Why do police officers seemingly enjoy shooting people? Is it a dominance thing? Any LE anons want to chime in?

Why do police officers seemingly enjoy shooting people? Is it a dominance thing? Any LE anons want to chime in?

Attached: 632CEF98-1204-4724-8BB6-987B52CEB00E.jpg (760x1343, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation/case-on-fatal-shooting-of-australian-woman-by-former-minneapolis-cop-back-in-court
skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v
youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8
youtube.com/watch?v=0mezvCg0A5c
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2807125e59e3
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

police officers are usually either naive people with good intentions or people that want to go around fucking fellow citizens with the long dick of the law. Most fall into the latter it seems.

I know a number of cops and it’s interesting how many chose LE as a second career. I personally know two cops who worked in factories before going to the police academy. Do we really want a factory worker without a degree to be policing us and choosing who lives and who dies? Also know a cop who was a landscaper

Most of the people who get shot deserve it.

Unpopular opinion. Everyone knows it's true, nobody wants to admit it.

They were bullied in HS.

Deserve it in the situation.
If somebody pulls a gun on you and it turn out to be a empty cos they were trying to suicide by cop, all the cop knows is gun=him or me.

Woman reports rape, approaches cop car and gets blasted. Cop is facing criminal charges.

So she deserved to get killed?

wouldn't you want to shoot niggers too if you could get away with it?

all the police that shoot, beat, and tase other whites tho, yeah wtf

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation/case-on-fatal-shooting-of-australian-woman-by-former-minneapolis-cop-back-in-court

sure kid
stay retarded

Don’t you have McChickens to post about?

weak and predictable
by all means stay mad kid

so?

real question is:

Cops train for hours every month handling fire arms and learning how to engage in high stress situations and the STILL FUCK IT UP ALL THE TIME.

SO how do we expect hur dur /k/ retards running around with concealed carries AND zero training to handle a fire arm/ high stress situation.

this retarded

>muh sovereign citizen
>muh traveling not driving

Shoot some body or get shot faggot

Attached: 1536102228898.gif (220x180, 1.03M)

It's almost all shit people trying to fight the police.

ah no kid

Don't get shot now.

feels good man

weak and predictable

Genuily doe, how fucking funny are sovereign citizens.

Hey, don't diss them for being factory workers. Its usually those same poor people in terrible conditions getting brutalized. But honestly, they should have a very strict setup for cops. If a cop commits a violent crime or has committed one they shouldn't be our "protectors". When 40% of cops are domestic abusers that get to carry around guns and shoot at will its no fucking wonder thousands are dead every year at the hands of these fucking tyrants.

Private citizens have a better track record than public officials do.
So the better question is, how do we trust these low IQ retards seeking a pay check to protect out communities rather than those who are actually inclined to do so?

It's because the only sort of person who would want to become a cop is the sort of self hating power hungry wimp who wants to be able to tell people what to do, have 'official' power, and carry a replacement cock known as a pistol. They don't do it for the pay, they do it because they were shoved into lockers as a kid.

>contorting stories to sell your agenda

nice try

The situation you're talking about, cop was a Somalian immigrant that had become a cop. I'm going to chalk that one up to sit hole country syndrome.

Doesn't the whole
>cop is facing criminal charges
go against your agenda?

BOOHOO. Too many libcucks on here that got a speeding ticket in the last year and now they are taking a stand against the system by hating cops. To answer OPs question, the truth is, cops are aggressive confrontation hungry people, just like criminals are. Just be glad some of the aggressive confrontation hungry people are on your side so you can sleep peacefully with your autism blanket at night.

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v

'cos black lives don't really matter

I'm a cop. I just want to go home to my wife and son after my shift. I have never shot anyone. I have tazed a couple. But when I tell you to stop approaching, stop approaching. Remember the wife and kid? I'm going to do my best to go home. If you're smoking a doobie, being chill, not fucking with anybody, I'm going to pass you right by. 50 in a 45? Not flipping on the strobes. To be perfectly honest, I could live the rest of my life without arresting someone, writing a summons, or hassling you. But if you're tweaking near kids or traffic or doing something that is going to get you, or someone else killed or injured, you're coming with me.

boot licker

>We got a badass over here

This is the sort of power hungry crap I was talking about earlier. 'I, in my magnificence, will allow you to drive your own car how you like and smoke plants, but piss me off and I'll shoot you.'

If you're being honest, I do think that people like you are the best of the police force but statistically a very large part aren't good people. People in poor communities feel the same way about cops as you might about being approached by threatening looking people. When a cop and a citizen interact, if the cop is scared he can shoot them. If the citizen is scared, the most he can do is hope he lives through it or isn't jailed and then file a complaint. Cops hold a lot of power over citizens and as someone from a high crime rate area, I know they fail a lot of people. So while you and your friends may see the good side, a lot of people don't have the option to look at it that way.

They're the gift that keeps on giving. Hearing their screams of indignation in the arrest videos makes me feel warm inside.

This is why I believe if a cop intimidates you, it should be legal to shoot them. Fair is fair.

Care to post proofof that, or did you just pull it out your asshole?

Follow their directions and no one gets shot. How fucking hard is that to understand? Fucking Niggers.

