Any questions about God?

Any questions about God?

Attached: #6 Moraine Lake, Alberta, Canada.jpg (800x960, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=2pp17E4E-O8
jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is gonna clean it up?

God. He is gonna cut everything down.

Jehovah will clean up the world, if that's what you mean

You're probably just making a joke tho

>muh Armageddon
>muh Great Tribulation
>muh death cult
>muh religion disowning people because of "love" and covering up rampant sex abuse by Elders

When will you decide to stop being a virgin JWcuck and become a chad apostate

Attached: R1FK8Yl.png (1280x800, 903K)

Why does god have to be good and all loving and shit. Why cant we have evil god?

Give into Slaanesh, my son

Attached: 1551243267295.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

How do we know that God inspired the bible?
How do we know that satan did not deceive those who wrote the bible to pass down lies?
If God is omnipotent, and wants worship, why does God not make its existence known?

Exactly! All mainstream religion gods are boring goodie two shoes. I want evil god, god of excess, god of death etc.

Have you read the old testament?

What does make one being a god?

Its not the same, hes vangeful but its all presented as for the greater good. Even in OT hes love... Besides smiting few jews is hardly evil thing to do?

Selling my private snapchat (daily nudes and videos).

$30/mo
$60/3 months
$100/lifetime

I also do video calls, $50/30 min

Add me for a preview @mandycross22

God is any being worshipped by those below.

I'm not even JW but alright lol

We don't have an evil god because he hasn't done evil to us

1. Because Jehovahs message to mankind doesn't contradict itself and is accurate on all things it mentions.
2. He did for almost all religions, they are refered to in the bible as Babalon The Great. But the real message will always be there, because Jehovah would never allow it to be destroyed entirely. (they tried.)

3. God has made his existence known many times, we are currently in a time period where we are trying to be perfect without him, with the option of those want want to do it with his help, can have access to his message to mankind, which only tells us what we Need to know to get through this critical time hard to deal with, so that when we move into a new system of things we will easily do it with his help.

jews were his chosen people.
usually it was the rest that got smited in OT.

are celebrities gods then?

God is a title, his name is Jehovah. This means one who causes to become. He is the only being capable of creating things the way we know it. That is what makes him God.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: f5kei41d9yt4tl0n9228305876100.jpg (1666x1127, 128K)

Attached: 1548985237346-b.jpg (647x652, 157K)

Worshipped as god ofc. If they are worshipped as gods than yes

I'm not following what you're on about mate

What about AI?
Are we the gods for digital minds?
And if we are, why do we need a god if we can make is job already?

Are cult leaders gods then?
Were ancient egypt pharaohs gods?

If they were worshipped as gods, yes. To muslim allah is god, to roman jupiter is god, to ancient egyptian pharaoh is god, to nip in ww2 emperor is god. Ok?

Attached: 1548769237539-b.jpg (1600x1720, 153K)

1. AI is not the same as a physical Human Being. We are incapable of creating such a thing. Only Jehovah can.

2. We are not the gods of digital minds, some people are creators of digital minds, but not a god. God is Jehovah, and only Jehovah can create things the way we know it.

3. We are not, but I'll answer anyway. We can never make things like Jehovah makes them, we could never ever do that. We could not create a planet. We could not create a sound that causes all matter to hold in place perfectly, constantly, to the extent of creating a universe, planets, and billions of life forms within the planet. We could never do what God can do. We do not do his job already

Can I become god if I spend money on homeless people in exchange for them worshiping me as god?

Yes, all it requires is faith which is so easily given.

Yo op how the penguins get on the boat?

Attached: 1548980457560-b.jpg (639x677, 164K)

1. What about gene modification / gene editing and cloning?

2. But I have observed people creating something from nothing. In their image. Programmers do this every day.

3. By generating enough power we can create any form of matter. It's called nuclear fussion. Given enough time, we can artificially create planets, suns, any imaginable lifeforms, a.s.o.

Does this make us beings with the potential to become gods one day?

Cool.
I am god.
Worship me.

Only to those homeless. But seriously, to pious muslim allah is real and a god and it doesnt matter what I outside of that box think about it. To him allah is god and is real. Is he actualy reall? No, yes, who cares? To him its real and its all that matters. To you Jesus is real regardless what that muslim believes and so on. If homeless person really person believes you are god than you are, to him at least. Thats all that matters

Are you 7 or just a shill?

