I am depressed and want to blow my head off. My birthday is coming up soon May 12th. Can I get some steam things?

I am depressed and want to blow my head off. My birthday is coming up soon May 12th. Can I get some steam things?

Attached: frontcapt.jpg (1078x1348, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

may is like 2 months away retard????

I know, I'll have to spend it with family. So I want to celebrate early.

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v

im prob feeling worse than you do
someone gift me titanfall 2 or gta V

so you can lay there for twenty minutes before you die regretting what you did?

> I'm depressed and want to kill myself.
> Give me stuff.

Attached: 1532253212227.gif (500x509, 114K)

Don't do it birthday brother (i'm also May 12). go out and get a hooker, or find a hoe to suck your dick.

how the fuck do you even blow off your head so hard holy shit

Hmm, maybe.

If fucking a random person cures your *depression*, then you're not depressed.

Its not about curing you depression. You need to clear your head from thoughts of killing yourself. Once you have done that by fucking a wet hole, think about what you need to change in your life and change it. Fat or skinny? Work out. Use body movements that dont cost any money. No job or no money? there is always work. it can be shitty work like the mexicans do, but its still money. You have the internet, so you can learn new things. Learn a trade. The will always be solutions to your troubles. Nothing is ever to fucked to give up and take your own life.

You have no idea what depression is if you think that way. Being depressed isn't simply "being sad", which is what most people mean nowadays. when they use the term depression.

I have over 20 years of experience with depression, bipolar, anxiety, and all kinds of other shit I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Why do you think nothing is worth dying over? You do understand that you *will* die soon, correct? Whether it's in a month, a year, 10 years, or 50 years.. it doesn't matter. If your suffering outweighs the benefits of life, then why keep living?

The only reason I'm still alive is because I don't want to hurt the ones I love when I do end up dying or killing myself. Although that's starting to not be enough anymore.

TLDR: If you're truly depressed then the base cause will need to be treated for the depressed to ease, and for some situations they can't be treated so you're left with lifelong suffering.

Ok I tried. Ok do it. I dont care.

I'm not OP, just saying not tot belittle peoples problems by saying nothing is worth dying over.

OP is worth saving, you not so much. After 20 years just do it.

The worst aspect of depression for me has always been the complete sapping of meaning and motivation in anything. I don't even want to do anything, much less continue living.

I'm sorry you have to go through what it means to be a human OP, it really fucking sucks sometimes and I'm sorry I can't tell you why we should continue at all. Change is inevitable in everything, there is no where to stand firm. You clearly understand this.

I would encourage you to try and look into meditation or mindfulness. Even simple yoga should not be underestimated in its treatment with mental illness.

Attached: buddhastatue-1001x668.jpg (1001x668, 55K)

> The worst aspect of depression for me has always been the complete sapping of meaning and motivation in anything. I don't even want to do anything, much less continue living.
I'm like that too. Although it's more like I do actually want to do stuff but I don't have the willpower to do it.

> I would encourage you to try and look into meditation or mindfulness. Even simple yoga should not be underestimated in its treatment with mental illness.
I've tried a bunch of stuff. At this point I think a lot of my mental issues are caused by some physical problem.

I will say that in mid Janurary I started taking CBD and it's helped more than any of the prescription meds my doctors have given me by far. Helps my back pain, anxiety, depression, nausea... pretty much everything.

There's no way that's aread head, it looks too plastic, and the left eye would definitely not be that much intact

> I've tried a bunch of stuff. At this point I think a lot of my mental issues are caused by some physical problem.

Well, I don't know enough about you to offer any real solid advice. All I know is that mindfullness and mediation will help anyone if done with sincerely and diligence.

>I will say that in mid Janurary I started taking CBD and it's helped more than any of the prescription meds my doctors have given me by far. Helps my back pain, anxiety, depression, nausea... pretty much everything.

That's wonderful to hear! I started consuming cannabis by smoking it in highschool due to constant lingering depression and anxiety (and peer pressure). It has given me more obstacles to deal with, but has helped enough for them to be worth it. I've been thinking about limiting myself to only CBD as well.

Attached: lngeapn4ys911.jpg (3593x2748, 1.85M)

>will help anyone if done with sincerely

sincerity*

have you tried Prozac?

I actually tried THC first, last October, because I knew nothing of CBD and when I was a kid my dad would self-medicate with weed for his (unknown to him) psychological problems so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it as a last resort as I was very close to killing myself.

Ended up switching to CBD because of the memory issues THC gave me.. and I have to say, it's pretty evil that CBD/THC has been illegal for so long.

kek

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: fq5cs9lynv68euntx228943172000.jpg (1628x1179, 118K)

My dad is very conservative, and was only against cannabis for the majority of his life.

He's completely changed his mind after experimenting with it for a just a bit. He had a stroke a few years back and talks about how better it makes the areas that are still numb on his body feel.

Attached: lPHVOWn.jpg (2162x2763, 853K)

Since it seems to be a depression/suicide thread, any suggestions for a chronically depressed, often-suicidal, middle-aged user who is slowly losing his existing memory and has a lot of trouble forming new memories? I've been considering bailing on my family, joining the military, and sending my pay to my wife (ex?) and kid. I'm just young enough to get enlisted if I lie about my medical history.

Why is wrong with your memory?

:(

No, fuck off and die you mentally ill piece of shit.

Oh look, a child decided to show up.

Are you lost?

Your life is hell? Just clean your room

Life is suffering
keep suffering
earn your death

Attached: 1490350549452.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

For a more serious answer than cleaning your room, music is one of the major reason why I actually feel alright.
I play music, sing music and at all time in the day I have a tune in my head.
It's a bit like the humming replaced the beating of my heart...

Lol, I am on it now.

This is really good advice.

Sing out loud, any song or tune, and fuck your mind for telling you your anything bur confident for doing so

i dont think that's real. i just checked and cant find that post

Attached: asdiny-Please_its_all_I_want-2jsw4umqhkh21.jpg (750x998, 101K)

Thank you. I'll remember you while I can.

How old are you op?

your verbiage ain't tho

Attached: ak4w53-Controlling_the_Ju_______r__y___-b8py4djaytc21.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

irregardless isn't a word

Attached: apl5py-IT_IS_TIME-l6d1dn44a0g21.png (800x600, 635K)

If you are currently not living in central Africa or the Middle East as any class below rich then you are not depressed just a miserable little shit stain

i know this is bait, but it still makes you look beyond retarded and unintelligent. willful ignorance