Jew Here. I can tell a lot of y’all on Yea Forums really dislike Jews. That’s okay...

Jew Here. I can tell a lot of y’all on Yea Forums really dislike Jews. That’s okay, I’ve been here since ‘07 and I’m used to it. However, I can’t help but feel like you guys really don’t understand Jews and that youre pretty misinformed. Lots of the stuff you guys say about the global Jewish conspiracy and Holocaust denial is based on really simple misunderstandings.

So I’ll answer any questions you have, as long as you’re polite and civil and not a total cunt about it.

For example:

“How do explain the disproportionate amount of Jews in News Media?” Is a reasonable question.

While

“How do you explain the disproportionate amount of Jews in News media, you filthy kike?” Makes me think you’re just being an asshole. Why should I talk to you?

Attached: B5F804FA-7C5E-4484-A388-B2BB4E4C1F08.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mnstate.edu/shoptaug/AntiFrames.htm
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/israel-and-china-are-getting-closer-should-america-be-worried-35737
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2ommtw/redpills_of_zion_a_comprehensive_collection_of/
jpost.com/American-Politics/Anti-BDS-bill-proceeds-with-bipartisan-Senate-support-579102
forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: jp.jpg (1024x640, 131K)

>OY VEY you know nothing goyim!
No, Schlomo. Through your actions, we know you all too well.

And in case you're wondering, yes, we can always spot you. Especially in public.

Attached: goldmountain.jpg (540x523, 70K)

Attached: anti-semitism-german-nazi-propaganda-poster-wwii-FH74DX.jpg (1206x1390, 268K)

Attached: nazi-propaganda-jevrejin.jpg (370x535, 73K)

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (320x445, 37K)

Fellow jew here, have you ever asked the question.... what did the jews do to piss off several sets of people throughout history to the point of slaughter or slavery? IE: Pharoah of Egypt, Roman empire, the crusades, and ww2 just to name a few.

Fellow Jew here!

I'm still trying to figure out this whole Jew conspiracy thing myself. Would any 4channers be kind enough to explain? I've asked Pol before yet no one is willing to post an explanation. Their "red pills" are just antisemitic propaganda and memes...

to be fair, we shouldnt use the pharaoh as an example since it's myth but yeah ive always wondered why people like killing jews.

How do you feel about Zionism?

I'll bite.
How do explain the disproportionate amount of Jews in News Media?

Meh

I like how Europeans act like we swindled them and took over/created banking...BITCH, you made us do shit like lending because you thought it was a sin to charge interest (usury). Of course you hate the person collecting on a debt- everyone does.

Ah a good question. do you want the real answer or the Yea Forums answer?

because we got hired.

No one (at least the big majority) really hate jews, I mean isn’t personal against you or others jew. I hate the zionist organizations who run the world and are destroy my nation. Never was about the Jewish faith himself

ummm I sorta got hired through my parents' connections...maybe the conspiracy is real XD

web.mnstate.edu/shoptaug/AntiFrames.htm also, it states the Pharoah in genesis but still should be excluded because it wasn't a genocide or hate crime

Why not both

because minorities are easily blamed, and there was no place where jews were a majority after the destruction of the second temple until 1948

>i don't hate jews, i just hate the people made up exclusively of jews that i've been told are destroying the world

Do you ever feel guilty for being cancer to humanity? Do your people feel empathy or were you all inbred to be sociopaths?

Fuck Jews

It mostly started with the Catholic Church. Christians weren’t allow to charge usury (interest on loans/moneylending). The issue wasn’t so much the religious issue - it was because the church didn’t want to be seen as the bad guys when they tracked down those who owed money. (“Where’s my fucking money!?” Doesn’t play well when you want people to keep coming to church).

The church, however, wanted to be in the banking business. So they decided to make the Jews do the moneylending and debt collection for them.

There were a lot of merchants, Jews and non-Jews alike, in the European banking industry. It was a good business. but because Jews weren’t bound by the laws of the Church, the church decided it was going to “outsource” money lending to the Jews. They pretty much strong-armed the Jewish bankers into being their “asshole” money lenders. The church denied it at the time (though everyone knew it, and the Vatican admitted it in the early 1900s).

This was a major factor - no one likes a debt collector. To top it off, Super religious Jews are WEIRD to outsiders, and they keep to themselves. Thus, they became a very convenient scapegoat.

that's not even self-contradictory. being opposed to certain political special is not at all the same as hating a race or ethnicity.

*special interest groups

>Exclusively of Jews
>China is anti-Israel
>Only the first Politburo of the USSR had Jews, USSR became anti-Israeli
>UN has more sanctions against Israel than against any other nations combined
>UN meanwhile gives food to North Korea, preventing famine from herding the North Korean people to revolution and stabilizing the regime
>UN, Hollywood, and Manhattan Jews strongarmed Israel away from deporting subhuman niggers from Israel
>Europe aside from two right-wing nations hates Israel and doesn't care about Muslims killing Jews
oh sure it's clearly Israel in control of everything, Jewish NWO y'all, I read it in a dubious, unsourced book

I LIKE THIS EXPLANATION! We were the victims of the Catholic monsters who forced our hand. But actually though, Jews had very few options as a religious minority in Europe before and after the 30 years war. And yes, the really religious Jews (ultra orthodox/Hasidic) are really fucking weird and creepy. I see them every week a Chabad

All my jewish friends have been pretty good at what they do. Do you think there is anything that jews do better during childhood or young adult life that makes them more likely to be well off?
And is that more from the religious aspect or the values/morals instilled by being raised jewish

>China is anti-Israel
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/israel-and-china-are-getting-closer-should-america-be-worried-35737

Jews worship Saturn right?

Attached: 76f2fa7631ca98a78e14c032c81ff6ca37d380e1ea2a1726b36d356a6227ec2a.jpg (319x319, 18K)

My fucking mom was/IS annoying af and terrorized me into being successful. You want nothing more than to be independent to get away and then she keeps calling and calling and texting no matter where you go and the guilt! unbearable OY VEY

it's our moms

gooooood

Attached: ....3.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

The answer is a few reasons.

1) first, you need to understand that most of the memes you see labeling people as “Jew” on lists of news executives are entirely made up by 4channers. How does the meme maker know who’s Jewish, or who just broke their nose or has a German/polish last name? He doesn’t. He makes it up.

2)Jews disproportionately go to college because traditionally the religion emphasizes scholarship moreso than other cultures. A common issue in the 20th century was the conflict of college vs. family. For example, a young man wants to go to college, but can’t leave his family. Most European cultures dictated that family comes first. Jewish culture dictates the opposite - that it’s a young man’s priority to go out and get educated. Meanwhile, if you were, say, Irish, the idea of leaving your family to go to college was unthinkable. It was considered more “honest” to stay and be a laborer and provide for your parents and siblings. Jews said “fuck that.” This is why Jews became disproportionately educated and successful - though not by as much as you’d think.

3) as a result, Jews are slightly (or in some cases, VERY) overrrepresented in educated professions in the early 20th century

4) educated Jews are richer, their kids nowadays are more likely to be educated professionals

5) they’re overrepresented in mainstream liberal media... but also in conservative media.

The idea that Jews are overrepresented in media is true. But the idea that’s jews are disproportionately liberal is false. For every Jew pushing a liberal agenda, there’s another Jew working for Fox News. For every rich Jew who supports Hillary, there’s another rich Jew trying his damndest to get trump re-elected

also Jewish schooling teachings are alot better than the standard schooling system, learning a second mathematical language so young is the reason they are so good with numbers and math

Haven't you been going to the weekly world domination meetings on Fridays? I go every week for updates. Just be sure to not forget your membership card otherwise it's hard to get in.

