Dr Yea Forumsros, be honest, do i have aids? I havent had sex in 2 weeks and this started forming 2 days ago...

Dr Yea Forumsros, be honest, do i have aids? I havent had sex in 2 weeks and this started forming 2 days ago? i squeezed it and blood/pus is coming out. its above my cock on my pubic area. HELP

Attached: aids 01.jpg (1132x795, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another pic.. am i gonna die

Attached: aids 02.jpg (536x823, 438K)

1 more pic :(

Attached: pic 03.jpg (467x834, 343K)

looks like herps bro.

if they pop its most likely herps. they form in clusters. could be worse.

Pretty bad news here OP, looks like herpes tbh

Rough

specifically, HSV-2, which does typically present in the genitals.

Congrats you got the shitty strain of herp

HSV-2 without a shadow of doubt. Sucks man. Tell people you have it upfront or youll get sued to poverty.

yep you got Herpes stop fucking skanks

Med fag here. It's looks HIV+. Get yourself to GP to be sure. Don't listen to the trolls here. There is good treatment for HIV+ patients in this day and age but you need to be diagnosed.

RIP OP.

That's definitely the herps. Who did you bang?

Well skanks will be the only thing hes able to fuck for the rest of his life now unless he finds a decent woman willing to get herpes to be with him romantically. Or he can just be a dumbass and get sued for spreading that shit.

Herpes Simplex II. Wait until you hit your mid 40s and up, when you get older that shit gets worse. When you're in your 60s+ God help you dude.

Not aids
Aids manifests as flu like symptoms around 2 weeks after, then goes away. That's the issue. If you know you got it within 24 hours, you can get a shot that can save you, but by the time you get flu symptoms, it's too late.

Probably Herpes or Warts.

> > trolls
> discrediting HSV-2 on a couple of photos
> completely ignoring the white pustules

HSV-2.

It cannot be cured but can be controlled somewhat by Aciclovir via prescription.

The virus lives around the base of the spine and when you're stressed, poor diet, etc, it comes out to the surface, usually at the same spot and usually the base of the penis.

Prior to a full outbreak, you'll get a tingling sensation around that area.

You can then take 500mg 3 X a day (if I recall) Aciclovir tablets for five days, which will another the virus and shorten the outbreak.

If it's chronic and constant recurring, you can take 1 X 1000mg Aciclovir tablet a day for the rest of your life.

There are no real side effects to Aciclovir.

When you first get the tingling sensation until about -four weeks- after the out real has stopped, you're highly contagious. Skin on skin rubbing will spread the virus.

If you have sex with someone without disclosing it to them (if you get properly diagnosed of course) then depending on what country you're in, you're committing a crime by not telling them.

It can be painful, or it might not be.

I've had it for ten years now. Outbreaks used to be really bad, I take the three daily as I need on repeat prescription and I make sure I have a dose spare for emergencies.

I also found an oats, blueberry, banana and orange mix seems to help keep it at bay more.

Sigh.

ive only had sex with my gf the past few months, im only home every week though for a month. hope she didnt cheat or some shit... i actually turned the heater up last night and i felt like absolute shit in the back of my truck and felt sick as i was sleeping( im a truck driver ) but i havent had sex with her in honestly 3 weeks..

> rash also presented after 14 days, well in the typical range for HSV-2
> HIV rash usually shows up at minimum 2-6 weeks after exposure

points I skipped since they're borderline

I forgot to mention. Of you don't find any warts anywhere, then be worried as there are hundreds of strains of HSV-2 and several are linked to cancer. If you have warts, you're probably okay as those strains don't have cancerous mutations.

I wish I was kidding.

That's herpes, wash your hands and don't touch the area less you want that to spread, see your doc, get tested. stop having unprotected sex

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v

HSV-2 can be contracted during protected sex. The outbreak is usually in an area not covered by the condom, and all it takes is skin to skin contact

we dont use condoms but again we havent had sex in almost 3 weeks or so..

Your bitch is cheating

OP you dun goofed.

Attached: 1550906632019.jpg (250x228, 26K)

true

Op here... will update when she answers

Attached: AD28B42B-B5D2-41AB-B6DA-90EEB7636BF6.png (1125x2436, 619K)

that's the old herp mang, don't scratch it or anything. if worse, have it checked, also, trust no hoe. it's more common than you think, more common than black babies coming out from white wahmen. also, your bitch might be hoeing around

Usually takes two or more weeks for symptoms to show.

Many people have no symptoms. Some people have none, then suddenly develop some.

You could've been carrying it for years, or she could have, or someone's playing away from home or its been an accidental (highly unlikely) contraction.

there is an incubation period for the infection, 3 weeks is normal for symptoms to show. she cheated on you bro...

i shower in public showers since im a truck driver. but SPECIFICALLY i havent had sex in 3 weeks with her, and yesterday i felt like absolute shit at like 1 am and ended up turning my heater on in my truck, but it felt good. and also i had a headache the last 2 days. and my pelvic area on my opposite is swolen and kinda hurts, theres like a lump in it

Godspeed my dude. In all seriousness, that shit sucks and hopefully you guys can work it out if thats what you two want. If not, stay strong and cope my dude. Its hella common like a lot of people have said. Just one of those shitty hands you have to play forever now and then.

>Mbn

What does "Mbn" mean?

"must be nice "

My bad nigger

how dumb are you? several have said three weeks is the time it takes for symptoms to show, so you fucked her three weeks ago, got the infection, roughly three weeks later you had a fever, headache and general feeling shite, and the rash showed up the next day. CLASSIC PROGRESSION of the virus.

He's in denial you faggot.

exactly he's a dumb shit... dickwad

Op, you’ve prob had it for a long time now and just now are getting your first outbreak due to poor health or stress. Go to the doctors and get blood work done. I just recently had my first out break after being with my gf for 3 years. She has simplex 2. The doctors did blood work and found out my vitamin d levels were really low. Take care of yourself and make sure your immune system is not compromised.

congrats faggot you have herpese

You got the herp

This. My best mate since high school (We are 30 year old boomers now) had it at 19. Outside of his first outbreak when he contracted it he hasnt had one since. He's not an athlete or anything, but stays in ok shape and takes vitamins. He never took an anitviral or anything and is just fine. Been with his wide for 6 years and never gave it to her either.

wife*