Attached: 1490503799065.jpg (491x374, 49K)

This fucking guy. This is your typical 5'09" 105lb cuck that walks in to a gas station to grab his soylent and sees a cop grabbing a coffee so he turns around and walks out because of his 'anxiety'. Keep banging away on that keyboard though, chief.

Attached: 51934337_2064864720266778_928980050072567808_n.jpg (480x360, 22K)

It is because your country is filled to the brim with guns, and every time a cop has do his job, in his mind he knows that this person might have a military grade armament with him that will end the life of that cop.

You people are screwing yourself so hard, it is really fun to watch.

Attached: 420.jpg (1358x800, 506K)

Quite frankly, that's not what I said at all. You're one of those little purple haired pussies that just can't win. There are those that will write you up, or take you in for any little infraction. I know, I see it all the time. Me? if you're leaving everyone else alone and not endangering anyone, I don't care. If you need help from me, you'll get it. I'll help you change your tire on the side of the interstate and have no desire to know what you've got in your vehicle. But, it probably doesn't matter anyway. As soon as I finish my degree, I'm out. You can't get anywhere in your career in my department with being a member of the masonic lodge. And I have no desire to be a mason.

weak and predictable

seriously this

define intimidation

Actually I live in a more civilised land where cops don't have guns. A guy with a gun doesn't scare me, I just think that if he is allowed to shoot me for moving too quick or not listening it's only fair I should be allowed to do the same thing to him.

this retarded

weak and predictable

'Guy in street moved to quick so I shot him' is legal.

'Guy in blue uniform pulled gun on me so I shot him' is murder.

>Any LE anons want to chime in?
I'm a Lawful Evil user, it's mostly about the control and dominance aspects, with a little bit of subjugation thrown in there as well. Plus you're 100% still inside the law at the same time.

Did you have any specific questions?

You're not wrong. I thought I could be of service to my community, but it turns out the community doesn't want that service, so... I'm out. As I said to the other poster, it doesn't matter anyway. If you're not a mason, you get passed over for everything anyway.

retarded

where would this be?

don't fuck up and they won't shoot you.

I thought it was called LARPing?

Sad American Colonial, cant handle the truth.

"A guy with a gun doesn't scare me"
You have obviously never had a gun pointed at you and fired then. You police the society and population you live in. Policing in the US is different than whatever 'civilized land' you're from, so keep your asinine comments to yourself.

Random question. Let’s say you pull me over for some minor violation (taillight is out).

Is it better for me (driver) to have license/registration/insurance in my hand out the car window as you approach or should I wait til you ask me to fumble around in my car to get it?

Im glad i live in a civilized nation where its is just : They wont shoot you.

In a philosophical sense do you think it is necessary for the balance of power to be shifted from citizens to police (the source legitimate use of force) for us to have an orderly society?

just be normal and answer any questions truthfully, if i was a cop pulling you over and you go throwing your hands out the window with your info its gonna make me wonder why you are so nervous

It is 'different' because you fucked it up.

yeah so why cant I say that about cops? if they dont fuck up I wont shoot them.

That would be chaos and civil war in no time.

nah but the muslim or somalian next door might rape and stab you.

Dont cherry pick your info, dont pretend.

Sure yall aint getting shot, you are getting stabbed run over and set on fire instead.

Cops are meant to enforce the law, but the law isn't always on the side of your average citizen.

weak and predictable

how so

No I haven't been shot you retard, and I bet you haven't either. I've had someone point a gun at me and I'll tell you this: fucking glad it wasn't a cop. At least criminals usually just want your shit not your life, because they actually get punished if they kill you.

Well im nervous because this cop might shoot me.

The "state" (i.e. government) should be the absolute power, if that's what you're asking.
The common folk are only there to be used for political/monetary gain by the powerful.

>You can't get anywhere in your career in my department with being a member of the masonic lodge. And I have no desire to be a mason.
Based Po9 dropped a serious Redpill in the thread, unfortunately most of these retards won't understand it.
Thanks for your service, hope everything works out well for you in the future.

Attached: 87654345798786578.jpg (920x537, 105K)

more often in a gun deployed situation your 'average citizen' failed to respond to orders given, yall cherrypicking the outlying cases as if its the majority is just adorable.

Nope, crimes going down since the 90s, and my neoghbour Somali family cooks the best Baasto with Lahoh on the side. They are a lovely family.

you are a pussy is what you are.
despite what all the wannabe detectives on the internet tell you, 90% of police involved shootings happen because a) someone is acting aggressive, b) failure to comply or c)had a weapon.

You guys keep picking stories of VERY rare unwarranted shootings out of like thousands of justified ones and trying to pass it as the majority.

The best part is these fucking morons from other countries yapping about it.

Its not always that simple lol
Was stopped at a gas station on the way home from a concert, chillin outside the car waiting on the girls. Drunk as a skunk but our driver was sober. A cop approaches and begins harassing us for "loitering" after we'd been there maybe 3 minutes. He got pissed when we tried to explain ourselves and next thing I know he's got his gun on us for no fucking reason. When it was all said and done we sued the county and got about 25k each for unlawful arrest and excessive force

Boot licker

Does make my fear less real.

With the thousands on thousands of citizen/police contacts that happen per day in this country full of guns and niggers I'd say a couple hundred of police shootings per year (and they're more likely to be whites that get shot) is doing pretty good. So fuck off.

