I want to send a penis pic to verify my size, but I lack a ruler. What other common household objects can I use...

I want to send a penis pic to verify my size, but I lack a ruler. What other common household objects can I use? I've already used a water bottle, any other ideas?

> inb4 show the pic

No.

Attached: above average big large long humongous gigantic pennies.jpg (600x498, 38K)

Quarters

Attached: A2738A93-B7BE-47D0-9AC6-E8416D09FC7D.jpg (2054x1757, 672K)

I should clarify that the OP pic is not of mine, it's just a random thevisualizer.net picture.

The dildo you shove in your ass.

A lighter. Some for of currency. SD card.

Quarters? They're hardly comparable (both in shape and size) to a phallic object.

All dick no brains huh?
A4 paper
A shoe (the size is uaully labelled on the soul, inside the shoe)
A knife, the kind you eat with
A bottle of something like hot aauce or whatever that most people might have
A standard sized glass like a pint glass

That's five off the top of my head. This is not worth making a thread for you thick cunt.

SD card? Too small. A lighter? Still too small. Paper money? Now that's in the same ballpark. The problem is that it's flimsy; it's hard to get the paper in the right position without it falling.

But everyone is familiar with their size, because they are uniform and standard, unlike water bottles or shit like that

>A4 paper
Too flimsy. See > shoe
> knife

Not everyone has the same shoe (or knife) size in their house that I di.

> bottle
I already suggested a bottle in my OP.

> pint glass
Again, I can't guarantee a stranger will have the same glasses in their residence that I do.

> you thick

I already have one item to use (water bottle). But I need more verification pics than just 1 item. The more items the better, that's why I'm asking here.

A lighter is too small? What are you packing the fuckin Loch Ness Monster around in your pants?

Coke can

On a serious note, is there a type of dildo that's common among women?
Actually, water bottles are a common object here. The women I talk to understand when I use them for reference.
Yes. The "Loch Ness Monster" is the whole reason why I need a verification pic in the first place.

Dollar bill, which also happens to weigh 1 gram, so they're good for calibrating scales.

Kai?

Soda/Pop can? Still too small by length.
See the paper problem listed here I'd need one hand to hold my penis, one to hold the paper, and one to hold the camera

Just don't be a retard by sending dick pics in the first place. The only people that care about them are gay guys with to much free time.

What does Kai mean? Google tells me it's some South Korean singer

and yet not a single fucking suggestion for the toilet paper tube test.

length AND girth in one fell swoop

>The only people that care about them are gay guys with to much free time
Or women willing to ride the so-called "Loch Ness Monster"
Toilet paper roll is nowhere near long enough to compare lengths. A paper towel roll, maybe...

Did you misspell what you originally typed?

No girl that isn't mentally handicapped is gonna look at some random dick pic and think OMG I want that so bad. They are just gonna think you are a complete fucking retard..... Which I'm pretty sure if you have that mindset you are.

don't flatter yourself

>No girl that isn't mentally handicapped is gonna look at some random dick pic and think OMG I want that so bad
I have had college-educated women ask me for my dick pics, so I'm not a "complete fucking retard" if it actually happens to me

Nice try Mr-Closeted-homosexual-trying-to-get-a-penis-pic. I already said no in the OP.

Same fag

Yes, a single person stated two sentences. I'll admit I should've put them in the same comment for better formatting, but do you have a point?

The most common tool for dick pics, is Adobe Photoshop.

Why are you offended by everything someone says?

If she doesn't trust photographic evidence, I can offer to show her in real life. And if she doesn't want to believe the photo or show up in person, she's beyond reason.
I'm not responding out of being personally offended. I'm responding to be an active OP. Far too often I see complaints of OP's being bundles of sticks that initiate threads and fail to respond to other anons; I am being the exact opposite of such sticks.

Your phone. Phones have very exact measurements available online. :)

My phone lacks the length necessary to be even comparable to it. Besides, a phone is what I'd be using to take the picture; I can't have the phone take a picture of itself.

I was just about to say that

ex me

Attached: 75F77F31-C8B4-4BCA-9C16-9024E643CE86.jpg (444x960, 70K)