No wait, you once saw a marvel movie and now think people can fly. right? That's how that works.

Who even shitposts christians on Yea Forums, faggot?

So being a god is a pointless title.

1. I'm not clued up enough on that one, but to put it to you logically. A very complicated and long process with resources would be required. Humans being imperfect, would make a mistake concerning the complication, or lack the adequete resources, or cause one tiny little mistake in the long run. For example, creating a planet, and then making a mistake concerning the way the matter is held together. or the long term medical effects of someone being on this planet. There would be a mistake somewhere. Not everything would be right, because we can't even today fix our own planet correctly. Nevermind making a new one.

2. They may create, but not in the same way Jehovah does. We have never and will never create something new from nothing. Such as a new colour, or metal, or form of wood, or a solid of some kind.

3. I kinda went into this on answer one, soz

To you probably but to that homeless believer you have great power. From guidance he recieves from you daily when his street is free or there is no rain. Just today he found 100 bucks on the street and he can eat, great user is watching over him. He prayed for days and his prayers have gone unanswered but finaly after posting and praying he god job and shelter. Truly his devotion to great user has payed off. On his death bed he will remember all good in his life and because he is pious he will attribute it to your guidance and love, for truly great user is great.

Why doesn't it exist? Only question I have.

does lucifer live forever and ever?

> A very complicated and long process with resources would be required.
How do we know that it isn't such an exhaustive task for god to do these things, too?

Furthermore, 70% of our planets surface are covered with inhospitable oceans. An additional Third of the available Landmass is covered in inhospitable Mountains, Deserts, Icey Wastes. Another good proportion drops to inhospitable temperatures several months a year.
This world hardly is perfect for human life.

>2. We have never and will never create something new from nothing. Such as a new colour, or metal, or form of wood, or a solid of some kind.
We have and are capable of creating super solid elements within extreme conditions. They break appart outside of these conditions, but none the less can be created.

>In chemistry, a synthetic element is a chemical element that does not occur naturally on Earth, and can only be created artificially. So far, 24 synthetic elements have been created (those with atomic numbers 95–118).

Nope, he will be destroyed. His name isn't Lucifer, his name has never been revealed, Jehovah renamed him Satan in the garden of eden. Which means resister.

When Jesus was alive he called Satan the Devil, meaning Liar. Because Jesus was there in garden of Eden in spirit form, so he was a witness to confirm Satan was a liar.

He has a few other names, but their all titles. We do not know what his angelic name was. Only his name now he is a demon.

And yet his great user is just a regular shitposter on Yea Forums. I must know. I am him.
So, are gods nothing but soothing fables then?

Okay, then I have a question for you. Why can't we create perfect life on earth?

The answer is because we cannot do it without Jehovah. He has promised to do so, and he always keeps his promise. As is proved many times already.

Why doesn't it? well Jehovah does exist. So there is no answer to your question fren

But since he defy's god, and successfully has underminded his intentions with humanity on several occasions, doesn't this make him superior to god?

You missed a point. It doesnt matter. To me god is real i can feel his guidance and im happy. Does god or gods actualy exist? Religious people FEEL he does. Its an emotion. If god doesnt exist are feelings i get from faith any less real? No.
To that homeless person you are god, are you? No. Are his experiences any less real? Also no

>Why can't we create perfect life on earth?
We can create life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
We recently learned how to customize life extremely precisely
youtube.com/watch?v=2pp17E4E-O8
So it naturally follows that in time we will be able to create "perfect" life. This capability isn't out of our reach.

Therefore the correct answer is: We can do so without Jehovah.

I recently finished reading the old testament. Still an atheist. My parents grew up as Irish Catholics and fucking hated Catholic school so they too are atheists. Fuck the Catholic church.

Define God.

Will he clean up all those ignorant ghetto blacks?

No.

Jehovah will destroy him, and has more power. Jehovah only allows his rebellion because it is the first of it's kind. Jehovah is being fair by allowing the rebellion to exist, nothing more. There will come a time when this rebellion will have run it's course, and all questions posed by the rebellion will be answered.

