How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: BRED.jpg (1024x685, 214K)

Beautiful family. I'm jealous.

shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up

Happy for the gene pool and the progress of humanity.

I wish had a hot wife and three kids damn

>Using my copy pasta
Well atleast you’re using it against niggers.

Sick

dilution of the black race

Maybe you should go see a doctor in the morning.

>dilution

Are you blind or just retarded? Literally the eldest kid looks exactly like his dad and has identical facial features, the daughter also has the exact same facial features as the dad and so does the toddler son, who will likely become darker as he gets older.

Just face it, white genes are weak as fuck, black genes are dominant and superior.

A black man sticking around to raise his kids? I feel pretty okay with that

>Are you blind or just retarded?

You know the answer to that question. He is retarded.

Would you let him breed your wife as well?

a very professional stock photo
10/10 would use for my propaganda

I have a friend who is half black and he looks completely white. His brother looks more stereotypically mixed.

Anyways deriving statistical significance from a single picture which may show a family or perhaps just actors is pretty funny.

gene pool is bigger...
no recessive dominant genes...
фeнoтип мoжe змiнювaтиcя

They can fuck. But no, not breed children. But that white chick doesn't seem to be anyone else's wife.

See

Attached: 1546902995202.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

Awww how nice of the white lady to take the filthy nig nogs out if the shelter and buy em dinner for one night.
Good deed done for the year! Now go and die.

Look at this sorry sack of shit.

Reminds me of myself. I got white but inherited the big lips and prominent teeth.My nose is alright but not aesthetic.
It could have been alright if my chin was not weak but alas...

tldr: racial mixing can produce horrors such as me

That's what your mother said about you after she gave birth to you and she saw you in the incubator, too bad she didn't strangle you to death.

Attached: Xlk9rNfl_400x400.jpg (300x300, 16K)

OP is a faggot.

Those are some ugly ass kids and I don't know what is going on with that dude's hair. Nigger looks retarded. I mean, at least he stuck around to help raise his kids. Most black men pump and dump white women usually.