Why aren’t more proud Aryans supporting AOC?

Why aren’t more proud Aryans supporting AOC?

Jews are the personification of capitalism, and are all that’s wrong with America.

AOC will get the kike money out of Congress

Attached: CAD674D3-8F1F-4726-8CA0-A554EFE2397C.png (633x356, 366K)

Nobody cares

Attached: iuhu.jpg (1142x103, 24K)

Interesting choice for a chief of staff then.

Attached: 9EA01652-2755-44AC-8F2F-51A9CDB7751F.jpg (807x864, 122K)

Bump important for normies to see this

This looks good amongst all the other AOC spam

Hi Ivan! You know spamming this pic will get you banned, Ivan? Well, if the mods weren't child raping russian faggots, that is.

>4 different AOC threads with the same congressional photo of her
>this image, a completely different is the one that’s spam and going to get banned

Attached: 93628632-EF90-461B-A702-CE3FD38F22FC.jpg (409x360, 32K)

Lol why are leftists ALWAYS the actual Nazis?

There is a distinct lack of her supporters in her defending her, countering this anti-Semitic logic

Totally organic threads, I won't sage in all fields,

And replace it with another, more sinister kike strategem? I don’t think so tim

Hmm I was an actual skinhead for almost a decade, definitely relate more with the right than the left kek. WE definitely hate the same people. I'd consider myself moderate right now though.

get your logic, reason, and common sense the fuck of Yea Forums

She is decedent of Hernando Cortés who was a conquistador (Conqueror - solider, explorer). he steamrolled the Aztec empire.

Attached: 2253w.jpg (1200x888, 803K)

That bitch is retarded. Look up her and amazon. She doesnt understand economics even on a childrens level

How can she not understand economics when she had a economics degree from Boston university?

Bose wasn't really a Nazi, so much as a staunch nationalist with an authoritarian tendency. The army he assembled to liberate India had people from all religions and ethnic groups and even women. Afaik he even planned to ally with the Soviets in case the Nazis failed.

when you suck dick for a degree

Attached: Trump_AOC.jpg (746x971, 167K)

Beats me. Look at her opinion on amazon. She fucked it all up