Once all questions have been answered, Satan will be proved to be what he is, a Liar. He will then be destroyed and never exist or harm us again.

That is the scenario we are in, very little success in any of it on Satans part.

Do your feels give you the right to govern my actions?
even if your personal answer is no, why have these feels been abused (and still are abused in many modern nations) to establish authority over the actions of others?

>Jehovah will destroy him, and has more power.
Jehovah hasn't destroyed him, and if the bible is to be taken as evidence, he holds less power than him.

Then do it. We all make our own decisons.

I personally chose to listen to Jehovahs message to mankind, and follow his instruction.

This qualify's me to receive many of the promises he has made. Which many believe he will fulfill, because he has done so many times in the past.

If anyone wishes to join me they can, people like myself offer information for free. If people don't want to join me, and disagree with everything I have to say, that's fine. I'm not here to sell. I'm here to give the option.

The catholic church are known as babalon the great in the bible. They are not correct in what they teach.

I have already. This

Jehovah will destroy him. Please see

Alright. Does God exist?

All human activity is based on emotion for we as humans are feeling creatures motivated by instinct and emotion we feel at the moment. We arent primarily governed with reason as a whole, we can be but we arent always.
Do feels of religious people give them right to govern your actions? In democratic society if majority is religious than yes. Is it right? Its subjective, to believer yes to you no. You cant have completely rational system with humans. And as every human activity faith can and will be abused same as enforcing law or providing food to the poor.

>I personally chose to listen to Jehovahs message to mankind, and follow his instruction.
According to the bible, Jehovah has ceased to interfere with humanity after the great flood. And even tho he has been described as too weak to hold this promise on multiple occasions throughout the old and new testament, it naturally follows that he still holds no intentional plan for humanity and only interferes when being tricked into doing so.

If that isn't true, the bible is falsified, and if it is, we have no sources left that described him, since geological records, astronomy, archeology nor biology could find any signs of his interference whatsoever, meaning there are no observable signs of his existence outside of the bible. A - as you might agree- a deeply flawed book with many contradictions, that failed to describe historical events in accordance with archaeological findings.

tl;dr:
You stand here and imply the existence of something without holding any credible evidence for it.
And as you said, something from nothing does not exist.

Yes, I'm going to bed soon so you may want to ask what you really want to say at a quicker pace than you currently are

Alright, how do you know that God exists?

This implies belief to be a deeply flawed emotion, since it holds no rationality. Deeply Theistic nations can be observed in the middle east. Democratic Elections always gave rise to the most radical elements.

This implies either the necessity to abolish democratic systems since they evidently lead to destruction iif theistic parties are involved, or to finally drop the theistic concept alltogether.
I don't mind people finding consolation in spiritualist explanations for death, loss and catastrophes. But if they are left unchallenged, they evidently run amok.

1. This first paragraph is make on the basis of false information from something called babalon the great. Which is referred to in the bible, and means false religion. Jehovah interferes with humanity daily. Jehovah is not weak in any way. He has lived up to every promise he has ever made. His plan to save mankind has been stated and explained in his message to mankind.

2. Yes babalon the great has false information in their versions of the bible. This world is in the hands of the wicked one, he is the ruler of it currently. Of course in a world ruled by someone who's main methods of fighting is lying, his biggest enemy is lied about. That is why there is no evidence according to you people.

There is plenty evidence.

3. Something from nothing does exist. Everything. because everything was created by Jehovah

Because his message to mankind is accurate, he has been involved in my life and the lives of the people I study with. There are many of these people.

So from creation, communication via the bible, communication via the anointed people which there are 144000, and others, but I'm getting tired now so the information isn't as fluent from my mind to keyboard.

OP here. Will be going to bed soon.

Roughly 15 more minutes.

so you agree, regardless as it was perceived, it happened, was the only way to explain the Earth, and has been inherent and historical human for generations?

>Because his message to mankind is accurate
What message?
>he has been involved in my life and the lives of the people I study with
Evidence of this?
>creation
What creation?

