I can get behind the thoughts of that.

Your morality is the instrument of you liberation.

Attached: 99887870099.gif (510x210, 960K)

Compassion is more powerful than anything else by a large margin.

Attached: 28u72672623.jpg (1440x810, 258K)

i mean, it doesn't sound so bad when you really think about it
>closer to your own age, so you can bond with him more easily
>both know you can end his life if he fucks up
>is an adult, so isn't just a crazy bag of hormones
>possibly already has a job and owns a place
compare that to a teen dating your daughter
>"dude yolo lmao"
>"yea sure i'll pull out, no need for condoms"
>won't even think twice before cheating with the first slut that says yes
>disappears completely after the first pregnancy scare

plus if you take into account that reeing at her is just putting her in more danger of doing something stupid like running away and ending stuck in an abusive relationship that you could have stopped cleanly if you didn't burn your bridges, or reporting the guy and destroying your daughter's source of happiness, supporting her and being there if something goes wrong is probably the best course of action

if one can bleed
one can breed.

I'm ok with lowering it down to 14-15.

Any younger and you get pregnancy complications.

Also, hi fbi.

Posts this earlier today.. Are you trying to justify being a pedo op? Don't be scum, they have their whole lives. Don't fuck theirs up because yours is fucked

Speak of the devil ... and he shall appear!

Attached: 3DED8F79-C1D4-4CB2-B674-65BF2692022B.jpg (303x455, 20K)

It's simple.

If her age is on the clock. She's too young for the cock.

Beyond that it's a rolling 5 year window. 13 and a 17, ok. 15 and a 20, not ok.

This keeps the neckbeards out of the problem and let's the young people figure the rest out.

You think the darkness is your ally?

Attached: A0723ABD-D66D-4142-B288-2FAD93D771B4.png (752x501, 246K)

This is dumb I'm 25 and have had "Normal" relations with people 15 to 17 when I was 22 and none have been abusive or toxic save for one where the Asian parents were super racist, the didn't even care my age, the dad just told his daughter if you keep talking to that black guy you are not my daughter anymore. All the others they broke off because they were bored or we just didn't get along but I'm still cool with all but the Asian and they are all in college or graduating HS and seem pretty normal