I'm in the military and can confirm that I like shooting people. Most of them were shooting at me. It's pretty exciting but even if they're not shooting back it's still pretty fun.

Aaaand what country do you live in?

Failure to comply could mean not dropping a gun or not doing some small insignificant task. It doesn't really require murder to solve.

thats bc they dont understand negativity bias. they think that bc they only hear about the bad shit that happens that must be all there is, bc the good days arent worth reporting XD

What are you talking about, moron?
The fucking guy literally just spelled out how he's one of the good ones, if thanking a good cop for his service is considered boot licking, sign me the fuck up.
Dumb faggot.

I heard cops get a hard on when they see brain matter in a car because it means they are “going home at the end of the shift”

IMO there are two types of LE. Federal/state and local. Smart kids join the FBI. Dumb kids go to the academy and direct traffic.

Just to clarify, a lot of the people who weren't shooting back we were engaging with mortars and spotting them with drones.

your fear is 100% not warranted. Be polite, dont argue and just do what they ask and 100% of the time youd be on your way, maybe with a ticket, but youd be fine.

If I were to pull you for a tail lamp, you most likely don't need any of it.
>Me: Walks up to passenger's window.
>Nothing makes Spidey senses tingle
>Me: Sir, did you know you have a tail lamp out?
>You: No officer, I didn't.
>Me: Driver's side is out, might want to get it fixed.
>Me: Be safe and have a good evening.

Now, I realize that's not what you asked. And truthfully, it depends on the cop. Before I was a cop, I would turn on the interior lights and keep both hands on the wheel until I found out what was going on. From knowing some of the more roid challenged members of my department, I think having that information immediately handed to them might invite a citation instead of just telling you that you had a light out. YMMV.

I've been very close friends with 3 cops and 2 wannabes. 1 cop did it to get girls. He was a shit cop though and got fired. Another did it because he had daddy issues and was super submissive to authority, so I guess he wanted to be the authority's enforcer. Should've seen the way he strutted around in uniform. The third did it to build his resume. Went on to get a graduate degree in criminal justice and moved on. The 2 wannabes fantasized about arresting people they didn't like because they were too big of pussies to do anything without the backing of the Blue Brotherhood. Obviously they were too big of pussies to become cops too.

Your buddies that got their balls shot off, are they still pro-gun?

Tips of the hat brother.

Its one of the best soap out there, Random Americans + uneducated Cops in a country filled with high powered firearms. It is a non stop laughing hour for us Europeans. I have had drunken nights filled with videos that we are watching of stupid americans getting shot by cops or the other way around. We even made a drinking game once, that was linked to the amount of bullets the cop would fire (always a ridiculous amount)

not a cop, but if you are brandishing a gun at me, you better shoot and not miss first, cuz i promise you mines coming your way. every human being has the right to defend themself. cop or no, people with good intentions dont just draw a weapon. cops have to decide "do i let this person continue to pose a risk to me or worse, innocent people around us, or do i end the threat". I pray you idiots never have to be in that position, because its a lose lose for the one who has to make it. Go watch body cams of police shootings, most of them feature NUMEROUS warnings pf whats going to happen if the person does not comply.

Netherlands, one of the best places in the world.

Attached: rxkxhujadrzk_std1024.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Yep it is boot licking, the dude just does his job.

You probably praise the army guys into heaven aswell, faggot

you'd love shooting people too if you had to deal with shitheads all day

I just get nervous when ever someone has a gun, even police. It is fucked up.

You have sad friends

thats idiotic.

Is it normal for police officers to fall asleep on the job? I did a ride along with a guy who fell asleep for 5 minutes while doing traffic. Very uncomfortable

Maybe, but it is real

Did you read his posts?
He just got done saying that if you're going a bit over the speed limit and not endangering others, you won't get a ticket.
If he catches you smoking pot, not around children or something, you won't get a ticket.
If your tail light is out, he'll tell you to fix it and let you go.

Hell, even the nice cops I know give fix it tickets for my tail lights being out.
The guy is letting smaller infractions go because he's one of the good ones.
His job is to ticket your ass for breaking the law, not understand where you're coming from and let you go when you do.
Do you know what that makes him, user? One of the good ones that seems to actually care.
Can't stand fucking retards like you.

Then you must hate living in the US

To me he is still a Pig

Although the Netherlands (per 1000 people) has almost double the violent crime rate. As well as the RAPIDLY decreasing violent crimes rates of the usa.

maybe you should consider why that is, bc you are likely surrounded by guns you dont even know are there every day of your life, and nothings happened yet. guns dont automatically mean danger, they dont murder on their own volition, someone who might harm you with a gun is someone who would harm you without one as well.

what was the contortion? i only skimmed the article, but that dude's summary seemed accurate.

Do cops ever take recreational drugs? Weed, maybe a little coke on the weekends?

>im going to post this as evidence to support my argument but not even read it

what?

Yes. It is. Mostly with the older, more "portly" officers. The non-professionals.

What?
Why would I hate life in the US?
Let me give you a perfect example of how cops aren't the savages you rejects think.
My state/County has license plate laws, you need one in front and back, according to the law.
I've been driving around without one in front for 10 years and haven't been pulled over and ticketed a single time for that infraction.