Attached: 1550299115790.jpg (656x467, 63K)

Attached: 1550303725873.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Attached: 1550299297503.jpg (554x554, 66K)

Attached: GayBaptists.jpg (480x297, 33K)

I agree with you, personally i dont believe in god or anything but i accept that when emotions in general are concerned facts dont matter and since faith is an emotion facts dont matter.
But it is what it is, i find that humans always find something to put their faith in. If not religion than in rationalism or science or capitalism or consumerism or some public figure or social justice, woman rights. Humans crave meaning in any form. They need purpose of any kind. Not purpose in sense of biological imperative but subjective kind, to serve a god a higher purpose.
My point here is that i doubt if mainstream religions dissapeared anything would change. Because its human nature.

>Jehovah interferes with humanity daily.
Citation needed.

>Jehovah is not weak in any way.
Too weak to be detected, for instance.

>He has lived up to every promise he has ever made. His plan to save mankind has been stated and explained in his message to mankind.
How can you know that it weren't mere humans who came up with that? It's not like I could call his office and ask for a statement from at least his PR manager.

>Yes babalon the great has false information in their versions of the bible.
Cherrypicking. What is the true version then, and how can you recognize it from the false ones? What assures you that yours isn't the false one?

>This world is in the hands of the wicked one, he is the ruler of it currently.
If you reffer to statan, that would be a clear admitance to him being objectively more powerful than jehovah. How else could he have taken control then?

>There is plenty evidence.
Citation needed. That's how you expose lies. You forward proof of your claims. Please do so.

>Something from nothing does exist. Everything. because everything was created by Jehovah
Then everything came from jehovah, not from nothing. Just semantics, but contradictory semantics non-the-less.
But we know that everything came from the big bang. This is something we can easily observe and proof. Does that mean Jehovah blew up in the beginning of time and we live as the remnants of his corpse?
That would be pretty fucking metal, tbh.
Well, reality 1-uped that already, since we know we are composed entirely of the remnants of stars, literal fusion furnances, but it would at least make religion a bit less... well, "boring" I guess.

the only way to destroy a demon is to name it by its true name, classify it, and remind it that it is the same build of an angel.

Problem is Heylel (Hebrew) has the beta build for free will and a flock of former angels without free will.

1. The bible.

2. Personal things, such as the exact amount of money being posted through the front door, for the exact value of a debt. A debt which came about in a way that was out of my friends control.

I personally have had difficult things to deal with, Jehovahs most recent involvement in my life was while at work a day after emotionally suffering because of a personal problem. My job went from being very focused on using my head to using my hands, which never ever happens. It happened for an entire day aswell, which took my mind off of the issues at hand, and by the time the day was over the very painful issue was almost entirely resolved. This hasn't happened before and probably wont ever happen again, and it just so happened when I needed it most, after praying for something like it to some along.

3. The creation of everything, start with yourself. Jehovah made mankind, you are of this race.

Anu is the oldest and he is the real god (alíen, planet, whatever), all of your cuck gods comes from the Anunnaki, so fuck off

pre babalon the great, post babalon the great.

I don't understand, but you're basically making a joke. I don't get it, and it probably wasn't funny.

babalon the great is drunk on the blood of rightous ones, as the bible tells us. Members of babalon the great being aggressive towards us is nothing new.

babalon the great.

>If not religion than in rationalism or science or capitalism or consumerism or some public figure or social justice, woman rights.
Even tho your listing proceeds to get worse per entry, all of them are better than rabbid bomb-planters seeking their fastest way into Elysium by killing non-subscribers to their particular religion. So, can we please do that instead? Any of it?

>My point here is that i doubt if mainstream religions dissapeared anything would change. Because its human nature.
Oh, we would still have reasons fr war and bloodshet, no doubt. But with them being rooted in more rational concept, it would be way easier to negotiate peace and eventually get along once all parties are satisfied with their piece of the cake.

>the bible
What makes you believe the bible is accurate?
>Personal things, such as the exact amount of money being posted through the front door, for the exact value of a debt
How is this at all evidence of God? Surely it is evidence of a person giving money.
>This hasn't happened before and probably wont ever happen again, and it just so happened when I needed it most, after praying for something like it to some along.
Again, how is this evidence of God? This seems like something a person can do themselves.
>The creation of everything
What makes you think everything was created?
>start with yourself
In the sense that I was created, the evidence suggests that the people I call my parents created me.

no, they are not correct in how they teach, that's why every church fractures.