Any jews still here?
My question: why so many people in
US Congress (89% total) have dual citizenship (US-Israeli)?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2ommtw/redpills_of_zion_a_comprehensive_collection_of/

89 total, not 89%

how many sandniggers did you let infiltrate while you looked for (((us)))

jpost.com/American-Politics/Anti-BDS-bill-proceeds-with-bipartisan-Senate-support-579102
when a bill punishing businesses punishing businesses that support the bds movement, maybe because the owners that business feel that bds would be helpful in working towards a peace deal in the Middle East or giving Palestinians human rights, not only receives bipartisan support from the American legislature, but is the only top priority they can agree on midst of a government shutdown, I think it's fair to criticize the influence of Israel or pro-Israel lobbyists in the American government.

you mean Shul? yeah, we're a bit more stringent than your Neo-Nazi neckbeard powwows unfortunately.

believers of islam and judaism are the same honestly

if palestinians want human rights, all the have to do is elect a new government that will stop executing them for things like 'selling land to jews' while stockpiling weapons in UN run schools. Then they can grovel back to negotiations for the first time since they got their shit kicked in, six or seven times

I was being ironic. Fellow jewbro here.

if palestinians want human rights, remove the state of israel.

Fixed that for you.

The Zion protocols
The jew control the money news schools
Just as written

you're dodging my main point, which is the influence of pro-Israel special interest groups in America. It's okay to criticize the NRA, pharmaceutical companies, or some other group with lobbyist in the USA, but criticism of AIPAC isn't okay because it's "antisemitism" I guess.

BDS doesn’t help Palestinians. It’s hurts them. Hear me out.

Probably the biggest problem in the occupied territories is the economy. It’s shit. Palestinians can’t find jobs and it makes them mad. The Israeli government is partially to blame but there are many other factors

When the Palestinian economy does very well, they get more jobs, and they get less angry - terrorist attacks go down and peace deals make progress. Its kind of obvious when you think about it.

There are a good handful of Israeli companies that do business in the West Bank and hire a lot of Palestinians (who often work in Israel on work visas and drive back to Palestine at night). The business tend to be very popular among Palestinians - they pay well, and in day-to-day life, Israelis and Palestinians are coworkers and get along fine.

Israel knows how important these companies are to lasting peace, and they give them tax breaks.

BDS targets these companies. They’re trying to HURT these companies. When the companies hurt, they lay-off workers, and Palestinians get mad, and peace stalls.

So why hurt the peace process? Look who funds the BDS movement - wealthy Iranians and Saudis, who profit from the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (Saudis who sell arms to the Palestinians, Iranians fund hezbollah). They’ve sucked college kids into thinking that BDS helps Palestinians. It doesn’t.

That makes sense
>Second question
On The Frankfurt school of cultural Marxism: What is the word between you guys about the movement.
(And how do you explain all their teachings being coincidental with the current situation?)

Is it true the torah, or talmud, or whichever it is, has passages that describe goyim/gentiles as being property of Jews to be used for their gain, however they deem necessary, and should have less rights/value than cattle?

They weren’t really monsters. It was just business at first, but later on they did force the Jews hands - in the year 600, you DO NOT say no to the Catholic Church.

Reminder that Jews infiltrated in the Catholic Church to remove their anti-semitism. Thanks Jews.

forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/

>(Me)
Checked, but probably the answer would be something on the likes of either abrogation or not following old texts
(Old testament style)

I never quite understood why when you hate on this or that race, you're a racist, but when you hate on the jews you're antisemitic.

Why would they have a particular word? And why would we believe this etymological situation isn't due to the fact that they think they're above the rest of us?

And therefore, wouldn't it be a pretty valid reason to hate them?

okay, that's a legitimate point, but Israel's right-wing nationalist government expanding into occupied Palestinian territory and the American government's support for Israel also aren't helping the situation get better.

this is the real red pill

Israel is the home of the chosen people, it is the holy land.

Bump with adorable thing

Attached: idf i739Ce.jpg (450x580, 52K)

I feel like Yea Forums doesn't understand the difference between American Jew/JAPs and Israeli Jews

>chosen people

And they wonder why we hate them.

Attached: 1549313623161.jpg (414x474, 50K)

The Torah is just the Old Testament. At that time, everyone was Jewish - Christians didn’t exist yet. Everything in the Torah is still Christian teaching. So does the Bible say that non Jews are cattle? Probably. The Bible says all sorts of crazy shit. Jews don’t believe in it any more than Christians believe it.

The Talmud is NOT a holy book. It’s a historical record. The Talmud is a huge collection of essays written by Rabbis. It’s a list of arguments that random Jews have made that usually contradict each other - that’s the point of it. Quoting the Talmud means nothing because it’s almost always in the context of several rabbis arguing with each other.

Someone could say “the Talmud says you should enslave Christians!” What that really means is that, in one essay written by a rabbi in 1600, he thought a passage in the Bible meant “enslave Christians!” The next page is probably an essay written by another rabbi with the opposite opinion.

Sorry but this is the same argument used against divestment is south Africa back in the 80s.there come a time when the shit is so bad that it needs to be done no matter what. If those were Pali run companies with Pali owners I could see your point but most have the low end jobs anyways. Also you can see how serious the Israelis take bds as a threat with their actions to shut it down. It threatens more than some west bank companies.

Don't get me wrong I actually support the state but disagree with their government. I think they are backing them selves into a corner cause the Palis are gonna out baby them. And then what will they have a huge Arab majority in the area they control by force on a people with no rights. No democracy. Or they give them citizenship and rights and then they vote for no more Jewish state. The Israelis are fucking themselves in the long run to either autocracy or no state.

No sure what you're on about. Painful to read that grammar.

They do, word in /Pol/ is: US Jews despise Israel Jews, for the simple reason that Israelites practice everything that became a "thought crime" everywhere else:
>Walls and border control
>Zero immigration
>Homogeneity of population
>No race mixing
And so on

Thanks based anons, that makes alot of sense.

What's the difference between orthodox and hisidic jews?

You’re right. It’s not - it’s fucking things up further and the Israeli government has their head up their ass.

The problem is that Israel is actually a very right wing/conservative state. They’re mostly middle aged people who really distrust Muslims. They like “tough on terrorism” politicians who stick it to the Palestinians. That makes some Israelis feel good about themselves and makes everything so much worse.

Ironically, the Israeli army (IDF) is one of the most liberal, pro-peace groups in Israel (because they’re all 18-25 year old kids). They try really hard to do the right thing, and their leadership actually does emphasize the whole “not being a human rights violator” thing. This is because when they DO fucked up shit, EVERY news outlet reports on it.

It’s actually funny that people think Israel controls the Mainstream media - websites like CNN are ALWAYS shitting on Israel.

This is actually very true. But if you talk to an Israeli Jew they'll at least be straight forward about it. Also, they're not weird like most American Jews including me and my cousins.

How inflated are the Holocaust numbers?
6 million Jews is bullshit.
Why do Jews always use this for sympathy? I didn't do it.
Just like niggers demanding reparations from people who had nothing to do with slavery.

How are you and your cousins weird?

Fuck off kike

Inflated or not, wtf does it matter? My family never had to worry but I know others who lost parents in the Holocaust so I promise you: It was real, and it was big.

Lots of people died during ww2. But of course the only people we have to cry rivers on are your likes. Fuck that.

I'm high functioning Aspergers and they're banging each other i think. In fact, my entire family thinks there's something really weird going on between them. Last family reunion she sat on her brother lap. WTF!? it's not uncommon to have inbreeding within the Jewish community- especially historically and within the Hasidic communities.

You’re not wrong. I’d be interested to see some historical sources about South Africa, but I’d beleive it. It’s probable that BDS in SA also did more harm than good - or maybe the situation was entirely different.

