Give me one good reason why I, a superior white male, cannot use the word "nigger" as I see fit. And no...

Give me one good reason why I, a superior white male, cannot use the word "nigger" as I see fit. And no, "because it offends niggers" is not a good reason.

Attached: 62.jpg (500x642, 55K)

I don't think anyone should get beat up for saying a word, but you realize you 'can' say the word when you want, right? You just have to deal with peoples reaction to not wanting to hear it.

And skip the 'superior' bullshit

Such edge. So austim. Many wow.

This shits just as boring as the " i love niggers, you being bred out white boi" threads.

Attached: 1551392897586.gif (680x453, 571K)

Just say it faggot

Nigger.

You can say "nigger" whenever you want. When you get your ass beat by a black man, that's your problem. When you get shunned by normal polite society, that's your problem.

Attached: 1542322665489.jpg (1280x1920, 294K)

What if I scream "nigger" in public, a black guy tries to fight me, and I kick his ass instead? Would that earn me global nigger respect?

sauce ??? that pussy looks warm and inviting

One good reason is because it’s just fucking wrong stupid..,

And because it starts up the conversation of hate crime you piece of shit

sure, but you hear people call each other the most horrendous shit every day of the week - why is this any different?

Because using that word in public will get yo ass beat.

Using it in social media will get you fired.

What do u call a pair of black twins
Kit kat

Feelings excluded, saying the word isn't worth the bullshit attached to it and all the issues saying it would cause. I have better shit to do than to deal with stuff like that.

The only nigger that would fight you 1v1 would be a prision nigger. other then that they tend to attack in packs or use weapons.

You stand very little chance.

Her name is Sarah banks

More like twix but sure

you are right, you should go out and use it as freely as you want

Attached: 1535164631032.jpg (500x504, 22K)

I think if you fuck a nigger you can say nigger and considering us superiors have been fuckin them for over 400 years I think we should say it all the time

You can say it, youll just have to beat the shit out of all the black dudes assaulting you. But thats no problem for you eh? Mr superior

sauce