That's because you're an underage faggot.

Main problem for American Police. They are taught what to do in case of escalation, this takes up a mass of their training. Then, a small, minute fraction of that training, is learning how to de-escalate a situation. This is not the case with most other countries, this is a big part of the reason why cops in America look at a situation, and immediately jump to their worst conclusion in their head, instead of seeing a more simple, peaceful way out. I don't feel like fact checking it, but go ahead and look up the facts, you may be surprised.

>your country

Opinion discarded.

I don't hate cops but law enforcement was the chosen profession of every meat head and gun nut psychopath I knew in high school. Those are the types of people that pursue careers in law enforcement. Some of the dumbest people in society and we give them guns and tell them to protect us.

You mean 1/4 the violent crime rate of the US per million inhabitants. 42 per million US, 10 per million Netherlands.

>that one
And what about the rest? How does them boots taste boy?

Random question if u know the answer. What is the longest sentence handed to a suspect you personally arrested/cuffed?

>high powered firearms
Like what? AR 15s?

What do you like to do with your free time? Wanna smoke a doobie sometime? On me :)

That anecdote just says, I live in a non fuctioning 3th world country

We only have rear plates here. I would probably pull you for that. But when I see your registration was valid (I probably wouldn't even walk back to the car to check with no Spidey senses tingling) The best I could do for you is to write a warning ticket (doesn't have any fines or requirements to act or appear) and tell you to show the warning if you get pulled until you get a duplicate plate.

And this is why you are despised by most people around the world

If I had police contact but I’m not cited or arrested does it go into some record that other offices can pull up on their mobile stations?

Only the big agencies have required weekly or even monthly training, a huge portion of smaller/rural cities/counties onlu actually require firearms qualifications once or twice a year. It's a common misconception police are highly trained. I went to a moderately sized police academy and we spent a grand total of 5 days talking about firearms and spent 1 day shooting.

Fyi I finished academy then father died right after so I ended up dealing with that fallout instead of becoming cop. It's for the best though. Would have hated that job.

Attached: 1551405397090.png (371x532, 281K)

Anything with a bullet above 9mm.

almost nothing, then, since most rounds are actually smaller.

30 years. Backed over his toddler in the driveway while intoxicated. He was going to get more alcohol. I was secondary on that investigation and arrest though.

If true, the movies police academy are a better educational tool then the real life police academy

Most likely no.. but it depends, for example if they talked to you about a crime/event they may have marked you down as a witness or suspect but again, not super likely.
That being said here in Texas they just started requiring cops to give written warnings for speeding and such, any contact basically, so all of that will go to a database so they can keep track of how many times they gave you a warning without a ticket

Appreciate dude, but beer is as far as it goes.
I hike, camp, travel mostly within my state with my family.

Most american police are undertrained and many have chips on their shoulder/points to prove. A fair few either have psychological issues going in, or develop them on the job.
Many US police forces are of dubious professionalism.

Stop acting like a nigger.

What was the charge? Invol? AVH? 30 seems like a shit long time for an invol charge.

Secondary but importantly was he remorseful?

I guess it wouldn’t be easy being a cop while high.

“Have the cruiser lights always looked so cool?”

No. If a citation or arrest does not occur, there is no record of it.

How much does the average small town US cop train on law though?

Except the pain and public embarrassment for having squad cars at your house. So I’m a sense there are still consequences.

Cops aren’t required to understand the law

Let's say you're employed by the beach to enforce dog shit picking up rules. Basically you spend all day chastising people for not picking up dog shit. Then one day you light into a dude only to find he had dropped his snickers bar in the sand and it wasn't dog shit at all but he uploaded the video to YouTube and everyone prattles on about "oh my god these oppressive dog shit enforcers."
It's basically like that.

Those "people" are irrelevant to me as an American

>I am always polite
>I let them know I understand theyre just doing their jobs and I have no ill will or hard feelings against what they're doing
>I let them know that -I- know that letting them do what they need to will make everything be over quickly
>There is a mutual understanding that if for some reason something -doesn't- resolve quickly that it is a duty as a citizen of this system to just be cool with it because that's the luck of the draw and sometimes you get unlucky
>I'm not on drugs
>I'm not skittish, acting weird or fidgety or adversarial
>I'm not breaking several laws at once and, on top of that, giving the cop attitude like he's messing with me because he's dealing with me having broken a bunch of laws all at once.
>I'm white

guess which one of those #blacklivesmatter is going to target as the reason I dont get shot when I get pulled over.

Attached: zdrhgzd4r.gif (300x250, 1.39M)

Like I said, I was secondary on that one. It was just the most gruesome one I could remember. During the investigation, while he was still plastered, he just wanted more alcohol. Didn't care what else was going on. He had priors and a shit public defender. If I remember correctly, there was a hotshot prosecutor looking to make a name for herself that handled that case.

I agree... If they say stop resisting then stop resisting! If they say stop running or drop the gun (even if it’s just your cell phone) just fucking comply.. It’s the law.. stop resisting and they’ll stop shooting.

Since the high-powered LEDs came along, they get cooler every replacement.