Israel does have a problem, and there’s really only one solution - a genuine two state solution with aggressive nation-building in the Palestinian Territories. The Oslo accords actually laid down a great guideline, and they’ve been slowly implemented. The region IS getting better.

I don't care about Jews one way or the other but then you went and posted the Israeli flag. Israel's government are scum and it's disgusting that any criticism of Israel is labeled anti-semitic.

good point, so it's mainly the ruling government that's making things worse, and the current government does have its share of opponents, unfortunately the current American government and a lot of right wing American fundementalist Christians don't have a problem with the right wing nationalist government in Israel.

>wtf does it matter?
Yeah, it does. It doesn't helps that it's illegal to question that number in lots of countries.

It's actually pretty great. We beat the libtards at their game long ago. If I get any shit I just call the ADL and I'm immediately promoted to the top of the victim pyramid alongside the trans-disabled black woman.

Fuck you kike
We dont know you
We dont wanna know you
Your the enemy

Attached: IMG_8417.jpg (684x960, 88K)

Samefag or not your people has been know thru history to be crooks, even thousands of years before where trading was the big business, you guys were banned from so many countries due to your ways
About WW2, your fellow banker friends were fucking Germany in every orifice and Hitler happened to be the one to do something about it

Simple answers that require a bit of search engine usage et voilà!

Seriously? do you guys do anything but just post shitty memes to defend your conspiracy? care to use words?

Id like to address this, but I’d need more concrete examples of these organizations.

That's definitely a right-wing fantasy

sources please? and being hated doesn't necessarily mean you're a piece of shit. maybe the haters are hypocrites and just too dumb to see it

Someone call fucking Hitler please. Get this Jewish scum out of here

Cry a river for whoever you like. I've argued, on occasion, that jews weren't the only people in concentration camps but putting that aside, the other people you refer to weren't rounded up in the hundreds of thousands, or even millions, and sent to the slaughter in the same way that the jews were, so yeah. If the holocaust happened it was the worst atrocity that happened in either world war, given that they were civilians. And the fact that they were disproportionately jewish does make it a particularly Jewishcentric issue.

that's not historically accurate

Motherfucker I can tell you are a zionist, kike, money grubbing piece of shit.

You literally just said the UN shouldn't feed the starving North Koreans, so they can throw themselves headlong into assault rifles and be butchered?

Fuck Jews, fuck you and your people. You are all major cunts, think you are better than everyone, and the reason most people don't like you is because of your insular communities and tendency to try and steal positions of governmental power wherever you settle.

Fucking die kike sack of shit.

Go shoot some children for walking next to a fence surrounded by tanks and call it terrorism or something, fucking Israeli losers.

Attached: 1551709607527.jpg (696x463, 55K)

The funny thing is they don't, though. Some, but not all, American Jews who claim to be so strongly opposed to the things you described in the West are still willing to support Israel even if Israel does the things you mentioned.

To further this subject:
>The current Strauss-Howe generation of the US is the low collectivist-high individualist, weirdos sprout naturally at this stage
>We have at least 30 years of un-studied chemicals at large in society, applied on nearly everything (remember BPA? Imagine how many else are harmful and undetected)

>t. Jew

Attached: your leaders lol.jpg (765x888, 210K)

Lots of puppies died during ww2, nobody talk about the puppies!!!

"Thousands of years before trading was the big business"... ahhh yes, you must mean April 6th, 6742 BC, before the advent of Writing and Recorded History. WTF are you talking about? Countries? There were kingdoms and empires but idk about "countries" in the modern sense. Is this the hear-say from /Pol?

Let me ask you, why do you think they are inflated?

Bravo, you've RED PILLED ME! TIME FOR ME TO COMMIT JEWICIDE and join my family in the Sheol

Why do you think you are allowed to hire security guards to harass people on public streets just because a bunch of live in one area?

Serious question, I think most people do not like Jews because you don't integrate in any communities you move into and literally try to drive people out.

At least muslims want you to convert, jews just want you gone.

Attached: AYE TONE.jpg (800x766, 258K)

>“I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.
>“I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry," he said. "The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. ”
>The vice president also praised Jewish contributions to science, immigration reform, the civil-rights movement, the arts, the law and to feminism.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/

Thanks Jews for impulsing the globo homo agenda in the West.

Non jew here, Everyone associates themselves with some sort or label, social group or religion and just about everyone thinks they are better than others for it. I'm absolutely certain there are positions in society, or individuals down in the dumps that you consider yourself better than.

>tendency to try and steal positions of governmental power wherever you settle.
Pretty sure every single settling group of people wants to have some say in the laws that govern them, that's only logical.

I think the reaon you're really mad at them is because they're so prolific and good at doing what most people wish to do.

You should, dress up like an 8 year old palestinian girl and walk by some of your soldiers.

They'll take care of it.

Not him, but I've seen a jpg on the subject of concentration camps, how it changed from every single concentration camp being a death camp, to only the concentration camps inside communist germany(area off limits then) being labeled death camps

You know, I've actually never thought of this. While the Torah encourages us to convert other, the Talmud sorta abrogates this.

Hahaha wow I don't know exactly what Hasidic jews are but you're painting a wild picture for me, user.
What's BPA?

I was talking about the soldiers and the civilians.

And if you want the truth, the common people (you know the ones you call goyims) don't give a single flying fuck about concentration camps for the funny reason that there is only a few pictures of people being starved (that's what happens to war prisonners in a country bombed to dust) and every other proof magically turned into dust (pun intended).

But STILL, the schools, the memorial ceremonies, the books, the movies... is all about the fucking goddam jews.

So at the risk of repeating myself, fuck that.

Yeah man, Muslims love to talk about their religion and are usually very friendly.

Jews try to make shit seem so fucking mysterious. Like Ok....no one here thinks your special cuz of your hat.

I grew up around them, and I was never allowed to go play at their houses (they came to mine) and if I ever inquired about the religion they got silent or offended.

Everyone that is asking himself why we dont believe the 6 mil numbers OR even that the Holocaust happened, just watch Cole in Auschwitz. Takes about an hour, can be found on YouTube and explains a lot. There are more documentaries, but I find this one suitable. It is short yet clear. Enjoy

This hasn't been answered
(Probably OP seen the reply and didn't further the subject)
>Last question
One more thing I've often heard on /pol/ is how of many slavers in cotton-era US, a good % of them were Jews. Is that really true?

I’m not sure what your question is. But I’ll mention two things

1) you’re right that in old world Europe, Jews were very insular. Their communities could get very exclusive. It wasn’t the majority, but the super religion ones were a very obvious, weird minority that put people off. Since the 20th century began, these Jews became a VERY small minority. Most Jews feel kind of weird about them, kind of like normal Christians feel weird about hyper-religious Christians.

2) the money the USA gives to Israel isn’t real foreign aid. It all needs to be spent with US military contractors. It’s pretty much a $50 million gift certificate for US-built bombs, guns, planes, etc. it’s mostly supported by the Military contractors because it’s free money for them. The US government figures it’s win-win - they make the contractors happy, and in return Israel gives the USA information about terrorists they’re spying on

Eliminating the Jews was one of the primary ideological tenets of Nazism, so obviously there's a lot of books and movies about it. Moreover, a lot of Holywood is Jewish- likely nearly all of it actually. I have relatives that are out there so of course it panders to our interests and history. You want a movie about your grandpa Bob running around banging French maids? make it yourself bub

Bisphenol-A, a cancer inducing chemical that has been banned since. Though I've heard they found another one, but I don't remember the name of that one

>being hated doesn't necessarily mean you're a piece of shit
>maybe the haters are hypocrites and just too dumb to see it
maybe this is true not the reason inferred from history! history has nothing to offer, stop being antisemitic! your racism has no place in the modern age! my racism is ok though...
>Non jew here
>you are jealous because the jews are better at doing what you want to do than you are
this justifies
not even a remote attempt to defuse the comment, but instead to simply attack the character instead and propose a hypothetical situation where the behaivour is justified.
These are literally shill tactics from the Talmud.

