Going to video game bar for a date. They have a bunch of retro and modern consoles

going to video game bar for a date. They have a bunch of retro and modern consoles.

>whats a good game she will enjoy. something casual and maybe little competitive.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x374, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

girls cant play games

Fe

Attached: images1.persgroep.net.jpg (694x447, 70K)

Apex or Fortnite

Attached: 1548700743778-b.jpg (1024x794, 125K)

see thats the problem. i want a game where i dont destroy her easily, and i dont wanna go easy on her because she will notice

u also cant loose that would put u off the rest of the date.

so a co-op

Play something she's into.
What kind of games does she play?
If you say none, then the date is doomed from the start.

thats a good idea. what are good coop games? this is the list of consoles. and they have a bunch of games for each.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-175320_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 166K)

she suggested the place, and shes kinda a nerd/weeb. but she told me she had n64 gamecube wii growing up and thats about it. nothing specific. not sure if she still plays games but she seemed really down.

Wii sports
Mario party
007 golden eye
Smash bros
Mario kart
Any of the Lego games. There's a million. Pick one that suits her particular variety of nerd.

Attached: 1528506452139-b.png (1262x739, 1.94M)

its all gonna be about ascetics for her if its cute and simple could narrow it down, no shooters no puzzels or sims, perhaps an RPG for a gamer experience alternativly the simple answer would be doubles in most Wii sports games

This

if she just likes you and wants to be a weeb then pick the game your best at and just let her watch u kick ass if that doesn't do it then FML

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v

Double Dragon 2

Little big planet
Katamari damaci
Guitar hero / rock band

Attached: 1551702843338-b.jpg (522x469, 39K)

C chris Chan? Is that you?

Mario kart
It's easy to drive a little slower without her noticing because there is so much going on. Maintain "barely 1st" position and let items do the rest. Fun time for all, competitive spirit but results ultimately don't matter because item shenanigans are kinda bull.
Have fun!

Probably not.

Attached: 1551816565033-b.jpg (473x603, 50K)

She who?

Attached: Time.jpg (287x258, 31K)

Why the fuck are you asking us? Ask her yourself and use it as an opportunity to learn more about her you faggot

Melee. If you have enough techskill you can score easily.

Attached: 1532401481098-b.png (431x600, 586K)

Nigga. Play some fusion frenzy on the OG Xbox if they have it. That shit is fun and you both will win some games.

Attached: 220px-Fuzion_Frenzy_Coverart.png (220x303, 141K)

Based.

Because he may be excited to go on a date like this and just wants to make sure to have a plan if it stutters at first, nothing wrong about that.

But user got a point, ago her what she likes and go by that.
Otherwise i would suggest something cooperative, where both of you work together to reach the same goal
Just googled these:

Stardew Valley
Leo and Vincent
Rayman and Globox
Wilson and Willow with monsters
Overcooked Kitchen

I think Rayman and overcooked might be your best choice here