Questions for you
If a colleague in your department did the wrong thing - acted improperly or whatever, would you back/cover for them, or would you report/testify/etc against them if you had relevant info?
You seem like a relatively good one - as I'm sure the majority of cops are, but how the bad ones are handled makes a lot of difference overall. And there are always "bad ones" in any organization.

Yeah! I love the police!

Perhaps not by statute or regulation, but functionally it's rather core to their profession.

Do you have calls that restore your faith in humanity or is it all bullshit?

>stop resisting and they’ll stop shooting
Maybe.
Maybe they're just yelling "stop resisting" at your unconscious form so bystanders think you're resisting, justifying those bullets.

Fucked up country you live in, sounds like Africa.

orders like this here?

youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8

what about this didnt?
youtube.com/watch?v=0mezvCg0A5c

If it's some petty little shit, no. Everyone is human and makes mistakes. If the officer is an evil bastard and is a public menace or his actions are going to severely harm me, my or the departments reputation, hell yes. I'll perp walk his ass myself.

Obviously we should also give the government the power of health care because surely government doctor workers won't ever abuse the system like this guy

So much THIS.

We're a medium sized city. We have a lot of problems with meth and heroin. I have been present when children were returned to their parents by CPS after their parents got clean. Having a kid, it gets you in the feels sometimes.

I trust doctors alot more then cops, for one their education level helps alot, and 2 one once to kill you the other wants to save you.

Attached: justine-damond-called-police-to-report-a-noise-in-her-25519915.png (500x593, 130K)

She should have sucked his dick.

No I live in Canada retard !! So go fuck yourself !! Same fucking rules apply here retard !! one more time for the slow dim witted people ! IT IS THE LAW TO COMPLY ! Just this week a guy with a knife didn’t follow the police demands.. 9 cops beat the crap out of him trying to arrest him... ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS COMPLY ! It’s the Fucking law you retards... Just comply and you won’t get shot.

I'm in Minnesota. Fucking hate it here. They keep letting somalian people in.

This is bullshit also... if you obey the police generally you won’t have a problem..

generally, yeah.
Till you run into the asshole power tripper, or the twitchy, nervous trigger finger, or the one who just had a REALLY fucking bad week and is looking for someone to take it out on.
They exist. More than they should.

Attached: 1528937796382.jpg (480x480, 46K)

He didnt comply and was beaten, that is not shot. YOU LIE.

Attached: drugs-can-ruin-your-life.jpg (599x899, 84K)

Attached: 1480734968973.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Maybe... but maybe not

People without guns don't shoot people.
For many years our police didn't have access to guns, or if they did, they were locked in the car.
Hardly anyone got shot, certainly no police. Guns were used in inter-gang shootings but these were rare.
Now we have police dressed in black uniforms and wearing armor. they carry Glocks as side arms (even on point duty) and have assault rifles in patrol cars. They shoot to kill. They'll kill you if you do the wrong thing.
The only conclusion you can draw is that the police fear us. They fear us enough to kill us.

> immediately jump to their worst conclusion in their head
that is the only way to stay safe.

Its the exactly the same approach to any job where a "lapse" in this mindset can quickly lead to catastrophic consequences. I'm a pilot and its the same thing, if its -possible- then you assume it will happen until its impossible to happen. Cops here only escalate when the conditions for escalation exist, but if there is -any- condition to do it, they DO IT and worry about wether it was a good call or not later because, if it was a bad call, oh well someone had their feelings hurt. If it wasn't a bad call, the cop saved his (and maybe others') life. Why would you risk being a nice guy when the only good thing is the person who you're dealing with is probably being a superdick (this faggot for example ) to you walks away without you having actually done anything to warrant his superdick attitude.

Frankly if cops approached their job like we do in aviation, EVERY SINGLE traffic stop would be like the end of a high speed chase until you have all the details and assess the situation as non-life threatening. And I feel like, based on the fact that every stop has the potential to have them killed, they should have every right to do that. And if people got sick of simple traffic stops being a full fiasco like that, maybe there would be more pressure to change the laws about why the cops need to treat every traffic stop like a 5-star felon is being subdued.

Don't forget she speak perfectly Spanish. Americunts are monlingual stupids.

Hence why I hide in my basement

That was one example.. here (Canada) Sammy Yatim was shot by police and so have many other... stop hinging on one example man... 95% of cops are absolutely amazing people..

So if you see someone driving and smoke coming out their window or smell weed as you pass you would’nt pull them over? What if they swerve? Bc im the carefullest driver when im smoking and try to avoid the highway. But there’s always the paranoia of being stopped bc visible smoke. Im in tx if that affects your answer on behalf of other cops

Jesus could you be any saltier?

That wouldn’t work with 30% of the population having guns on them..

Except that a cop is there to put their life on the line so that the general community don't have to.
It is preferable that a cop die, than a member of the community.
Basically, the safety of the person they're dealing with is almost always more important than the safety of the cop.

Because shooting things is fun.

You speak the truth brother

Attached: prinses-alexia-2018-erwin-olaf-769x1024.jpg (769x1024, 94K)

That is because they are Canadian, you are awesome, your southern neighbours are pieces of trash.

Salt would mean i was mad, but im laughing.
You should say edgy.

Learn your internet lingo.

Build the wall... keep the US trash out of Canada!

Since the cop is the one with the gun in most instances, nobody should die. It's a deliberate policy that police shoot to kill.
You could be killed or wounded (maimed/brippled) because some lunk-head cop made a bad decision.