Never forget, Jews are taught to lie to non jews, they are not only allowed to - but it is propagated. They believe we are less than dogs and that the earth belongs to them and we as their slaves. Never bow to the disgusting breed that is subverting the world around us.

Nah, im not a fucking rapist pedophile. I'll stick to living my life away from your shit propaganda.

AIPAC has nothing to do with foreign aid, it's the Israeli lobby in Washington. Look into it sometime you'll be intrigued.

I understand the nature of the military relationship, can't trust sneaky stupid Arabs. I get it.

The issue with AIPAC is that Israel is not part of the US....They don't lobby for anything for the average american citizen (Israel has free healthcare / college)...........and they literally have our politicians denigrating each other on their behalf.

A congresswoman criticized AIPAC, and the entire government of the US has been calling her an anti-semite because she said something about the large amounts of money they spend here??? Which is true???

Do you see how things like that can add to the idea that there is actually a massive conspiracy?

>you want a movie about your grandpa Bob running around banging French maids?
>even though we actually control what is allowed to be created in terms of media and wealth so if you wanted to you would never succeed if you countered our narrative

What happens when the group with the most influence, money and control - are consolidated with an over arching faith?

What happens when the group with the most influence, money and control - are not consolidated with an over arching faith?

What happens when either of these groups is confronted by the other?

Is that what we were taught? I can't remember the Rabbi ever giving that lesson. Maybe I just missed one of our secret meetings? Your responses make literally zero sense. I can't follow your thoughts whatsoever. I can't tell if you're being Ironic or Idiotic

I’m not watching an hour long video. But I’ve seen a lot of them, and they’re usually based on a combination of serious misunderstandings of history, and just making shit up. Virtually every argument I’ve seen about the holocaust not happening has been simplistic and easily explained by history textbooks.

The arguments are made by people who’ve never actually studied the history, and in the very rare cases when the person has some education, it usually turns out that they’re just making shit up (like that guy with a degree from Princeton who took all his quotes way out of context and cited his own fucking papers as sources).

They are insular in the United States.

Go to NY, New Jersey, or Connecticut. They literally have private security guards to keep people out of NON-GATED COMMUNITIES.

Not like neighborhood watch, actual paid security who will follow you or flash a gun to make you leave.

We always refer to these places as "Hebrew Hills"

Also my grandpa has been banging french maid all his life since he was french and fought in the resistance. He has been parachuted near Berlin in 1944 to try and liberate some fucking hidden rats who weren't kind to fight the evil germans. If you know what i mean.

I have read your passages. It is plain to see that subversion is in your blood. You are lying right now, about being taught to lie.
Whatever, the world will spot it again, just like they have every other time in history.

I'm the guy you're replying to and I'm not a Jew. Also I know you were talking about the soldiers and civilians, that's my entire point. We have monuments for them, we have an annual moment of silence for them, we have parks dedicated to them, we adorn ourselves with poppies in rememberance of their sacrifice and we spend months learning about it in school. They aren't forgotton and their sacrifice is not diminished by acknowledging the fact that rounding up millions of civilians from your own country and putting them to death is far more apalling than soldiers dying in battle, or civilians being caught in bombing raids from enemy countries.

The holocaust wasn't simply soldiers and civilians dying in an act of war. It have practically nothing to do with the war. The holocaust was a genocide that happened to occur during a time of war and for that reason alone it's pretty remarkable.

Gotta be honest, I don’t know shit about AIPAC. But if you’re talking about that new Muslim congresswoman, I was under the impression that she’s had a long history of borderline anti-Semitic shit and the criticism was more about the shit she’s said about Israelis than about AIPAC. Might be wrong though

Soo...nice one Elon.

Attached: fybba1vj6wl2g527t228659930000.jpg (1676x1127, 169K)

I don't understand what you're after here? You really think that there's some massive collusion among Jews of different denominations? Only reason us non-practicing Jews encounter Othodox Jews is on the weekends for free wine. Same story for Birthright- who is going to say no to a free trip? I'm sure I could find you some Hasidic Jew who thinks the gentiles need to be eliminated but this is the same guy who can't turn his lights on over the weekend.

Is it anti-semitic to criticize the government of Israel?

Serious question, because all of the "anti-semitic" remarks were about Israeli government policy.

Is it "Anti-Semitic" to say anything about Jews and money, if the subject has to do with Israelis (who are mostly jewish) and money?

That's another thing I don't get....if you call an Israel a Jew it's anti-semitic? Don't you guys have an ethno-state that's only for the jewish people?

Do you think Israel is a legitimate state?

Do you agree or disagree with Israel's past actions regarding Palestinian Arabs? (i.e. Forced removal from cities, extensive military rule, etc.)

How do you feel about the current policy (i.e. Gaza blockade, west bank settlement/"benign occupation").

Lately the "one state" solution seems to be back on the negotiating table, particularly with many Israelis and Palestinians believing that Netanyahu is on the way out. Do you think bi-nationalism could ever work in Israel/Palestine?

Speaking of Ben, How do you feel about him and the current party in control of Israel (Likud)? If you don't like them, what party do you like.

Originally much Zionist leadership and writing espoused that the future Jewish nation should be like a beacon to other nations around it. That it should conduct itself in war and diplomacy as the idea just nation. Whether or not it has achieved this is a point of contempt, but the rest of the world doesn't seem to see Israel in this way. Do you think Israel can ever overcome much of the West's view that it's a tyrannical oppressor?

Should Israel open its institutions to Palestinian Arabs as writers such as Yitzhak Epstein suggested or should Israel continue to follow the "Iron Wall" policy that Ze'ev Jabotinsky asserted?

I hope you find these questions interesting! Thank you for reading them.

Passages? What passages? Can you cite these please? Clearly I wasn't paying attention in Hebrew school

You do understand.
>Only reason us non-practicing Jews encounter Othodox Jews is on the weekends for free wine
actual lol
kill yourself

>Don't you guys have an ethno-state that's only for the jewish people?
Not even that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Controversy

Disgusting. The world will rid themselves of you again, just like in the past.

Nigger how am I supposed to protect myself from cancer if you can't remember the shit I'm supposed to be avoiding?! or is this a shakedown? I get it.. Fine how many shekels for the intel?

Lol you gotta send me some "evidence"
I imagine all of it will be in the form of youtube videos with "passages" (not scripture) texts flying at me out of context

Time out, only one question answered, for the record (and the screencap), these are all my (you)s
>Would love to stay, but I have business in /biz/, where everyone will start to cry as Bitcoin drops further

Keep in mind i'm in the minority. Most non-practicing jews don't bother with those guys.

Why would I show you anything...? I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am telling you that you will be removed.

Jews worship "YHWH" - originally from the pagan Canaanite religion. The YHWH followers, in the traditional cradle-of-civilization style of warfare destroyed the idols and places of worship of the gods they didn't follow. Over time this wore down the polytheistic Canaanite religion to monotheism for the original YHWH followers and the people they conquered.

Can we just get this "red pill" "evidence" that you speak of? or would we "Shut it down"?

Of course It’s not antisemetic to be critical of the government. I fucking hate the current Israeli government.

However, there are some very antisemetic *ways* of criticizing the Israeli government. It depends on what she actually said. I don’t know. Maybe AIPAC rightfully called her out on her shit. Or maybe they’re just shills for the current right-wing Israeli government. I dunno man.

but why?

The ones you don't work and were sterilizing?

OBVIOUS BAIT IS OBVIOUS

THIS THREAD IS MADE OF FAIL AND AIDS

Attached: AnguishedJew.jpg (112x131, 18K)

What did I do wrong? why me?