Chatolithism started because somebody who is known as Jesus didn't want to be Jewish so he stopped.

The "mystery of faith" is about everything that was poorly recorded after that, because a lot of people who were bad at explaining thing agreed on a lot of big words for faiths at the time.

when the bible was composed and approved, it was because of rigorous research and trying to separate the truth from fiction in the best way they could in the most exact language (latin) they had.

Hey, can I borrow your Vrill for a sec?
Need to do some grocery shopping on the dark side of the moon.

Why do you assume they would be rooted in more rational concept? Humans are more emotional than rational. If tomorrow all religions dissapeared do you think person who prayed to allah 5 times a day would magically become more rational? Or would he find some new cause to champion like adding 10 new genders?

1. please see my answer in number 2 of the below
2. If he is too weak to be detected, how are millions of people finding him? perhaps the problem is you.

3. I know humans didn't make it up because it references other parts of the bible. So Jehovahs message to mankind links up to itself, and it doesn't contradict itself. It was written over many generations by people not related or in communication in any way to coordinate a multigeneration lie that just so happened to have perfect advice and knowledge no human is capable of having.

4. jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/ This is the true version, because it lives up to everything I have said, this is not my message, it is Jehovahs. Accept or reject at your own will. (not cherrypicking)

5. He hasn't taken control, he was given. His time is allocated, and it will be short. This is not power, this is a chance. If someone did what satan done before him, he would be dead already.

6. Please reference number 2 from the below
7. However everything came about, Jehovah caused it. If the big bang is correct, Jehovah caused it.

cont.

and a lot of it, is weird, and Mass is repetitive because it connects you to everyone through the ages. And Catholics, yeah, they know you'll lose your way. If you do, talk to a priest.

Even if your not Catholic, a church should always be open.

alrighty

because religion is the epitome of irrationality.

>If tomorrow all religions dissapeared do you think person who prayed to allah 5 times a day would magically become more rational?
Do I believe that a rough billion of people would be more rational if not being fed irrational concepts about life and its order from birth on?
Yes. Yes, I fucking do.

>Or would he find some new cause to champion like adding 10 new genders?
Can we solve one problem at a time please? And yes, that particular form of irrationality needs some addressing, too. Compared to religion it's simply not the biggest issue, but we will get to that eventually.

If you're smart and willing enough to research what you speak of, you're capable of researching the truth I have spoken in this thread. Good luck

Op here

Thank you all for your honest and genuine questions. I am heading to bed now, I'll visit some other time and re create this thread again for anyone with genuine and honest questions.

Thanks all, bye

I didnt mean literally 10 new genders but as ad absurdum illustration of concept to show a point.

>Do I believe that a rough billion of people would be more rational if not being fed irrational concepts about life and its order from birth on?
>Yes. Yes, I fucking do.

I wish i shared your optimism. People will always feed each others irrationality but it might be misantrophy speaking.

oldest named pantheon yes, but polytheism comes from not understanding how interwoven Earth's systems are to each other.

They still see nature as fighting against its self, instead of being one complex series of systems.

1. what makes you believe that this unknown benefactor was supernatural in nature?

2. No one ever found him. Not even you. You believe you do, but your blind faith does you no service but to cloud your vision for more rational explanations.

3. Yeah, humans didn't write the bible because the bible references itself. Makes perfect sense / sarcasm

4. oh now, I get it. You are a jehovahs witness. Do you really think a sect member has any informed information on anything!? Honest advise, wake up.

5. Sorry, but this sentence does not even make sense. Pedophiles still exist undetected, and many lived their entire lives undetected until they passed away peacefully. You believe that there is some ulterior judgment after death, but there isn't proof for it, nor would allowing them to run rampant during their lifetime and destroying innocent childrens lives a indicator for a benign being behind it all. Bullshit concept is bullshit.

6. See number one. And now that I know you are in a sect, isn't it more likely that it was one of your cult higher-ups using this occasion to strengthen your belief in their deceptions?

7. The big bang likely caused itself. Quantum rip in a perfect vaccum. Likely one of the death scenarios for our universe, too. Look up quantum state jump. So in your terms that would be Jehovah fucking his own ass. Over and over again. Pretty gay origin myth if you ask me...