Unless I'm following behind you doing 12MPH and your're billowing clouds out of your window, I'm not going to smell it. Swerving could mean your're dodging a pothole. If you're all over the friggin' road, I'll pull you over no matter what I smell or see.

Instead of guns, cops should be armed with bongs. That’ll deescalate the situation really fast!

In your career how many times have you found a gun during a traffic search that the suspect didn’t declare?

I.e. is the threat of being shot that large?

I agree. I used to highly respect cops, then I got a job working on a rescue crew with a lot of interaction with Cops. I learned through that that 80% of cops are retarded and just want a legal excuse to fight unfairly when they beat up on the people that the government sanctions them to

Q for the LE in the crowd
Why is sabatoging protesters so popular? What is the purpose of convincing (ie entrapment) a person to buy illicit substances?

Facs

>only shoots the black lines...

Ive seen this pic so many times and never thought about it..

Attached: 1546978750194.jpg (456x960, 61K)

This is the most cucked shit I've ever seen in my life

Give them the uniform and the gun and they'd work for nothing. As long as they can force people to do what they don't want to do, a cop is happy.

A few. We are a constitutional carry state. No permit required to carry concealed or openly. Pretty much the only time that matters is a felon in possession of a firearm, or brandishing in the commission of a crime (robbery, etc.). In couple of DUIs, I secured the weapon until it could be retrieved by a family member lawfully permitted to do so. One time I couldn't turn it over to the guy's son because he was only 20 and you have to be 21 to receive a handgun in this state.

Ever save a person from committing suicide?

No. I have not. Also never had to go on a suicide. But, I would do everything in my power to save someone from a suicide. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's a waste.

>tries posting picture shitting on 'MERICA
>PIC makes 'MURICA look awesome
>sucks AMERICAN dick

Yes, but the whole point here is that cops often "protect themselves" before they should, because they're placing their safety before that of the community.

It's not so much the law that is attractive to them, it's the enforcement. All cops are bad people

You seem like one of the good ones. Hope your career goes well and you stay safe.

Thank you user.

thsis merica mmk shoot who we fucking want in merica ok bucko

Ok I'll chime in. Been in law enforcement for a while now but that doesnt make me the voice for all other officers and its just my opinion. I dont wake up every morning and say"boy I hope i get to kill someone today" and I can promise you that 99.99% of all other officers think this way in the civilized world. 144 police officers were killed in 2018 and were on track to beat that number this year. Last year in my area we had 4 officers get shot (two unfortunately passed away) within a month and a half time frame. We are not a huge city and are not used to bullets flying at us. All of which were calls for domestic disturbance or disturbing thr peace calls. Those and traffic stops are the most dangerous aspects of the job, it takes a second for someone to pull out a pistol and shoot someone like me who is completely passionate about public safety and assisting those who need help. I fortunately never needed to fire my weapon yet in the line of duty and hope i never will. We shoot people because we're getting killed out here more often and I have a family to go home to because if I die out here my they wont get enough from pention and life insurance to be finacially secure without me. Ask any questions you want to and Ill do my best to answer.

because this is America duh!
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

>When you know nothing about guns

9mm is a bigger round, stupid.

Attached: 7ED34DCB-68D7-41B1-A21E-4BD36EBB16FC.jpg (1000x812, 149K)

In comparisom to what? A .22?

You're a dumb fuck and here's why
>cop have gun bad
>criminal still have access to guns
>"superior" country doesn't let me have gun
>criminal with gun good
>fuck my wife pls

.223 is a glorified .22.

Don’t let the casing fool you.

Attached: CBE3804C-CF31-499C-B11B-B633A62B63AA.jpg (300x470, 12K)

Why cant blacks just cooperate and jump through the hoops like everyone else when theyre pulled over or arrested? Through out the years ive only seen one legit video where the black dudes like slowly walking away and the cop unleashes like a whole clip on him and some dude caught it on his phone. Every other video ive seen is blacks refusing simple instructions like license and registration and then resisting arrest.

I mean realistically It doesnt matter what I hit you with. A 9mm will do the same job as my .40

Because the media/lawmakers have it implanted in the brains of those less fortunate and seldom acknowledged by those in better situations (like the media/lawmakers) that if they resist and get beat up or shot they get the attention they desperately want. Is what it is, Im gonna do my job all the same

I once spent time (school project) with a dept who had an officer killed the year before. Seeing his wife and toddler daughter really brought it home.

The town I lived in as a teenager required one hour at the range with 50 rounds fired from their service pistol for a cop to be qualified. They had to do it twice a year. I currently work with a corrections officer who does part-time work at my regular job. His requirements with a rifle are 100 rounds a year with, as he laughs about, a very "generous" shot grouping allowed on stationary targets, and up to 85% of rounds fired at moving targets are allowed to miss. He has to do this once every two years, with a two hour seminar once a year.

It literally takes a fraction of a second for a person to pull out a weapon and shoot or stab a police officer. That's why they give you specific instructions on what to do with your hands. For every 1 video online of a police officer killing someone, there are 10 of a police officer being killed. Follow their instructions and your fine. Dont follow their instructions and they have the right to pump your dumb ass full of lead, making the world a better place.