Attack the form instead of the content. Directly from the Talmud. Disgusting.

Your filename is mistaken, this is Serbian antimasonic propaganda. Don't exactly know how the jews and the masons fit together, but the poster heavily implies it.

The text reads:
>Who will prevail?
>Nobody! The jew keeps the balance...
>Visit the antimasonic exhibition
>And find out

So what if I told you everything you're saying is true? every single one of us has a special phone that gets the call from the top rabbi who alerts us of our next secret meeting. We also regularly attend didactic seminars on "lying to the goy"...does that sound about right?

Imagine expecting your enemies to explain themselves to you, as if you would explain yourselves to them. Not that I am drawing parallels, simply that it is a stupid thing for someone to do.
Inflation of core points proposed alongside a hypothetical version with exaggerated characteristics. Another Talmud classic.

Depends on how you're using the word steal. I read steal but assumed you meant "Rise to". Sure, I see some jews rising to political positions in my country.. I never saw a jew cut off a mans face and start wearing it so he could "steal" the mans job..
I'm not attacking your charactor, I do the same thing myself. I don't like reaction videos on youtube and I think people that watch them are braindead cretins. That's just part of human nature. We find the group we fit in to and then the natural human desire to be the best makes us percieve ourselves as better than opposing groups. Maybe I'm wrong.

>Never forget, Jews are taught to lie to non jews, they are not only allowed to - but it is propagated. They believe we are less than dogs and that the earth belongs to them and we as their slaves. Never bow to the disgusting breed that is subverting the world around us.

Well, I'm not gonna take your word for it but I won't outrule the possibility. Either way I'll go on living my life the same way because how any group of people perceive me doesn't really matter to me or hold influence on how I act. You could replace the word Jews with Upper class, or even middle class, or just with socialites, or people from the fashion industry, or art industry, or people who work in high end businesses..

hahahahaha what other "Talmud classics" are there?

It's funny. My uncle is like you. He also like to separate those events and to put one above the other. And guess what, that's the holocaust of the jews that 'wins' in his eyes.

I'm not like that. To me a slaughter is a slaughter, no matter the fucking number, no matter the fucking race, no matter the fucking method. It is what happens during wars, and to go a bit on your path, i'll call them micro-genocides. Chirurgical genocides. Because in the end, even if it's just an entire family, a population is suffering.

That's what happen to the civilians in every fucking war. And i like to witness that, i like to remember those people. And i don't want to have a HUGE fucking shadow over these facts. I want the history to be written for everyone. Not just the jews.

But at least this OH SO SAD event gave them back 'their' land.

It is not a shakedown, Greenpeace itself tried to make a catalog of the consumer-grade chemicals, they gave up.
>Shekels
Not sure if trolling, but if you're willing, who am I to discuss?
>BTC wallet: pic related
Accepting BTC, LTC, ethereum, w/e

Attached: download.png (180x180, 451)

Okay OP I am going to answer this as honestly as possible. Tell me if you dispute any of these points.

People don't like you because:

1. You think you are better than everybody else ("chosen people")

2. You deliberately trade with and keep profits amongst your own religious/ethnic community, which comes off as greedy.

3. Always play the victim at the first sign of adversity and band together to whine at the aggressor until they submit.

4. Seemingly obsessed with money (domination of financial industry)

5. Israel as a country are basically just a different horrible brand of muslim extremist and they have inexplicable representation and power in US politics.

Attached: tumblrina.gif (160x160, 16K)

Nothing new jews fighting each other accusing the first of being a commie n the second being a nazi (clap) (clap) (calp) :')

Manu tu viens manger le couscous à la maison! la vérité!

Attached: sional+.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Ay don't forget to modify the dna of ur children might be that you don't have the "jew genes" :')

Aside from this, as a group you come off as annoying, weird and the more devout ones act like some kind of awkward religious zealot cult.

This shit gives me nightmares:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0

Also you mutilate baby penises, with the traditional method being for the Rabbi to ruck the blood directly out of the mutilated child dick. Thats just disgusting and evil on so many levels.

Attached: 1547507396274.jpg (292x257, 18K)

Oh boy.
>legitimate state
I don’t think this is a relevant question. It’s a state now and it’s not going anywhere
>forced removal
Israel did some fucked up shit in ‘48. In my opinion, though, this is 70 years old and done with.
>military occupation
There have been so many military occupation situations that I can’t comment on all of them. Some I think are fucked up. Some I think are legitimate. Some I think were questionable. Some I think were necessary. Some are wrong.
>West Bank
I think the WB is on its way to becoming a real nation-State - and a great one at that. Israel is withdrawing slowly. Not fast enough, but they are working with the PA and helping with nation building policies. I think the WB is moving in the right direction. The Oslo accords laid a great groundwork.

> settlements
Are fucked up and need to be halted yesterday. Quite honestly I think the current ones need to be warned: we’re giving this land to the Palestinians. You can stay, but you’re gonna be in their country.” Of course, the Palestinians need to treat them like people if they stay. Or they can kick them out back to Israel. I don’t really care what happens to settlers as long as they’re treated humanely.

>Gaza
Is a dystopian hellscape. They brought it upon themselves by electing Hamas. Hamas is insane and is hurting Gaza far more than Israel ever could. As far as I’m concerned, using human shields means you’re no longer allowed to bitch about “human rights atrocities” that you’ve caused yourself.

As soon as Hamas gets kicked out, and Gaza joins the WB in a united government, then the region is gonna get really quiet - in a good way.

>one state
Is a liberal fantasy and will lead to only more violence. Neither side trusts each other enough, and for good reason. Neither side is right. Two states is the only responsible solution. Israel and Palestine will never be friends, but they can be a respectful divorce.

As long as Israel gets the land right?

Well then me and you agree on most points. I don't put the holocaust above the war, I don't usually try to compare one to the other, I've only done so to try and show you why I think the holocaust deserves to be remembered in it's on right.

That said.. I know some jews mention the holocaust as if it's a card to play in certain situations for their gain (like a guy did at the oscars) and it bothers me when they do this, for the reasons you explain.. You never hear a guy get up and say "My grandparents were killed in a luftwaffe bombing in ww2 btw thank you for this oscar" and I think jews need to ease off a bit with that.

Take yourself and your hook nose out of Yea Forums and never come back.

Killed Christ our king

Attached: C2062852-00C8-4766-9FE4-B5D79B9B7CB8.jpg (485x299, 27K)

Metzitzah B'Peh (oral suction)

The ancient method of performing metzitzah—metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction—has become controversial. The process has the mohel place his mouth directly on the circumcision wound to draw blood away from the cut. The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh, but some Haredi Jews use it. It has been documented that the practice poses a serious risk of spreading herpes to the infant. Proponents maintain that there is no conclusive evidence that links herpes to Metzitza,and that attempts to limit this practice infringe on religious freedom

Attached: 75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg (559x394, 36K)

>You could replace the word Jews with Upper class, or even middle class, or just with socialites, or people from the fashion industry, or art industry, or people who work in high end businesses..
You could if you had a massive misunderstanding of how to conduct a comparison or to approach a thesis.
The consolidating faith is not present in any of those other groups, and is the most influential aspect of any group that has it.

Again:
What happens when the group with the most influence, money and control - are consolidated with an over arching faith?

What happens when the group with the most influence, money and control - are not consolidated with an over arching faith?

What happens when either of these groups is confronted by the other?

99.99% of Jews find this abhorrent.

There are Christian villages in SE Asia that crucify a member of the community every Easter. Maybe I should use them as an example of why Christianity is bad.

Or maybe I should recognize that you shouldn’t use the most extreme minority to characterize a group.

All of the juden dragging you guys into indepth arguments where they can distort the major issues as they simple avoid answering the tough questions in the thread.

Attached: jewish-purim.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>99.99% of Jews find this abhorrent.
no true scotsman fallacy
>There are Christian villages in SE Asia that crucify a member of the community every Easter.
whataboutism

Got a valid response that isnt a logical fallacy?

And to be fair, circumcision in general is the fucked up mutilation of baby dicks. you can't tell me that most jews don't support that. Why would you try to use catholics as a counter point when they are known to be a bunch of creepy pedo zealots as well?

Attached: 1550101572088.png (400x400, 231K)

Another technique of manipulation directly taken from the Talmud.
Distortion of central points while isolating and conflating less important aspects, using this to dissuade the central points.

unironically this - and thats coming from someone with a distaste for /pol/fags

>Why would you
Because he has been taught to debate poorly, instead of with methodology - which is a rampant method of manipulation in modern society. Because with objective methodology, they cannot use poor comparisons, they cannot evoke pathos, they cannot make themselves seem non-hostile - which is the image they are trying to remove after being (appropriately) branded with it over history.

>There are Christian villages in SE Asia that crucify a member of the community every Easter.

Are you referring to the Philippines where ADULTS are VOLUNTARILY crucified and partake in self flagellation as a religious ceremony over easter?

Because that is pretty fucking far removed from chopping part of a non-consenting child's dick off.

Attached: hassidorthodoxjew.jpg (445x294, 27K)

And i understand the offense people may take over such a killing. I don't hate jews. I dated a jewish girl for some months and what got me was her typical middle eastern looks. When i was kissing her, i was almost hearing the sheeps bleating around and closing my eyes would transport us in the middle of an olive tree field.

But as a history enthusiast, especially of my country which is France, reading of slaughters of targeted population is a common thing. Our 'glorious' kings and emperors performed a lot in this fashion, and it wasn't only jews. French revolution is not THAT far in the great, unwritten/unwrittable, book of all history but nobody talks about the Vendéens. There's not enough NA natives or Aboriginal to remind us all of what happened to them.

All i want is schools to not be biased and teach our childrens the power of remaining neutral when talking about past wars. Because having them to pick a side is dangerous for their freedom of thinking.

you guys sure are some ugly motherfuckers

I have an honest question I would like to ask.
Do you agree with what the bad players of your people do to us? Spectre and her refugee flood of Sweden. The non stop advocacy for flooding us with people that destroy our culture?
The "fellow whites" tweets that accept blame on our behalf etc...
Are any of you angry with those lot?

>The consolidating faith is not present in any of those other groups, and is the most influential aspect of any group that has it.
And?

The original point was Jews think they are better than us and the world belongs to them. Well so do all the other groups, regardless of whether they're united by a shared faith in God or a shared faith in, say, fine art or lucrative business deals.
>But they have the most influence
Then pick any other group with influence and try to tell me they don't think they're better than the people they hold influence over.

My point is humanity has flaws in how we percieve ourselves and other people, how we feel about status and this is not exclusive to jews and I don't buy into the conspiracy theory that it's somehow a more deadly trait in a jew because they allegedly hold all the power and influence. I haven't been enslaved yet, and Jews still have to work for their meals, too, so I think we're ok.

Thanks for answering some of my questions - I was hoping you'd get to the others but it's okay I understand that arguing with other folks is priority.

Don't forget the jewish groups that dissuade politicians from passing laws that would prevent forced child marriage. Because "muh traditions".

>Got a valid response that isnt a logical fallacy?
>Generalising an entire religion based on a practice only observed by a few

Talk about logical fallacy.

why did Israel and American traitor Jews do 9/11?

... waiting for answers

Attached: 24357.jpg (445x479, 36K)

And genital mutilation for the lads in the US.

>And?
Its not just "And?"
You are purposely dismissing the most influentail portion of a persons life, and you - likely a man without faith - are incapable of seeing the value of the consolidation of belief.

>whether they're united by a shared faith in God or a shared faith in, say, fine art or lucrative business deals.

A shared faith of art or business is the same as a shared faith in God?! A shared faith in fine art is the same as faith in eternal afterlife?
Fuck off, retard.

So instead of addressing his statements you hit him with a >no u
Classic.

I know all that I need to about you people. You mutilate the genitals of children, and if you're "traditional" you hire a dirty old man to suckle on your son's baby cock.

You do the whole "my fellow white people" bit. Good for thee but not for me, right?

And lastly: You killed the messiah. Your only worth as a religion or race is in fulfilling a prophecy so that the son of God could save all of mankind. Your vain stubbornness sickens me.

Attached: ((((Jester)))))).jpg (598x516, 124K)

Can someone answer my question please?

Sorry if it sounded heinous lol.

Attached: 69840275.jpg (638x547, 23K)

still waiting for answers

>Generalising an entire religion based on a practice only observed by a few

Oh, then I must be mistaken in thinking that widespread male genital mutilation is an integral part of the Jewish religion?

Do you have a stronger response than the only two given so far?

>not all jews
>but what about christians

?????

Attached: 1548159242347.jpg (218x232, 6K)

I think i it comes from the idea that jews aren't a race and instead a religious group

Still no response from the fine upstanding hebrew gentlemen in this thread. I wonder why?

Attached: 1551734230949.jpg (668x696, 89K)

I don’t know for sure, but I think it’s bevause Jews have been the victims of racism numerous times throughout history, so maybe someone came up with the word before the word and idea of racism was thought of.

>And?
Dismissing central point.
>The original point was Jews think they are better than us and the world belongs to them. Well so do all the other groups, regardless of whether they're united by a shared faith in God or a shared faith in, say, fine art or lucrative business deals.
Conflation of secondary article.
see
>Distortion of central points while isolating and conflating less important aspects, using this to dissuade the central points.

You know nothing but of how to lie.

But if we admit the word racist, then they must go in a box like we all do?

What box. They are whites? they are arabs? Don't tell me they are semitic i'm gonna flip my shit.

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want!!

gore

loli/shota

cp
etc..

Because in a public debate you would be the guy that we wouldn't even invite. And i'm not even jewish.

Attached: 1370576227630.jpg (960x840, 148K)

... still waiting for answers

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg[Open]
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0[Open]

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs[Open]

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8[Open]

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA[Open]

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw[Open]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

I'm not dismissing it I'm asking you to explain how tf you think it matters.
>The value of consolodation of belief
What, like being slaves for centuries, exiles from most countries you ever settle in, being the central victim of a genecide, and being generally disliked/hated in wider society? What great value.

>A shared faith of art or business is the same as a shared faith in God?! A shared faith in fine art is the same as faith in eternal afterlife?
Fuck off, retard.

My point is they're not the same and, even without a compelling theological belief system to base it on, people still find ways to band into social groups and convince themselves that they are above the people around them.

I believe your main point about influence and power is that somehow the jews are more dangerous with their sence of self-importance and superiority because they can get more done when uniting under the common banner of their religion? If so, reread the first part of this comment.

Well it just so happens that you decided to have your public debate on Yea Forums where I don't need an invite. Isn't that lucky, you autistic faggot?

You aren't able to come up with any reasonable points to dispute what I've said so instead you attack with ad hominem.

>And i'm not even jewish.
Post unmutilated forskin or nobody believes you.

Attached: 1550805671371.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Well it's not that. But OP smartly pointed:

>as long as you’re polite and civil and not a total cunt about it

So you're given the chance for once to actually debate with someone who seems open for it but you had to come with your shitposts.

Enjoy being ignored i guess. And no, my foreskin is gross when i'm not diamond.

???? Are we talking about that shit where the rabbi sucks the babys cut dick or did Mr.logicalfallacy move the goalpost and make this about circumsition?

You won't catch me arguing to defend genital mutilation. It's a sick practice that should be completely illegal. And for that reason, I think all muslims, jews and average American citizens need to have a long hard think about what the fuck they are doing and why they are doing it.