Do these statistics make you wish you chose fire instead?

>We shoot people because we're getting killed out here more often
Well... that's your job. I'd rather you die than another innocent person. If you don't like that, get a new job.

They are never innocent. Fuck off with your nigger logic.

Until convicted, everyone is innocent.
That's how the law works.
Police are agents of the law.

stop resisting

Be black
Go intentionally break some traffic law
Follow police commands
Report when you get shot for no reason

Yeah thats always the worst part, One officer who was killed had a k9 officer who was also shot but made it and when he got out of surgery he was always like "why cant I find my partner?". Still gets me every time.

Nah, I really love talking to people and hearing stories and busting balls. Can't really do the same thing as fire or EMT. Of cource they make a huge difference but being an officer is a whole different thing. If i had to do it over again i would change nothing about the decisions ive made.

Nope.
The second you disobey a police officer, you are guilty. Once you pieces of human waste understand that, you'll be able to become an adult and join modern society.

We try not to kill the innocent one friend. I would actually agree though, Id rather die than have an innocent one take my place. I dont think any officer would disagree, in fact its almost beside the point

I'm not exactly for this sentiment but he's not wrong.

You signed up for that. If you don't want to get shot at, get another job.

I make about 5x more than my friend who is a cop makes and I don't get shot at. Just saying.

Police only have a right to give you LAWFUL orders.
LAWFUL.
And no, you are not guilty until a court finds you guilty, sorry. THAT is the cornerstone of modern, civilized society.
"Do as the boss's man with the weapon says" is the basis of primitive, backwards warlord nations

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2807125e59e3

drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

sure

Listen the innocent until proven guilty thing is for people outside of the case. If someone walked up to you and pulled a knife on you and demanded you give them your wallet you would immediately say "well, this guy is definetely guilty of armed robbery". Same thing applies to police officers presented with a situation were a suspect punches me or pulls a gun and tries to shoot me.

Is it hard to turn “it” (intensity, seriousness, adrenaline) off when you get off the job and go to family? Do you have hobbies or techniques to take your mind off of all the sick shit u see?

Correct, they can give you LAWFUL orders. Which is exactly what they are doing in all of these videos. The people being shot are not following these LAWFUL orders.

Ever work a serious event like active mass shooting, plane crash, or tornado?

Judging from the hand tattoo guy deserves to get shot

Which is better, sir/ma’am or officer?

fuckwits

well they don't shoot people actually, they shoot niggers and spics

Lick those boots. LICK EM!!

Is it true they ask you about gay sex and masturbaion during the polygraph?

Licking boots may be the difference in avoiding jail and a hefty fine.

I dont live in a place where it gets crazy, the most crazy stuff Ill see usually is an old woman who died in her home and has been chilling for 10 days. Its more of like dealing with people who give me a hard time over minor stuff. But yeah it is really hard to shut off, i have times were Im on edge for no reason. Every once and a while i get dreams were Im in a situation where I need to shoot someone whos about to kill me or someone else and my gun wont work and Ill wake up in a cold sweat but its not too often. I play guitar or go fishing if I need to relax.

>I'm nervous whenever someone near me has their fists out. I mean seriously you can easily look up how to do Karate, Jiu Jitsu or Judo...We dont need crazy people having access to this information!

Perfect example of your modern libcuck. When you tear apart their wall of bullshit with hard logic, they resort to acting like a child.

Last summer we had the 4 officers get shot, that was a pretty hectic time for us but other than that no.

You obviously know "most" of the police in America. Fucking internet champions

This isn't a "stuff that never happened" thread, chief

You can call me whatever you want so long as it comes in a respectful manner. You an officer fives you shit about it their probably just having a bad day. Or their a cunt. Either or.

No. At least mine didnt.

He said most you illiterate niggerlover.

Healthy fear like those dreams is gonna keep you and others alive

Its time to stop posting

Ambush?

Can you start a Cop AMA thread when this one caps off?

>The second you disobey a police officer, you are guilty

Is that the kind of "hard logic" you're referring to? How does that shoe polish taste?

>Cops train for hours every month handling fire arms
Uh no.
They MIGHT qualify one time per year, with 15 rounds.
They CAN shoot more on their own time but are not required to.
In terms of American gun owners in general, cops are some of the least safe and most stupid with and about guns.

What's with all the dog shooting? Family pets I mean.

Is there some sort of national competition you guys have to see which department can shoot the most domesticated animals?

Have you ever arrested a cat?

Every time a cop gets shot they deserved it for pointing a gun at someone.

Unpopular opinion but we all know it's true.

First officer + K9: suspect on warrant hid in attic. Officer was sending up k9 and was shot in the head. K9 also shot. Officer died k9 survied.

Second officer: recieved call of someone throwing rock through windows. Officer arrived on scene and suspect threw rock and hit him in head and knocked him out. Suspect took his service weapon and shot him 7 times in head and chest. Also killed an old woman through her sliding door.

Last 2 officers: report of individual breaking bottles in the street. Officers arrived and attempted to talk to suspect. Suspect attacked officers then ran into his house. Officers tried to follow but suspects mother and brother tackled cops. Suspect returned and shot both officers.

Non of the suspects were killed. All were apprehended and charged.