They have never been a race and have never been subjected to racism. They have been subjected to intense prejudice and abhorrent acts, just like every other group in history has.
There is no box for them to fit, it is all manipulation. They are attempting to redefined language and the connotations that are associated with certain pathos orientated terms because to oppose them implies that you are immoral. It is virtue signalling on a global scale. It means that if this narrative is held up, any criticisms can be defended by claiming they are attacking the race, and by extension - performing racism - which EVERYONE knows is unacceptable in any scenario.

So why is it not racism when Israel commits atrocities, simply prejudice, but racism when the tables are turned?

The reason is because they are trying to manipulate your language. Your language is the format we use to convey ideas, these ideas are the manifestation of our thoughts. You control the communication of ideas, you control the progression of ideas.

Control the language, control the ideas.

These trips triggered a crusade. Prepare your anuses, inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Attached: 1493746400_deus.gif (664x714, 687K)

Someone with faith and power will act as his faith tells him too, if he doesnt then he has no faith. Jewish faith details very clearly to subvert, lie and manipulate the goyim. If you have this faith coupled with power, then you are an abhorrent individual.

>What, like being slaves for centuries, exiles from most countries you ever settle in
This has nothing to do with having faith, this has to do with being Jewish. There are many faiths and there have been many slaves.
> being the central victim of a genecide
many of these have happened this is no more important than another
>and being generally disliked/hated in wider society?
again this is not a trait of having faith, it is a trait of being jewish.

>I believe your main point

I have said what my main point is in my own words, your useless paraphrasing and reiteration under your narrative does not change what I have said.

>post comment
>what i believe you posted is
>no i posted what i posted
>no but what you posted is actually this
no, it isnt.

Someone without faith will never understand the power of believing.

>God gives word to man and says worship no other but me
>Jesus comes and says "I Am the son of God" he is real and he has sent me to pass on his message
>Christians start worshipping the messenger
>Build whole religion based on the name and iconography of the messenger sent by God to confirm his word
>Also accepts his word is to worship no other

Christians wtf are you doing seriously stop it now.
>Also Jesus, their messiah, was a jew

>I love Jesus, a Jew
>Also I hate Jews, all Jews are bad

Christian pls go

>Purposely conflating ideas again

0/10

wow that's pretty antisemitic of you to say that, at least you're not being racist

Attached: 1408262266537.png (429x410, 67K)

Physically incapable of seeing what is before his eyes. Wilfully blind. A fool, but it cannot be helped.

Attached: 1538251736702.png (550x679, 101K)

I agree.

>ignores the the trinty
Getting suspicious here...
>Also Jesus, their messiah, was a jew
You showed your hand.

Attached: 1409077545685.png (618x618, 73K)

You're confonding two very different political eras. In those troubled times, religion was politics.

Duh.

Jews are A LOT more nepotistic than other peoples. I like to think that's the explanation for the overwhelming control of the media where 70%+ of high ranking media positions are held by a teeny tiny ethnic minority that makes up like 2% of the population.

Or like how dual citizenship Iraeli jews with no actual allegiance to the US are still allowed to influence politics with AIPAC, a group who has repeatedly attacked free speech by trying to pass laws making it illegal to boycott israel or making it illegal to voice negative opinions by calling them "hate speech".

Why is the 1% 99% jewish? My best friend's wife is jewish and I have nothing against the average jew, they're just pawns like the rest of us. But I sure wish the jewish elite would stop ruining the entire world for all non-jews.

Why did your secret Jewish trickery convince my mom to chop my dick off you foresking eating Yids

I'd rather be surrounded by Paki's, Niggers, Chinks, Muslims, Rastas... Every single group I can think of I would rather be surrounded by than Jews.

I fully agree with the first two points and I think everyone should consider them. Israel is literally an ethnostate but our American jews continually inculcate us with increasingly destructive ideas and now our society is barely holding together while they still get to have a "jews only" policy in israel. Ethnostate for me but not for thee, that would be racist!

Explain how I was rude in my original post? I made valid points without any insults and was blatantly ignored. I think the lack of any valid response to the points I made speaks volumes..

Attached: 1548214769219.jpg (728x678, 31K)

>Someone with faith and power will act as his faith tells him too, if he doesnt then he has no faith. Jewish faith details very clearly to subvert, lie and manipulate the goyim. If you have this faith coupled with power, then you are an abhorrent individual.

Perhaps, or perhaps llike many people that claim to have faith, they follow some of their scriptures teachings and chose not to follow the parts that don't fit in with the progressive views of society? Or perhaps he is Jewish by birth but not practicing? Is he also an abhorrent individual? And taken your example,as is, do you believe that the gentiles/goyim/Us non jews are so stupid that we will fall for it? We know the language, we know the books they learn from, we know the methods and we know the faces of the ones that might wish to use them.

You keep deflecting but literally your point is that the Jews sense of entitlment and superiority is a threat when combined with them being united/committed under a faith, which Jews have always been, and which has failed to see them become a legitimate threat, majority or ruling entity to any nation in history. It hasn't even been able to prevent them from being persecuted.

>Many of these have happened
>This is not a trait of having faith
>There have been many slaves
Yes. And still, the mighty evil Jew, with all his percieved superiority and all powerful consolidating faith, still fell victim, just like the rest of them.

Someone with faith will never understand the freedom of critical thinking.

So how many children does your family eat a year? What is blood libel? Is that the reason jews were kicked out of soooo many countries? Kinda lose the victim angle knowing that huh?

ZE MASTER RAAAAAAAACE

FILTHY GOYIM EXIST ONLY TO SERVE G*D'S CHOSEN

WHAT ARE YOU, AN ANTISEMITE?

Attached: kvetching.png (500x829, 316K)

>Can't handle the truth

Aside from pointing out the fallacy they made, in good faith I attempted to address their point by noting that its not just the dick blood-sucking rabbis who are fucked up but also the wider practise of dick mutilation. Try to follow along will you?

>You won't catch me arguing to defend genital mutilation. It's a sick practice that should be completely illegal.

and who the fuck do you think is responsible for widespread dick mutilation, genius?

Attached: 1548154838188.jpg (468x895, 46K)

My point was you need to work that diplomacy skill. I don't even disagree with your points, but if you want to get answers, you need to be more sneaky. Like the serpent in the palace. A beautiful creature and you want people to worship your beauty so it overrides their feelings about your dangerosity.

You want them to stroke your beautiful, fresh skin, you want them to whisper in your invisible ears. They need to be ready to die to your dark secrets.

Etc..

>that damage control when you know your religion is built on hypocritical bs and the only reason you even believe in it is because its the one your parents chose for you when you were young and it's too late to change after all the years of indoctrination

I'm not ignoring the trinity, I'm pointing out the fact that you're worshipping a Jew who claimed to be living verification of an omnipotent God that ordered man to worship nobody but himself, no false idols, etc.

>Can't bait me
Why did you reply if you think it was bait?
>Christian logic

fuck off jew

This /b not /pol, /pol is where the Jew shit is at faggot

Attached: 2qs6yv.jpg (661x500, 117K)

I am not jewish by orthodox methods but by blood yes.
This thread reeks of /pol/ pretending to be fucking jews.
Meaning keep going. Because I love garbage like this. Here's a good one.
How was the grand canyon made anons?

Attached: 1547242928809.png (737x404, 27K)

Lol as if these fuckers would ever actually read the book they love to quote so much

>You're confonding two very different political eras. In those troubled times, religion was politics.

And you are doing it on purpose.

>Or perhaps he is Jewish by birth but not practicing? Is he also an abhorrent individual
He is not Jewish if he is not practising his faith. He likely also has no power.

You are physically incapable of addressing things that are said, you reply with your own hypothetical, you conflate ideas and merge them together to make them either redundant or stronger.