Nah, dog shooting happen because they are off leash and are unpredictable predators with little to no training from negligent owners that can cause serious damage to an officer or another bystander. I love dogs (have 2 pups) but Im aware of what they are capable of when not kept in check.

What the fuck does a degree have to do with being a police officer? They aren't lawyers and doctors you stupid fuck.

WRONG. Anytime a vehicle is pulled over the plate information gets run through dispatch and through LEADS which is the Law Enforcement Automated Database System. The exact date and time is saved in the database and can be retrieved by officers at a later date. Also the information is saved in a call card on the police computers.

Pretty much this.

Who fucking cares about cops getting killed. That's what you're being paid to do fucker, die on my whim.

I don't go around pretending I was some big hero protector by being in the army, it was a job where the bottom line is your life for a paycheck.

You aren't special if you're a cop. Your life is completely forfeit, I don't fucking care how bad you wanna go home to your wife who's cheating on you, pick a different fucking job if the idea of being killed scares you.

I see. So when you blast somebody's beagle in the face do you write it up as "unpredictable predator" was charging straight at us, growling, and baring his teeth?

The second you disobey a police officer, you are demonstrating just how much of a brainless cunt you are.

Have there been more OVIs since mass legalized weed?

discord
===
.gg/uwfRNR

The vast majority of cops are douche bags who enjoy the authority they wield and the sense of superiority it gives them. They all long for the opportunity to shoot someone.

Then again, most of the people they shoot actually deserve it. I'd rather deal with douchebag cops than lowlife criminal scum, and I'd hope that if I were in danger the police would blow the brains out of whoever was threatening me (if I didn't have the opportunity to do it myself).

Because they watched too many movies and know that 99 percent of the time they’ll get away with it.

that makes no sense and is a retarded statement. they all accept the risk thats why they became cops moron. no one likes getting shot at but telling him to leave his job as a cop just because u dont like getting shot at makes no sense when they accepted it in the first place.

It depends on the breed. Beagles have relatively weaker psi bite force and usually only nip quickly. They arent bred to be an attack dog per say. More of hunting/spotting. A rottie, pitbull, german ect have very string bite force and also will lock their jaws and do this thrashing motion that will tear flesh and ligaments. Gernam shepards for instance, watch videos of k9 takedowns. They are naturally like that, we just train them on who to bite and when to let go. If thats coming at me Im killing a pupper

There are near one million cops, one police shooting a day would be considered an unfathomably rare occurrence with those numbers, people have cell phones now and film everything, Facebook exists, people love being mad at something and part of a cause from their keyboards and jamming that share button, so if something happens in NYC, you can watch it in California in under 10 minutes.

Does that answer your question?

all u eurofags complaining about guns with no solution. kys if ur just gonna complain

>No solutions
Licenses. Safety training programs. Background checks.
Some kind of system where a known isis sympathiser can't go buy a gun with no.legal barriers.

Kind of all your liberals are asking for too.

Because someone has to take care of the overpopulated niggers

tell that to the caretaker of the autistic dude who got shot while he was splayed out against the ground

Can’t because he’s dead

Holy shit she's 13?

also agree, loved the Netherlands when I visited, planning to move at some point in the next few years.

It worked for that gun saleman who played simon says with that fucking asshole cop

Canadian former Military Police now rcmp, yeah we have really intense deescalation training. I've never had to draw a gun in my 3 years in the RCMP and only twice while in Canada and an MP we talk about it at length after every police shooting in the US but the concensus is you guys have shit training. Someone getting away? Shoot. Someone moves? Shoot. Someone hits you while drunk? Beat them, rather than you know, subdue without harming.

constable from canada chiming in, there are only very select times we can shoot, running away isn't one, resisting isn't one. the only time is if they have a gun and are aiming, we can't even or shouldn't if it's by their side.

>ironically unironically likes thinkpads
>"weed"
>"did i mention i smoke weed"
>"w-weed amirite????"
>nInTenDo swItCh iS beSt pLatfoRm anD aLl tHE rESt are gey amirite!!111!11
>"i modded my nintendo switch i an such a hackzermen"
>pokemon cock and balls

What’s the point of being a cop if you can’t hurt someone?

>Anyone who gets shot by cop deservrs it
>What about this one time we can think of off the top of our heads right now?
>THATS DIFFERENT

discord..gg/74nfGpq (Remove the extra dot)

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want!

gore

loli/shota

cp.

etc..

love community policing.

obvious newfag is obvious

Attached: app0sp-Its_midnight_and_yet_I_m_still_making_MEMES-o7y1cbd182g21.png (435x289, 330K)

Hey Yea Forums, remember the black guy who got shot while on the ground following orders right here in the good ol' United states? Me either.

Attached: proxy-1759.jpg (759x397, 32K)

>with concealed carries AND zero training

You are a fucking uninformed retard. Combat handgun courses are like weeds faggot. They’re absolutely everywhere and CCW carriers are trained. Stop posting till you learn to not be a dumbfuck.

>cops get into accidents ALL THE TIME why should we let civilians drive

Actually don’t post again. Just set yourself on fire please.

>live in a democratic shithole with one of the most corrupt forces in america
>wow how did this happen

It's not like they should be required to be a college graduate. But you know how easy it is to pass high school. Not like the academy really weeds out the idiots either.