I have the freedom of critical thinking. I am well educated, I have a degree in a STEM field and a degree in an arts field, although I dont really care if you believe me - it is evident from my words that I am a critical thinker.

I have not deflected anything. I have said what I have said and you and any other user can find it. You paraphrasing my words, is not my words and it never will be. Your understanding of language is so poor that you consider things the same even though they are not.

You seem to think that because they have been persecuted that there is no reason for the persecution. You seem to think that persecution in the past was the same as today, you seem to think that the consolidating force behind Judaism was the same in the past. You seem to think power is the same as in the past. That information sharing and manipulation was the same as in the past.

You seem to think that your hypothetical situations dismiss reality, you are either a liar, a fool or a coward.

You can talk but you cannot think. You're tongue is governed by anothers will. Pathetic.

>Quoting influential and central parts of religious text means nothing

What about when stories have appeared shitting on Israel and an hour later that same story is up but with it changed to Palestine?

Muslims? Jews? Doctors? the average American? I mean.. Who is ultimately responsible for medical decisions made about a new born child? My list goes Parents > Doctors Does the doctor need the permission of parents to remove the foreskin? I know the muslims and jews do it as religious practice, but don't understand why the Americans do it, Are they evil or something? At least the mussies and the yids think they're following the orders of a higher being.. I think Americans must just be sick evil baby dick mutilators.

A jew dropped a nickle down a gopher hole.

Attached: 1548903747011.png (932x974, 672K)

>you need to be more sneaky. Like the serpent in the palace

I won't stoop to their level. Delivering the points directly should be enough. We are on Yea Forums after all, politeness should not be a factor in any discussion. I'd argue that the reason they do not answer my points is not because I have offended their sensibilities but rather it is that they do not have anything valid to say in order to dispute my claims.

>You want them to stroke your beautiful, fresh skin, you want them to whisper in your invisible ears.

nigga u gay

Attached: khazar.png (891x1099, 872K)

That's a new one for me. In Jewish style, I'll give you an old, less valueble one in excange and assume you already know the punchline so I don't have to give you that as well..

How was copper wire invented?

so that'd be a yes then

doesn't God normally choose people to teach them something through lessons that can only be described as "Biblical", and not to celebrate them?

>simple misunderstandings

Attached: satanlies.jpg (833x1250, 270K)

>Muslims? Jews?
Yes.

>Doctors
Its beside the point. There is more value in addressing where the practise stems from and how it became so mainstream.

>but don't understand why the Americans do it, Are they evil or something?

Americans are deeply influenced by Jewish faith and practices. Look how close the link between the USA and Israel is. Look how strong the Jewish lobby is in America and how many jewish people there are at the top levels of politics and finance. I'll leave you to decide for yourself whether or not chopping part of a babies dick off is evil..

Attached: pitler.jpg (553x1024, 61K)

tl;dr

Do you still think jews rule the world or not? I'm trying to help you get over your irrational fear but you seem heckbent on it.

Read the post if you want to interact with me.

Two jews fighting over a penny.
Yea I know a few of those too.

Attached: 3e1.png (491x335, 341K)

idk, something about the meek after all this bullshit blows over?

Well that's my fucking point dude. If you cant descend to their level, then you can't discuss with them. And disagree with you, this fucking board is filled with scholars and gentlemen. But they mostly use it as a relief and therefore act as big fucking tards. This thread only shows some very good piece of reasoned, well placed argumenting. Lots of sort of hidden threads have those, but they're overshadowed by the FB/IG, traps loli rate my dick prove you're white u mad white boi you shouldn't share...

Let me give you a very simple, basic, lesson of diplomacy. If you want to accuse someone of something, never ever start with something that incriminates YOU.

>I heard that...
>It is said that...
>opinions of anons claiming that?
>A friend of mine told me you mutilate dicks.

Shits like that, would be a pretty good start of raising that bar. That's why i told you that OP was smart. He must be a snake too. A cut snake that is.

Yeah I think it's pretty evil, but I think the parents have to take responsibility and can't just chop off part of their babies anatomy because the jews do it, or because someone said it was a good idea. Generally, if we're talking about doing an irreversible surgical procedure on your baby, the parent better understand exactly why the fuck he "needs" that procedure and what the benefits are. Not researching is just ignorant and I think they can only blame themselves.

Attached: exemption.png (663x871, 127K)

simple. Jews believe in cosmetic surgery. Another reason Nazi's were fucked up

lying kike

Attached: 1551915180254m.jpg (1024x518, 128K)

Also, why do you say I am acting out of fear? I am not scared, but yet again you are misusing language to provoke an emotive response.
You really don't need to descend to their level, if you don't have your integrity what do you have? Besides the potential power and wealth that comes from having none!
I would also like to say that I am aware that my words are extreme, however they are not irrational and they are not build out of fear.
I also do not think I am fit for power because no one with extreme beliefs is, however that does not dismiss the worth of my words.

ugh, idf is running one of their social media marketing campaigns again.. fucking jews

But it's too long daddy.. Make it shorter and I'll read it.. I got as far as the "Degree in" and stopped reading.

Critical thinkers can't assume to know the answer to things without evidence, and determine to make everything they observe fit in to that narrative without any connection. Unfortunately, that's exactly what faith asks you to do. You may be intelligent, or just smart, a good learner, could be a brain surgeon for all I know, but to have take one of 6000 Gods, worshipped by humans, and declare that one to be the right one, simply because it's the one your parents prescribed to you, is not at all critical.

My reason for faith is simply Pascals Wager. My faith has not always existed, but it was given me to after some enlightening events I wont describe now.

My faith in God is not the same as my faith in my words tonight - just as faith in God is not the same as faith in Art. Faith for most people is a very personal thing and there are probably infinite manifestations of it - but Judaism is a defined one, I simply do not know or care what exists, only that I acknowledge it and welcome it because it is inevitable I will either find it or I wont.

Well Idk, man I'm not trying to offend you but you seem irrationally concerned that there is some impending Jewish revolution where all the non jews are going to end up enslaved and serving them just because some of their older texts have some fucked up lines in them, and because a lot of Jews work in high places.. I really don't see the threat to non jews that you seem to see.. Everyones just getting on with living their own lives in relative bliss, infact, isn't the quality of life for your average, non jewish American, in Jewish America, better than that of your average non-jewish European? Or African? Or (Pick one of the many 2nd and 3rd world countries on the planet) ??

lol super insecure. good.

Maybe, however that does not dissuade my words.
My concerns are with Judaism, not people. And those concerns are born from evidence I have viewed myself about teachings of the faith that just so happens to tie in exactly with modern reality. Coupled with the power of persuasion the Jewish community has within modern media, the action of being taught to subvert and lie (if it is in the support of another Jew) is an important thing.
I think your point about quality of life is a good one - however are you by proposing that I should simply dismiss my previous arc because of this and that it is unimportant because of this. Well I say outstandingly no, it is still imperative because the future still exists and those in those positions will continue to shape it how (((they))) see fit.

I have known Jews who were fine and I have known Jews who were awful, just as I have with any other sect of people. However we are not discussing people we are discussing an ideology - yet they will always try to make it personal and emotive.

it was meant for the other guy. his are the posts which reek of insecurity; anxiety and talmudic argumentation strategies. Not yours. Sorry for my sloppy posting.

Attached: 1522513488409.jpg (1952x3264, 1.01M)

Galatians 3:28-29 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

They are God's chosen people but so are everyone else who believes in Christ

My absolute favorite.

Attached: ai72dz-bring_me_the_o_i_l_s-2vozx60atpb21.jpg (3840x2160, 499K)

Lets go

Attached: ar8sz3-Navel_Time-a0k16qlmnxg21.jpg (1706x1528, 1.21M)

Nigga its a joke half the time